iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the same thing too, until I went and check my order and found out he meant the price. Anyway it's a dead subject.

Well it doesn't look like I'll be getting my JL Dark SB from Target online.  It says it will be delivered by tomorrow but hasn't shipped and is still marked backordered.  Looks like I'm going to have venture out tomorrow given if the weather is good.  Freaking hell...thanks for nothing Target.

It's $16.99 in my ad

ETA: Just got back from Target. Bought it in store because my online order won't arrive until tomorrow. I have zero faith in their ability to ship the right item. Anyway, signs said $16.99 for Steelbook and amaray (MSRP $17.99). $24.99 for figure pack.

I got the second to last copy at around 9:45.... Does anyone know the size of the print run?
Not sure but my local store only had 3 at opening. They usually have between 5 and 8. Also, I believe the price is $16.99 nationwide, no matter what your local ad shows.

No luck at my Target, they were sold out.  And my online order is backordered until sometime in March.  If anyone happens to pick up an extra copy, I would be grateful to buy it.

Target shipped my steelbook on the 2nd, tracking says it won't get here till Thursday -_-. Usually I'll goto the store in the morning to secure a steelbook just incase .com fucks up or it comes bent but meh. Hopefully everything will be fine. 

Just got back from my outing for the JL Dark steel.  Had to drive a 120 mile round trip in a freaking snow storm to get it, plus a mix with freezing rain on the way home.  Just a fun time by all.  They only had two, I was going to pick the other up for someone here.  But I gave the other one to the other idiot who was stupid enough to brave this weather for one that showed up.  And to top the day off, when I get back I get a official notice that my online order was going to miss it's delivery date(today) and delayed until next month....REALLY?!..... fuck you Target.com!!....bastards.. :wall: :lol:

120 miles!?! That's dedication
Yep round trip, that's my nearest Target. Literally drove there, ran in grabbed the steelbook, ran out and drove back home. What should took about 2 hours, took 6 thanks to the weather. I'm really starting to wonder if this obsession is worth it...

Stupid question, of course it is! :D/

I'm lazy. I have a Target 2 miles away and another one 10 miles away. If the closer one doesn't have it, I throw in the towel instead of checking out the other one.

I'm looking to sell my steelbook collection where is a great place to sell everything

Yep round trip, that's my nearest Target. Literally drove there, ran in grabbed the steelbook, ran out and drove back home. What should took about 2 hours, took 6 thanks to the weather. I'm really starting to wonder if this obsession is worth it...

Stupid question, of course it is! :D/
Why didn't you just ask someone to pick one up for you? It'd be faster and cheaper. I check every morning before going to Target when these things are released. My store had 4 left when I went, but no one seemed to have needed it, I only picked up one.

Why didn't you just ask someone to pick one up for you? It'd be faster and cheaper. I check every morning before going to Target when these things are released. My store had 4 left when I went, but no one seemed to have needed it, I only picked up one.
Didn't think anyone was going to check in store for it as everyone else's online order seemed to come through for this one. Again wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't for the weather, it was just my bad judgment that I underestimated it.

Eh, your loss. I check Targets for all the DC animated releases cause I pass by 3 Targets on the way to work anyways. Only Target steelbooks I order online are the ones that comes with the $5 gift cards.

Edit: They usually don't deliver mine til after release, so I'd be SOL if it comes damaged.

Eh, your loss. I check Targets for all the DC animated releases cause I pass by 3 Targets on the way to work anyways. Only Target steelbooks I order online are the ones that comes with the $5 gift cards.

Edit: They usually don't deliver mine til after release, so I'd be SOL if it comes damaged.
Then next time if I need to, I'll hit you up then. :D

Then next time if I need to, I'll hit you up then. :D
For Target SB releases, the Justice League ones are the rarer of the ones they get, as well as ones like it, such as Batman. It's always best to pre-order those when possible as a backup for in-store being limited stock. For in-store pickup, be there early on release day, if possible.

Hello,

Anybody getting any extra copies of the Dr. Strange 3D Steelbook? Id like to buy it but they wont ship it and no best buy in my area has any. I see them listed on Ebay but I will never give $ to these flippers. Suprisingly and Strangely I get more satisfaction jumping through hoops then going that route,

Thanks!

Hello,

Anybody getting any extra copies of the Dr. Strange 3D Steelbook? Id like to buy it but they wont ship it and no best buy in my area has any. I see them listed on Ebay but I will never give $ to these flippers. Suprisingly and Strangely I get more satisfaction jumping through hoops then going that route,

Thanks!
It's not been released yet...

Assassin Creed 4K SB @ BB - $29.99:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/uhd-bd-assassins-creed-stlbk-4k-ultra-hd/5732338.p?id=3677095&skuId=5732338

Assassin Creed SB @ BB - $29.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bd-assassins-creed-stlbk-blu-ray-disc/5732331.p?id=3677060&skuId=5732331

Both are listed as Coming Soon as well as having a 03/21/17 release date.   No idea if the 4K disc is combo 4D / 3D or not, though from the regular listing, there's 4K/BD/UV DC, 3D BD/BD/UV DC and BD/UV DC, so I think the SBs should mimic those. 

Hello,

Thanks!
It's available to ship as of this morning. Just ordered it five minutes ago.

Target is having a B2G1 on movies and steelbook is included in the deal 

I will have my Justice League dark steelbook sometime today!!

It should go nicely with my two most recent dc steelbooks of Batman Caped crusaders and Justice league vs. teen titans. 

Any fellow CAG still need the Justice League Dark Steelbook? I usually buy an extra for a friend, but he decided he didn't want this one. It's going back to Target this weekend if no takers. PayPal or open to trade for some of those 99 cents Lego Dimensions sets that people are getting on the west coast. Thanks!

Any fellow CAG still need the Justice League Dark Steelbook? I usually buy an extra for a friend, but he decided he didn't want this one. It's going back to Target this weekend if no takers. PayPal or open to trade for some of those 99 cents Lego Dimensions sets that people are getting on the west coast. Thanks!
Oooo I think we can help each other out, PM you

Well it appears I bought each one of the Resident Evil steels on 1/17 for $17.99 minus $5.40 apiece on the buy 5 promo.  So I am out of the price adjustment period and I spent an extra $13 on the set.  Oh well, c'est la vie. 

Or wait, what is the Price Adjustment period for Elite and Elite plus members?   I know it used to be 14 days, but maybe its 30 days to adjust now? 

Well it appears I bought each one of the Resident Evil steels on 1/17 for $17.99 minus $5.40 apiece on the buy 5 promo. So I am out of the price adjustment period and I spent an extra $13 on the set. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Or wait, what is the Price Adjustment period for Elite and Elite plus members? I know it used to be 14 days, but maybe its 30 days to adjust now?
Yeah, I also can't adjust since I used the Visa Checkout promo combined with the "Buy 5" promo. Price was a little over $10 each after both promos so no big loss. Though doing it now with the Visa Checkout promo would be an even bigger discount since they are $9.99 each before the promo.

Just want some input.  Is the RE series worth watching/buying as blind buy?  I've watched parts of some of them sanitized on TV but never really sat down to watch any in their entirety.  I am a fan of the video games (since RE3ish) if that matters.  Figured this would be a good jumping in point at $10/movie.

bread's done
Back