Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

"RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE."

This thread used to be bustling with online tournaments! Some of us even played in official tournaments. Now, we're all geezers. Nice to see a 6-month-later post. :lol:

Even though the CAG Smash scene is non-existent nowadays, a lot of us developed friendships through this thread. :grouphug:

[quote name='evergoo']a lot of us developed friendships through this thread. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

gooAwwwwYeah2.gif

I'm still around, I don't post that often now though.

Is a new Smash Bros out yet? Will we see a 3DS Smash game? Life has no meaning when I'm not being the CAG Sandbag.

Smash CAGs!  Dust off your Wii/Wii U's!

Let's play some Brawl before Nintendo shuts down the online services!  (Mid-May.)

Hell, maybe if there's still enough of us, we could cobble together one last CAG tourney? 

I just ordered one of those Mayflash GC adapters so I can use my GC controllers on the Wii U.  Don't really feel like digging out my Wii and getting it set back up.

Who's in for some games the next few weeks?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was playing for a little bit 2 months ago and had to buy one of the Mayflash adapters as well, and it seems to work pretty well. Trying to play with the Wii U Pro controller was difficult and confusing.

But I'm game. I'm also rusty, but I'm game.

Look at you fancy Wii U owners!

I was just thinking about Mario Kart this morning and wondering if the servers were down already. But I have to see if my Wii even works, and then figure out how to connect it to the internet.

I got a wired GC controller today, so, I'll be online tonight!

Prolly around 8:30 or 9:00 central time.
Hope to see some of you!

Well my code is the same it's:

0473-7480-5534

Got to play a little Mario Kart online, but I made the mistake of not connecting the nunchuck before jumping into a game. Me on Rainbow Road with motion controls is not  a pretty sight!

Playing against randoms right now cause I don't see anyone online. I also don't know if I have you guys registered. Did your friend code change, Rig?

Well... that was exhausting! But I had fun. Thanks for doing this, Rig. There were some really close ones there too. And some really unfortunate stage deaths. I kept panicking and blocking instead of grabbing onto the ledge!

It was a button mashin' good time. I hope more people show up for the next one.

And maybe we can get in some Mario Kart time too? Pretty please?

Thanks for the matches, Daisy! I think we both missed a few jumps there! :lol:

Danjris was gonna join, but, he couldn't find his copy of the game!

Yeah, I'll definitely play some MK soon!

My friend code: 2621-2267-1653

I'm likely gonna be on Smash again tonight around 9:00 central time!

EDIT: In the lobby now. I'll leave it there for 30 minutes or so. Come play!

I won't be online tonight.  But, I will be online (most likely) Wednesday and Thursday night, around 9:15-ish central time!

Really hope to see some CAG's online and playing!

I could play a few games.

Rig: My friend code is different from last time we played, so you'll have to enter the new one.  It's in my signature.

I want to play, but Rig... you'll have to add my new system.

Mine is:   3955-8267-2926

I've added you, Daisy and Jack so far.

Aww, I wanted to play some more, but don't really know what happened. This is my second time playing online. Do you have to continuously go in and out of Brawl option in order to see a room open?

Aww, I wanted to play some more, but don't really know what happened. This is my second time playing online. Do you have to continuously go in and out of Brawl option in order to see a room open?
Yea, sadly. I think the auto-refresh is there but it takes forever for stuff to show up.

Yeah, that sucks. Thanks guys. I had fun even though I didn't win any, although I think I should have won that one as Zelda... or maybe my opponent had one extra stock.

If you play again Rig, let us know. I'll try to be there again tomorrow.

Thanks, guys.

Not sure why the last couple matches were lagging out. :/

I need to work on my Dedede! :(

I probably will be online around 9:30 PM tomorrow night.

bread's done
Back