Target Circle Deals November 10th - November 16th: 40% Off EA Games

Zantra

Banned
Tomorrow is a one day only deal for 40% off EA Games, I should have more information about what games are actually included when the app updates after midnight. Along with any other kinds of game deals that may pop up.

Here is the current deal:
40% Off EA Games (November 10th Only)

Bet I could ship you the one that finally arrived yesterday via USPS and it would still get there faster.
Probably. And, I tried talking to Target like others have to get some money back, and they told me that because it's supposedly been handed off to my post office that it's out of their hands. But, I just called my post office, and they never received any Target packages from FedEx for me. Which leads me to believe that it's just sitting in Sacramento somewhere. 20 miles from my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably. And, I tried talking to Target like others have to get some money back, and they told me that because it's supposedly been handed off to my post office that it's out of their hands. But, I just called my post office, and they never received any Target packages from FedEx for me. Which leads me to believe that it's just sitting in Sacramento somewhere. 20 miles from my house.
Just buy it and return the one you get in the mail to the store with the receipt. It will save you the stress of waiting for the game. You won't be out anything except a few dollars for just a few days. Even better if you can just use a credit card. It's what I did!

Just buy it and return the one you get in the mail to the store with the receipt. It will save you the stress of waiting for the game. You won't be out anything except a few dollars for just a few days. Even better if you can just use a credit card. It's what I did!
I think the issue was one isn't exactly local for them.

Game showed up at my front door, opened the game, and the disc is smashed to pieces. I didn't think that Blu Rays could be smashed, because of the anti damage coating that they put on them. Trying to figure out how I can take it back to Target and have them believe me when I tell them that I opened it. And, that it was already destroyed. The bubble mailer looked like it had been ripped apart by a rabid dog.

Game showed up at my front door, opened the game, and the disc is smashed to pieces. I didn't think that Blu Rays could be smashed, because of the anti damage coating that they put on them. Trying to figure out how I can take it back to Target and have them believe me when I tell them that I opened it. And, that it was already destroyed. The bubble mailer looked like it had been ripped apart by a rabid dog.
Was the game case broken? Upload some pictures to imgur and send them via Target chat. Contact them online, they'll replace it. If you still want the discount, I'd just get it replaced. If not, you can always buy it at Best Buy or Walmart (pretty sure it's still $51 there).

I had this happen last year. I dont really order from gamestop anymore but they had a game on sale I wanted to get for a couple of my Nieces and nephews. Soci ordered 3 of the same game. Show up in a bubble mailer cush to all hell told it to gamestop. Handed it to the girl working said I need to return this. She went to dump out the games and nothing but plastic pieces and dust came out. She tried to tell me they dont accept returns on stuff like this. Before I could say a word a manger girl walk over said she was sorry and refunded my money.

Was the game case broken? Upload some pictures to imgur and send them via Target chat. Contact them online, they'll replace it. If you still want the discount, I'd just get it replaced. If not, you can always buy it at Best Buy or Walmart (pretty sure it's still $51 there).
Target chat has not been very helpful. I'm just going into the store tomorrow, and hope for the best. There is a gash on the case, that looks like it was slashed with a box cutter or some other knife. I took some pictures of the case before removing the plastic, and of the broken disc in case they try to fight me on it. To show that it was like that when it arrived. I also plan to bring the mailer, and the shipping papers inside, so they can see how destroyed they are. The weirdest thing about this, is FedEx is still saying that the game won't show up until the 25th.

Target chat has not been very helpful. I'm just going into the store tomorrow, and hope for the best. There is a gash on the case, that looks like it was slashed with a box cutter or some other knife. I took some pictures of the case before removing the plastic, and of the broken disc in case they try to fight me on it. To show that it was like that when it arrived. I also plan to bring the mailer, and the shipping papers inside, so they can see how destroyed they are. The weirdest thing about this, is FedEx is still saying that the game won't show up until the 25th.
Really? They always replace my damaged movies. It happens often because they use paper thin cardboard with no padding to send them to me. I kind of stopped ordering movies for that reason but they always replaced them for me. An in store replacement is always the best option (I figured that wasn't an option in this case). Make sure to open the disk and check it before leaving the store!

Yeah I agree. They will 100% replace it hassle free. I mean, if you're really upset about it, I wouldn't walk in with it on your face. I've always said you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Short off-topic story. I got a traffic ticket one time over something that wasn't even my fault. I went to contest it in the courtroom and the judge didn't show up. The prosecutor was there and every person in front of me was super pissed off about it, but I just sat back waiting my turn patiently (I ended up being dead last.) Every single person went up to the prosecutor pissed, and he rescheduled every single one of their court dates for 2 weeks. Blah blah blah they were pissed "I had to take work off and I'll have to again." Blah blah blah. I was supposed to be AT work, and I wasn't in a hurry to get back, thus my reason for being patient. Anyway, it was my turn and I walked up and made a comment about how crazy those people were. He laughed and asked me my name and ticket number. I gave him the info and he dismissed the ticket and said that exact proverb to me. "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree, Target Customer Service is great with returns issues like this.  They will replace it no problem.  Hopefully they have a copy in store for you as the only reason they wont replace an open/damaged game is if the replacement is not in stock.

bread's done
Back