target b2g1 video games starting 11-7-21

Anybody have a good $30 dollar game to go with these two? Or just add another and cancel one? TiA
No reason to cancel a third game if it's free. Maybe just buy something you know you'll want to play eventually or any $30 game that sells around the same on eBay.

No reason to cancel a third game if it's free. Maybe just buy something you know you'll want to play eventually or any $30 game that sells around the same on eBay.
its not free as target prorates all the items so you might as well cancel if you dont really want it

And here I thought lost judgement would be cheaper on Black Friday since it came out september
It could be still. No black friday prices have been announced anywhere yet.

I was going to get Tales of Arise, Lost Judgment and Guardians of the Galaxy but I want to wait til later in the week to see if any black friday prices leak first.

It could be still. No black friday prices have been announced anywhere yet.

I was going to get Tales of Arise, Lost Judgment and Guardians of the Galaxy but I want to wait til later in the week to see if any black friday prices leak first.
It they do just return the Target games

If I used 2 forms of payments (gift card + redcard) on the original purchase, then canceled two games, will I be charged on my gift card first or on the redcard?

ex. My gift card has $44, after I canceled the two games, the total became $47.55.

I'm assuming the entirety of my GC will be used, then the $3.55 will come off my Redcard

If I used 2 forms of payments (gift card + redcard) on the original purchase, then canceled two games, will I be charged on my gift card first or on the redcard?

ex. My gift card has $44, after I canceled the two games, the total became $47.55.

I'm assuming the entirety of my GC will be used, then the $3.55 will come off my Redcard
Yes

this b2g1 free this year was not as impressive as it normally is.   fingers crossed for all the true black friday deals

I was thinking about getting back 4 blood but I guess they don’t have it
When something is sold out at Target, it disappears from the search function.

However, in this case, looks like Back 4 Blood is only being sold by a third party on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
My physical Target has so far refused to fulfill my boardgame order from two days ago. I'm not sure what happens if they leave it in limbo but I'm 99% sure that if I canceled it for shipping (which I should have just done to begin with) I'd lose the toy coupon. I'd rather not have to chat with CS to get it swapped to shipping because of all the discounts and nonsense they'd have to go through just to get the total right again, sigh.

Oh good, the Blue Reflection: Second Light PS4 copy I ordered through this promo is delayed to 11/24. CoD Vanguard shipped already and should arrive tomorrow or Friday.

Oh good, the Blue Reflection: Second Light PS4 copy I ordered through this promo is delayed to 11/24. CoD Vanguard shipped already and should arrive tomorrow or Friday.
Most of my games are delayed lol. I am already backlogged so no biggie. But half my games show 11/24

It was on sale for $40 at Target late last night (after midnight). Guess that was an error. There were a couple other games also on sale (Cyberpunk) that look like they are back to full price now.
Probably not an error. Other stores have it at $40 also. Just didn’t want it part of the deal lol

Have a question about Target's "earn a reward for making x amount of qualifying purchases."

The rules list this: "The qualifying purchase is calculated before any offers, discounts, taxes, fees, and tips are applied."

Obviously if I need to spend $80 and my items only cost $75, the tax that puts me over $80 won't count. But since it says calculated before any discounts, does that mean if I order $90 in games and the b2g1 sale drops it down to $60, that counts?

Have a question about Target's "earn a reward for making x amount of qualifying purchases."

The rules list this: "The qualifying purchase is calculated before any offers, discounts, taxes, fees, and tips are applied."

Obviously if I need to spend $80 and my items only cost $75, the tax that puts me over $80 won't count. But since it says calculated before any discounts, does that mean if I order $90 in games and the b2g1 sale drops it down to $60, that counts?
I would say so because the B2G1 promotion is obviously an offer with a discount that gets applied to an order.

They have in the past, but I think it's ONLY if the items ship before the end of the promo period. So preorders don't count unless they ship before the promo period. And the last time they did this, one of my orders didn't count because it shipped/charged after the promo period, even though my order was for stuff that was in stock. I emailed them and they manually just gave me a giftcard for the promo amount.

Speaking of which, none of my stuff from this sale shipped yet... usually they're pretty quick.

My Blue Reflection (pre-order) is backordered until 11/23. The other two games are "preparing to ship" forever with expected delivery of 11/18.

My Blue Reflection (pre-order) is backordered until 11/23. The other two games are "preparing to ship" forever with expected delivery of 11/18.
Shit... mine is too, but mine says 11/15.:whistle2:/

EDIT* just got an email from Target, it's now 11/25....

Shit... mine is too, but mine says 11/15.:whistle2:/
I had a order with Forza Horizon 5 and it was delayed until 11/15. I did another order with FH5 and cancelled the first order and it shipped immediately.

Not sure if what I did made some kind of difference lol

Disco Elysium preorder added to the new B2G1 that starts today. Not sure if others couldn’t find any good preorders or sales other than that and also Forza Motorsport 5 with the cancel tech is $40 new.

Edit: Battlefield 2042 preorder now eligible too.

glad to see this deal extended.  will give us more time to see the full BF leaks hopefully, to make the best cost saving decision.

Does target typically ship by release date? Tempted to do the b2g1 cancel to drop bf2042 price.
Pre orders? Usually no but depends of the game is popular or not. What I usually do is get one from them and buy a game full price from them or other store then return the one that arrives in a week with the receipt from instore

bread's done
Back