Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

I'd like to split the BTA tier of the Humble PC & Android 12.  You get Costume Quest, Eufloria HD, Solar Flux and VVVV for $2.

Hosting a Fight the Dragon 4-pack group-buy. $4 each. Filled

1. PKB Mac

2. Flowette

3. stupidproz1

4. stupidproz1

PM me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but would anyone be interested in splitting Bundle Star's "All Star Bundle" with me?

Link to Bundle: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/all-stars-bundle/

The bundle is $2.99 and the games include:

- Tropica 4 Special Steam Edition

- Magicka

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

- Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword

- System Shock 2

- Deponia

- To The Moon

- Prime World: Defenders

Games I would be interested in

Games I might be interested in

All games are negotiable, along with pricing. Please message me if you're interested!

Checking for interest in a 4 pack of Fight the Dragon. If there is enough interest, I will host. It will be $4 per person.

1. Me

2. eulogywerd21

3. Raptor1911

4. Drabelincoln

I would be up for a group buy but I don't think they'll release a 4 or 6 pack.

edit: Now I'm reading the KF2 FAQ and they mention it, if there's a 6-pack available for the early access please count me in with 1 or 2 slots.

There will be a 6 Pack for KF2 it is going to be around $25 a person so $149.99 for the 6 Pack.

I'd be in for the 6 pack if there was a way I could pay for the Steam wallet.  Otherwise I might just pay the premium of $29.99 to be able to use by Gabenbux.  

Well the game is out (KF2), the 6-pack is in, I'd like to request for a slot (cannot host because of region lock), I'd be paying with Amazon GC or Paypal.

Anyone interested in splitting a Lethal League 4-pack? It's a multiplayer Pong/fighting game currently on sale for $5 per person (paypal/steam wallet).

1) Me

2)

3)

4)

PM me if you're interested. I'll send the games out as soon as everyone pays!

[quote name="Tane" post="12654006" timestamp="1429718434"]

Looking for a spot in a 6 pack for killing floor 2.[/quote]

Me too.

If anyone else wants to get in on one of Bernardo's gift packs, it looks like we need 4 more.

Edit: apparently, I can't math.

Also, if anyone wants to get a group together, PM me. I'll host, provided payment is sent first, or directly to Bernardo, if that's easier.

1. PKB Mac
2. Tane
3. n4tiv3
4. n4tiv3

2 spots left!

Just need one more to fill. Since cobolatrix is in. Just put me in for two spots so we can fill it. I know a friend that wants it.

Edit:

Dropping from the previous group. Ended up buying two spots from Bernardo previous group.

So:

1. PKB Mac
2. Tane
3. n4tiv3 
4. n4tiv3 
5.cobolatrix
6.Tane

(one of the previous group buyers is not replying to my PMs and didn't pay so I have extra copies as well)

Please send a PM to PKB Mac to organize the payments. I will send the 6pack to him and he will distribute the games between all of you.

I've sent the PMs to the group buyers as PKB is not online yet so it's better to just send the money directly to me so I can give everyone their game as soon as possible.

Damn, I keep getting tempted by Killing Floor 2 but have been on a self imposed game spending limit due to many reasons hah. I would totally let myself cave for $20 or less, I wish the 6-pack discount was just a wee bit better : /

*edit*

I caved after watching a ton of gameplay videos during work today haha

I'm wondering if anyone wanted to go half on the game Big Pharma (http://www.bigpharmagame.com/). Its in Beta right now. Reminds me of the days of Hospital Tycoon (in a different sort of way). It's $20 USD on their page to buy (says you get a direct download + steam key), but if you go to their checkout page it says "Also buy Big Pharma as a gift for a friend for 50% off!" so it ends up being $29.92 for two copies of the game. It'd be $15 each split that way instead of $20. It lets you keep adding gift copies at $10 each, so 3 copies for $40 ($13.33 each) etc etc. Just seeing if anyone is interested. 

I have a couple copies of gauntlet and its DLC(from Bundle Stars) for 4.25 each left. I am at work so I might be slow at responding. PM if interested and I will get back to you when I can.

Anyone want to split a 2 pack of 7 Days to Die? It'd be $8 each with the daily deal right now. (Pending)

Any one down for an Insurgency 4-pack? It'd come out to 2.81 each. Send me a PM if interested. First come first served. Paypal only

Slots

Me- Filled

You - Open

You - Open

You - Open

bread's done
Back