RIP Steve Jobs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's stopping you?
BL_HORIZONTAL_beardly6_everything4_sm.jpg

I've killed three black widows at the new house- my wife didn't believe me, so I poisoned the last one and kept the carcass. I've never been scared of any bug, but these bitches give me pause.

[quote name='Maklershed']A MP map where you base jump? Yes please!

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...n-battlefield-3-multiplayer-map-reveal.aspx##[/QUOTE]

Did any of y'all ever play the HL Firearms mod where you would either parachute or zip-line into the combat zones?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've killed three black widows at the new house- my wife didn't believe me, so I poisoned the last one and kept the carcass. I've never been scared of any bug, but these bitches give me pause.

Did any of y'all ever play the HL Firearms mod where you would either parachute or zip-line into the combat zones?[/QUOTE]

Firearms was CoD4 before CoD4.

I kicked ass at firearms.

Been real busy running around between my parent's and my house, looking for jobs. I wish I could have some peace and just sit around and do nothing for awhile.

Morning, OTT.

Is something going on at the mall today? There were like 30 cars in the parking lot at the mall I passed on my way to work at 5:00 am.

EDIT: NVM...Green Lantern is out on Blu-Ray today...that explains it.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Is something going on at the mall today? There were like 30 cars in the parking lot at the mall I passed on my way to work at 5:00 am.

EDIT: NVM...Green Lantern is out on Blu-Ray today...that explains it.[/QUOTE]

...isn't also iphone day? at least that's what all the people on my facebook have their panties wet about.

[quote name='Chika']...isn't also iphone day? at least that's what all the people on my facebook have their panties wet about.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would be my guess.

I mean, I'm a huge GL fan (CH'P!), but even I didn't see the movie.

GL = Green Lantern

After today (well, technically tomorrow), my schedule eases up a little bit. Going to be nice to have a little more free time to myself.

...The idea of 30 people waiting in line at 5:00 AM to buy Green fucking Lantern on Blu-Ray is so absurd. I can't even.

[quote name='Rocko']...The idea of 30 people waiting in line at 5:00 AM to buy Green fucking Lantern on Blu-Ray is so absurd. I can't even.[/QUOTE]

Those are the kind of people you want trampling each other.

:lol: camping out for green lantern.

Sold the Gears Savage Kantus skin on ebay for $38.50. Can't believe people pay that much for shit like that. I also sold a Uncharted 2 goty code for $2.75.

The excitement of this week will be a half hour journey to the exotic destination known as K-Mart.
The only K-Mart in vancouver closed years ago so we've got to drive out to Beavertown to use our gift card.
Mostly getting new baby clothes and older kids clothes.

But oh, the enticing possibilities. Store brand cereal which we have not tried! A clearance section the likes of which will not be seen again!

iTunes will only offer a backup from 5/27/11 for my new iPhone, even though I just backed it up and retried like 3 times.

Nevermind, I got it, except now it won't back up because it's corrupt or incompatible... which I guess means since I updated my phone to iOS5 but this new one has iOS4? fuck.

[quote name='seanr1221']Huh?[/QUOTE]

New iPhone (4) won't restore with my old iPhone's backup, presumably because the backup is from iOS 5 but the new phone is iOS 4.

I'm going to upgrade the new phone, make a new backup with the old phone, and see if I can then restore that on the new phone.

Edit: Yep, it worked. *sniff* bye old iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Busy weekend ahead.

Going to a friend's Death Metal show tonight, followed by two hardcore days and nights of pinball and tournaments at SS Billiards on Sat. and Sun., not to mention the 2nd season premier of Walking Dead at my parents house on Sun.

[quote name='eldergamer']The excitement of this week will be a half hour journey to the exotic destination known as K-Mart.
The only K-Mart in vancouver closed years ago so we've got to drive out to Beavertown to use our gift card.
Mostly getting new baby clothes and older kids clothes.

But oh, the enticing possibilities. Store brand cereal which we have not tried! A clearance section the likes of which will not be seen again![/QUOTE]
Sears' GCs work at K-Mart, I would assume that they also go the other way as well.

[quote name='Rocko']That sounds terrible.[/QUOTE]

Thats what you get when your IT gets outsourced...You work thier hours, from time to time.

On the bright side, I'll get to go home when people are getting in. :D

Earlier in the week Jim (roommate) was saying that the basement needs cleaned before sometime next week. I just went down today when I got off and it hasn't been done all week. I have a gut feeling that he's going to wait until Sunday which is my only day of until next weekend and decide to do it then. And considering how crazy tonight was at work and how tomorrow probably will be, yeah, not in the best of moods.

Tempted to park my car at the gas station next door Sunday and hope I can hide in my room without him knowing I'm home (I close my door when I'm away so the cat doesn't get in). It's my one off day between 10 days of work and I'll be damned if I'm letting him take that away.

I've felt like I got hit by a bus for the last 2 days. Frosty had a nasty cold/flu and I was worried that I was coming down with it, too. My nose was stuffy and I had a little cough. Today, I got some spicy ass curry and it worked better than Nyquil in clearing the congestion out. And the endorphin rush was intense. I've eaten it for 2 meals today and I've got at least 1 more meal's worth for tomorrow. Screw cold meds, from now on when I get sick I'm going to a Pakistani restaurant. Just need to stay upright until the heartburn stops.

[quote name='JStryke']Earlier in the week Jim (roommate) was saying that the basement needs cleaned before sometime next week. [/QUOTE]

That situation sounds awful but I'm just curious as to why the basement needs to be cleaned.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Happy birthday Maklershed![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']Happy Birthday Mak![/QUOTE]

Thanks! :)

[quote name='Maklershed']That situation sounds awful but I'm just curious as to why the basement needs to be cleaned.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, his wife wants to get an appraisal done sometime this week. Something about the mortgage I think, don't really remember.

It's bullshit though. He says he wants something done in the future that can be done now when nobody is doing anything, and then when people are doing something (namely me and his son), he wants us to do it then. Just to use an example, about a month ago, he mentioned he wanted to put the tarp back on the pool for the winter. When myself, my dad, and Jim were just sitting at the table, why couldn't we do it then? No. A week or so ago, Jim bothers me and his son while were in the middle of something to do it then.

And he always manages to pick the worst times too. I already have plans for Sunday afternoon and I just know he's going to want to do it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back