Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Strell']Anyone around? Haro?[/quote]
I will play you in 3 matches. I guess.. It is hero. You should learn to spell.

Edit: Error 91010...Sounds like a zip code.

Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero
Haro Hero

[quote name='hero101']
Edit: Error 91010...Sounds like a zip code.[/quote]

It is a zip code, for Duarte, California. :)
Beverly Hills, 90210?

[quote name='dyeknom']It is a zip code, for Duarte, California. :)
Beverly Hills, 90210?[/quote]
nope it is a error code.
I keep losing arghhh..I'm just have to settle for 1 win for today...
GGS Strell. I will fight you again when I'm well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ProfWho']Anyone up for some easy wins? I need to get beat up.[/QUOTE]

I'm online, I'll play as long as my flu medicine is keeps me sane. You already have my code through Daisy.

[quote name='ProfWho']Anyone up for some easy wins? I need to get beat up.[/QUOTE]

Oh oh I do I do!

My numba is in mah sig, where be j00rs sir ProfWho?

Sorry for leaving so soon guys, the lag was kinda bad. It may have been me and I don't know why since everything else is working great. Oh well, GG's!

Thanks for kicking the shit out of me Strell. Sorry I had to go. I need to get some sleep.

Suko thanks for beating both of us and bringing the lag

Oh yeah, Prof - sorry for the match with Lucas where I clearly was stopping mid-match. People were making a lot of noise outside and I kept sneaking over to the window to see what was going on.

I hate neighbors.

[quote name='Strell']Alright, who lives near Suko and is willing to go cockpunch him for 5 bucks?

GGs Prof. Hope we can set more up in the future.[/QUOTE]

I can!

[quote name='ProfWho']Thanks for kicking the shit out of me Strell. Sorry I had to go. I need to get some sleep.

Suko thanks for beating both of us and bringing the lag[/QUOTE]

No prob :cool:

[quote name='Strell']Well you can do it yourself, but you get no money.

See, this is a "only Strell wins" situation I'm trying to facilitate here.[/QUOTE]

Oh I've heard all about it.

[quote name='hero101']Didn't I play you before, prof. Who? You look familar. I hope one day, suko loses his O and starts sucking so I could beat him up.[/QUOTE]

But then your victory wouldn't really mean much since beating up a crappy player isn't something to brag about :)

[quote name='suko_32']But then your victory wouldn't really mean much since beating up a crappy player isn't something to brag about :)[/quote]
I suppose. But it sure would relieve some of my stress. I should beat up strell more often as well.

[quote name='Strell']Oh yeah, Prof - sorry for the match with Lucas where I clearly was stopping mid-match. People were making a lot of noise outside and I kept sneaking over to the window to see what was going on.

I hate neighbors.[/quote]

And here I thought I was getting good.

[quote name='hero101']Didn't I play you before, prof. Who? You look familar. [/quote]

Not yet. You are on my list, but we haven't been on at the same time yet.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I'll get on. I'll need the practice for my everpoo match next week.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I'm most likely facing Daisydog, PooLobstah. You're prolly gonna face maigo next week assuming Arikado wins his match.

Even if Arikado loses, there's no way you can face me in the 1st round due to rankings.

[quote name='evergoo']:lol:

I'm most likely facing Daisydog, PooLobstah. You're prolly gonna face maigo next week assuming Arikado wins his match.

Even if Arikado loses, there's no way you can face me in the 1st round due to rankings.[/QUOTE]

I thought it said #6 division winner vs. #3 division winner?

[quote name='Daisydog']Good games.
I have to eat dinner. I'll be back in about 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Got friends coming over, so I had to leave too.

[quote name='Daisydog']Good games.
I have to eat dinner. I'll be back in about 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='suko_32']Got friends coming over, so I had to leave too.[/QUOTE]

Lies! ALL LIES!

All three of you left me!

I hate you all.

Sorry Strell and Janet. I was playing with a couple close friends. One of them kept browsing the Internet after he was knocked out, causing us lag. Kept telling him (via phone) not to browse! :bomb:

[quote name='maigoyume']Well if you want Strell, I can rape you through the pants.[/QUOTE]

At the full speed of Canada, which actually moves backwards, so much so that it is I who does the raping!

[quote name='maigoyume']We shall see then, won't we ;)?

Going on now.[/QUOTE]

But now I'm in the middle of cooking!

Hmmm. I guess the tomatoes in the oven have another....30 minutes or so to go. That's long enough I suppose.

I DID just cut my finger, and demons are spawning from where it falls, but they aren't going anywhere.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I thought it said #6 division winner vs. #3 division winner?[/QUOTE]

I mean by ranking status.

Por ejemplo, the sixth-best-ranked division winner vs. the third-best-ranked division winner. It wouldn't be fair if I meant the Knuckle Joe and Lakitu division winners (#1 and #2) gained automatic byes. ;)

[quote name='evergoo']I mean by ranking status.

Por ejemplo, the sixth-best-ranked division winner vs. the third-best-ranked division winner. It wouldn't be fair if I meant the Knuckle Joe and Lakitu division winners (#1 and #2) gained automatic byes. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, missed that.

Well I'm kind of disappointed because I would probably get beaten by either one of you, but only one of you is halfway across the planet. :bomb:

This fucking lag is ridiculous. I can't do shit.

Hey everyone, want to win? Just throw projectiles and edge guard. There's not one fucking thing I can do about it.

How come the lag is never that bad on my end? I mean there was still a fair bit of lag input and normal lag but it never seems as bad as you guys say.

Oh well.

Edit: Sorry for leaving daisydog, haven't played strell in a while. If you want some matches I can hop on later.

I don't want to make it sound like you're somehow magically better because I'm getting screwed. I'm just saying if we were local, the matches would at least be closer. I might still get stomped but it wouldn't be the total shitfest it is right now.

GGs and you ran all over my ragged body.

I'd enjoy local matches much better, but until nintendo pulls some magic out of their asses, we're stuck with it.

You're a pretty decent player strell, ignoring lag and all you're not far from my level.

GG's nonetheless, hopefully they'll fix the retarded lag one day.

Won the McDonalds Midnight Gaming event in San Antonio. They had only recently decided to do it, and no one knew about it. $100 and a T-Shirt. The staff recognized me from the charity event they did in Austin.

It was real sad. I 4 stocked the guy in finals with Snake, then DK. It was 3 out of 5, so I was going to go Ganon the last round, but he wasnt unlocked, so I went Marth.

Theres an ACTUAL tournament tomorrow in San Antonio. Quite a few people wont be there since there was just the big thing in Houston last week and most people probably dont want to travel for a small thing after that. Its theoretically possible that I'm favored to get top 3.

bread's done
Back