Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

[quote name='GoddessTio']Well, that sucks. If that's true I'm probably going to hit that wall in a couple days. How sad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you read the rules it says you can get only 25 entries from entering codes, another 15 from making referrals, and another 15 from successful referrals.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I love how at the beginning everyone goes, OMFG I GOT SUM CHIPS! And now 18 pages later, it's Damn, chips again.[/quote]

That was before we realized that chips was a 90% win rate, with a fixed jpg coupon (or email now I think). Wouldn't you be happy if you won something in the first days of a contest too, no matter what it was?

[quote name='AquaHaute']Yeah, if you read the rules it says you can get only 25 entries from entering codes, another 15 from making referrals, and another 15 from successful referrals.[/quote]

That's horrible. I keep signing up my other emails for the extra spin, and actually signed up with another one, but never got a bonus spin for successful referral... Can you store up daily spins without logging into the site? I might do that now that I'm down to 1/day (or will be in 2-3 days when the referral spins dry up)

now it's just kinda like what the hell, i always lose, it's not even the chips anymore, i just lose

Sorry I didn't post any codes today, I was out late

But I finally won a free movie ticket!

And I also hit the free code ceiling on my first two accounts ): but I have one more I created a few days later to play on still, so I will continue!

Zip...Zero...Zilch... I do worse each day.
Here's today's codes:

KDCRMY7RYF
N6XMWXT4MJ

Hope y'all have better luck than I did.

My max codes are entered as well, I guess I'll get 1 shot a day from now on. Hopefully my gf can get a free ticket at least so we can see the movie free.

Nope. It's random. I didn't win at all through the entire SLURPEE Rock Band game (it's the same game promoter), and didn't win anything for the first half of this one.

EDIT: I wish I could use the chips coupon at places other than Subway. I just noticed today that the convenience store on campus carries those chips.

Today's Codes:
77T7HH6XXD
9J3CFWJ93R

You know what? I was in Subway yesterday, and I saw a sign that they had made saying that the flat earth chips gif coupon (not the text email one) was a fake, and I thought that was funny.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

For those of you having problems loading the game, just click on "Promotional Details" and it'll clear that stupid bar.

1/2 chips. I may just stop trying everyday. I won movie ticket on the first day and now its only chips. One day I even went 6/6 all chips lol.

[quote name='RenoTurk11']1/2 chips. I may just stop trying everyday. I won movie ticket on the first day and now its only chips. One day I even went 6/6 all chips lol.[/QUOTE]I am going to quite once I get a movie ticket.

Just hit the maximum number of free codes. I don't know whether to say fuck it all and give up or to keep on collecting codes and playing until it's over. I've kind of grown attached to the game for some reason.

Didnt win any movie tickets and maxed out the first email. Started up a second, hopefully i can win some movies tickets this time around :)

I was hoping for one more movie ticket. Looks like one person in my group with have to pay to get in. Tonight with my saved up points I won 16/16. Every last one was a bag of chips.

At 8:43 AM PST time I won the $5.00 gift card :(. To bad I think Subway is overpriced and undervalued.

A great gift for my mom who pretends to care about her health ^_^.

Codes for the day:
JKCWRK7C7X
W9F4K3FCFH

Yay, free things. I'm gonna have to sign up another email soon, I've used up three already

After winning a dozen bags of chips in the last week, I finally won a free movie ticket, I can know stop playing this game. Thanks for posting the daily codes GoddessTio.

Hi! I'm new to this site. I found it googling this contest for codes. Thanks to everyone for the codes. I notice some people have won more than one movie ticket. This would be on different email addresses, correct? Since it has been said that one cannot win more than one movie ticket.
If I find any new codes looking on the internet, I'll be sure to post them here!!:bouncy:

I won a movie ticket, my husband won a movie ticket, and of course a ridiculous amount of chips. Now all I ever win is chips, or I lose. It's so not fun anymore.:cry:
Thanks for posting the daily codes!!!!!!!!!!:bouncy: (Fun or not, I don't give up!;))

bread's done
Back