SKATE. - Go Skate Now >_< - Vote for CAG Videos to Help for Achevements

[quote name='ighosty']like the realistic one better, but thats probably since i'm more into street then vert. The not realitic one isn't that unrealistic, check out some of the stuff buckey and burnqist have done in the past x games and gravity games.[/quote]

Unrealistic in that backflip is not posible in such small a pool.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']He has a point about PSIs and kickflips. I really have to put in effort to *not* to a PSI.[/quote]
is it just me or does Doug look like he is handicap

[quote name='seen']I need some help...I have already gotten my wheels sponsor and opened up the other skate shop. My issue is I haven't finished shooting my video, I have 2 parts left. Both of them involve getting a score over 4200 and grinding.

Does anyone have any suggestions where a newbie player can get these vid's shot easily.[/QUOTE]

I forge where, but there's a nice downhill spot that makes this easy as hell.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']just got the game and damn that opening video was great :lol::applause:[/quote]Yeah, it was awesome. I wish the game story was as good as that video.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Hey guys I just picked it up a few mins ago. Whats up with the EA Nation thing? Keeps saying EA Nation is not available at this time?[/QUOTE]

EA nation is basically the online service.

After playing around with the demo, I've gotta admit that this game is a huge step up from Tony Hawk. Are there any good deals on it?

[quote name='JJSP']After playing around with the demo, I've gotta admit that this game is a huge step up from Tony Hawk. Are there any good deals on it?[/quote]

got mine from the tru b2g1 free sale
got skate along with mp3 and stranglehold

[quote name='Punk_Raven']He has a point about PSIs and kickflips. I really have to put in effort to *not* to a PSI.[/QUOTE]

whats PSIs?

[quote name='mr ryles']EA nation is basically the online service.[/QUOTE]
So its down or I'm just getting a crap connection right now?

damn i cant do anything but kickflips/heelflips and shuv its normally but when i do varial versions of kick/heelflips hard flips etc i have no idea how i did them and when i try to practice them i do a shuv it or something :lol:

This shit is really irritating now. Everytime it tries to log me into EA Nation, I get a "EA Nation is not available at this time" message, then it logs me off Live. I've been playing online with no problems since having my 360 for barely a week now. Anyone have any clue whats up? Maybe had some problems on other EA games?

[quote name='CouRageouS']This shit is really irritating now. Everytime it tries to log me into EA Nation, I get a "EA Nation is not available at this time" message, then it logs me off Live. I've been playing online with no problems since having my 360 for barely a week now. Anyone have any clue whats up? Maybe had some problems on other EA games?[/quote]

Have you created a new account on the skate.ea.com website. Maybe it needs your gamertag tied to the new EA account.

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/5860/posts/185259.aspx
A gap I had been eyeing for awhile. The editing i did got screwed, whatever.
I need more spots for videos on skate.reel.

Yes, I have skated, and FLICK-IT feels nothing like skateing! the only way for it to feel like skating is...well theres no way to make it feel like skating. so why make it more complicated if it will never be reailistic, so i like TH controls better for that reason dipshit.

[quote name='coltcannon']Have you created a new account on the skate.ea.com website. Maybe it needs your gamertag tied to the new EA account.

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/5860/posts/185259.aspx
A gap I had been eyeing for awhile. The editing i did got screwed, whatever.
I need more spots for videos on skate.reel.[/QUOTE]
That spot right there has been my Golden Spot in this game. I love that place. You can do just about any challenge there and make it look smooth.

[quote name='MemphisGun']Yes, I have skated, and FLICK-IT feels nothing like skateing! the only way for it to feel like skating is...well theres no way to make it feel like skating. so why make it more complicated if it will never be reailistic, so i like TH controls better for that reason dipshit.[/QUOTE]

it's damn more real feeling than that analog shit in THP8 where you had to click both analog sticks in.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']now i kno why everyone hates rob and bigs challenge...and im not even on that yet....
fuck 360 flips nollie or normal![/QUOTE]

I thought it was hard as fuck but if you setup the right starting point and practice your 360 flips it's not that hard.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I keep getting 360 flips when I want Laser flips, but after a few tries all i get are Lasers.[/QUOTE]

just pay attention to your stance. depending on your stance/foot position is what will change it.

Yea I'm actually paying a lot more attention to the animation before each move and I'm timing things better. I had too cause I wasn't jumping high enough on this mailbox s.k.a.t.e. challenge.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I thought it was hard as fuck but if you setup the right starting point and practice your 360 flips it's not that hard.[/quote]

This is what I found to work as well. Just practice before the jump without moving. Once, that is master try giving one push and seeing if you can get it. After this is master you shouldn't have to much trouble with it. Just keep it up you'll get it. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it either.

Who did everyone pick for sponsors.

I got.
Baker Boards
Supra Shoes
Momentum Wheels
No trucks yet.

finally got to play skate, now i have to pick this up. will put some footy up soon, but it will be from the demo

Still waiting on my copy to come in the mail, starting to get impatient lol. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow or Saturday, really can't wait to play more than the skate park in the demo. Trying to use BioShock, Stranglehold, and the Skate demo to hold me over until it arrives.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Board: Enjoi
Shoes: Adidas
Trucks: Venture
Wheels: I forgot...[/QUOTE]

Board: Almost
Shoes: Nike SB

Haven't gotten to trucks or wheels yet. I need to play more.

Board: Alienworkshop (I did all the challenges liked their boards the best.)
Shoes: N/A
Trucks: N/A
Wheels: Autobahn

still having issues gettin my last 2 parts for my vid.

bread's done
Back