Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

I know this isn't the trading thread, and I know this offer may be a little selfish, but I have a sealed Fatal Frame III to trade for Minish Cap and Deep Labyrinth. If you can only find one, we should be able to work something out, for I am not trying to be selfish. My TRU simply has not these games.

Edit: They'd have to be sealed and new, of course. Also, I wouldn't do a one for one trade, I'd need at least one of them and a little incentive. Selfish, perhaps ...

I went to my TRU, pretty slim pickings. I got the following:

PS2
Samurai Champloo
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles

GBA
Warioware Twisted

PSP
Capcom Classics
Fifa 06

The only DS game I saw was Labyrynth.

Once the price drops are verified on Tuesday, the PS2 and GBA games will be up for trade.

I'M HOPING THAT SOMEONE CAN PICK THESE UP FOR ME ON TUESDAY.

I KNOW THAT MY TRUs DO NOT HAVE THESE, BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY CHECKED.

I'M WILLING TO PAY EXACT RECEIPT COST, PAYPAL FEES AND SHIPPING.

PLEASE HELP OUT A FELLOW CAG THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!

Thank you,
Steve

GBA
Zelda Minish Cap

DS
Castlevania DoS (PLEASE SOMEONE GRAB THIS FOR ME!!!)******

PS2
Atelier Iris 2 (PLEASE SOMEONE GRAB THIS FOR ME!!!)****
SOCOM 3

Gallop Racer 06
Tales of Legendia (PLEASE SOMEONE GRAB THIS FOR ME!!!)**

XBox
Stacked

XBOX 360
Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

Thank you to anyone who can help me out. I sincerely appreciate it.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Peace,
Steve

[quote name='Roufuss']Does TRU not carry Metal Saga? It was weird to see them put all of Atlus's other games released around the same time on clearance but not this one.[/QUOTE]

Hehe - I was thinking exactly the same thing. I was waiting for Gamecrazy to drop the prices on both of those, as they usually do for those types of games before other retailers. So, it probably won't be till Tuesday late morning that we see reports of any additional games on the list - well, that's one advantage to being on the West Coast, anyway ;).

Orri, I just browsed your list, but I did notice - check GameFly's sale, they have Tales of Legendia for $15 shipped + tax, used but complete.

Everyone drooling over Gunstar Super Heroes for $10, please visit Best Buy and grab a copy for $5. They are right next to the checkout line in the $10/$5 games section, and use the GamePro $5 off any video game coupon to put it at $4.99. The one I got mine at had plenty left.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']WarioWare: Twisted is an amazing game, especially for that price. It's fun to play it on the bus or an airplane and annoy people.[/quote]Annoy? I play this and giggle (okay, so I do some outright laughing as well) at this game, and people around come over and ask, "what are you doing? what is that?"

When I show them, some people don't really get it, but most think it's cool.

I might go to try to pick up:

:gba:The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
:ds:Resident Evil DS
:psp:Metal Gear Acid 2

But in reality I'll probably only get MGA2.

I'M HOPING THAT SOMEONE CAN PICK THESE UP FOR ME ON TUESDAY.
No offense, but you must not have looked very hard. There were shitloads of Odama at the Parmer TRU, and a few of those 360 games as well. I haven't even checked the other 2 TRUs yet, I pretty much got the only games I wanted.

[quote name='Orrimarrko']I'M HOPING THAT SOMEONE CAN PICK THESE UP FOR ME ON TUESDAY.

Thank you,
Steve

GBA
Zelda Minish Cap

DS
Castlevania DoS (PLEASE SOMEONE GRAB THIS FOR ME!!!)******

PSP
Capcom Classics Remix (PLEASE SOMEONE GRAB THIS FOR ME!!!)***

GameCube
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Odama

PS2
Atelier Iris 2 (PLEASE SOMEONE GRAB THIS FOR ME!!!)****
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
SOCOM 3

Gallop Racer 06
Tales of Legendia (PLEASE SOMEONE GRAB THIS FOR ME!!!)**

XBox
Stacked

XBOX 360
Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

Thank you to anyone who can help me out. I sincerely appreciate it.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Peace,
Steve[/QUOTE]

I don't think everyone here go buy it for u. 1st tracking jam after holiday, gas, time, shipping + Gas and milages on they car.

Metal Saga is carried at TRU stores. I expected to see it on the list with Steambot, but hey, one's plenty. I'm still reeling over B2G1 Free, anyway.

How much are the monthly fees on FFXI?

May be a dumb question, but does WW Twisted work the same on the DS as it does on the SP? I haven't played Gameboy since Color, so I don't really know much about either system.(Getting DS two days from now). I assume its just the same, but just wanted to make sure, as I've heard its lots of fun. Also, today I picked up Advance Wars, Wario Ware, and Trace Memory.

[quote name='Frank784']May be a dumb question, but does WW Twisted work the same on the DS as it does on the SP? I haven't played Gameboy since Color, so I don't really know much about either system.(Getting DS two days from now). I assume its just the same, but just wanted to make sure, as I've heard its lots of fun. Also, today I picked up Advance Wars, Wario Ware, and Trace Memory.[/QUOTE]

Yup, Twisted works fine on the DS.

whats the deal on Odama though its 9.99 with the bundle box game with microphone right? I don't think I've seen just the game itself for sale....

[quote name='Jack']Yup, Twisted works fine on the DS.[/quote]

Thanks...I wasn't sure that maybe the SP had the shake features and DS might not...I don't know If I've read about other games that use that kind of feature on the DS.

[quote name='CaoPi']whats the deal on Odama though its 9.99 with the bundle box game with microphone right? I don't think I've seen just the game itself for sale....[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure, yeah. IIRC, only Odama and Mario Party 6/7 use this.

[quote name='Frank784']Thanks...I wasn't sure that maybe the SP had the shake features and DS might not...I don't know If I've read about other games that use that kind of feature on the DS.[/quote]

It's built into the game cartridge.

I cannot wait to break in my new GB Micro with Warioware Twisted. I've been salivating at this game but never jumped on it for $20. Just 3 more days until I get the price reduction.

So annoyed by the inability to actually find a place with a decently priced Castlevania DoS, I've checked two kmarts and two trus. Wish the official price would just drop to twenty already.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Everyone should know that it's likely that there are more games on sale than what ben posted. For example, Valkyrie Profile PSP is on the list at my store for $19.98, which I did not see on ben's list. TRU price change lists only cover whats in stock at a store at the time the list is sent out, but when markdown games do show up, they also show at the new price.
[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to requote this since it IS important and many people seemed to have missed it.

ShinAkuma is a VERY reliable source so take this news as 100% true, that this list on the front page isn't a complete list.

[quote name='Roufuss']I just wanted to requote this since it IS important and many people seemed to have missed it.

ShinAkuma is a VERY reliable source so take this news as 100% true, that this list on the front page isn't a complete list.[/quote]

Will we get a complete list in time!?!?!?

[quote name='Roufuss']I just wanted to requote this since it IS important and many people seemed to have missed it.

ShinAkuma is a VERY reliable source so take this news as 100% true, that this list on the front page isn't a complete list.[/quote]
Will we get a complete list in time!?!?!?

If there are more games out there that I may want, I just might make the 1hr trip to my nearest TRU.

[quote name='Whambamm']How late is TRU open right now for holiday hours? Do they close at 9PM or 10PM?[/QUOTE]

Most TRU's close at 10 pm, a very select few close at midnight.

Thanks for the heads up benboxer!

I'm willing to bet that Metal Saga will be $9.98 and that it's just not in stock at benboxer's location. It came out a month before Steambot Chronicles, and I'm sure it didn't sell drastically better than Steambot Chronicles.

Checked my TRu and they only had had multiple copies of Gunstar Super Heroes. None of the other ones I wanted (NMBC and Castlevania)

[quote name='Josef']Thanks for the heads up benboxer!

I'm willing to bet that Metal Saga will be $9.98 and that it's just not in stock at benboxer's location. It came out a month before Steambot Chronicles, and I'm sure it didn't sell drastically better than Steambot Chronicles.[/QUOTE]

I beat you pages ago with that prediction ;)

Also the fact that every Atlus game around that time frame is on sale... it just makes sense for this one to be on sale.

And since nobody is 100% certain, it means people aren't prebuying the fuck out of it, which is a good thing.

In case anyone needs one, the TRUs near me have assloads of Steambot Chronicles, Rub Rabbits, and Atelier Iris 2. They have so many that I didn't bother pre-buying to get them price adjusted.

so what time does TRU open on the 26???

10 AM??

I wanna get there as soon as I can,

becoz I wanna play tower NOW!!! DAMMIT!!

I dont even kno what that game's about,

I just want it!!!! I can feel it!!

[quote name='Kendro']I cannot wait to break in my new GB Micro with Warioware Twisted. I've been salivating at this game but never jumped on it for $20. Just 3 more days until I get the price reduction.[/quote]

i've got my copy and played it on an sp. it's so fun!!! :applause:

[quote name='Masterkyo']I don't think everyone here go buy it for u. 1st tracking jam after holiday, gas, time, shipping + Gas and milages on they car.[/quote]

I didn't say to make a special trip, just that if anyone was already there and saw some of these - please pick them up for me.

That wouldn't involve any extra time or mileage or gas.

Steve

[quote name='secretvampire']No offense, but you must not have looked very hard. There were shitloads of Odama at the Parmer TRU, and a few of those 360 games as well. I haven't even checked the other 2 TRUs yet, I pretty much got the only games I wanted.[/quote]

You're right about the 360 games - those were really an afterthought.

I didn't see any Odama's and I was just there yesterday.

The games in green aren't there for sure. Those are the ones that I truly want, but would pay anyone for the others, of course.

Should be a nice little sale. I will be there at opening on the 26th to pick up WarioWare, RubRabbits, Odama and a few others I can no longer remember. Probably some other quality copies I own to beef up my trade list as well. better then the eBay vultures eating them up.

I still don't have the complete list but here are some new finds

DS
Point Blank
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador

PS2
Dot Hack //GU
Grandia III
Metal Saga
Rogue Trooper

XBox
Godfather CE

Holy shit, how come I work at TRU yet i have no damn idea over these sales? Seriously, this is amazing. Man, i pray we have those new adds just recently put in.

Yes, price adjust later.

FOR TRADE
Atelier Iris 2
Samura Champloo
Odama
Battalion Wars
Chibi Robo
Gunstar Super Heroes

WANT
Metal Saga
Steambot Chronicles

bread's done