iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
After days of trying, I was finally about to place an order for the Kong SB for pickup at a store about 45 minutes away. There was only 1 store listed as available. Until this morning, the site kept reporting nothing available within 250 miles ... and after placing my order, it is stating it again.

Looks like the Fifth Element 4K SB might be on the scarce side, as it's showing as in-stores only and it's gone from within 250 miles of me.
Same here - no in store copies within 250 miles of my location. Which is a little weird because this thing never went out of stock online until the day of its release so I assumed the stock would be fairly plentiful.

I got a backorder notice for mine on Tuesday and I got a little worried but it ended up shipping today.
My backordered copy shipped yesterday as well. Hopefully the bonus 250 Reward points apply automatically without me having to contact their customer service.

My flagship store only got two copies of the Fifth Element 4k.   I know with most things on BB.com if there is only 1 maybe 2 of an item it won't register as being available in stores, or for store pickup.  It's in-stock and available for shipping right now though. 

Finally bit the bullet and bought Prey at Best Buy today for $32 with GCU -just- so that I could get the steelbook.  It's on sale for $39.99 this week.  The steelbook still rings up for $0.00 when you buy the game.  I want that Tekken steel too that is still listed at $19.99 so hopefully that game gets cheap soon too. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/prey-playstation-4/5357401.p?skuId=5357401

They also had one copy of The Fifth Element 4k steelbook in-stock even though it says "no stores in 250 miles" on the site listing, like I was referring to earlier. 

Seems like everyone forgot about Resident Evil: Vendetta [SteelBook] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] come on the same day as King Kong.

Got my SBs from Best Buy today:

No digital code included on RE: Vendetta, wasnt in the packaging listing either. :(
f52e6f9795d4c01ec280622e25fd29cc.jpg
98591cb4219067c9f2c8fba1fa6bc5a0.jpg
df8017571461e866018145fabd583fb7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Zaavi SB for Terminator 2 w/3D ($32.99):

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/terminator-2-3d-includes-2d-version-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook/11515044.html

Not a steelbook, they also have this Endo Arm edition with a replica of the Terminator endoskeleton arm, with a 4K + 3D + 2D BD version ($164.99):

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/terminator-2-endoarm-4k-blu-ray-3d-blu-ray-cd/11515067.html

Both versions are region free. 

Also, 3D version of POTC Dead Men Tell No Tales (named "Salazar's Revenge" in the UK) (also region free) ($32.99): 

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/pirates-of-the-caribbean-salazar-s-revenge-3d-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook-includes-2d-version/11480676.html

Interesting. I wonder if they will have a SB every time something comes out of the Disney vault.

I still have my SB from the last Lion King release.
Me too! I bought the trilogy and sadly threw away the box as well. I like the older SB even if mine are slightly scratched due to use (my kids are old enough to get to me SB collection). I do hope this means Disney will start releasing older ones. To date only about 6 or 7 of the major theatrical releases have not been released so it would be amazing to see Best Buy do those, though I guess that's unlikely as they would head down the heavy hitters. I'd replace Aladdin though since my SB was slightly damaged and it's super expensive.

The last one was a Metal Pack, no?

That's right, it wasn't a metal pak but it was not an SB and there were a couple of super small things that differentiated. It was a knockoff of some sort which led to the big fallout between Best Buy, Disney, and Steelbook for sometime.

Know what's funny I think the Lion king Steelbook was actually the first one I owned, still mad Aladdin never got one in the states
d77f9eed9e45cab05ea58f15576e5cc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thought about getting the King Kong 4k steel but My Best Buy was sold out. Haven't seen the movie so I can't be that upset I missed it. Picked up the Resident evil vendetta Steelbook instead. FYI, there no digital code in it in case anyone was going to pick it up. C'mon Sony, it's 2017.

So in terms of DC Animated Target Steelbooks, there hasn't been one since Wonder Woman in May and the next one is Batman Harley Quinn in August, correct?

Kong was a blind buy for me but watched it tonight and thought it was fantastic. Watched 4K and there's tons of HDR in it. Looks like 3D will be excellent too. It's about as perfect a bluray edition as I've seen.

So in terms of DC Animated Target Steelbooks, there hasn't been one since Wonder Woman in May and the next one is Batman Harley Quinn in August, correct?
Correct. Followed by Batman Gaslight. Just waiting on Target to put it up on their site. We're a little over a month till Batman & Harley.

Anyone who got the Fifth Element 4k Steelbook get the $5 reward yet? Will it take up to 10 days like when you buy games?
Didn't get yet and there is no mention of it pending in my rewards history also. Looks like I will have to do the email dance with their customer service again.

Didn't get yet and there is no mention of it pending in my rewards history also. Looks like I will have to do the email dance with their customer service again.
They told me to wait 15 to 20 days after purchase but I know the bonus points won't show up then since they are not even in pending status yet. I will have to contact them again next week I suppose. Why can't they get their shit together with these promotions not requiring constant contact to get right as advertised?

4K sold out for shipping and in-store pickup, though check back Monday night after midnight-1AM CT when store inventory opens up on release day and people might be able to snag one.

bread's done
Back