Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Lurk']mnkyd

matches now?[/quote]

Sure

GGs joe. That was a funny judgment the same time I was being knocked out. ^^

Fun FFAs too mai, janet, hero, etc

Sorry Spear Pillar was an accident. I meant to select Smashville. :bomb:

The games were pretty close though. I think with a little more practice, I could best you.

Kudos to Rig and dyeknom. Had a nice "Tingle Division" FFA going on there for a few games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I finally got around to picking this up and just finished SSE. Please feel free to add my Brawl FC and PM me if you do. I am on quite often after 9:30 PM EST.

That was weird. I went to join Yukine's game and I get Hero. I was like, I don't remember Yukine being this good nor remember him using falco and was shocked at first lol.

[quote name='suko_32']That was very laggy Joe, and I dropped to check if it was me. Funny way to end that match nevertheless![/quote]

That lag was sickening. I had assumed you left in disgust, as I was doing as well.

The end almost redeemed the match. Almost. Just remember: Yoshi's eggs save lives!

Strell@Joe> C'mon now, you're not going to let a little gift pistol-whip you off with her sword. You're not, Penguin MaOH NO HE DIDN'T

[quote name='suko_32']That was weird. I went to join Yukine's game and I get Hero. I was like, I don't remember Yukine being this good nor remember him using falco and was shocked at first lol.[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='yukine']:cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Yukine, I used to be horrible in brawl. I am just slightly better than b4. I could Practice with U just let me know.

Yep, thanks guys.

Sorry if I seemed a bit distracted. Had a call during the Ike/Ike/Peach match, all the way through our Kirby ditto.

[quote name='maigoyume']On in 5.

Edit: No love for the Canadian :cry:[/QUOTE]

Dunno what happened there. Game went to a crawl when you got in. I was looking forward to Donkey Punchin' ya.

Uh huh.

[quote name='dyeknom']dang strell, cant join your game >.

I'll play, if my connection holds up. It's been finicky lately and I still can't tell if it's me.

- We must have disconnected (the second time) when David tried to join.

You guys need to wait for me after a disconnect.
I get kicked out pretty quickly but the screen still displays the room I was previously in. The only solution I can find is disconnecting from the internet and then logging back on.
-
Well good games guys. We had some pretty close ones! David always gets the most unfortunate deaths :lol: I nearly had you in that Pikachu/Marth match. Too much of a difference in stock to make up though.

I'll be on at 6est

yo
an invite to all you chums out there!

edit: I won't have my computer on (so I guess I won't be online per se) but I'll be on wii in a couple minutes - get on yo!

i keep getting the disconection code 864whatthefuckever number it is

for like the past 10 mins

EDIT: fuck it, i have other games i can play and i dont feel like sitting here all night. no offense to you MonkeyD, its probably my end anyways

when you try to join?

2 seconds, let me see if its me.

I keep getting a connection error 86420 when i try to join too.

Edit: I dont blame you, im about to go to the store. Every time I tried joining the game it would boot me off the network. The website says try again later... I say we should burn nintendo wifi to the ground :) ... I know... we cant... but yeah.

Anybody want to play now? I have a room ready!

EDIT: Sorry for the sudden drop. I was needed elsewhere.

Thanks for the games, guys!

I'm waiting, end your match already sheesh.

I give up, it just keeps spinning for any game I try to join.

Woo. I got paid today. The Entertainment Software Association had a charity tournament today at the Four Seasons Hotel in Austin. Nobody knew about it. $20 entry, 12 entrants. Cakewalk.

I won:

$100 cash
ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 ($200+ card)
Belkin N42te hybrid gaming keyboard ($50?)
Free Download of some fancy 3d modeling software called Carrara (~$500)
Universe at War (PC)
Secret Agent Clank (PSP)
Indianapolis 500 Legends (Wii)
Havok T-Shirt

I also picked up two of those Madcatz 360 Arcade Joysticks.

:whee:

bread's done
Back