Tangly OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i have one Xbox Live card left to use once I ove out of my parents house. If I get a 360 kit now, I can use it next year and possibly use the $20 Rebate on any xbox 360 game I purchase before June.

I was thinking condemned, which also has a $5 Pricegraber rebate, but it technically could be anything.

OMG I am watching "price is right" right now and Bob Barker was talking about how he did karate with CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!! He said Norris kicked him in the ribs and cracked 2 of them!!!!

[quote name='mr ryles']OMG I am watching "price is right" right now and Bob Barker was talking about how he did karate with CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!! He said Norris kicked him in the ribs and cracked 2 of them!!!![/QUOTE]

Was this before or after he beat the shit out of Adam Sandler?

Bob Barker said it was back in his younger days. So since he is 148 years old he was probably around the youthful age of 86 or so.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']hmm, I'm sorry.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that there are at least two CAG's who are open out their homosexuality, right? There might be more, but I can only think of two right now.

Just got interviews on my comic tastes for a local podcast (...that doesnt sound right...). I hate hearing my voice, so it should be very interesting. Also my favorite words are "Ummmm..."and "Uhhhh....". Go me.

[quote name='greendj27']You do realize that there are at least two CAG's who are open out their homosexuality, right? There might be more, but I can only think of two right now.[/QUOTE]

Green is coming out of the closet!

In other news, I just badly burnt the roof of my mouth during dinner. I didn't even notice until I was washing my plate. Then I could feel the skin separating from my palate. I don't know if it was the chicken or the baked potato.

Now I don't feel like jogging 3.5 miles, 100 push ups, 200+ crunches/core exercises, and maybe the stairclimber for 15 minutes.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Green is coming out of the closet!

In other news, I just badly burnt the roof of my mouth during dinner. I didn't even notice until I was washing my plate. Then I could feel the skin separating from my palate. I don't know if it was the chicken or the baked potato.

Now I don't feel like jogging 3.5 miles, 100 push ups, 200+ crunches/core exercises, and maybe the stairclimber for 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Crap, I wasn't talking about me. Sonofabitch!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Just got interviews on my comic tastes for a local podcast (...that doesnt sound right...). I hate hearing my voice, so it should be very interesting. Also my favorite words are "Ummmm..."and "Uhhhh....". Go me.[/QUOTE]
Post a link to the podcast, I'd be interested in hearing it as well. I always imagined you had a deep, sexy, velvety smooth voice, like Barry White, I wonder how the truth will hold up, though :whistle2:k

Edit: and I'm not the second openly gay CAG, if you were wondering ;) :lol:

[quote name='greendj27']Crap, I wasn't talking about me. Sonofabitch![/QUOTE]

familyguy2.jpg

Why do they always come out to me!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
familyguy2.jpg

Why do they always come out to me![/QUOTE]

Crap, why did I even say anything! :lol:

First my girlfriend makes me shop for five straight hours yesterday and now this. Maybe I am becoming gay!

[quote name='dcfox']Post a link to the podcast, I'd be interested in hearing it as well. I always imagined you had a deep, sexy, velvety smooth voice, like Barry White, I wonder how the truth will hold up, though :whistle2:k

Edit: and I'm not the second openly gay CAG, if you were wondering ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you'll be VERY dissapointed when you hear fucking Urckle on the podcast...

www.mostpeoplearedjs.com

He said it should be up Monday.

This deserves its own post

http://japanese.libsyn.com/

If your currently or looking into learning Japanese, this podcast rocks. Its a British guy, in Japan, who does small easy to understand lessons with your basic listen repeat style, but with in-studio help from his Japanese friends and recordings from sales transactions and other regular Japanese conversations.

...and he has a logo of Godzilla with an iPod.

Hmmm...I don't like the change to avatar size. Now I think I'll just always keep Yoruichi for forever, since I can't shrink half the images I'd use normally for an icon down to less than 9.8 kb.

[quote name='karsh']Hmmm...I don't like the change to avatar size. Now I think I'll just always keep Yoruichi for forever, since I can't shrink half the images I'd use normally for an icon down to less than 9.8 kb.[/QUOTE]
You won't see me complaining.

[quote name='dcfox']Post a link to the podcast, I'd be interested in hearing it as well. I always imagined you had a deep, sexy, velvety smooth voice, like Barry White, I wonder how the truth will hold up, though :whistle2:k

Edit: and I'm not the second openly gay CAG, if you were wondering ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

He's the third. Second only to Moxio and David85. ;) :lol:

[quote name='karsh']Hmmm...I don't like the change to avatar size. Now I think I'll just always keep Yoruichi for forever, since I can't shrink half the images I'd use normally for an icon down to less than 9.8 kb.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm? Change? Since when? Did I miss something? Can I ask more questions in this sentence? Should I hit "Post Quick Reply" now? Did I remember to "Quote message in reply?"

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hmmm? Change? Since when? Did I miss something? Can I ask more questions in this sentence? Should I hit "Post Quick Reply" now? Did I remember to "Quote message in reply?"[/QUOTE]
Who killed Ms. Choksondik? Was it: Jimbo? Mr. Mackey? The 1991 Denver Broncos? Who?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hmmm?[/QUOTE]
Huh?
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Change?[/QUOTE]
New to me.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Since when?[/QUOTE]
I don't know!
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Did I miss something?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes you did.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Can I ask more questions in this sentence?[/QUOTE]
Go right ahead
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Should I hit "Post Quick Reply" now?[/QUOTE]
You answered that yourself by typing another sentence.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Did I remember to "Quote message in reply?"[/QUOTE]
YES!

You of course now realize the error of your ways
Yeah. Not funny. I get it. Now shut up.
SpottedNigel's inner monologue]...so yeah said:
The Head from Liquid Television?
Not soon enough
Go away
Bitch...but now that I think about it I forgot "Whiney"
fuck you!
SpottedNigel's inner monologue]Take out a a couple of ribs and see how close you can get said:
Nooooooo!!!!!
bang.

This performance of "How fucking bored you can you be?" Brought to you by the Nigel Players of Walawala Washington.

Director - SpottedNigel
Producer - Steven Speilberg
2nd assistant - Hand

Special Thanks!
*Alanis Morissette/God
*Chuck Norris
*Guy Smiley
*Jeff, the mannequin from Today's Special
*Square One

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Huh?

New to me.

I don't know!

Yes. Yes you did.

Go right ahead

You answered that yourself by typing another sentence.

YES!

I was bored and thought it was funny

Yeah. Not funny. I get it. Now shut up.

If were lucky, never.

Not soon enough

Go away

What did you call me?

fuck you!

Now the voices will stop...forever...with a VENGEANCE!!!

bang.

This performance of "How fucking bored you can you be?" Brought to you by the Nigel Players of Walawala Washington.

Director - SpottedNigel
Producer - Steven Speilberg
2nd assistant - Hand

Special Thanks!
*Alanis Morissette/God
*Chuck Norris
*Guy Smiley
*Jeff, the mannequin from Today's Special
*Square One
[/QUOTE]

... Longest non-political post evar.

I hate you for having typed all that out, Nigel. And I hate myself for having read it. But most of all, I hate Tip for having said I was gay, which I clearly am not!

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I return! I've been gone recently, muwhahaah. I discovered a world outside my room, anyone else find it yet?[/QUOTE]
Sometimes.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I return! I've been gone recently, muwhahaah. I discovered a world outside my room, anyone else find it yet?[/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me the end of the world doesn't end at my doorway?? No way!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']The OTT is still going. Wow, I'm amazed. I think I need to participate some more.[/QUOTE]

Considering it's been almost a week and we're only 300 and some in, I'd agree with that.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Considering it's been almost a week and we're only 300 and some in, I'd agree with that.[/QUOTE]
It's very sad that the OTTs can't be fun like they used to be.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It's very sad that the OTTs can't be fun like they used to be.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Went to see Dick and Jane with a friend tonight. It was alright. Whoever sat behind me wouldn't get off her damn phone. =/

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I agree.

Went to see Dick and Jane with a friend tonight. It was alright. Whoever sat behind me wouldn't get off her damn phone. =/[/QUOTE]
I would've gotten the usher. Seriously I can't stand cell phones in a movie theater, it's like a pet peeve.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I would've gotten the usher. Seriously I can't stand cell phones in a movie theater, it's like a pet peeve.[/QUOTE]
I had a couple bring their 2 month old baby and their 3 year old child into Wolf Creek about a month back. Worst movie experience ever.

[quote name='Eviltude']I had a couple bring their 2 month old baby and their 3 year old child into Wolf Creek about a month back. Worst movie experience ever.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well try Kung-fu Hustle with a mother and a baby, and 2 children under 5. COme on, what made you think your kids would sit calmly and quietly through a movie they have to read (and can't).

Yesterday, the girl I've been having "girl problems" with told me that she just found out she has cancer. Possibly cervical or ovarian, or something of that nature.

It felt like someone smacked me in the face with a cinder brick. I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

She told me last night, at 4 AM. I immediately went over to her house to hug her, as I didn't know what else I could do.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It's very sad that the OTTs can't be fun like they used to be.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so a nun, a rabbi, a priest, and a horse all walk into a bar........ :D

Your destiny and reality are what you shape it to be.
If the OTT is not fun, then it's your fault. :)

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

:lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hopefully they caught it early.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I hope so. I'm a natural worry wart, so this is hanging pretty low on my head.

[quote name='Danro']Ok, so a nun, a rabbi, a priest, and a horse all walk into a bar........ :D[/QUOTE]

... but people don't get stigmata between their legs!

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. I hope so. I'm a natural worry wart, so this is hanging pretty low on my head.[/QUOTE]

You've got to tough it out, though...
You need to tend to her worries more than yours, and seeing you out of sorts could very likely make her feel even worse.

[quote name='JSweeney']Your destiny and reality are what you shape it to be.
If the OTT is not fun, then it's your fault. :)

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

:lol:[/QUOTE]
I guess it is.

Doodddddd, going to Newport Beach after winter formal and starting a bonfire when a helicopter is visible in the distance is not a good idea. Had to run back to the limo while trying to avoid the many crackheads present, weeeeee.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Doodddddd, going to Newport Beach after winter formal and starting a bonfire when a helicopter is visible in the distance is not a good idea. Had to run back to the limo while trying to avoid the many crackheads present, weeeeee.[/QUOTE]
MTV should totally make a show about your life!

[quote name='beerguy961']MTV should totally make a show about your life![/QUOTE]

Don't tempt them. Please for the love of god.

[quote name='Moxio']Does anyone even post in here still?[/QUOTE]

If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, does it still make a sound?

Its pretty much the same concept here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back