Sony E3 2012 Press Conference

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
86OQj.gif

Sony's E3 2012 Press Conference is this evening, June 4th, at 6:00 PST (7:00 PM MST/8:00 PM CST/9:00PM PM EST).

You will be able to watch through a number of websites (I will post a few links as the time draws near). I will also post a link to a chat room where we can talk as the event occurs.

Chat is HERE!

GameTrailers is streaming Spike's coverage HERE!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']"The Last of Us" gameplay footage WILL be shown. It's already better than Microsoft's.[/QUOTE]
As long as they keep it the fuck away from Move, then I agree.

Hoping for following annuncements:
grand turismo Vita, which will be followed by an unfinished release in 4 years full of broken promises

Uncharted 4

Killzone 4 and Vita

"Vita PSOne emu in an update thia week"

Rachect and clank full frontal also on Vita!

PSN UI update, with better ways to sort through your DL list.

The games you get free with Plus are always yours, I'd be happy with an after a certain point of membership "catch"

Massive price drop on Vita memory

[quote name='Gamer4life88']MS conference was awful. Hopefully Sony won't disappoint.[/QUOTE]

I only read the headlines, but it sounded like the only new thong of interest is smart glass, which screams gimmick to me

And as.much as I was pulling for the Big N to return to its roots, besides the new controller, I'm afraid the U will be another day late dollar short shovelware magnet.

[quote name='Scorch']"The Last of Us" gameplay footage WILL be shown. It's already better than Microsoft's.[/QUOTE]

True, but its going to be mighty tough to top Usher's dance moves LOL :lol:

Seriously though I can't wait to see what Sony and Nintendo have in store for us.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']True, but its going to be mighty tough to top Usher's dance moves LOL :lol:[/QUOTE]
Funny enough it was a welcome break from the non-stop sports and smartglass presentations.

they have not posted anything for the month of june in the blog for psn+ wonder what surprises sony has and how much it will cost us:roll:

[quote name='Gamer4life88']True, but its going to be mighty tough to top Usher's dance moves LOL :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's exactly when I turned of MS' press conference.

Man Microsoft was just terrible. I can't wait for Sony and Nintendo now. Hopefully a Vita price drop and some games for Sony. Looking forward to the Wii U and see will there be a redesign of the 3DS. That screen is way to small for me. :bouncy:

[quote name='SynGamer']Vita price drop + ambassador program similar to Nintendo's = win. Sony needs to move Vita units FAST.[/QUOTE]

when nintendo decided to drop their price sony should have done the same. if both systems sold at the same price alot of people would have chosen to get a vita because youd be getting more for the same price.

[quote name='6er']
PSN UI update, with better ways to sort through your DL list.

The games you get free with Plus are always yours, I'd be happy with an after a certain point of membership "catch"[/QUOTE]
These two alone would be completely awesome, but only if the games free with PS+ were free forever immediately. But then I'd have a LOT of re-downloading of shit to do.;)

NO vita price drop i say

2 system at same price

VITA 249.99
3ds XL 249.99

no reason to drop vita price.

or maybe both systems at 199.99

I hope there is something given to day 1 buyers but sony will fuck them over and give them nothing...

come on 199.99 PS3 price drop..... Sadly though im no longer holding my breathe (70% chance no drop)

I think the more reasonable thing to expect is a bundled package, with a PS3 and Vita for $450, combined with some crossplay game. That would be a huge seller, I think though I'm not sure Sony would want to eat loss...

Between Watch Dogs, The Last of Us, and possibly/hopefully David Cage's new game, I'm beyond excited. Less than an hour!!!!!!

[quote name='Vinny']I think the more reasonable thing to expect is a bundled package, with a PS3 and Vita for $450, combined with some crossplay game. That would be a huge seller, I think though I'm not sure Sony would want to eat loss...[/QUOTE]

I would do that in a heart beat. I think my PS3 is on the back end of it's life cycle.

[quote name='Josh5890']Is the chat working for anyone?[/QUOTE]

It's worked fine all day. There's only four of us in here (idling) right now, but more will come in when Sony's conference starts

Okay, this Wonderbook thing is a pretty cool idea, but do they really need to spend so much time on something that's intended for kids?

What I've learned so far from this keynote.

A. The Playstation Vita is a $250 PS3 Controller
B. Playstation Battle Royal looks like a boring Smash Brothers clone (although that could be because the people playing it clearly sucked at it)
and C. The Wonderbook demo went on waaaaaay too long

[quote name='spmahn']What I've learned so far from this keynote.

A. The Playstation Vita is a $250 PS3 Controller
B. Playstation Battle Royal looks like a boring Smash Brothers clone (although that could be because the people playing it clearly sucked at it)
and C. The Wonderbook demo went on waaaaaay too long[/QUOTE]

Where did you learn A?

[quote name='dallow']Wonderbook will have less than 10 titles lifetime. Book it.[/QUOTE]

It is barely gonna sell and that's because it's targeted to kids.

bread's done
Back