Super Bowl XLII

I was expecting Eli to botch the last-second snap and somehow the Pats score on that....

But... YEAH! WE WON! WOOOOOOO!!!

So Eli gets to t-bag Brady now right?

This whole game i was reminded of the quote of Brady in response to Plaxico's prediction of 23-17 win.. "You think i'm only gonna throw 2 touchdowns? Come on give me more credit than that."

[quote name='joe2187']I seriously thought the Pats had a chance at the 1 second.....[/quote]

Of course just need to somehow get controll of the ball and run 100 yards in a second. :)

[quote name='infamyRISE']The giants have forever earned a spot in my heart for detroying those delicious 17-0 dreams.

[/quote]

As a Redskins fan I would normally boo the Giants, but in this case I'm glad the NFC East represented themselves well.

That was a good Superbowl. I didn't care who won, but am happy to see Tom Coughlin win a championship. Congrats Giants fans!

[quote name='infamyRISE']The giants have forever earned a spot in my heart for detroying those delicious 17-0 dreams.

fuck the Pats.[/quote]

Umm... 19-0 dreams.... :roll:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']As a Redskins fan I would normally boo the Giants, but in this case I'm glad the NFC East represented themselves well.[/quote] same here. i'm so glad they beat the pats.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']As a Redskins fan I would normally boo the Giants, but in this case I'm glad the NFC East represented themselves well.[/quote]

No doubt... The NFC East is the toughest in the league. Coming from a Cowboys Fan here... Congrats NY!!!

I seriously wanted the Giants to fake the kneel and bomb it deep for a TD on the last play. That would've been the most perfect, epic ending imaginable.

And you know who this is for

eat-crow.jpg

God damn it.

I will give it to the G men for winning but you cant gloat.

The pats beat themselves that game. Eli was throwing the worst passes I have seen and the Pats couldnt do anything.

Can you intercept the 3 passes that tip off our defenders hands? How about actually sacking Eli when he is wrapped up by 4 people.

Maybe not putting a 5 10 guy one on one with Plex in the end zone when you know they are only going to go for Plex or Toomer when passing?

Bah. Great game. Pats should have played better.......

Worst part about this is now all the fans of other teams that didnt even make into the play offs are going to try to talk shit.

Remember we actually went to the super bowl undefeated so unless you are a Giants fan shut your mouth.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Of course just need to somehow get controll of the ball and run 100 yards in a second. :)[/quote]

...............Air bud could've done it....Air Bud can do anything

[quote name='Soodmeg']God damn it.

The pats beat themselves that game. Eli was throwing the worst passes I have seen and the Pats couldnt do anything.

Can you intercept the 3 passes that tip off our defenders hands? How about actually sacking Eli when he is wrapped up by 4 people.

Maybe not putting a 5 10 guy one on one with Plex in the end zone when you know they are only going to go for Plex or Toomer when passing?

Worst part about this is now all the fans of other teams that didnt even make into the play offs are going to try to talk shit.

Remember we actually went to the super bowl undefeated so unless you are a Giants fan shut your mouth.[/quote]

Yeah that crow that's on the last page...it's for you too :applause: Take a bite.

[quote name='monkeydeew']Worst Super Bowl Ever Period[/quote]
Lol Watching a undefeated team get defeated in the most important game of the year PRICELESS.

[quote name='monkeydeew']Worst Super Bowl Ever Period[/quote]
Worst thread comment ever.

No matter who you wanted to win that was a damn good game that came down to the wire.

Remember we actually went to the super bowl undefeated so unless you are a Giants fan shut your mouth.[/quote]I'm sure Belichick will share his box of tissues with you.

Remember we actually went to the super bowl undefeated so unless you are a Giants fan shut your mouth.[/quote]

People are ecstatic because all these Bandwagon Pats fans came outta the woodworks this year.

18*-1

This is exactly what I would have said. You got it 100% correct. Damn Mannings:whistle2:(

Again my team went undefeated and to the superbowl.

What did yours do?

Ah well. Same time next year folks.

blah blah blah, pats beat themselves, blah blah blah, belichick is still a dick.

Someone call the Wahmbulance.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Again my team went undefeated and to the superbowl.

What did yours do?

Ah well. Same time next year folks.[/quote]

My 49ers didn't win the Superbowl, and what happened to your Pats?

[quote name='Soodmeg']

Who cares? Y'all let Mercury Morris sip champange tonight. How does that make Pat's fan feel?

bread's done
Back