snes classic O F F I C I A L thread

Scalpers are hard workers, so its ok.... please.  "hard work" keeps getting thrown around a lot. Selling on ebay is not hard work maybe time consuming but definitely not "hard work".

Scalpers are hard workers, so its ok.... please. "hard work" keeps getting thrown around a lot. Selling on ebay is not hard work maybe time consuming but definitely not "hard work".
:applause: 100% agree. What a joke - scalpers thinking they're adding some value. Worse than Walmart.

Nintendo is doing a fine job.  Resellers are the ones driving this market, always have been.  It's a bubble that could burst at any moment.  And apparently lots of people are too lazy to get their asses out of bed to get to Target 5minutes before they open, or else send someone else to do it.

Do the minimal work needed, or else pay the tax, or else stfu.  IMHO

It shouldn't. I agree. Nintendo and these companies should make more but distribution and manufacturing does not work like that. Just because you want 1 million of a product doesn't mean you'll have it with less than a year's notice.

And no need for a sob story. Like I said, it's easier to assume someone you hate is doing poorly or is "evil". Makes people sleep better at night for some reason.
The NES mini had huge demand with ~year of market observation. The NES mini & SNES mini also have nearly identical hardware.

I'm not a tech expert or industry insider, but it's hard for me to imagine how Nintendo could not have produced more given the relative simplicity (and assumably low cost production) of the minis.

I wouldn’t pull that shit because I have a real job and I don’t feel the need to impede others from getting something because I want to profit off grey market chicanery.
Eh, I have a "real" job and happened to get several just by pre-ordering when the alerts I set up went up. This is just supplemental income, and pays for my entertainment.

I just went here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-entertainment-system-snes-classic-edition/5919830.p?skuId=5919830

Underneath the images, it says "On Display at (city name)" and gives you the option to change the store. Some of the ones in nearby towns say "Not On Display" - I'm not 100% sure because it could just mean they're not on the floor, but I think the latter translates to "Out of Stock".
What the...? I always thought "on display" meant that the product is literally on display at the store for people to try out and play demos with. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not there are units currently available for sale at the moment.

No use explaining that. I buy majority of my items for 90% off and sell it for below MSRP but immediately am told to get a "real job". I spend time sourcing stores, I package all my items, I ship them out, I make connections to maintain constant streams of inventory, work hours driving to stores and picking up items. Do I expect a trophy? No. It's a job just like any other.

The argument is you're "taking away from someone that wanted it". Really? That item sitting in the store for 2 years would have stayed in the store for another few years before being salvaged and destroyed. Instead a reseller found it (not randomly, thru work), put it on a marketplace that you can find it and sold it to you for less than you'd find it on your own or from any retailer. They put in the hours to find an item so you don't have to. Most people have the same resources as sellers but aren't willing to source for products, stalk price drops, keep track of inventory levels or spend the time to actually find the item.

Now I completely understand the hate for scalping items though (scalping being selling a product bought for or close to MSRP to be sold for above MSRP, reselling is just buying low and selling high). But I rather people not think that it's some easy get rich quick scheme. Those scalpers are working just as hard as anyone else to get those items which is why they have X amount while others wait until it's too late and complain that it isn't fair when they have the same resources as the next guy (scalper, reseller, random person in line) to get an item.

But I do understand that it's easier to paint someone you don't like in a bad light and ignore that they are working to make a living like anyone else, whether you think it's unethical or not.

As much as you think I did to make you sleep at night.
Now this guy gets it. Before the last hurricane struck I went out and bought up all the bottled water across the whole city before it was too late. Those poor suckers should have bought it while it was still available in stores. Nevermind the fact that the main reason it wasn't available was because I had bought it all. It was hard work finding buyers at 3000% mark up but I am so proud of myself for doing the work that I brag on the internet about it. If I get stuck with any unsold inventory I'll just return it to stores after the frenzy has died down.

don't have time to read through 9 pages but has anyone gotten an update on their Amazon order? No status for when they'll send mine.

Update: I called Amazon and they said a the following email was sent to me which I never got it.

Hello,

We're contacting you about order # for Super NES Classic.

We recently learned that we may miss your delivery promise and apologize for the inconvenience. You will still receive your order of Super NES Classic. We are working hard to ensure you get this item as soon as it is in stock. You can track the status of, or make any changes to, your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread gets heated. Some of ya' are hella good consumers. (I know I am)

But could, we, like, as a collective group chill out on the anger for shortages? These things are produced in Foxconn. Making less, um, may not be a bad thing.

As for scalpers, seems like an exhausting day of work and very risky considering you are depending on a fairly random market.

I think scalpers produce a second economy not so much effect the main economy, just because I don't see it being that widespread.

don't have time to read through 9 pages but has anyone gotten an update on their Amazon order? No status for when they'll send mine.

Update: I called Amazon and they said a the following email was sent to me which I never got it.

Hello,

We recently learned that we may miss your delivery promise and apologize for the inconvenience. You will still receive your order of Super NES Classic. We are working hard to ensure you get this item as soon as it is in stock. You can track the status of, or make any changes to, your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com
yours is already out on a truck

What is the total vibe on the Snes classic, are stores getting a decent amount?   Has anyone just walked in and got one yesterday?   

I will try to locate one today but knowing nintendo,  I would have better luck getting a cup of ice water in hell than finding one in the wild. LOL 

That being said anyone got an extra they would like to sell or trade for LMK.

There were enough for people who lined up to get one or even two in most cases, but there will never be enough to stop scalpers from soaking up all the stock unless Nintendo raises the price or overproduces until they start ending up on clearance and in the bargain bin. Neither one of these will happen, though.

I hope Amazon gets some backlash for not filling orders while running around in select cities with trucks full of SNES Classics.

That's some Grade A bullshit right there. Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Gamestop had more then ample amounts to satisfy web preorders and B&M locations for walkins, yet Amazon only had enough for their "Treasure Trucks?"

It appears us with Amazon preorders now have to wait until Nintendo starts sending out restocks (2 to 4 weeks maybe?) and the scary thing is nothing is stopping Amazon from throwing those restocks on their Treasure Truck train as well. Not to mention Amazon has our balls in a vice since its such a hard-to-find item currently so we are not going to cancel our preorders just yet. We kind of just have to take it.

I think you can get one. Just pay attention when they are stocked. I snagged two (one as a gift). There was a lot of waiting in line and I had alerts on my phone when places went in stock. But honestly that didn't help as much as just showing up to a store and waiting.

What is the total vibe on the Snes classic, are stores getting a decent amount? Has anyone just walked in and got one yesterday?
I will try to locate one today but knowing nintendo, I would have better luck getting a cup of ice water in hell than finding one in the wild. LOL

That being said anyone got an extra they would like to sell or trade for LMK.

I got an SNES from the treasure truck for my nephew. I already have the NES and have Hakchi on it with a number of games.

I'm curious how long the treasure truck thing has been going on.

The NES mini had huge demand with ~year of market observation. The NES mini & SNES mini also have nearly identical hardware.

I'm not a tech expert or industry insider, but it's hard for me to imagine how Nintendo could not have produced more given the relative simplicity (and assumably low cost production) of the minis.
Nintendo is not a manufacturer. The only thing they could have done is set plans in motion and have a manufacturer start making these months ago which by the looks of it they did. They did very well based on the numbers of launch items at each store. But this is the holidays now with many other companies wanting their products to be made as well. Just like always, a hot holiday item will be hard to get in large supply because many companies want their products made (whether big or small).

Remember previous hot items that had months of planning and still couldn't provide stock. Hatchimals, Pie Face, Speak Out, Torch My Blazin' Dragon, 3DS Black Friday Bundle, Nerf Rival, etc. This happens every year. The only thing that may make this change is if a company makes the products year round in anticipation for the holidays but you don't want products sitting for X amount of months without sales. You also can't demand such a heavy number because other companies use those manufacturers to make their items. Hell, even Apple has a hard time keeping stock of items despite having such a large market share.\

But yeah, maybe this year will be different for Nintendo and every other company.

I hope Amazon gets some backlash for not filling orders while running around in select cities with trucks full of SNES Classics.
Amazon still has a bunch of NES Classics that they haven't sold. When they had those on the Treasure Trucks, the truck was still full when it was over. They haven't sold any since. They likely are waiting to sell those on Black Friday.

They will probably sell the SNESC from these trucks throughout the holiday season or wait for BF as well. But this is just a guess.

I got an SNES from the treasure truck for my nephew. I already have the NES and have Hakchi on it with a number of games.

I'm curious how long the treasure truck thing has been going on.
I think it started last year February based on Google searches though it looks like people started noticing it June 2015 in Seattle (don't think they were selling anything yet, just testing it).

Side note: I'm not defending the practices of scalpers. As I've said many times, I understand the hate you guys have for them. I'm just stating that some of the things you guys believe are purely based on that hate and not really what goes on in that field. But I just see it differently. If you're scalping some toy, yeah I don't think that's a reason to raise your blood pressure for just because you missed out. If you're scalping food, water, gas, etc. than you're a dick. Essentials to life should not have a high price tag on it (beyond the price of producing access to those things). But either way, people aren't going to change their opinion when their hate is so deeply rooted.

Update: I called Amazon and they said a the following email was sent to me which I never got it.

Hello,

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com
Yeah, I got that email - more than a month ago.

Whatever, Amazon. Clearly after building a $100+ billion online business at the expense of physical retail for 20 years, you've now developed B&M envy and decided physical "stores" are sexy. Thus you prioritize your inventory to trucks in a handful of cities so you can tweet about it and have people post insipid photos on social media, while screwing the online customers that made you what you are.

This topic explains why no one really uses message boards anymore. What a fucking shit show. We have people defending scalpers, people comparing SNES Classic to an iPhone. An iPhone that needs the parts to be made, some of which are new. A SNES Classic is a plastic shell with a memory stick with roms on it. It's not in the same league, yet the iPhone whatever they are called this year will be in easily stock in like a month and the SNES Classic won't be.

This is literally printing money, just make more of them, and make them for longer. It's not that difficult. People comparing it to toys of the past forget one thing. All the past toys that were huge at Christmas could be found in January and February. Could the NES Classic? Will the SNES Classic? Doubtful because it's Nintendo.

yet the iPhone whatever they are called this year will be in easily stock in like a month and the SNES Classic won't be.
Nothing to do with the rest of the convo but iPhone's aren't exempt from the OOS issues. Other than the 8 (which isn't selling because pre-orders online went smoothly this time around but mainly because people are waiting for the X instead), iPhone's each year sell out and are out of stock for weeks. iPhone's can be OOS for weeks as appose to months because they have a higher market share and demand for manufacturers to put their product at the top of the making food chain.

Usually it's more OOS in other countries.

http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/technology/apples-miscalculation-puts-iphone-7-plus-out-of-stock/434776/

http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/mobile-tabs/apple-iphone-7-plus-remains-out-of-stock-as-company-fights-to-meet-demand-3730478/

https://www.macworld.com/article/3120598/hardware/the-sold-out-iphone-7-plus-and-jet-black-iphone-7-wont-be-in-stores-tomorrow.html

https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/05/18/apple-inc-still-hasnt-caught-up-with-iphone-se-dem.aspx

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/yp3qp7/apple-iphone-upgrade-program-has-turned-into-a-huge-mess

Now this guy gets it. Before the last hurricane struck I went out and bought up all the bottled water across the whole city before it was too late. Those poor suckers should have bought it while it was still available in stores. Nevermind the fact that the main reason it wasn't available was because I had bought it all. It was hard work finding buyers at 3000% mark up but I am so proud of myself for doing the work that I brag on the internet about it. If I get stuck with any unsold inventory I'll just return it to stores after the frenzy has died down.
Are you really going to compare selling a luxury item to hoarding and upselling a basic necessity to sustain life while people are trying to survive? You and the people who liked your comment are complete fools to make that comparison.

What the...? I always thought "on display" meant that the product is literally on display at the store for people to try out and play demos with. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not there are units currently available for sale at the moment.
This is the first time I've seen something listed as "On Display" or "Not On Display" instead of giving the normal "Find a store" function. I tried looking it up, but the answers I found were pretty vague.

Nintendo loves to mess with their fanbase.  They appeal to our sense of nostalgia and pull the rug out from under us ASAP, so next time we don't wait too long to buy their crap.  

"You didn't pre-order within that 20 minute window in the middle of the night on a weekday a month ago?  Well, fuck you, try harder next time."

I really don't mind too much, as it saves me $80, considering I have physical copies of the best stuff and digital roms as well.  But it's fairly annoying, as I'd probably buy one and I'd be happy enough having one.  But that's not Nintendo's game.  They don't want us happy. 

They want us hungry and anxious.  

Forget being a CAG, but you are just a plain as they come asshole.

This topic explains why no one really uses message boards anymore. What a fucking shit show. We have people defending scalpers, people comparing SNES Classic to an iPhone. An iPhone that needs the parts to be made, some of which are new. A SNES Classic is a plastic shell with a memory stick with roms on it. It's not in the same league, yet the iPhone whatever they are called this year will be in easily stock in like a month and the SNES Classic won't be.

This is literally printing money, just make more of them, and make them for longer. It's not that difficult. People comparing it to toys of the past forget one thing. All the past toys that were huge at Christmas could be found in January and February. Could the NES Classic? Will the SNES Classic? Doubtful because it's Nintendo.
While an iPhone may be a more complicated device, it doesn't change the fact that these SNES Classics require parts and manufacturing in China that can't be done on the fly. Moreover, stock was actually pretty healthy yesterday, but I saw many, many people in person and on forums talking about how they bought two or more with some claiming to be gifts and some just extras for whatever reason. You also have scalpers going from store to store with friends and family, sucking up tons of stock. In this case I don't blame Nintendo for not going crazy on production as when the market collapses and scalpers no longer can make money, they will return them to stores and that stock will sit potentially costing Nintendo money as retailers demand credits or other offsets. In short, retail consumer products are very complicated at every point in the chain and while I agree that Nintendo is often too conservative in their production runs, I fully understand why that might be a wise decision in the modern scalping era.

Nintendo loves to mess with their fanbase. They appeal to our sense of nostalgia and pull the rug out from under us ASAP, so next time we don't wait too long to buy their crap.

"You didn't pre-order within that 20 minute window in the middle of the night on a weekday a month ago? Well, fuck you, try harder next time."

I really don't mind too much, as it saves me $80, considering I have physical copies of the best stuff and digital roms as well. But it's fairly annoying, as I'd probably buy one and I'd be happy enough having one. But that's not Nintendo's game. They don't want us happy.

They want us hungry and anxious.
Nintendo didn't tell retailers when to do their preorders nor does Nintendo set retailer policies about how many people could preorder. From what I can tell, in most areas if you made some small effort yesterday you could get one.

Why the mods hating on chess?
Because it was clearly a multi-account of someone who had been banned in the past already.

Don't worry though, as they'll crawl their way back from under that rock in no time, and then banned again not long after.

Rinse and repeat. ^___^

Nintendo loves to mess with their fanbase. They appeal to our sense of nostalgia and pull the rug out from under us ASAP, so next time we don't wait too long to buy their crap.

"You didn't pre-order within that 20 minute window in the middle of the night on a weekday a month ago? Well, fuck you, try harder next time."
Nintendo has little control over how pre-orders are handled. That is clearly a store problem. All Nintendo does is distribute it to stores, what they do beyond that is their own doing with little leeway from Nintendo.

Not sure about you guys but every store within 50 miles of me is sold out. Not that that was unexpected though. BS shows some stores around the country may still have it so might be worth checking. Some Gamestop's still have some too if you search pick up in store (it won't allow you to hold it though). 

Good luck to those still trying to get some too.

pretty sure he was being sarcastic to make a point
sure and his point was ridiculously stupid because he compared water shortages during the aftermath of a devastating hurricane to SNES classics. A couple of morons even agreed with him.

This topic explains why no one really uses message boards anymore. What a fucking shit show. We have people defending scalpers...
Yeah because Facebook comment sections are so much more mature and intelligent lol

Are you really going to compare selling a luxury item to hoarding and upselling a basic necessity to sustain life while people are trying to survive? You and the people who liked your comment are complete fools to make that comparison.
I'm sorry if I didn't lay on the sarcasm thick enough for people to notice it. I was commenting on the underlying problem with scalping. The scalpers partially cause the shortages that they claim to be helping solve. Sure there is some money to be made, but it is hard to justify the effort for those already gainfully employed. I like to think that some of the scalpers are those who were left behind by recent recessions and job market shifts and they are merely doing what they need to survive. Make it slightly more tolerable then to humanize the villains like that.

I only occasionally become an accidental long term scalper myself. I tend to buy hot items thinking that I need them and then like 1-2 years later realizing that they are still in my backlog. When I check the price on eBay sometime it is just too tempting to sell it for that much profit. Happens with the occasional collectors edition game or blu ray steelbook, but luckily I lose more than enough money on the other crap in my backlog that I don't feel like too much of a douchebag about it.

Nintendo is doing a fine job. Resellers are the ones driving this market, always have been. It's a bubble that could burst at any moment. And apparently lots of people are too lazy to get their asses out of bed to get to Target 5minutes before they open, or else send someone else to do it.

Do the minimal work needed, or else pay the tax, or else stfu. IMHO
Maybe some are too lazy, maybe some have jobs and other obligations that take priority above game/system launches.. who knows.

Not sure what kind of lives some people lead that they have the time stand around waiting for stores to open but it must be nice. Personally I work 10-14 hour days and I'm not going to play hookie with my job for something that is 'nice to have' but isn't that important overall.

If staying up at night F5'ing or camping out before stores open are what it takes to have a hot item at non-scalper prices, then I'm fine with just not having one. I still don't own an NES Classic and still don't care. If I happen to stumble onto one at a store I'll grab one and be happy, but otherwise fuck it. So far the SNES Classic is looking to be the same deal.

While an iPhone may be a more complicated device, it doesn't change the fact that these SNES Classics require parts and manufacturing in China that can't be done on the fly. Moreover, stock was actually pretty healthy yesterday, but I saw many, many people in person and on forums talking about how they bought two or more with some claiming to be gifts and some just extras for whatever reason. You also have scalpers going from store to store with friends and family, sucking up tons of stock. In this case I don't blame Nintendo for not going crazy on production as when the market collapses and scalpers no longer can make money, they will return them to stores and that stock will sit potentially costing Nintendo money as retailers demand credits or other offsets. In short, retail consumer products are very complicated at every point in the chain and while I agree that Nintendo is often too conservative in their production runs, I fully understand why that might be a wise decision in the modern scalping era.
This. Supply chain management is not easy and sometimes trends are hard to predict. Even though Nintendo had comparative data from the NES Classic it's not necessarily indicative of what the SNES-C sell through rate would be. The NES-C had a variety of factors that made it such a hot item such as novelty, value proposition, and a nostalgia from folks who aren't really gamers anymore, etc. and non of these were a guarantee with the SNES-C.

You never know when the bottom will fall out of the market. Plus like it was stated, they are not a manufacturer. I think Nintendo's biggest issue is that they marketed both of these as a limited time product, if they wouldn't have took that approach it might have deterred some of the second hand market.

With that said there were definitely more in the wild. I managed to snag one at Walmart by showing up at 10:30. By the time they started selling there was still enough for everyone that had shown up.

sure and his point was ridiculously stupid because he compared water shortages during the aftermath of a devastating hurricane to SNES classics. A couple of morons even agreed with him.
It's an example, not a 1:1 comparison, and it's valid. Your comprehension skills either need sharpening or you're intentionally grasping for straws.

Nintendo didn't tell retailers when to do their preorders
Actually, in the US they did. Remember when walmart went live with preorders early and had to cancel them all? They cancelled because of a "request" from the manufacturer. Notice how all preorders then went live on the same day? Just a coincidence I suppose, right?

Maybe some are too lazy, maybe some have jobs and other obligations that take priority above game/system launches.. who knows.

Not sure what kind of lives some people lead that they have the time stand around waiting for stores to open but it must be nice. Personally I work 10-14 hour days and I'm not going to play hookie with my job for something that is 'nice to have' but isn't that important overall.

If staying up at night F5'ing or camping out before stores open are what it takes to have a hot item at non-scalper prices, then I'm fine with just not having one. I still don't own an NES Classic and still don't care. If I happen to stumble onto one at a store I'll grab one and be happy, but otherwise fuck it. So far the SNES Classic is looking to be the same deal.
Right, so you don't care.

I understand those sentiments. I have a good friend that shares the same perspective as you. But you also could have sent someone else from your family, your household, or one of your friends to the store for you yesterday and then tipped them twenty bucks or bought them a case of beer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your perspective is a healthy one, but most people that are actually getting upset act entitled to one of these systems while putting in exactly zero effort. The whole Nintendo thing seems to have a lot of people initially telling themselves that they don't care, whereas in reality they end up getting frustrated over supply issues and begin lashing out at Nintendo and other people just because they didn't act when they had the chance. If people thought getting one yesterday was hard, well then they are in for a real treat because there won't be any other days this year where attaining a SNES classic will be any easier than yesterday.

Just like release day last year with the NES classic. Best Buys got ~50 units back then. Then when those were gone everyone else was left scrambling to acquire one. Demand skyrocketed. SNES classics are gone now and the same thing will be happening unless the restock days have similar volume as release day.

These things are $180 at this minute on Amazon. Unless they drop to < $120 the supply situation is going to remain exactly the same. You will never see one on shelves. It's free money to anyone who wants to put in a few minutes of work. I'm not advocating for it, but that's just the way it is.

Add me to the list of people that DID get one, with minimal effort, that STILL agrees that resellers are douchebags. Scalping is a ridiculous practice. They add zero value to the economy, and simply bleed extra funds from the end user.

Yes, Nintendo could solve the issue by producing more, but I truly hope every scalper is sent back a box of rocks, followed by a PayPal dispute/chargeback. It's dumb that there are folks that want one of these and can't obtain one, while some eBay sellers are posting pictures of dozens because they're trying to use scalping to put their Shaq-Fu'ing kids through college 😩

I kept track of stock on brick seek and walked into my Walmart around 630 am. No line. Picked one up then left. They were sold out two hours later. That being said, I doubt it will be this easy going forward. I do feel for those who weren’t able to get one. It’s probably going to be a long road from here on out.

Nintendo is not a manufacturer. The only thing they could have done is set plans in motion and have a manufacturer start making these months ago which by the looks of it they did. They did very well based on the numbers of launch items at each store. But this is the holidays now with many other companies wanting their products to be made as well. Just like always, a hot holiday item will be hard to get in large supply because many companies want their products made (whether big or small).

Remember previous hot items that had months of planning and still couldn't provide stock. Hatchimals, Pie Face, Speak Out, Torch My Blazin' Dragon, 3DS Black Friday Bundle, Nerf Rival, etc. This happens every year. The only thing that may make this change is if a company makes the products year round in anticipation for the holidays but you don't want products sitting for X amount of months without sales. You also can't demand such a heavy number because other companies use those manufacturers to make their items. Hell, even Apple has a hard time keeping stock of items despite having such a large market share.\

But yeah, maybe this year will be different for Nintendo and every other company.
Thanks for the response.

As of April, Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES classics. And then they discontinued it while there was still (very high) demand.

You're right companies likely won't suddenly 180 year-after-year. But Nintendo isn't a newcomer to the business. They've been involved in video games for over three decades. And especially when selling the same product with a new coat a paint a year later. And hardware-wise it isn't exactly boundary breaking tech (making mass production easier). Nintendo isn't some newcomer that unexpectedly created a hit product and does not have the industry experience/relationships to meet high demand. And this isn't Apple (or whatever tech company) having supply issues because they chose to use a new and scarce material for their iPhone screen or other product.

Nintendo's supply failures are inexcusable given the extremely predictable demand and their decades in the business. Nintendo's previous handling of the NES classic demonstrates a decision making problem and not a supply infrastructure problem.

Price is gonna fall like a rock on these on the secondary market. Just this morning on the most popular local trading site for my area (Craigslist isn't too popular here) I've seen one for $100 and another for $130. There are over 100 listings on that site which is a TON for my area. I can imagine once the shipped orders come in over the next week and the scalpers post those, no one is going to be buying these for much over MSRP. Bottom is gonna fall out on these. When BB and Target return deadlines start getting close (around the time we start to see restocks) I expect stores will have plenty of these.

If stock only trickles in over the next few weeks I could see a demand surge for the holidays but with the numbers we saw at launch I think there will be plenty to go around.

bread's done
Back