Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Current Steam sales. That's odd that Sang-Froid is on sale considering the Groupees bundle. Also, I hear really good things about Scratches as a survival horror, I'm still sad I missed out on whatever bundle it was in. Any one have any impressions on the game? It's part of a bundle with 4 other games I don't own (that's been as low as $10 on Steam), should I just wait for that?
I've been told it's decent, though I'm pretty sure it's more point-and-click adventure than survival horror. It's been in quite a few bundles and will likely be in another, so if you aren't planning to play it soon there's not much reason to buy it now (Meridian4 also puts their games on sale almost every week, so you'll have plenty of future opportunity). I wouldn't bother with the Classic Adventure Pack, since all those games have also been bundled and for much cheaper than the lowest it has gone.

I've been told it's decent, though I'm pretty sure it's more point-and-click adventure than survival horror. It's been in quite a few bundles and will likely be in another, so if you aren't planning to play it soon there's not much reason to buy it now (Meridian4 also puts their games on sale almost every week, so you'll have plenty of future opportunity). I wouldn't bother with the Classic Adventure Pack, since all those games have also been bundled and for much cheaper than the lowest it has gone.
Thanks. According to Enhanced Steam (again thank you for telling me about that), Scratches has been in 5 bundles so.. you're probably on-the-mark here. I only have keys for Syberia 1 & 2 out of the Classic Adventure pack, so I guess I'll just try to get all the games separately then.

While we're on the subject of scary games, anyone have anything to say about Anna: Extended Edition?

Thanks, I hate when Steam doesn't list stuff like that on the sales page.

Also, some random sales:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - $14.99 $2.24
good game but most have it already

why are you guys not voting for Kentucky

us rednecks can really shot that funny looking round thing

3AzclE7.png

Yesterday was my Steam anniversary, 7 long enjoyable years.  Although it should've been my 9th but that's a whole other story.  I didn't realize it until I started idling Yet Another Zombie Defense just now from my remote desktop.

I even unintentionally celebrated yesterday by having a few bites of chocolate cake and buying Day of Defeat (super 8 original valve game unlock) from GameFly. Bizarre how things happen the way they do sometimes.

Yeah, I didn't really like TL1 all that much (keep in mind I played on 360). When I beat the main story of the game and the bonus dungeon (with the same amount of floors as the main dungeon) unlocked, I got in like 5 floors of the new dungeon before I just got sick of the game. I'm still missing the Fame achievement because of it, so I eventually have to go back. Eventually.

I hear TL2 is better, but I'm not touching it until I see a substantial enough sale.
I got bored with Torchlight 1 after 5-6 hours. I'm hoping 2 is better, but I only paid ~$4 for it.

Re: Current Steam sales. That's odd that Sang-Froid is on sale considering the Groupees bundle. Also, I hear really good things about Scratches as a survival horror, I'm still sad I missed out on whatever bundle it and Anna were in. Anyone have any impressions on the game? It's part of a bundle with 4 other games I don't own (that's been as low as $10 on Steam), should I just wait for that?
This isn't surprising. Devs typically put games on sale through online outlets during bundle appearances. I'm not exactly sure why. People who know about bundles aren't going to buy it, and people who don't are just as likely to buy it on sale at any random time of the year.

I own quite a few of the games in the Weeklong Deals, and of course all of them scream bundle these days. However, if you're looking for something to play now, the one game in the bunch that I've played and enjoyed is Rochard. I'd say don't bother with the DLC, as you'll probably have had enough of it by the end of the game.

While we're on the subject of scary games, anyone have anything to say about Anna: Extended Edition?
Nothing good. It's a dull Amnesia-like, with lousy production values and a story that goes for cheap shock value by "touching on mature issues" but it all falls flat. Puzzles are intuitive yet fairly inventive once you know how to solve them, with the red herring items being the most annoying aspect since you wind up picking tons of junk that has no purpose but to throw you off.

I was very intrigued by it going in, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to going back and finishing it.

Tomb Raider 2013 became the 600th Steam game I own. :D/

I think it was only a month or so ago I hit 500 :oops:
So.... you're trying to say you're near the top of the newbie pile?

Diablo III is turning out to be really good at the moment, mind.
OMG I don't have a Diablo III problem. Why do you have to keep harping about it?

I have never played a Diablo game.
Wow... that's kind on the order of never played a Quake game.

I feel like I need to play Diablo 2 since that's routinely touted as the pinnacle of the genre, from what I've read. It's just, I haven't played much of the genre, and from what I have played (Torchilight 2), although it's entertaining, it's not my favorite, either. I feel like if I bought it it'd sit in my backlog forever.
I always like to try the well respected games. That said i played D1 & D2 back in the day.

I might point you toward Path of Exile because it's good and free (no P2W BS).

I love the series, I've beat Diablo a number of times (as in with different characters), but I wasn't a huge fan of DII. My biggest problem is I've always gotten distracted by other things but I always felt the need to always make a MP character... and after a certain amount of inactivity your character would get deleted from battle.net. (So I've seen the first act numerous times... Others not so much.)

Of course this was back when you only kept what was in your backpack, no stash tab etc, so before you left the game you would pick up all the items you dropped in town. Including piles of gold (as they took up space in your backpack) so it could become hell of a fight to get everything "saved" and really thrilling when you hit a new magic ability plateau and cleared out all those spell books you had been carrying.

Torchlight and TLII, I own them. I've just never played them so Its sort of hard to tell you which would be better... I know TLII at one point in time was viewed as a better Diablo than Diablo III was.
Huh? I think you're thinking D2 Ladder. You could take your SP character into MP games... these are ones tied to a save file on your computer and subject to shenanigans. IIRC Ladder Characters are/were stored on the server.

In D1 I liked the open-storage mechanic... dump your gold and loot on the ground in town... It gave a satisfying visual representation of your (effectively unlimited) hoard. Some friends felt the same way.

TL1, I was okay back in it's day... TL2 is a much better game. I'd need to play TL2 again to give a fair comparison to D3/RoS and PoE. It's worth checking out TL2, but I have a feeling D3 in 2.0 is much better (though online only vs offline capable TL2). Also check out PoE.

I had meant to say something about the environments but forgot, and almost edited my post to include it, but, yes... The environments bothered/didn't agree with me too. Diablo always feels better when in a dungeon. This holds true even in Diablo III but less so... The whole environments always seem dark/forbidden than their DII counterpart.
Yeah, I always liked the darker dungeons of D2 better than the brighter areas, though I do like the jungle area. On of the core elements of classic Diablo for me is "shit coming out of the dark". RoS seems to have reduced the lighting a bit over base D3.

so i've been playing RoS for the past week now, and must say I've having a pretty good time with it. with the auction house gone, people have been complaining that the new loot system is too streamlined and dumbed-down. and while i kind of agree, i still get a feeling of satisfaction upgrading my equipment, maybe because I'm a sheep, I don't know. anyways, if anyone wants to do Adventure mode with me, hit me up whenever I'm on.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/shrinerr-1909/hero/8536498
We have a clan, search for BGCQ in British English. To hell with what "people on the internet" say, I like the new loot system... except Barbarian belts and DH quivers, ugh. Oddly a Monk set piece dropped on my wizard while doing Bounties in T2 last night.

I suspect this should more read as create a game with a specific audience in mind, if you try to create something for everybody you'll probably not have an audience. I'd love another SD. I really enjoyed Hitman Abs, I don't understand why that one did poorly. Even the new Tome Reader was enjoyable (but not goty level).

So.... you're trying to say you're near the top of the newbie pile?

OMG I don't have a Diablo III problem. Why do you have to keep harping about it?

Wow... that's kind on the order of never played a Quake game.

I always like to try the well respected games. That said i played D1 & D2 back in the day.

I might point you toward Path of Exile because it's good and free (no P2W BS).

Huh? I think you're thinking D2 Ladder. You could take your SP character into MP games... these are ones tied to a save file on your computer and subject to shenanigans. IIRC Ladder Characters are/were stored on the server.

In D1 I liked the open-storage mechanic... dump your gold and loot on the ground in town... It gave a satisfying visual representation of your (effectively unlimited) hoard. Some friends felt the same way.

TL1, I was okay back in it's day... TL2 is a much better game. I'd need to play TL2 again to give a fair comparison to D3/RoS and PoE. It's worth checking out TL2, but I have a feeling D3 in 2.0 is much better (though online only vs offline capable TL2). Also check out PoE.

Yeah, I always liked the darker dungeons of D2 better than the brighter areas, though I do like the jungle area. On of the core elements of classic Diablo for me is "shit coming out of the dark". RoS seems to have reduced the lighting a bit over base D3.

We have a clan, search for BGCQ in British English. To hell with what "people on the internet" say, I like the new loot system... except Barbarian belts and DH quivers, ugh. Oddly a Monk set piece dropped on my wizard while doing Bounties in T2 last night.

I suspect this should more read as create a game with a specific audience in mind, if you try to create something for everybody you'll probably not have an audience. I'd love another SD. I really enjoyed Hitman Abs, I don't understand why that one did poorly. Even the new Tome Reader was enjoyable (but not goty level).

wow when you catchup on a thead you go all out

Nothing good. It's a dull Amnesia-like, with lousy production values and a story that goes for cheap shock value by "touching on mature issues" but it all falls flat. Puzzles are intuitive yet fairly inventive once you know how to solve them, with the red herring items being the most annoying aspect since you wind up picking tons of junk that has no purpose but to throw you off.

I was very intrigued by it going in, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to going back and finishing it.
Thanks again for the help. If this was Steam, I'd thumbs-up that review. :mrgreen:

So, what do I want for my 1000th game on Steam? With various games sitting in my inventory as well as some unredeemed keys, I technically have well over 1000 already, but only 999 are in my Steam library right now and I suppose I should make number 1000 a good one.

So, what do I want for my 1000th game on Steam? With various games sitting in my inventory as well as some unredeemed keys, I technically have well over 1000 already, but only 999 are in my Steam library right now and I suppose I should make number 1000 a good one.
Goat Simulator tomorrow.

Yeah, same here with TL1. I didn't hate it, I mean, if I hated it I wouldn't have played through most of the game, but it just doesn't strike me as something at the top of its genre.

Be sure to install the unofficial patch 1.17 and the Allskins patch if you get around to playing Titan Quest. Also, install the Immortal Throne expansion as well (if you have it), since it overhauls the UI, fixes things, and adds a new story and whatnot onto the end of the game, as opposed to changing the game or being a standalone thing. Patching it has its odd little quirks, but if you'd modded anything before you should be fine with the guides they come with.
I have Immortal Throne, it shows up as a different game in my Steambrary. Just installing it, does that fix the UI, etc? And which game do I click on to play?

A drunk friend tried to show me Diablo 2 once because he thought I would love it and it was just kind of boring and creepy to sit in a dorm room watching a dude down a bottle of Brandy and play Diablo.
This is the type of thing that would've sounded like the best time in the world to me like 2 years ago. Of course, back then you could've said "I'm gonna pull your teeth without anesthesia" and as long as you handed me a bottle of Brandy to go with it I'd have been down.

Duh. Bad Rats

1000 Amps to mark your thousandth game.

gahhh what should i play next?

- Bioshock Infinite DLC episodes 1/2

- Far Cry 3

- Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands

- Alan Wake

- RAGE
Need more info for accurate recommendation. How long ago did you play Infinite? Did you like it? Have you played Blood Dragon or American Nightmare or PoP '08? How long ago/did you like them?

Far Cry 3 Zombie mod. Post screenshots. Make me jealous. I like it when you make me jealous.

PS

Bobbytastic took over my account for the last line.
Liar. Here is what it would look like if bobbytastic jacked your account:

Far Cry 3 Zombie mod. Post screenshots. Make me jealous. I like it when you make me jealous :bouncy:

Need more info. How long ago did you play Infinite? Did you like it? Have you played Blood Dragon or American Nightmare or PoP '08? How long ago/did you like them?
Well, the whole point of me putting it up to the community is that I have an interest in playing all of these games, but don't know which to pick, so whichever gets the most votes is the one I pick. Therefore my personal thoughts are irrelevant.

That said...played infinite last March (pre ordered it), really liked it. Have been waiting to play the DLC until the 2nd episode dropped. NEver played blood dragon or american night mare, never played any PoP games besides the original ones released way back in the early 90s

I TRIED ALREADY

NOBODY* WANTS TO TALK ABOUT PAPER DUNGEONS

* 'cept MNS.

Diablo III is turning out to be really good at the moment, mind.
Hmmm - do you have D3: RoS yet?

And no, I certainly do NOT.

EDIT:

Play this so you can experience one of the best endings in all of video games.

(I actually do like the game.)
I actually liked RAGE, as well.

But the base-game's ending sucked and is almost as abrupt as Gothic 1's ending.

Anyways - RAGE: Scorchers did a better job of ending RAGE, anyways.

Liar. Here is what it would look like if bobbytastic jacked your account:

Far Cry 3 Zombie mod. Post screenshots. Make me jealous. I like it when you make me jealous :bouncy:

Well, the whole point of me putting it up to the community is that I have an interest in playing all of these games, but don't know which to pick, so whichever gets the most votes is the one I pick. Therefore my personal thoughts are irrelevant.

That said...played infinite last March (pre ordered it), really liked it. Have been waiting to play the DLC until the 2nd episode dropped. NEver played blood dragon or american night mare, never played any PoP games besides the original ones released way back in the early 90s
If you played Infinite that long ago and really liked it, it's probably best you play the DLC asap. My vote is Burial at Sea.

I really enjoyed Hitman Abs, I don't understand why that one did poorly. Even the new Tome Reader was enjoyable (but not goty level).
Hitman: Absolution

I think I understand why Hitman: Absolution did poorly, sales-wise.

Most Hitman fans wanted a "true-blue" Hitman sequel for a game - short game per play-through (i.e. think anywhere up 10 hours) w/ tons of ways to finish missions + very replayable; lots of different locations all over the entire globe (which often include very interesting, unique, different, odd, twisted, and/or exotic locations).

Instead, gamers got WAY MORE than that w/ Abs. They got a long game (over 20 hours!); locales were limited to numerous different areas of the USA; many different missions types (some linear missions like Splinter Cell; some "get the hell out of the areas" missions; and some Hitman style assassination missions); that Batman Arkham style mode (Instinct Mode); and the most-focused Hitman story yet.

I really liked Hitman: Ab for trying a lot of new things - and executing on many of those, but not all. I can see why it wouldn't be for the hardcore Hitman fan wanting a typical Hitman title - but, I still really dug the hell out of it.

Tomb Raider 2013

I think it was missing a great story & great characters. The beginning w/ Lara trying to survive on her own on this Island was the most interesting stuff to me here. Other than the survival stuff - the rest of it felt like anything we've seen from a TR game before + any Indiana Jones movie. And Lara becomes a stone-cold killer too fast to suit me. If only there was harder puzzles in the side quest Tombs, though. Though, the combat VASTLY improved and platforming in this game in this open-world was outstanding.

Has anyone tried the Don't Starve: Reign of Giants DLC? It's going live on April 2nd (Early-Access) but the beta was available to buy already.

I'd recommend everyone experience what The Secret World has to offer, especially since now it has no monthly fee.
Absolutely.

I think it's awesome for a MMO. The game's technical graphics (back when I did Beta test it); storytelling; prose; dialogue - it's all fantastic. Questing varies - typical MMO and ARPG staples (Kill X guys, find X guys, go to X locations, collect X things); stealthy type of quests; and the investigation quests (quests w/ puzzles).

TSW players - make sure if you don't like the combat's default style (feels like WoW - move your cursor and hit the right key and it'll do that action), you put Toggle Target Mode hotkey somewhere handy to you. You might want to constantly switch b/t the two modes.

You want to be in default regular mode (if you like WoW's combat, a locked camera, and floating cursors) if you don't like aiming at enemies; and if you're just going about the game-world and like pointing at things w/ a floating cursor - basically, you want to use this when you're NOT in combat. Or you can still use this default mode in combat if you're actually fine w/ WoW's combat.

But, if you have a guns-based character, a magic-tossing character, or some kind of hybrid of those two - I have a hybrid of these two, BTW - and you play lots of TPS or FPS's and you want to aim at your enemies and feel like you're shooting enemies....you'll want hit that key while on the fly when you got enemies nearby so you can literally mouselook and aim at enemies. For me - combat feels MUCH better when toggled into this mouselook/aiming mode.

Most of the time, when I'm playing - I'm just going around, all by myself....my lonesome self. It just seems like it so happens I'm playing online - and other players will likely help you out b/c just like you, they're running around and doing quests + grinding - just like you.

We're talking about at least 38.2 GB of HDD space here being taken-up here just for the TSW base-game. So, yeah - you've been warned about that.

So quick question regarding TSW... Been on the fence with this for awhile, but regular edition or Massive Edition?  The likelihood of me every actually getting to the extra content is minimal, but on the off chance I do, how much would I be looking at buying the individual issues vs. an extra $10 for the Massive Edition now?

Moneywise it makes the most sense to get the massive edition.  Cheaper than buying the individual ones I believe, though they could always add more.  I'm waiting for a bigger sale on the massive edition myself.  I have the non-steam version, but it would be cheaper for me to wait on a sale of the massive edition than to buy the individual new issues.  

I feel like I need to play Diablo 2 since that's routinely touted as the pinnacle of the genre, from what I've read. It's just, I haven't played much of the genre, and from what I have played (Torchilight 2), although it's entertaining, it's not my favorite, either. I feel like if I bought it it'd sit in my backlog forever.
I really-really liked Torchlight 2 - but after 10 hours or so, I had to get away from it.

I did finish Torchlight 1, BTW.

These ARPG games are like crack (addictive) and after a while, they can just get repetitive and monotonous as Hell. Fortunately, most of these do NOT have spectacular stories + character development - so, getting away from these for a bit and then coming back way later is NOT really a bad idea here, in most cases.

I've NEVER finished Sacred 1 base-game, TQ base-game, or D2 base-game - and yes, I do own and have installed the expansions for TQ, D2 + S1.

I have finished the original Diablo (base-game); Diablo 3 (base-game); and Sacred 2 base-game before, though.

Never finished Dungeon Siege 1 base-game, nevermind mentioning LoA.

I have finished DS2 + Broken World; and DS3 + its DLC.

Moneywise it makes the most sense to get the massive edition. Cheaper than buying the individual ones I believe, though they could always add more. I'm waiting for a bigger sale on the massive edition myself. I have the non-steam version, but it would be cheaper for me to wait on a sale of the massive edition than to buy the individual new issues.
Hmm - ain't played TSW in a while...

...but have Issues 8 + 9 came out yet?

Massive Edition doesn't have those.

I know Massive has Issues 5+6+7.

(see Steam Page for what TSW Massive Ed contains).

Hmmm - do you have D3: RoS yet?

And no, I certainly do NOT.

EDIT:

I actually liked RAGE, as well.

But the base-game's ending sucked and is almost as abrupt as Gothic 1's ending.

Anyways - RAGE: Scorchers did a better job of ending RAGE, anyways.
RAGE moar bro. D3 is a different game than you remember. Try it again without RoS even.

Hitman: Absolution

I think I understand why Hitman: Absolution did poorly, sales-wise.

Most Hitman fans wanted a "true-blue" Hitman sequel for a game - short game per play-through (i.e. think anywhere up 10 hours) w/ tons of ways to finish missions + very replayable; lots of different locations all over the entire globe (which often include very interesting, unique, different, odd, twisted, and/or exotic locations).

Instead, gamers got WAY MORE than that w/ Abs. They got a long game (over 20 hours!); locales were limited to numerous different areas of the USA; many different missions types (some linear missions like Splinter Cell; some "get the hell out of the areas" missions; and some Hitman style assassination missions); that Batman Arkham style mode (Instinct Mode); and the most-focused Hitman story yet.

I really liked Hitman: Ab for trying a lot of new things - and executing on many of those, but not all. I can see why it wouldn't be for the hardcore Hitman fan wanting a typical Hitman title - but, I still really dug the hell out of it.

Tomb Raider 2013

I think it was missing a great story & great characters. The beginning w/ Lara trying to survive on her own on this Island was the most interesting stuff to me here. Other than the survival stuff - the rest of it felt like anything we've seen from a TR game before + any Indiana Jones movie. And Lara becomes a stone-cold killer too fast to suit me. If only there was harder puzzles in the side quest Tombs, though. Though, the combat VASTLY improved and platforming in this game in this open-world was outstanding.
Hitman Abs was a long game with many ways to complete the missions. I have more time and achievements in it than any steam friends, last I checked. Twice as many hours as you and more achieves, including Silent Assassin, Information is Power, Jack of All Trades, and Grand Master. I'm only a few social/contracts achieves from perfecting it... hmm. And there is more campaign stuff/non-steam 'chieves I haven't done.

I feel that people who complain that "Lara becomes a stone-cold killer too fast to suit me." haven't gone to grad school yet, and thus don't have the shared experience to relate to.

I'd recommend everyone experience what The Secret World has to offer, especially since now it has no monthly fee.
It's good. But the only thing I recommend to everyone is that they go away and leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back