Steam Code MASSIVE Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='atreyuevr']Let me get 2 hips and a hooray to drop an AirMech Steam Key

EDIT: Hip Hip hooray! FICC4-R2HDY-YPBBN[/QUOTE]

Someone else got it. That was tricky, I was expecting a new post, not an edit!

EDIT: Thank you for doing a drop though!

[quote name='eldergias']Someone else got it. That was tricky, I was expecting a new post, not an edit![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing a curve ball. ;)

Please post if you took it! >=O

EDIT: You're welcome, hopefully it was one of you 3 who got it.

[quote name='madcookie83']I was expecting a new post as well, guess I was a bit late. See what happens when I play Legend of Dragoon and not check up on this, lol![/QUOTE]

I might have to fire that up now, thanks for mentioning it. ;) I love that game, got to the grand jewel boss and never got any further. I was also using Gameshark cheats and still couldn't get past that boss (lol), but it was because the game started to glitch pretty bad (due to the Gameshark cheats). =P

[quote name='cobolatrix']I took it, saw that you requested the hip hip hooray, but at the same time saw your post edit, went to Steam to activate it and it worked.

Alienware arena seems to be giving out access for the beta, I'm not sure if they give you a Steam key: http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/airmech-closed-beta-key-1000-diamonds/

So, thanks for the key![/QUOTE]

Makes me happy to see that someone picked up on me editing my post with the "Hip Hip hooray!", as that was why I was doing it (hint hint)! =P Glad it found a good home. ;)

I'm doing great as well :D
I just received something spectacular! I was invited to the Counter-Strike Global Offensive beta and they gave me an extra key to give to a friend. TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY! :D

PM THE ANSWERS! Correct spelling! And have fun :D

Look at this!

What movie is this quote from AND Who directed this film? Name two other films he has directed AND Who was the character that said this? Who is his arch-nemesis? AND Who was the actor that said this? Name the 2006 Scorsese movie that he was in.

Hey everyone! Sorry about not responding the winner yesterday. The family decided to go to a theme park very early...it was fun :D

How is everyone?

[quote name='Duckvader']Hey everyone! Sorry about not responding the winner yesterday. The family decided to go to a theme park very early...it was fun :D

How is everyone?[/QUOTE]
This was me waiting for the announcement . Overall, I'm good. Did you announce the winrar?
36cc5_ORIG-waiting_for_op.jpg

I'm doing pretty great. Still a bit tired from yesterday but I'm all good.

And Dataless I didn't know you died...OH WELL...I guess that means I'll have to announce the winner :D

Well the winner of the giveaway is...DATALESS! :D
But you died so...I don't know :p
Add me on Steam if you haven't and I'm on Steam now so I can pass over the beta and we can play sometime :D

[quote name='Duckvader']Well the winner of the giveaway is...DATALESS! :D
But you died so...I don't know :p
Add me on Steam if you haven't and I'm on Steam now so I can pass over the beta and we can play sometime :D[/QUOTE]
I may be just bones but I can still play. BTW beta to what?

=) Since Dataless is dead i guess someone else must claim the prize!

Just joking around, congratulations! *trollface*

[quote name='Duckvader']We have another giveaway coming up later! The giveaway will be Steel Storm Burning Retribution! :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds great!!! :cool:

Well I got some blah news...I'm moving back home and it'll take two days since we are driving sooo...the next giveaway will have to wait until next week. So I'll push the crap out of my phone's limits and see if I can say at least "HELLO!" to you all :D

Also I'm going to give tons of codes to Antarael for the Desura giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back