Rock Band and Star Trek team up for free DLC

Those who won on multiple e-mails: Did you change any information in the form other than your e-mail? Different phone numbers, etc.

Entered roughly 12 e-mails and haven't won anything yet ...

[quote name='Grausherra']Those who won on multiple e-mails: Did you change any information in the form other than your e-mail? Different phone numbers, etc.[/QUOTE]

Yes... change everything.

[quote name='zenintrude']You're new here, but understand this: no one is going to give you anything. And no one is going to make a trade that isn't either fair or tipping in their favor.

48-hours of Live ≠ $2 (160 points)

These contests do not require people to make proxies or make their IPs or any other shady shit. They do require you to enter multiple email addreses, but since most people have multiple already, this should be expected. If you want to win codes, put in the time to enter email addresses... if you don't, then don't.

Either way, don't come here asking to make bad trades, especially considering you don't have the time put in here to be making trades anyway. You're just going to end up pissing people off and wasting all out time.[/quote]

"You're new here, but understand this: no one is going to give you anything. And no one is going to make a trade that isn't either fair or tipping in their favor."

I will love to send the code first. You are among the small amount of trolls spread among online communities like cockroaches. You give a bad reflection to the community and you should stop posting right now and shake hands with Bill Mcdougal and put eachother on friends list.

"These contests do not require people to make proxies or make their IPs or any other shady shit. They do require you to enter multiple email addreses, but since most people have multiple already, this should be expected. If you want to win codes, put in the time to enter email addresses... if you don't, then don't."

No. You have no idea how their system works nor does anyone here know, you are most likely not an employee or admin of the promotion.

"Either way, don't come here asking to make bad trades, especially considering you don't have the time put in here to be making trades anyway. You're just going to end up pissing people off and wasting all out time."

Congratulations. You have qualified as a potential troll. Please refer to the first part of my response.

Just make up a new name, phone number and birthday every time, if you want to exploit the system. Seems kind of self-explanatory :p

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of Harmonix and Star Trek, we would like to apologize to everyone who did in fact not win $2 worth of microsoft points

We hope you accept this apology and continue to enjoy our games. We're sorry. Really.

[quote name='nnthomas']On behalf of Harmonix and Star Trek, we would like to apologize to everyone who did in fact not win $2 worth of microsoft points

We hope you accept this apology and continue to enjoy our games. We're sorry. Really.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

Well played :) An excellent fake post.

[quote name='quiznosrox']No need to be sorry, good man. You've done everything to made us happy.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I wish this were a fake post... ahh, gullibility. Oh, and feel free to start attacking people and making claims after you've been here for more than a day.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Just won a code, but now I have to decide if I want Don't Stop Believing or Waking the Demon. I hate choices.[/quote]

Don't Stop Believing, obviously...no contest. hehe

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Just won a code, but now I have to decide if I want Don't Stop Believing or Waking the Demon. I hate choices.[/QUOTE]

Remember, when you buy DSB, it comes with the new Castration Peripheral that will render you a eunuch so that you can hit those famous Steve Perry high notes. That alone is a $15 value!

[quote name='zenintrude']QFT.

Well played :) An excellent fake post.

Sadly, I wish this were a fake post... ahh, gullibility. Oh, and feel free to start attacking people and making claims after you've been here for more than a day.[/quote]

Nonononono. What did I tell you? Quit trolling and posting at all. Can't you read?

zenintrude, let me give you a website: http://answers.yahoo.com
Become a volunteer, you will make an excellent job at it. Trolls are always welcome in the video games section of answers, but you may also give emotional support. You know you can do it.

[quote name='quiznosrox']zenintrude, let me give you a website: http://answers.yahoo.com
Become a volunteer, you will make an excellent job at it. Trolls are always welcome in the video games section of answers, but you may also give emotional support. You know you can do it.[/quote]

Stop spamming the thread, you're contributing nothing. Get over it.

[quote name='zenintrude']Remember, when you buy DSB, it comes with the new Castration Peripheral that will render you a eunuch so that you can hit those famous Steve Perry high notes. That alone is a $15 value![/QUOTE]

Very true, although I mainly only care about the guitar. Already played DSB at my brother's house, and it was fun, but WTD also seems extremely fun for Expert Guitar.

If WTD didn't look so challengingly fun, DSB would obviously win in a land-slide, haha, I'm still going to think it over, but I'll probably end up getting DSB just because it's DSB.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']won today. just going to redo the promo for every other email addy i have until i win once on all of them.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that... the ratio I've seen is about 5~10 to 1, that is you win once for about every five to ten email addresses you register.

At least, that was the case with the Stride giveaway, which had more codes (IIRC) and less people hip to the angles.

[quote name='Grausherra']Those who won on multiple e-mails: Did you change any information in the form other than your e-mail? Different phone numbers, etc.

Entered roughly 12 e-mails and haven't won anything yet ...[/quote]

You dont have to give them a real phone number. I won on one e-mail address where i told them my phone number was 5.

I always mash my keyboard too, and I won quite some times at the Stride contest. So I doubt if they check anyone else except for your email.

got a feeling nothing is going to be given out today, since it seems like so far points have been given out every other day, still hoping though. only need 40 ms points to afford banjo tooie when it comes out.

Maybe they are doing drawings for 500 each day, but only sending them out every other day, 1000 at a time? My girlfriend and I are each signed up once and haven't won yet.

Doubt they are sending out 1000 every 2 days, I think we'd need a lot more winners then. Unless a lot of people are actually using 10+ emails.

[quote name='haywire69']I just won; I got 160pts for one DLC.I think I'll download,"Don't Stop Believing".[/quote]
When was the code sent?

This every other day thing is weird...guess they are keeping the exact same thing with the stride promo cept it draws emails every other day except for every day (if they skip a day I assume they draw 1,000 every other day).

Hope we all win some tomorrow :) still want suikoden lol

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']This every other day thing is weird...guess they are keeping the exact same thing with the stride promo cept it draws emails every other day except for every day (if they skip a day I assume they draw 1,000 every other day).

Hope we all win some tomorrow :) still want suikoden lol[/QUOTE]

Even if they pull 1000 every other day, doesn't that lessen everyone's chances of winning by half?

The only way it wouldn't be is if they do 2 separate 500 batches.

If they pull 1000 out all at once then you're really not getting a chance to win "every day" even if theyre giving out the right number

[quote name='1Sail0r']So no one even won today?
...hmmmmm :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like it, meaning that it's two days in a row with no winners.... heck if I know what's going on with this contest ;)

Just searched one of my emails to see if i won today, and found an unused code from the stride contest (9/17/08) :) surprised to see that it worked.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just searched one of my emails to see if i won today, and found an unused code from the stride contest (9/17/08) :) surprised to see that it worked.[/QUOTE]

.......wow :)

[quote name='evophile']Even if they pull 1000 every other day, doesn't that lessen everyone's chances of winning by half?

The only way it wouldn't be is if they do 2 separate 500 batches.

If they pull 1000 out all at once then you're really not getting a chance to win "every day" even if theyre giving out the right number[/quote]

No, it wouldn't lessen your chances because noone has a chance at winning more than 1 time (those playing legitimately, that is). It says that there is a limit of 1 win.

I'm glad I checked this forum as I usually don't look in here. I just signed up a few days ago and won a code today - nice! How odd, though, the codes can be used on either Xbox or PSN. How'd they coordinate that?

A question about this contest, do you have to re register everyday of the contest or do you only have to register once?

[quote name='io']I'm glad I checked this forum as I usually don't look in here. I just signed up a few days ago and won a code today - nice! How odd, though, the codes can be used on either Xbox or PSN. How'd they coordinate that?[/QUOTE]

That's not correct; they just send you the redemption instructions for both PSN and XBL codes regardless of which one you win. XBL codes are 25 digits, PSN codes are only 12.

[quote name='bizmat']A question about this contest, do you have to re register everyday of the contest or do you only have to register once?[/QUOTE]

Only once.

bread's done
Back