SKATE. - Go Skate Now >_< - Vote for CAG Videos to Help for Achevements

[quote name='slickkill77']How did you do the Enjoi board one[/QUOTE]

to be honest I have no idea.... i even forgot what is required... and I doubt you're wondering but the day after getting the game I completed all the pro goals :)

I did Plan B for board. I would have done enjoi b/c I wanted the Panda but that challenge is really hard. Oh if you guys didnt know. You can go to the map and click on the different icons and it will take you right to the spot. Rather than having to skate for 10 minutes

The enjoi challenge is where you have to get 500 points while jumping on that book statue

the enjoi challenge wasn't too difficult, i fliptricked on (forgot which one) grind, then nollie360 off of it.

i just did the manny madness, now that one was crazy. took me 20 minutes until i finally got it

sponsors
board: enjoi
shoes: emerica

no trucks or wheels yet.

wheres a good place to complete the "jump xx feet" portions for the videos? i have the worse time with those.

Blockbuster finally gets this game in tomorrow. I will then be able to rent it.

I want to buy it, but am broke after buying Stranglehold.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']wow... weird as hell... I played the PS3 demo and it has the option to turn on motion control... it's strange as hell and makes it taste very different.[/QUOTE]

may have to download the ps3 demo just to try that.

Well fuck me I still can't get online. Is it a requirement to connect my gamertag to my EA account? The EA shit doesn't even work cause it keeps saying my gamertag doesn't exist when I try to connect it. Damn it. At least I got in on the COD4 beta so I can play something online.

I still can't get to any of the videos i have uploaded online. I log into the website, but when I clikc find my vid it asks me to log in again even tho I can see at the top of the screen I am already logged in. Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='ighosty']I still can't get to any of the videos i have uploaded online. I log into the website, but when I clikc find my vid it asks me to log in again even tho I can see at the top of the screen I am already logged in. Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

yes, I do. I am just about to give up on this shit. EA has the worst website, with all the money they have from being the douchebags of the industry you would think they would be able to fix this shit.

I knew there was a reason why I stopped buying EA games, this was the first EA purchase in a long time and it was all good till the amazingly frustrating skate reel shit.

I fucking hate EA. What sucks is that they made a freaking great game and I love it, but I can't enjoy everything about it. I can't get on that stupid website either and it pisses me off.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I fucking hate this P-Rod challenge. I'm supposed to Nollie 360 flip onto this tiny little stair ledge perfectly?! WTF?! This shit is impossible![/QUOTE]

take a 1 pump and approach slowly, then just do the 360 flip up, that one took me the longest as well, but that was just due to I couldn't pull off the damn 360 flip.

Don't know if anyone has attempted this, but when on the mega ramp take off ot the right an land into the skate park. You have to land perfectly onto the box below to pull it off without crashing. I spent 3-4 hours last night playing with my friend online just doing that. We then started doing it while in the coffin and landing down on the ramp. And has anyone ever tried Backflipping, or front flip, while in teh coffin? mad fun. Just get down into a coffin off the mega ramp, launch and hold back/forward. Never actually landed, but you get some good crashes.

[quote name='ighosty']I still can't get to any of the videos i have uploaded online. I log into the website, but when I clikc find my vid it asks me to log in again even tho I can see at the top of the screen I am already logged in. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

That was happening to me too. What you have to do is link your gamertag with your account. Log on to the skate EA page > My account > Personas > Enter your gamertag and select it.

[quote name='Popnmusic']That was happening to me too. What you have to do is link your gamertag with your account. Log on to the skate EA page > My account > Personas > Enter your gamertag and select it.[/quote]

After you do that you have to check the email address that you used for your gamertag.

[quote name='Slate']After you do that you have to check the email address that you used for your gamertag.[/quote]

ya, I did all of that and it still does the same thing. It shouldn't even be this much of a hassle in the first place.

[quote name='Slate']After you do that you have to check the email address that you used for your gamertag.[/quote]

I already linked my gamertag to my profile and it still doesn't work. I have sent a request to EA about it, so i will see what they say in the next few days. Probably just that they are working on it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'll be updating the OP with everyone's video when I find some time today... been a bit busy over the past weekend.[/quote]

Great idea!

here is what ea said:

As to your issue, we are currently trying to look into this further since we have had a couple of contacts about the same issue and have also seen a couple of posts in the forums of the game. For the mean time, please try after a couple of days and also please make sure that your Gamertag is linked to your EA account. To be able to link your Gamertag, please check this link:

Finally found a copy here today (been looking for over a week!) I hope to get on soon, even though I'm late to the party, I can't wait.

bread's done
Back