iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
The Target steelbook Bluray for Justice League Dark is up for preorder. Currently $16.99.

http://www.target.com/p/justice-league-dark-target-exclusive-steelbook-blu-ray-dvd/-/A-52057973
I just tried to order this online and I didn't get my RedCard discount on it, which seems odd.

Also, if this is like past JL releases, steelbook and Amaray case versions share a DPCI # in-store and sometimes, online shipments were for the Amaray version when the SB was pictured. There's also few in-store SBs when they release, so people might want to get to Target on the morning of the 7th if they're not going to order it for online shipment.

Picked up all five resident evil steelbooks from Best Buy yesterday for ~$63 + tax.  I'm pleased.   Wish they'd do the same thing for the Underworld steelbooks that aren't moving.  Although, the artwork on those is not great. 

I just tried to order this online and I didn't get my RedCard discount on it, which seems odd.

Also, if this is like past JL releases, steelbook and Amaray case versions share a DPCI # in-store and sometimes, online shipments were for the Amaray version when the SB was pictured. There's also few in-store SBs when they release, so people might want to get to Target on the morning of the 7th if they're not going to order it for online shipment.
I went brain dead apparently for The Killing Joke, so I'm going to be on top of this one.

Well according to the listings online, this one does have a different DPCI than the standard version. Granted it's only a single digit difference, with the stand ending in 1507 and the steelbook being 1508. Still it should lessen the chances of a mix up for online orders, I would think. Then again these releases never seem to go smoothly.

Well according to the listings online, this one does have a different DPCI than the standard version. Granted it's only a single digit difference, with the stand ending in 1507 and the steelbook being 1508. Still it should lessen the chances of a mix up for online orders, I would think. Then again these releases never seem to go smoothly.
That's what they've done recently when they think it through and decide that having two products on the same DPCI # is a bad idea. Hopefully it'll pan out this time.

The last Target Steelbook I ordered online was Finding Dory. Somehow they managed to send me the 3D Amaray one instead. DPCI #s don't matter. Target will find a way to screw up

Just ordered my JL Dark.  Quick question for anyone else who ordered did the express shipping option come up as free on yours?  Cause it did on mine and I'm wondering if this is just a snafu that will come back to bite me in the ass later.

Two things:

1) My Inferno 4K SB just shipped from BB.com.

2) BB sent me an email about the release date change for the Sing SB and it's coming out on 03/21.  So it looks like March is an animated month with Moana on 03/07 and Sing on 03/21. 

Two things:

1) My Inferno 4K SB just shipped from BB.com.

2) BB sent me an email about the release date change for the Sing SB and it's coming out on 03/21. So it looks like March is an animated month with Moana on 03/07 and Sing on 03/21.
wow movies coming out on bluray quick these days. back then VHS and DVDs took a while.

wow movies coming out on bluray quick these days. back then VHS and DVDs took a while.
3 months has been the norm for years. Some take longer because it's a holiday movie or they want bigger sales around Christmas.

Back in the day it was 6 months later for a film to hit DVD to buy.

VHS was a whole other beast. It took 6 months to hit rental stores and due to costs took another 6 months to be available for purchase. So it took a year from release date (roughly) to hit retail stores. Obviously used copies were available at Blockbuster ect before then. HBO ect wouldn't premier films until they were around a year old as well.

Totally.   I'm sure a lot of people in here are like me in that it doesn't make sense to go to the theater much anymore.  I'm going to buy the film on BD anyways, so I can easily wait three months to see things.   Not to mention movies cost $13-14 at my theaters now.   It's so much easier to just wait a bit and buy the movies you want to see, even if it's only once.  You get the physical version in high def.   I'm not sixteen years old anymore where three to five months is a long period of time to wait and see a movie.  That time is just a drop in the bucket. 

I have one friend that I go see the new Stars Wars films and the Fast & the Furious movies with and that's about it.  I go just a couple times a year now.  It's a waste of money lol, bring on the blus!

Totally. I'm sure a lot of people in here are like me in that it doesn't make sense to go to the theater much anymore. I'm going to buy the film on BD anyways, so I can easily wait three months to see things. Not to mention movies cost $13-14 at my theaters now. It's so much easier to just wait a bit and buy the movies you want to see, even if it's only once. You get the physical version in high def. I'm not sixteen years old anymore where three to five months is a long period of time to wait and see a movie. That time is just a drop in the bucket.

I have one friend that I go see the new Stars Wars films and the Fast & the Furious movies with and that's about it. I go just a couple times a year now. It's a waste of money lol, bring on the blus!
Agree for the most part, but when you want to get out every now and then, you can take advantage of dollar movies so you can still get the theater experience for the cost of a 20 oz soda. You're looking at a 2-3 month delay from big box office to dollar movies (sometimes sooner; Allied has been out less than 2 months and is in my dollar movies now) so not a big wait at all.

I also have my go-to franchises/actors that I will pay the big bucks to see, but recently they have had movie money w/ associated blu ray purchases to eat up most the cost. Most recently, Underworld: Blood Wars was a treat. If you enjoy the series, you'll like this one. I have it as my second favorite behind the original and I saw the 3D version for $3 after the movie money ate the rest.

Totally. I'm sure a lot of people in here are like me in that it doesn't make sense to go to the theater much anymore. I'm going to buy the film on BD anyways, so I can easily wait three months to see things. Not to mention movies cost $13-14 at my theaters now. It's so much easier to just wait a bit and buy the movies you want to see, even if it's only once. You get the physical version in high def. I'm not sixteen years old anymore where three to five months is a long period of time to wait and see a movie. That time is just a drop in the bucket.

I have one friend that I go see the new Stars Wars films and the Fast & the Furious movies with and that's about it. I go just a couple times a year now. It's a waste of money lol, bring on the blus!
IMAX is the only reason I hit the theater these days, which is something I can't duplicate at home.

One of the local theater chains changed hands and is offering $5 Tuesday movies (plus IMAX and 3D upcharges), so that helps deal with the $18+ for a ticket to some movies.

IMAX is the only reason I hit the theater these days, which is something I can't duplicate at home.

One of the local theater chains changed hands and is offering $5 Tuesday movies (plus IMAX and 3D upcharges), so that helps deal with the $18+ for a ticket to some movies.
Totally agree, unless it's a movie I'm dying to see. Recently one of the local AMC's upgraded its etx theatre to a Dolby Vision theatre. I watched Star Wars in December and XXX today, I'm impressed by what's been presented so far.

If you get a chance or any of you at that treat yourself to this!!!

I still try to get out to the theaters on a regular basis as the Carmike Cinemas near me has $5.50 tickets for all releases (including new ones) between 4 and 5:30pm every day including weekends.  3D is only a 50 cent or so upcharge too.

I take the kids to see the occasional Pixar movie but we always go to a nicer AMC with recliners and reserved seating so it's obnoxiously expensive. Sometimes I'm tempted to go to IMAX but those tend to make my wife nauseous since they cover her peripheral vision so that's a no go.

Yeah, its in the ad, part of the Savestation Buy 1, Get 1 free. I ended up getting The Davinci Code and Angels and Demons steelbooks for $10 total.

Deal should be good in store too. Just look for the Sony Savestation and sale signs.

Thanks, picked up DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons. Wanted to pickup Inferno, but it's sold out for shipping and I missed out on the $20 sale last week. A few stores around me have it, so I'll hope for another sale soon.

Just had an email from BB about a release date change on Fantastic Beasts.  It's coming out on 03/28/17.   Looks like March is a packed-in month for BB SBs:

Moana - 03/07/17

Sing - 03/21/17

Fantastic Beasts - 03/28/17

Just had an email from BB about a release date change on Fantastic Beasts. It's coming out on 03/28/17. Looks like March is a packed-in month for BB SBs:

Moana - 03/07/17

Sing - 03/21/17

Fantastic Beasts - 03/28/17
Still pumped that Moana is 3D but hope there's a 2D sku incoming.

Speaking of dips to the Nth power, looks like people who have multiple-dipped already on Harry Potter, especially the recent SB set, may have yet more buyer's remorse:

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=20671

Holy balls. Talk about milking the cash cow. Ton of people will probably still jump on this as their fan base is as large as it gets, but I'll hold out to see if there are extended 4K versions and/or a bundle before buying these individually.

It was when it was announced for release a few weeks ago. As of the time of my post, it was showing as Coming Soon / sold out. I would imagine it should open up again before release, if not just on release day.
It's been that way for well over a week. I remember planning to order it during the BB Visa checkout craze but it was never in stock then waiting all last week to use my surprise $10 coupon on it but it never came back. :(

Target emailed me that my JL Dark steelbook (let's hope it actually is a steelbook this time around) shipped out today. 

Looks like I should have had it on Wednesday, though now looks like it'll be Monday.  Thank you, UPS My Choice upgrade to UPS Ground from UPS Mail Innovations. 

Target emailed me that my JL Dark steelbook (let's hope it actually is a steelbook this time around) shipped out today.

Looks like I should have had it on Wednesday, though now looks like it'll be Monday. Thank you, UPS My Choice upgrade to UPS Ground from UPS Mail Innovations.
Received my JLD SB from Target.com today, and it is actually the steelbook.

I received an email Friday at 4 am that myou JDL steelbook had shipped, with delivery estimate between the 9th and 13th. Need to speak with customer service, as it never gave me the 5% red card discount.

Is justice league dark going to launch at $17 like the others have been? The ad shows it at $25 but it's still showing $17 regular online but not available to order

bread's done
Back