Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I purchased Life is Strange (Ep 1-5) since it was $14, I'm an impulsive buyer and, hey, why not!? Hopefully it's actually good and not....Walking Dead good. 

Borderlands The Prequel... Loved the first two. Heard allot of not as good/borderline bad about this one so while I think I'll jump eventually I'm not sure of the price right now.
If you loved the first two, there's really not a whole lot to hate about TPS. It's largely more of the same, though maybe a tad more linear.

With that in mind, the low-grav and cryo weapons really do add something unique to the game. It also has some terrific playable characters like Nisha, Jack, and The Baroness.

But it is more Borderlands. I got BL fatigue about 100 hours into TPS and really haven't thoroughly explored it or completed the story DLC. It's not going to change your mind about the series if you hate it, but if you already enjoyed the other two, it's a safe bet for the right price.

OT:  Can't win with some people.  Cards Against Humanity thought it'd be funny to have people give them money for nothing.  They clicked a button acknowledging that they KNEW they were getting nothing.  Now people are complaining.

Of course, the group then put out a list of what they spent... 

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/blackfriday/

Hahahahahah... Karlee is pretty sweet looking personally.  But that's just a preference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never liked Cards Against Humanity and also disliked Apples to Apples which is similar. Hopefully everyone is happy with what their donations bought.

I purchased Life is Strange (Ep 1-5) since it was $14, I'm an impulsive buyer and, hey, why not!? Hopefully it's actually good and not....Walking Dead good.
Wait until Episode 5 ruins it for you...

Most disappointing ending since ME3 (base-game).

Will this work with my Voodoo2 card with 12 MB VRAMS?
Oh, man... I remember when that card was the be all end all. We actually had a computer with one while I was in the Navy, it was needed for network mapping software (that never worked quite like how they wanted it too) but man could it run Quake II. :D

DA Inquisition GOTY is $40 on Origin.  ..yay

Where do I need to VPN into to get a better deal on the GOTY??  gotta know. kthx.

edit: it came out to be $28.29 after some crazy tax was added.

FYI: DB Xenoverse plays wonderfully on PC and is a pretty good game.

The DR2 DLC doesn't even look remotely worthwhile, but then again, nor does the DR2:OtR DLC.

That said I still prefer DR2's story to DR2:OtR's but the tweaks in OtR are pretty decent. Not what I would call a huge straight up improvement though.

OT: Can't win with some people. Cards Against Humanity thought it'd be funny to have people give them money for nothing. They clicked a button acknowledging that they KNEW they were getting nothing. Now people are complaining.

Of course, the group then put out a list of what they spent...

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/blackfriday/

Hahahahahah... Karlee is pretty sweet looking personally. But that's just a preference.
Honestly you can't bash people getting mad for that, because if you're willing to just give money to people who don't need it for no reason at all you're not rational and can't be expected to react rationally to things

So did I miss any super sales today?  I was driving to and from South Carolina most of the day to flip some games for Gamestop credit so I could put my down payment for my new PS5. 

So did I miss any super sales today? I was driving to and from South Carolina most of the day to flip some games for Gamestop credit so I could put my down payment for my new PS5.
yeah if you trade in games to best buy, buy them back, put them in a time capsule to outer space, buy a box of golden grahams, bury the box, build a time machine, go into the future, dig up the box, eat the whole box, come back, and go back to the best buy where you traded in the games to begin with you get a PS5 for free so you were quite the sucker driving to south carolina for that

the only skins people care about are the ones that you can't buy tho
I'm pretty sure you can buy those!

150716065031-caitlyn-jenner-espys-super-169.jpg

a little off topic; I made a mistake of pasting the incorrect keys to steam activation; Sword of Asumi as I already had it (meant to paste into my spreadsheet).  When Steam reminded me that "Hey dumbass, you already own this.". I wondered why can't I be granted more steam cards for in essence buying the game again?  Some people have alt accounts to spread the duplicate keys and gain badge levels, why not just let people redeem 10 keys of bad rats for instance and have that many cards?

Yeah, I realize it was my mistake and not really an expensive one, but darn it, I would prefer getting something out of it. (other than the cheese to go with my whine)

a little off topic; I made a mistake of pasting the incorrect keys to steam activation; Sword of Asumi as I already had it (meant to paste into my spreadsheet). When Steam reminded me that "Hey dumbass, you already own this.". I wondered why can't I be granted more steam cards for in essence buying the game again? Some people have alt accounts to spread the duplicate keys and gain badge levels, why not just let people redeem 10 keys of bad rats for instance and have that many cards?

Yeah, I realize it was my mistake and not really an expensive one, but darn it, I would prefer getting something out of it. (other than the cheese to go with my whine)
Yeah, cuz cards aren't already worth less than peanuts.

Thas why.

I finally got my 980ti, what games are good to throw at it to test?  I already tried Fallout 4. Dunno what else to try, about to load Battlefield 4 now but that'll be better when my 144hz monitor arrives. 

I finally got my 980ti, what games are good to throw at it to test? I already tried Fallout 4. Dunno what else to try, about to load Battlefield 4 now but that'll be better when my 144hz monitor arrives.
definitely try mcpixel. that game will tear your puny 980ti to shreds. SHREDS I SAY.

I finally got my 980ti, what games are good to throw at it to test? I already tried Fallout 4. Dunno what else to try, about to load Battlefield 4 now but that'll be better when my 144hz monitor arrives.
Here's a few that come to mind - AC Unity; The Evil Within; Batman: Arkham Knight; Watch Dogs; Shadow of Mordor; The Witcher 3.

bread's done
Back