Scott Pilgrim: The Game PSN preorder + Sex Bob-Omb PS Home Shirt $8.99 again @UbiShop

lawl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
J1Ux2.jpg

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_...2000/Scott-Pilgrim-Vs-The-World-The-Game.html

Just did it, you get the codes right away to redeem on the 10th.

Use code 10THANKS to save $1 (thx to ShockandAww)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fei33']This game looks fun enough that I may double-dip if I have friends get it on 360 also.[/QUOTE]

Remember this has no online co-op, so it doesn't matter if your friends get it on the 360.

just order mine 8.99 no taxes at all :D still havent gotten my codes yet :p. But theres still plenty of time since the game doesnt come out till 8/10/10

[quote name='ssjmichael']nope PS3 only. Would of been cool if it did.[/QUOTE]

Bummer, as I like to play these types of games on the go and not on the PS3.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']*Sigh* It's things like this that make me wish I had a card of my own. Here's basically the conversation I had with my dad about buying this:

Me: Hey Dad, if I give you money will you buy a game for me online?
Dad: What game is it?
Me: The Scott Pilgrim game.
Dad: Why?
Me: Because it looks fun. What do you mean "why?"
Dad: Well, normally games based on movies aren't that good.
Me: *Facepalm* The game's based on the comic book, Dad.
Dad: Have you looked into anything that said the game's good?
Me: Yes.
*I proceed to show him the trailer for the game*
Dad: *Laughs* Oh, please.
Me: What?
Dad: This looks like a game from the 80's.
Me: Yeah, that's the style they're going for.
Dad: It doesn't look like there's much to it.
Me: It's a beat-em-up. I love beat-em-ups.
Dad: *Sighs* How much is it?
Me: Nine dollars. (I'm giving him ten.)
Dad: Well, it's your money...

The first and the last line should be ALL it takes. Instead, any time I'd like to order something online like it, I have to play twenty questions to *maybe* get what I'm hoping to buy. :/ Ugh. /ragewhine[/QUOTE]

How dare a parent actually take the time and interest to find out what game their child is wanting to buy!

Great deal, thanks guys. I'm a big fan of the comic (went to my local midnight launch last week for book six). I had a chance to see an early cut of the movie about four months ago, and it's awesome. I actually sat next to a bunch of french executives talking about videogames with a guy from Microsoft, so I figure that they were Ubi people. This was before the game had really been shown, so I spent most of the time before the movie complaining to my girlfriend that they were gonna "fuck everything up with a bad movie game." Now I couldn't be more excited. And for under $9 bucks? Sweet.

I wonder if they are going to do anything free/discount with PSN+, since this is an exclusive but I don't think it can get better getting it for nine bucks instead of fifteen.

Used the $1 off code and got the PSN download code immediately after checkout on their page and in my e-mail. Great deal thanks OP!!!!!!!

[quote name='dpr1984']I wonder if they are going to do anything free/discount with PSN+, since this is an exclusive but I don't think it can get better getting it for nine bucks instead of fifteen.[/QUOTE]

This isn't an exclusive. It's hitting XBLA on August 25th.

I just bought this, but I didn't get a code yet even though I paid and everything. It just says "code processing." Is something not working right?

[quote name='killias2']I just bought this, but I didn't get a code yet even though I paid and everything. It just says "code processing." Is something not working right?[/QUOTE]

how did you pay? You will get it. I paid by paypal...so they usually take 24 hours to complete payment and then send out the code..

so has it been confirmed it's $15 on the PSN store when it hits next month? i have $20 on my account right now i was saving for it, but if it's $15 on PSN and $9 on the web hell that's a no brainer

Got in for $8.99. Thanks, OP.

When are you supposed to get the code? I don't see anything yet. Nothing on the final order page and no e-mail as of yet.

Edit: I got an e-mail and still no codes. What the hell...?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']
Me: Hey Dad, if I give you money will you buy a game for me online?
Dad: What game is it?
Me: The Scott Pilgrim game.
Dad: Why?
Me: Because it looks fun. What do you mean "why?"
Dad: Well, normally games based on movies aren't that good.
[/QUOTE]

He sounds pretty smart.

I had no trouble with getting a code, the moment I confirmed my order I got a code. I paid with a debit card.

As for Jackie Chandler,
You have a good dad there, he takes interest in your interest. That is responsible parenting which I know can be annoying at times but he does it because he cares.

Bought, because Scott Pilgrim is god damned awesome.

Confirmation email has no codes.

Is it a seperate email or do I need to contact ubi?

[quote name='DaBargainHunta']Got in for $8.99. Thanks, OP.

When are you supposed to get the code? I don't see anything yet. Nothing on the final order page and no e-mail as of yet.

Edit: I got an e-mail and still no codes. What the hell...?[/QUOTE]Did you check the email? Both of the codes were in the email I received.

[quote name='Logain8955']Bought, because Scott Pilgrim is god damned awesome.

Confirmation email has no codes.

Is it a seperate email or do I need to contact ubi?[/QUOTE]Both codes are in the email. Scroll down and read the details and you'll see that both of them are there. Same codes as what you saw on the confirmation page when you purchased the game.

[quote name='batman1939']I side with your dad on this one. When my son starts asking me for games the first question I'm going to ask is why.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure I am going to be able to ask my son why when that happens. I think I am going to have to say go see if daddy has already bought it and not yet opened it because daddy is addicted to cheap ass gamer.

[quote name='z3razerviper']I am not sure I am going to be able to ask my son why when that happens. I think I am going to have to say go see if daddy has already bought it and not yet opened it because daddy is addicted to cheap ass gamer.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='robodaddyo']Both codes are in the email. Scroll down and read the details and you'll see that both of them are there. Same codes as what you saw on the confirmation page when you purchased the game.[/QUOTE]

They're not. They weren't on the confirm page either.

I'm getting the same, looked up my order history and it says they're "processing".

[quote name='Logain8955']They're not. They weren't on the confirm page either.

I'm getting the same, looked up my order history and it says they're "processing".[/QUOTE]What was your method of payment? I purchased mine, last night, with my card and the "Thank You" page has both serial numbers listed. I'm looking at it right now and can see them. I'm also looking at the confirmation email that I received and both numbers are listed that are contained in the "Thank You" page. If you're seeing something different than that, then maybe they ran out of codes?

just ordered for $8.99 no tax with debit card i didn't see my codes and i got the email as well with no codes hopefully they get this sorted out soon

EDIT - now i can't log into my account on the ubistore site anyone else having this problem? well i can look up my order but the login thing on the ubistore is wonky anyway still says Processing serial number or unlock code for both items :/

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']just ordered for $8.99 no tax with debit card i didn't see my codes and i got the email as well with no codes hopefully they get this sorted out soon

EDIT - now i can't log into my account on the ubistore site anyone else having this problem? well i can look up my order but the login thing on the ubistore is wonky anyway still says Processing serial number or unlock code for both items :/[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what's happening to me.

Also, the charge hasn't shown up on my card.

[quote name='DanD']This is exactly what's happening to me.

Also, the charge hasn't shown up on my card.[/QUOTE]

just checked my debit card info online the charge is about to go through so idk maybe they ran outta codes and we have to wait awhile for them to give us codes? if that's the case i hope they e-mail us the codes as soon as they're available instead of us having to check our order constantly to see if the codes show up

Shipping Address:

Jimbob Doe
40 Something Street

City, State
US
Email

Product Name: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game
Platform: PSN
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $9.99
Serial Number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Download
Additional Product Information:

Thank you for your purchase! Please keep your serial keys in a safe place, as you will be able to use them to redeem Scott Pilgrim on PSN on August 10, 2010, and the Sex Bob-omb t-shirt on PlayStation® Home on August 12, 2010.

To redeem your game on PSN, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your PlayStation Network account.
2. Visit PlayStation Store via your PlayStation 3 system.
3. Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top].
4. Enter your 12-character promotion code and select [Continue].
5. Select [Continue] and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the voucher code.
6. Once complete, the downloaded product will be accessible from the XMB (XrossMediaBar).
7. Enjoy!

To redeem your free t-shirt on PlayStation Home, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your PlayStation Network account.
2. Visit PlayStation Store via your PlayStation 3 system.
3. Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top].
4. Enter your 12-character promotion code and select [Continue].
5. Select [Continue] and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the voucher code.
6. Once complete, the downloaded product will be accessible in your wardrobe the next time you load into PlayStation Home.
7. Enjoy!

Product Name: Scott Pilgrim - Sex Bob-omb T-Shirt
Amount: $0.00
Serial Number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Download

-----

That's the confirmation email format that I got with the serial numbers being the download codes. Are people misinterpreting their serial code as the order numbers and not the download code?

[quote name='Slade']
That's the confirmation email format that I got with the serial numbers being the download codes. Are people misinterpreting their serial code as the order numbers and not the download code?[/QUOTE]

nope no code at all for me in the email and when i look it up says processing serial number or unlock code i just sent a support email to see what's going on here

Here's the email for the bad ones, without the code:

Shipping Address:
Fake Name
1234 Fakerton Street

NotReal, FU 99999
US
[email protected]

Product Name: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game
Amount: $9.99

Additional Product Information:

Thank you for your purchase! Please keep your serial keys in a safe place, as you will be able to use them to redeem Scott Pilgrim on PSN on August 10, 2010, and the Sex Bob-omb t-shirt on PlayStation® Home on August 12, 2010.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']Just got an email with the codes, I think they are sending them all out now.[/QUOTE]

Nothing for me yet. :\

Preordered just now and got my code. I was only getting the XBLA game, but now I shall have them both. Thanks Lawl!

[youtube]Kpg9ndc0dpo[/youtube]

[youtube]qoFqatfEFrw[/youtube]

just got 2 emails both saying the codes were now available checked and they were now showing printed them out can't wait for the 10th just ordered all six volumes of the comic too

Is it 10 only with Ubisoft or on PSN also? I really don't feel like putting money on my debit card to get it from ubi right now.

[quote name='AngelMayLaugh']Is it 10 only with Ubisoft or on PSN also? I really don't feel like putting money on my debit card to get it from ubi right now.[/QUOTE]

this is what i'm wondering is this pre-order promo $10 and then when it hits PSN it will be $15 idk i thought that was the case that's why i just bought it through ubi

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']I just got 2 emails, both saying the codes were now available. I checked and they were showing now so I printed them out. Can't wait for the 10th! I just ordered all six volumes of the comic too.[/QUOTE]
fixed. god that post was a mess.

[quote name='lawl']fixed. god that post was a mess.[/QUOTE]

it's 9pm i was watching my little sister all day i'm tired so, sorry if proper sentence structure isn't my main priority right now :drool:

I want to buy this, but I have no idea on how long the game is expected to be and what sort of replay value there is. I mean, $9 is nice and all, but if I am only going to be playing this once for like 5 hours, when a game like Castle Crashers is coming soon for around the same price but with a lot more added, it makes me question the sale. Any word on game length and if there will be any other game modes available?

bread's done
Back