RIP Steve Jobs OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']I'd ask you if you're so confident because you've been working on the game, but I guess you can't answer.[/QUOTE]

IIRC, the restriction is only in place until the game comes out. I remember him mentioning F3AR once that came out anyways.

I didn't know Sneaky worked on games.[quote name='seanr1221']Hey Dallow, I copied what you did in Tiny Tower and organized all my businesses by color and put the apartments at the top. Good idea.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I did that early on. I also painted each business with their type color. So like Services have blue paint or theme.
Not sure what to do with the apts yet, have left them default.

Thanks to you I've started playing it again the last week.

[quote name='munch']Remember that $106 you owe me dallow?[/QUOTE]oh....

I wish YF360G gave tracking numbers or something. My apartment complex is terrible at sending out timely emails for receiving packages, so I don't know if my Arkham City will get here today or not. :c

So many games! Why do they all have to come out at once? I'm still working on Gears and Deus Ex and haven't opened Rage or Resistance yet. Plus Battlefield is a week away and Skyrim not long after that and I'm gonna have to drop everything for them. And I want to play Batman, CoD, and Uncharted 3 as soon as possible.

Went to bed at 1:30, couldnt quite fall asleep until after 2. Got up at 7:30, put kids on the bus and went to prenatal appt. Got back home at 1000.
Went back to sleep from 1000 to 1130. Now for that coffee.

I'd really like to pick up the new Batman on day 1, but can't justify spending $60 when I know I could wait a few months and get it for cheaper.

[quote name='eldergamer']Went to bed at 1:30, couldnt quite fall asleep until after 2. Got up at 7:30, put kids on the bus and went to prenatal appt. Got back home at 1000.

I'd really like to pick up the new Batman on day 1, but can't justify spending $60 when I know I could wait a few months and get it for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

If not for the Kmart deal, I'd wait no question. But I'm considering getting it and Driver 2 for a total of $70. Can't argue too much with that.

[quote name='eldergamer']Went to bed at 1:30, couldnt quite fall asleep until after 2. Got up at 7:30, put kids on the bus and went to prenatal appt. Got back home at 1000.

I'd really like to pick up the new Batman on day 1, but can't justify spending $60 when I know I could wait a few months and get it for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I'm picking it up today is it's $30 at K-Mart (pay $60, get (essentially) a $30 gift card). Otherwise, I'm with the rest of you.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']AC's worth the $60. Lot of content, probably take ~40-50 hours to 100% the game. I still haven't.[/QUOTE]

It's more of a principle/rule sort of thing for me. Don't want to pay full price when I could get it cheaper (or even through goozex) months from now.

Also, can't play a "new" game until the other games in my backlog at least get tried out first.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Batman Arkham City CE is one of those games that doesnt come with a traditional case and is instead in the artbook. :cry:

Guess no Arkham City for me... which is okay really because I've had a terrible couple of days, haven't eaten all day, and just feel generally poor, I don't think I'd enjoy it anyway. And I have an exam tomorrow that I should review for.

Blah. If it weren't for the fact that I'm heading to Tampa for a concert this weekend I'd just be so over everything right now.

[quote name='TheRock88']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Batman Arkham City CE is one of those games that doesnt come with a traditional case and is instead in the artbook. :cry:[/QUOTE]

The game is in the book? That's stupid.

[quote name='flowery']I still need to get Batman: Arkham Asylum.[/QUOTE]

GOTY is $10 on Steam right now. Not the absolute cheapest it's been but it's a good price.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']GOTY is $10 on Steam right now. Not the absolute cheapest it's been but it's a good price.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I didn't even think about Steam. It's $30 on PS3 which pisses me off.

Worked myself into the top 4 of my fantasy football league. Bawlin.

If anyone hasn't seen Red State, it's up on netflix instant. It was pretty intense.

Morning, OTT.

[Early Mid-Life Crisis]
I'm thinking it might be time to start selling off the collection. I take a look at it and there is so many sealed games that I'll never get to. It's almost depressing.

And do I really need 100+ bankers boxes of Star Wars figures cluttering up my basement?
[/Early Mid-life Crisis]

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

[Early Mid-Life Crisis]
I'm thinking it might be time to start selling off the collection. I take a look at it and there is so many sealed games that I'll never get to. It's almost depressing.

And do I really need 100+ bankers boxes of Star Wars figures cluttering up my basement?
[/Early Mid-life Crisis][/QUOTE]

Dude, keep your favorites, sell the rest, use it to pay for your kid's college tuition or buy a ragtop for you and the missus to joyride in. :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Dude, keep your favorites, sell the rest, use it to pay for your kid's college tuition or buy a ragtop for you and the missus to joyride in. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thats what I'm thinking...I don't need all this stuff.

The ragtop for the missus will be paid for with my life insurance, or so she says.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Dude, keep your favorites, sell the rest, use it to pay for your kid's college tuition or buy a ragtop for you and the missus to joyride in. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

The problem with that is that videogames are worth JACK SQUAT right now.

Busy week.

Therapy today, lunch with a friend tomorrow, interview with temp place Fri., and watching a cousin's football game on Sat. Mom and Dad are probably gonna visit on Sunday.

[quote name='Number83']...don't beleive it. ;)

I do find it odd that Gamespot is not getting it's review copy until next week.

It's like the movies that issue a press black-out right before release.

But Im sure whatever the reviews, it will sell a bazillion copies.[/QUOTE]

Are you so number83 that you didn't play battlefield 2? The hype is justified.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Are you so number83 that you didn't play battlefield 2? The hype is justified.[/QUOTE]

It's in my backlog. I haven't even gotten to Battlefield 1942 yet. :oops:

[quote name='2DMention']The problem with that is that videogames are worth JACK SQUAT right now.

Busy week.

Therapy today, lunch with a friend tomorrow, interview with temp place Fri., and watching a cousin's football game on Sat. Mom and Dad are probably gonna visit on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

I have some decent titles, going back all the way to the Atari 2600. Stuff like Valkyrie Profile, FF VII with the black label, Growlanser: Generations Deluxe.

Some, if not most of them, are still sealed.

I should open Growlanser and see if the watch works.

Can you use an Amazon gift card for items (new) sold by third party sellers? What if Amazon is out of stock?

edit: nevermind. Went right up to checkout and saw you could.

Darksiders should be called Zelda of War.

[quote name='2DMention']Just got a call from Toys R Us saying that they want to interview me on Tues. at 4:30! Can't wait![/QUOTE]
I hope you enjoy black friday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back