Target Black Friday Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=13&clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

If anything is missing, add it in the Wiki below

Hype! Sale begins 6pm November 23 and ends midnight. Starts again 6am Friday.

Pages 13-14 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for list

Pages 12-13 have a lot of the gaming deals.

Credit to Jvang117/NeoMonk for the list

$199.99 —> 1TB PS4 Slim
$189.99 + $25 GC —> 500GB XB1S
$79.99 —> Legend of Zelda 2DS w/Ocarina of Time 3DS

PS VR - $200

$10 off ALL Xbox Live and Playstation Plus subscriptions

50% off Skylanders Imaginators and all LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs.

Nintendo Switch in stock

$39.99 —> 
DualShock 4 controllers
Xbox One controllers

$15 —>
For Honor, Forza Horizon 3, Lego Worlds, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Resident Evil VII, Watch Dogs 2, Minecraft, Gears of War 4, MLB The Show 17

$25 —>
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Injustice 2, Just Dance 2018 (Wii), Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Grand Theft Auto V, Lego Ninjago, Tekken 7, Switch Game, Horizon Zero Dawn

$35 —>
Assassin’s Creed Origins, Need for Speed Payback, Sims 4, NHL 18, WWE 2K18, Forza Motorsport 7, Battlefield 1 Revolution, Super Bomberman R

$45 —>
Call of Duty: World War II

$29.99 —>
Madden 18, Overwatch, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Just Dance 2018 (Switch), NBA 2K18, FIFA 18, Evil Within 2, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II

$25 3DS Games —>
Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kirby Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros., Yoshi’s Woolly World, Super Mario Maker

FRIDAY ONLY: Spend $50 or more storewide and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov. 28 - Dec. 10

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy Skyrim for $15 if it were for Switch. But I'm guessing that price is for every system "but" the Switch.

Because you’re expecting everything to be a blockbuster sale and not clearing inventory or fair drops. Yes they do vanilla versions if goty is recently released. Yes the TVs are Westinghouse, Element and TLC. This is Black Friday.
Yes I realize that is what most retailers do. I don't really care about TV's as Target's TV selection is garbage to begin with, I expect nothing there. I'm just looking at games, maybe movies (where are the UHD's?), maybe a new IPAD - where Target has had good deals in the past. Ipad Mini 4 at $399? LOLWUT. This ad pretty much stinks even for Target standards.

I've bought several GOTY/complete editions on black friday in recent years, it's not unreasonable to expect that at all. Like I said, RE VII is a good solid price for $15. I was thinking Gold Edition was already out for a couple months, which is why I was hoping to get it for like $20-25. But apparently it's not even out until Dec - so moot point on my part. I probably will get the Vanilla for $15, then maybe sell it right back while waiting for the complete edition to drop next year.

Hoping Best Buy matches or beats these prices. But I'm looking to pick up. Shadow of War, Wolfenstein 2, AC Origins, and Evil Within 2. I'd be into a deal on Fire Emblem Warriors and some other Switch games, but seems like we. Won't see a lot of Switch stuff on sale this year.

Am I the only one who can't get the Target Black Friday ad to load? I'm on the Target website and when I click each page, it's not loading the items. I'm trying to see if they have anything that's not pictured in the section.

Is it not obvious enough that they took a bunch of dead stock, threw a green shell on them, and called them a Zelda collectible edition for BF sales?
I know people think they do this, but I don't believe it works that way. They don't have completed stock that they "reshell" in a different color and different limited box. If they had "dead stock" It would be cheaper for them to just clear them out vs. to reconstitute them as a limited edition with new packaging. These are definitely new production.

Now maybe they have a warehouse full of old 2DS parts somewhere that they used for this new production run? Maybe.

The most likely thing I'd buy is that they have contractual obligations, they are obligated to buy a certain # of parts from certain suppliers and thus are fulfilling this run of 2DS on a "special edition" model. I could buy that. But ultimately, I think Nintendo are just such cheapasses they know this will sell out. So if they make 200,000 of these, and the "new" 2DS costs $30 to make and the old 3DS costs $25 to make. They see those dollar signs. $1 million more profit to make the "old" 2DS for Christmas.

In for Skyrim and Destiny 2, though I wouldn't be surprised if someone else has a better price for the latter. I still haven't finished my mopup of the first Destiny so I'm not super motivated to jump into 2 yet anyways.

$15 for Resident Evil 7 sounds good on its face, but the season pass is $30 and the Gold Edition coming out next month retails for $50, so full price with GCU is cheaper. I'm not in a rush to get to that game anyways so it's probably worth waiting for a discount on the Gold Edition.

If I buy something now, will Target PM later on?
tenor.gif

That awkward moment when you wait the whole year to buy games on black friday then you dont want to buy games on black friday cuz they'll be cheaper later

No sub $10 games this year? Apologies if someone have already answered this
Still waiting on WM, TRU, and BBY ads so there is still hope. If you have a Shopko anywhere near you (or if they offer the price online) Pokémon Moon or Sun for $9.99 each isn't too bad of a deal.

Cheapest I ever paid for GTA V for PS4 was around $18 at Target (in-store) when I found it (wasn't even a clearance find, plain yellow sticker in prison area, just one of those random finds that wasn't widespread). Walmart had it as low as $22 when I got it for Xbox One last year around Black Friday I believe, which wasn't part of any advertised sale, yet another random sale price that Walmart.com had.

Kinda sad that I can't name a single game I want at Black Friday, despite not buying anything newer than the March re-release of ​Kingdom Hearts​ on PS4. Been just a depressing year for games, IMO.

I still think GTA 5 is the most overrated/overhyped game of all time. If you still haven't bought it after all this time just do yourself a favor and save your money. Last time I played it was well over a year ago and at that time hackers had pretty much taken over the game.

Gta 5 is ok, I go back to it every few months between new games.

Ermahgawd Mario maker, for real though cheapest I've seen.

My digital GTA uninstalled itself, trying to redownload in time before I leave for X1X so I can log on to get my $400K

I still think GTA 5 is the most overrated/overhyped game of all time. If you still haven't bought it after all this time just do yourself a favor and save your money. Last time I played it was well over a year ago and at that time hackers had pretty much taken over the game.
everything that has achieved extreme popularity has been called "overrated"

i think it's top 3 seller of all time, tons of 10 out of 10 reviews

safe to say it's worth playing

That is a huge hit for Wolfenstein 2.

I got the game but it's still sealed due to Mario and CoD. I know it's a black friday price but I feel like that is especially low and I got the urge to return it and wait for a bigger drop. I'm guessing it's not selling well or something?

How is Bethesda usually on their CE's?

Do they hold their value well or should I hold out hope for a price drop on that version as well?

PS VR for 200 on last page of ad?

Also no micro SD deal? Anyone see any listed? Any where?
My price point for the PSVR is only $200 if it comes with the controllers, the camera, and a game. Otherwise, I won't bite until it hits $100. Also, they just released an updated version which (supposedly) works better with the PS4 Pro.

That is a huge hit for Wolfenstein 2.

I got the game but it's still sealed due to Mario and CoD. I know it's a black friday price but I feel like that is especially low and I got the urge to return it and wait for a bigger drop. I'm guessing it's not selling well or something?

How is Bethesda usually on their CE's?
Do they hold their value well or should I hold out hope for a price drop on that version as well?
It has nothing to do with not selling well, the sales are always done by the publishers last year dishonor 2 and skyrim were on sale. You can always count on EA, Bethesda, WB, Ubisoft to have a bunch of games on sale for Black Friday.

No PS4 Pro in any ads this year?  Seems they are only pushing the 1TB base this BF.   Sony probably thinks $100 cheaper than xbox one x is enough already. Too bad.

Something weighing my video game purchases this black Friday is how many aren't worth buying with the new Gamestop rental program on the horizon. If it's a game I can finish within a week or so and doesn't have replayability / online multiplayer I'm probably skipping buying it for Black Friday.

bread's done
Back