Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space OTTyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vat time is it? Eet's time to unpimp... zee auto!

vwgtikd9.jpg

Ohhhhh schnap!

... aren't these commercials supposed to be like a year old? I've been seeing them a lot recently..

[quote name='Hex']Vat time is it? Eet's time to unpimp... zee auto!

vwgtikd9.jpg

Ohhhhh schnap!

... aren't these commercials supposed to be like a year old? I've been seeing them a lot recently..[/quote]

They are pretty old, but I still get a laugh out of them... particularly the one with "Let me hear you say vat?"

The one with the "Vat time is it?" is kind of creepy because he gets this fucking mad scientist insanity thing going on when he replies with "time to unpimp zee auto...".

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']They are pretty old, but I still get a laugh out of them... particularly the one with "Let me hear you say vat?"

The one with the "Vat time is it?" is kind of creepy because he gets this fucking mad scientist insanity thing going on when he replies with "time to unpimp zee auto...".[/quote]

Seriously. He like orgasms as the trebuchet fires. "Time to unpimp.. zee auto!"

[quote name='Hex']Vat time is it? Eet's time to unpimp... zee auto!

vwgtikd9.jpg

Ohhhhh schnap!

... aren't these commercials supposed to be like a year old? I've been seeing them a lot recently..[/QUOTE]That model was just named the best car of 2007 or some shit. They explain why they're back in the commercial.

For the first time I actually seen one of the cars they advertise in those commercials the other day.

I've seen them at car dealerships, but it was the first time I seen someone actually driving one. They are pretty sweet cars. It was just like the one in the commercials. White with the red pinstripe on the grill. Very nice.

It's funny, Toms hardware just read an article saying they felt that the latest upconverting oppo displays a picture just as good as HD and blue ray. But I would assume it would vary more from DVD to DVD with the scaler. I wonder what they watched.

[quote name='CitizenB']I just ordered my Chicken Garlic Pesto pizza. :drool: Now I have to wait 20 minutes to pick it up.[/quote]

Sounds tasty.. who makes it?

i have another city league basketball game tonight. My team kind of sucks. We are 0-2 so far. First game we lost like 63-95, last night we lost 45-67. We have gradually gotten better. Only lost by 30 the first game, then by 20 the second game. Tonight we should only lose by 10 and hopefully next week we pull off a win.

Last nights game was total bull shit as one of the guys on the team, we where playing, his uncle was a ref. You couldn't even touch the guy without getting a foul called. I was gaurding him and had 5 fouls 10 minutes into the game so I had to sit pretty mush the entire game. I eventually fouled out later in the 2nd half. 2 Players on my team got techs for taking shit to the refs.

[quote name='Hex']Sounds tasty.. who makes it?[/QUOTE]

They fine folks at a regional joint called Larosas
I'm a sucker for spinach on pizza. But when you add the deliciousness that is Pesto then you my friend have my money.

Now that I think about it. All the good local food we have in here southern Ohio comes from Cincinnati.

[quote name='CitizenB']They fine folks at a regional joint called Larosas
I'm a sucker for spinach on pizza. But when you add the deliciousness that is Pesto then you my friend have my money.[/quote]

Looks awesome. :D

[quote name='mr ryles']i have another city league basketball game tonight. My team kind of sucks. We are 0-2 so far. First game we lost like 63-95, last night we lost 45-67. We have gradually gotten better. Only lost by 30 the first game, then by 20 the second game. Tonight we should only lose by 10 and hopefully next week we pull off a win.

Last nights game was total bull shit as one of the guys on the team, we where playing, his uncle was a ref. You couldn't even touch the guy without getting a foul called. I was gaurding him and had 5 fouls 10 minutes into the game so I had to sit pretty mush the entire game. I eventually fouled out later in the 2nd half. 2 Players on my team got techs for taking shit to the refs.[/QUOTE]

Thats why when you get your 6th foul.You just jawjack the ref's nephew as hard as you can. Then look at the uncle and say at least I'm getting fouled out for something real now.

[quote name='Hex']Looks awesome. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh it can be. It can be

[quote name='Dkellar']Everybody's asleep here, the girlfriend, the dog, the cat.... :/[/quote]
Shouldn't that be your cue to hit the sack? :lol:

[quote name='CitizenB']Thats why when you get your 6th foul.You just jawjack the ref's nephew as hard as you can. Then look at the uncle and say at least I'm getting fouled out for something real now.

[/QUOTE]

Nah me and the "nephew" are actually pretty good friends. We where even talking as I was gaurding it about how I am getting jipped on the fouls and his uncle is calling this like it's a fucking jr. high game.

[quote name='mr ryles']Nah me and the "nephew" are actually pretty good friends. We where even talking as I was gaurding it about how I am getting jipped on the fouls and his uncle is calling this like it's a fucking jr. high game.[/QUOTE]

There is no friends on the field. Now go out there and win even if you have to get violent

... Sorry I was thinking of my High School baseball coach.

So I was talking to this girl that I know. Turns out she dumped her boyfriend, another friend of mine. Naturally, I'm curious, so I ask why. This is what I'm told:

It seems that of the 5 or so times that they've had sex, he's made her orgasm only once. When she brought it up, he says "Sounds like a personal problem to me."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The guy's such a dumbass. That's the only pussy he'll ever get, and he threw it away with one stupid ass comment.

[quote name='CitizenB']There is no friends on the field. Now go out there and win even if you have to get violent

... Sorry I was thinking of my High School baseball coach.[/QUOTE]
On the team we play tonight there is another high school friend on there, e was actually the northern nevada 3A player of the year back in 2004. He can shoot the lights out. Which means less fouls for me when I'm guarding him. Last night we where playing in the post all game.

[quote name='LiquidNight']So I was talking to this girl that I know. Turns out she dumped her boyfriend, another friend of mine. Naturally, I'm curious, so I ask why. This is what I'm told:

It seems that of the 5 or so times that they've had sex, he's made her orgasm only once. When she brought it up, he says "Sounds like a personal problem to me."

The guy's such a dumbass. That's the only pussy he'll ever get, and he threw it away with one stupid ass comment.[/QUOTE]

and then?

[quote name='LiquidNight']So I was talking to this girl that I know. Turns out she dumped her boyfriend, another friend of mine. Naturally, I'm curious, so I ask why. This is what I'm told:

The guy's such a dumbass. That's the only pussy he'll ever get, and he threw it away with one stupid ass comment.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen my bloody chin tissue?

[quote name='mr ryles']On the team we play tonight there is another high school friend on there, he was actually the northern Nevada 3A player of the year back in 2004. He can shoot the lights out. Which means less fouls for me when I'm guarding him. Last night we where playing in the post all game.[/QUOTE]

Good luck.

I'd just like to state that I agree completely with everything sub said about Amplitude. It's leagues better than Guitar Hero in my opinion.

I'd also like to say that the bosses in Twilight Princess officially suck. Sure they all look big and tough but in reality they're amazingly easy. After spending anywhere from an hour to two hours in a dungeon I at least expect a challenging boss to top it off. Instead, all I'm faced with is push-overs. I've been disapointed with every boss encounter so far and I'm nearing the end of the game.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I'd just like to state that I agree completely with everything sub said about Amplitude. It's leagues better than Guitar Hero in my opinion.

I'd also like to say that the bosses in Twilight Princess officially suck. Sure they all look big and tough but in reality they're amazingly easy. After spending anywhere from an hour to two hours in a dungeon I at least expect a challenging boss to top it off. Instead, all I'm faced with is push-overs. I've been disapointed with every boss encounter so far and I'm nearing the end of the game.[/QUOTE]

All boss battles seem lame after playing shadow of the colossus.

If each boss on zelda was a colossi that would be awsome.

[quote name='Hex']
... They really need to stop these stupid fucking Mac/PC commercials.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I feel like a pretentious prick just watching them.

[quote name='mr ryles']All boss battles seem lame after playing shadow of the colossus.

If each boss on zelda was a colossi that would be awsome.[/QUOTE]

The boss of the 3rd dungeon might as well have been a colossi near the end...

On one hand, 2001 is cool as crap. On the other, it's hard not to fall asleep. It's also hard to understand a single thing that's going on.

Heym you can stack the standard key with Wow on top of the ten day guest pass, right?

I wanna start with my guest pass but I don't wnat it to disallow the 30 day standard pass.

ok the only song I can't get 5 stars on is psycho billy freakout.

I have the problem when it alternates between red and yellow for like 20 straight notes quickly and i can't hit them all. is there some secret to making parts like that easier? I remember one of the loading screens saying something about not having to release the fret button if you're going to a lower note. I assume that applies to situations like this, but I don't know how to do it. Any one have any pointers?

[quote name='mr ryles']For the first time I actually seen one of the cars they advertise in those commercials the other day.

I've seen them at car dealerships, but it was the first time I seen someone actually driving one. They are pretty sweet cars. It was just like the one in the commercials. White with the red pinstripe on the grill. Very nice.[/quote]

I test drove one and seriously considered buying one back in November when I was in the car accident and needed a new car ASAP. Unfortunately, they're so popular right now, they're selling at STICKER price, if not OVER sticker and there is a 6 week minimum waiting list. fuckers.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Heym you can stack the standard key with Wow on top of the ten day guest pass, right?

I wanna start with my guest pass but I don't wnat it to disallow the 30 day standard pass.[/QUOTE]

It'll overwrite, I'm 99% sure.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']I test drove one and seriously considered buying one back in November when I was in the car accident and needed a new car ASAP. Unfortunately, they're so popular right now, they're selling at STICKER price, if not OVER sticker and there is a 6 week minimum waiting list. fuckers.[/QUOTE]

must not be as popular here in Nevada.

[quote name='mr ryles']must not be as popular here in Nevada.[/quote]

There aren't a ton of VW dealerships around at least in our area. they're like 50 miles appart.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']There aren't a ton of VW dealerships around at least in our area. they're like 50 miles appart.[/QUOTE]

There's one in Reno but that is 2 hours from here. The only other one is probably in Vegas, or maybe Fallon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back