Target Circle Deals November 10th - November 16th: 40% Off EA Games

Zantra

Banned
Tomorrow is a one day only deal for 40% off EA Games, I should have more information about what games are actually included when the app updates after midnight. Along with any other kinds of game deals that may pop up.

Here is the current deal:
40% Off EA Games (November 10th Only)

Hate going to bed, missing a deal and then dealing with Target’s inept CSRs who are overly vigilant after the Links Awakening debacle. So it goes ...

Why is that dumb? Why would they want to discount a game by 40% two days after it came out?
Yet discount a game that's not even out yet..

I missed the deal myself, but NFS Heat would have been the only EA game I'd have even wanted. Jedi Fallen Order like others have said is a single player game that will be discounted fairly soon. (or on EA Access) NFS Heat will be the same way so if it was included I'd probably have canceled before checkout.

Yet discount a game that's not even out yet..

I missed the deal myself, but NFS Heat would have been the only EA game I'd have even wanted. Jedi Fallen Order like others have said is a single player game that will be discounted fairly soon. (or on EA Access) NFS Heat will be the same way so if it was included I'd probably have canceled before checkout.
If it's received well I could see EA not dropping the price for many months.

and its selling very well right now. Target's preorders are sold out;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember this the 40% off is only good for today because it’s apart of the Kids toy daily deals through Circle so got to get them by end of the day.

I guess it's real. Just got told that my order for the game has shipped, and they gave me a tracking number, unfortunately it's not estimated to arrive until the 21st. Which is disappointing, because as I stated before, Red Card holders are supposed to receive two day shipping, and when buying a preorder of something, they are guaranteed to receive it on the day that it releases. There's really no reason why if I buy a game on the 10th, that it will take 11 days to get here. When the game is out on the 15th.

I guess it's real. Just got told that my order for the game has shipped, and they gave me a tracking number, unfortunately it's not estimated to arrive until the 21st. Which is disappointing, because as I stated before, Red Card holders are supposed to receive two day shipping, and when buying a preorder of something, they are guaranteed to receive it on the day that it releases. There's really no reason why if I buy a game on the 10th, that it will take 11 days to get here. When the game is out on the 15th.
maybe the estimate will be updated to release date delivery in a few days. We could always chat with a representative and see what they say. My order hasn't shipped yet but the delivery estimate is 18-21st

maybe the estimate will be updated to release date delivery in a few days. We could always chat with a representative and see what they say. My order hasn't shipped yet but the delivery estimate is 18-21st
It's not like I need it on the day it releases. I just think it's ridiculous that it says that it's shipped on the 10th, and it's going to take that long. 11 days is a long time. Especially when I have a major Target distribution center six miles from my house.

def a bug. I cant see target eating the loss like Walmart or Amazon. I imagine much cancellation in the future. But who knows?
I got an email saying mine was shipped. Was watching frantically looking for some kind of cancellation. I know they've cancelled in the past but I'm hoping I got away this one time.

It's not like I need it on the day it releases. I just think it's ridiculous that it says that it's shipped on the 10th, and it's going to take that long. 11 days is a long time. Especially when I have a major Target distribution center six miles from my house.
Mine says shipped and the estimate was 8-11 days too.

Just a reminder that this deal ends at Midnight PST. So, you still have two hours to get 40% off practically any EA game.

The deal is now over for the EA Games. But, the deal on the Razer Keyboard is still available until November 27th.

Thanks for throwing this circle deal out there! I did grab Jedi yesterday morning. Hoping it does ship. Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation but I'm still hoping!

Just got an update from Fed Ex, my game is now in transit, and should arrive at my house no later than Wednesday the 20th. So, for anybody worried that Target was going to cancel orders, or not honor the price on the new Star Wars game, it looks like they are. It just won't get here on the release date, and we also don't get the free Funko Pop that we would have got from Pre Ordering it in stores. But, even if you buy the $10 Funko Pop, it's still a $13 savings.

My package is at a fedex facility 2500 miles away with an estimated delivery date of 11/22. It was shipped fedex smartpost, so I think the package will smart its way to my front porch on the 15th  

Got an update about 30 minutes ago that my package has left the facility in Pennsylvania, and is now either on a plane or on a truck (it didn't specify), on it's way to me. It's still estimated to arrive on the 20th. But, even if you drive from Pennsylvania to California, it wouldn't take you eight days. So, I am hopeful that it will arrive around the 15th. Apparently on average it takes 2 to 7 business days for packages to arrive using this "smart" mailing service. So, since it finally officially shipped out today, I could possibly get it by the 15th, but FedEx drops it at your local post office for them to deliver it, and my local post office is super slow. So, I'm not too hopeful that it will show up before the 20th.

Mine hasn't even entered the shipping phase (can't cancel order when this happens) and I bought it with my redcard. It's estimated around November 18th - 21st. Just in case anyone wanted an idea if it hasn't shipped for you yet.

I once ordered a switch pro controller from target. got the order confirmation and tracking number and everything. It just never moved. :/ Weeks later when I called in, they had no explanation so they just refunded me.

I ordered some Switch games in the b2g1 from Target last week, one of them (Children of Morta) released today. I received it yesterday, then last night I got a shipment notification for it from Target.  

FedEx has an update on their site, saying that there are delays with all shipments this week, due to bad weather conditions in most of the East coast of the USA. That may explain why we won't be getting the game until the 20th or 21st.

FedEx has an update on their site, saying that there are delays with all shipments this week, due to bad weather conditions in most of the East coast of the USA. That may explain why we won't be getting the game until the 20th or 21st.
Mine was shipped from Arizona and coming to Cincinnati, so...

Mine was shipped from Arizona and coming to Cincinnati, so...
Lucky. Mine is coming from Pennsylvania, even though I live in California. And, another thing I ordered is coming directly from a Target store about 20 miles north of me, so it makes me wonder why the game couldn't have come from a closer place. As I said in a previous post, I literally live about 6 miles from one of the major Target distribution centers in Northern California.

In hindsight, I probably should have done ship to store, but nobody works in my store's electronics department, and most of the employees in the customer service/returns area are elderly white women that know nothing about video games.

Lucky. Mine is coming from Pennsylvania, even though I live in California. And, another thing I ordered is coming directly from a Target store about 20 miles north of me, so it makes me wonder why the game couldn't have come from a closer place. As I said in a previous post, I literally live about 6 miles from one of the major Target distribution centers in Northern California.
My Pokemon preorder (the one from Arizona) shipped Sunday, but is expected to be here next Wednesday. I'm not pleased. Jedi is supposed to be here next Thursday but hasn't shipped yet.

Never really pre-ordered from Target before, but now I know better.

My Pokemon preorder (the one from Arizona) shipped Sunday, but is expected to be here next Wednesday. I'm not pleased. Jedi is supposed to be here next Thursday but hasn't shipped yet.

Never really pre-ordered from Target before, but now I know better.
Yeah, it's pretty disappointing that it's going to take so long. I'm tempted to go into the store on Friday, show my receipt, and see if they will just give me a copy, and then I can either deny delivery for the other copy, or just return it. People are already posting a million spoilers about the game, and I was hoping to get to play it, before I was bombarded with spoilers. Apparently, some lucky people got their copies early. Not sure if from Walmart, or Target, or where. But, supposedly the ending to the game has already leaked online. Though I have no plans to seek it out.

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing that it's going to take so long. I'm tempted to go into the store on Friday, show my receipt, and see if they will just give me a copy, and then I can either deny delivery for the other copy, or just return it. People are already posting a million spoilers about the game, and I was hoping to get to play it, before I was bombarded with spoilers. Apparently, some lucky people got their copies early. Not sure if from Walmart, or Target, or where. But, supposedly the ending to the game has already leaked online. Though I have no plans to seek it out.
I’d love to know how you plan this conversation going. “I bought a game from your website, please give me a second copy for free from your stock. I promise I won’t keep both copies. “.

Just buy the second copy in store and eventually return the shipped one with that store receipt. On a credit card, it’s not like you would even be out the money temporarily.

What happens when reviews are out and the game sucks?

Lol, I mean you guys did get the game for $25 off and we both know you wouldn't have played it Friday anyway. ;)

What happens when reviews are out and the game sucks?

Lol, I mean you guys did get the game for $25 off and we both know you wouldn't have played it Friday anyway. ;)
You obviously think that I have a life, friends, and a normal 9 to 5 job. Which I do not. I would have totally played it on Friday.

My game is in Ohio today. It appears to be traveling about four hours a day, and it's still 35 hours away. So, if it keeps that pace, it will be here in about 8 days. But, the current estimate is now saying it will get here by the 20th at the end of the day.

bread's done
Back