Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Getting Lifeless for $.50 is a pretty great deal. I paid $10 for it around release and from what I played, there is still much left to be desired, but for .50 I wouldn't be upset buying it.

Miscreated is a better (much better) version of the same type of game, though I figure we'll eventually get tired of Miscreated if they never expand the map, so having this to jump into won't be bad. Will let Reds know.

FYI, last I played, you could walk on water.

Also, it's published by GMG themselves so I guess this isn't too surprising.

Edit:

Also, Uplay sale going on. Cloudberry Kingdom for $2.29 is an all time low, says Steam key. I guess it could show up in a Monthly and you would have overpaid .29.
Tried the GMG Mystery Pack deal with 3 CCs, my debit card, and Paypal with and without balance and they didn't want any of it lol.

Cloudberry Kingdom has been pulled from uPlay, so it either was a glitch or is sold out.

A big fart of efffort.

Tried the GMG Mystery Pack deal with 3 CCs, my debit card, and Paypal with and without balance and they didn't want any of it lol.

Cloudberry Kingdom has been pulled from uPlay, so it either was a glitch or is sold out.

A big fart of efffort.
Maybe you are banned on GMG or something? Or your regional settings are off? Cloudberry still shows in stock and for sale for me.

For GMG, I was going to buy random pack, went to paypal, then canceled, this was like 2 months ago. Since then I can't add anything to cart because "Oops... you have already initiated the payment process. Please click here to complete your current transaction before adding more items to your basket."

Thx for helping me save money.

Oh and link goes to frontpage.

For GMG, I was going to buy random pack, went to paypal, then canceled, this was like 2 months ago. Since then I can't add anything to cart because "Oops... you have already initiated the payment process. Please click here to complete your current transaction before adding more items to your basket."

Thx for helping me save money.

Oh and link goes to frontpage.
This is an easy fix

Go into your cart (even if its empty) and click Cancel Order on the right side in the little box. The text is small. Its a known bug, but thats the fix.

My problem is that I'm banned from GMG for having multiple accounts :D

Green Man Garbage:

SPEC OPS THE LINE:    J7Q5B-VMV?W-X2N4A

LIFELESS:                       DZVFB-N9?KP-WBLH0

? = R

Spoder last night:

giphy.gif
dont mess wid da spodershark!

Broquery:

Anyone interested in playing Bloody Good Time?  I bought it years ago hoping to play it, but no one has ever bought it :(

BIG STINKY STEAM KEY Version is $1.19 on GMG

Would any bros want to schedule it and play it at that price?

Last edited by a moderator:
I see BGT has a listing for SP [on the Steam page].

Does Bloody Good Time have a Single Player Campaign?

Or does it just have Skirmish matches for SP?

Broquery:

Anyone interested in playing Bloody Good Time? I bought it years ago hoping to play it, but no one has ever bought it :(

Uplay Version is $1.24 on GMG

looks like a fun game but its been dead for a while. Id consider it if enough bros jumped onboard.

Broquery:

Anyone interested in playing Bloody Good Time? I bought it years ago hoping to play it, but no one has ever bought it :(

Uplay Version is $1.24 on GMG

lol, so the key didn't work in uplay...but it worked in steam. FYI

Makes sense cause the game isn't even on UPLAY as far as I can tell.

lol, so the key didn't work in uplay...but it worked in steam. FYI

Makes sense cause the game isn't even on UPLAY as far as I can tell.
Silly GMG. WELL THERE YOU GO SNOBS IT IS A STEAM KEY GO GO GO GO GO GO!

Edit:

While the MP is essentially dead, tested out the dedicated server tool and was able to host that way.

Double edit:

May have spoken too soon, still can't get both reds and I on the same server.

Triple Edit:

took some work but reds was able to join my game!

VY6A5-ZFQH8-CG4G*

57CMA-MG7MX-N24G*

* = An alphanumeric symbol from your keyboard.  How badly do you really want Huntsman and Corporate Lifestyle Simulator?

Mad Riders + DLC is also at an all-time low at GMG. Has Multiplayer but I need someone to help me test it out to check if it works. Played the singleplayer a bit, seems to be a lot like Nail'd

Hand of Fate is the daily and the DLC is finally on sale.  I'm sure a lot of you picked it up during a Humble Bundle a while ago. 

Played Mad Riders a few years ago, highly recommend it assuming it works fine on Windows 10 and still supports online

Actually, I never even played online so I dont know if the netcode is good, but was a lot of fun in single player.

Alright guys im new here to this thread and want to say i have a laptop lenovo g780 and i want to ask if it will play some decent games from steam.If so i plan to make an account and buy some games for very cheap also i want to get H1Z1 king of the kill so will my laptop be able to handle it?I am very green in this field of technology.

Alright guys im new here to this thread and want to say i have a laptop lenovo g780 and i want to ask if it will play some decent games from steam.If so i plan to make an account and buy some games for very cheap also i want to get H1Z1 king of the kill so will my laptop be able to handle it?I am very green in this field of technology.
If this is your laptop (see link below), then "meh, not really":

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/6270772591223046144/specs?q=lenovo+g780+&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdrcjk4dvPAhXC4yYKHRV4BFgQuC8IkAE

Intel integrated video cards are garbage, TBH. It's going to be the biggest thing holding you back here.

You really want some kind of dedicated NVidia GeForce or AMD Radeon card - namely, something w/ say a dedicated 2GB of VRAM (Video-RAM) or more, these days & age.

And also, most mobile version of a video card honestly does NOT normally perform even remotely close to its bigger + badder desktop brother of the same model-number, other than probably the new GeForce 1000 mobile series.

6 GB of regular RAM is also kind of low, these days & age. While most games will run w/ that amount of RAM - just don't expect higher resolutions, textures & things of that sort.

You can always download Speccy Free Version, run that, and see exactly what are the exact guts of your PC:

https://www.piriform.com/speccy

Other Lenovo G780's say they come with an Nvidia GT 630M.  So, yeah, check your specs.

If you do have a 630M, check this page, down near the bottom for various game benchmarks.  You won't be able to play anything that's not already several years old and then at Low settings.  Further back you go, the higher you can tick it up.  That's all AAA stuff; obviously you can probably play some retro-indie platformer from 2015 if you want to.

Hey everybody Beyond Good and Evil is 2.24 on GMG. Good price for that game, buy it now. Don't bother looking anywhere else, you won't find it for cheaper. You definitely won't find it free anywhere.

No one cares, but...

Just finished playing a few chapters in Gears 4 and so far my impressions are mostly good. The game looks and runs great on PC. None of the performance issues so far that plagued FH3. Better yet, much like Blops 3 there are a lot of terminator-type mechs that blow up in showers of metal and sparks, which is one of the best features a game can have. I haven't tried MP because this is a MS title so of course it will be garbage. If you're not a Gears fan this game probably won't change that, but if you like shooting stuff Gears is about as good as it gets and the new one delivers. Definitely worth a price glitch pick up.

Silly GMG. WELL THERE YOU GO SNOBS IT IS A STEAM KEY GO GO GO GO GO GO!

Edit:

While the MP is essentially dead, tested out the dedicated server tool and was able to host that way.

Double edit:

May have spoken too soon, still can't get both reds and I on the same server.

Triple Edit:

took some work but reds was able to join my game!
bought bloody good time, it is a steam key, bought one for that bad boi BAH, so we have 2 more. dont schedule it on a tuesday

The bros played Smash+Grab tonight and had a lot of fun.  I think everyone like it.  it's in Early Access and only has two maps/modes right now.  Fun factor alone I'd consider a purchase, but it needs to a have a ton more content added to it.  

bread's done
Back