Target Circle Deals November 10th - November 16th: 40% Off EA Games

Zantra

Banned
Tomorrow is a one day only deal for 40% off EA Games, I should have more information about what games are actually included when the app updates after midnight. Along with any other kinds of game deals that may pop up.

Here is the current deal:
40% Off EA Games (November 10th Only)

My game is in Ohio today. It appears to be traveling about four hours a day, and it's still 35 hours away. So, if it keeps that pace, it will be here in about 8 days. But, the current estimate is now saying it will get here by the 20th at the end of the day.
Our games definitely should have been sent to the other person instead.

My game is in Ohio today. It appears to be traveling about four hours a day, and it's still 35 hours away. So, if it keeps that pace, it will be here in about 8 days. But, the current estimate is now saying it will get here by the 20th at the end of the day.
Are we really going to get a blow by blow detail of the travels of your game? I could be wrong (doubtful), but I think you are the only one that finds this interesting?

If you ordered it, check your history. Mine just went into backordered status. Personally, I don't care too much about getting it on release. I care more about actually getting a copy Lol.

Are we really going to get a blow by blow detail of the travels of your game? I could be wrong (doubtful), but I think you are the only one that finds this interesting?
You don't have to read my thread. Also, just letting people know that they are actually sending out the games, since people thought that Target was going to cancel the orders.

"FedEx is currently experiencing technical difficulties with providing tracking information for some shipments. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue and provide current tracking information as soon as possible."

That could be why it's flagging your games as backordered.

"FedEx is currently experiencing technical difficulties with providing tracking information for some shipments. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue and provide current tracking information as soon as possible."

That could be why it's flagging your games as backordered.
Mine hasn't even shipped yet though. Target has never used FedEx to ship anything to me and even if they did use it for this, it would at least be marked as shipped. Hopefully they don't cancel some orders due to "technical or payment issues". Sometimes they do this even if there is no problem with the payment.

Mine hasn't even shipped yet though. Target has never used FedEx to ship anything to me and even if they did use it for this, it would at least be marked as shipped. Hopefully they don't cancel some orders due to "technical or payment issues". Sometimes they do this even if there is no problem with the payment.
Well, keep us updated on what happens. I am sure that other people who ordered the game would be interested to know.

Well, keep us updated on what happens. I am sure that other people who ordered the game would be interested to know.
Yeah, definitely hoping they at least ship it. I can always play Pokemon while I wait but it would be a bummer to get a cancellation.

I pre ordered from Best Buy and Target. I plan on Best Buy to arrive by Friday and then take back the one I get from Target to Best Buy.

I have pre ordered from each retailer before and know Target is awful with shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be a blessing in disguise. People with early copies are saying that the game shipped with a lot of bugs, and maybe by the time we get it, they will have released some patches for it.
Wouldn't be a modern day star wars game without bugs lol. Doesn't matter to me really, I'm totally hooked on Death Stranding so no loss in waiting in my case.

Yep I got an email too won’t arrive until Nov 28th now. I don’t mind honestly gonna be playing Sword and Shield I just hope I actually get a copy

Also got the 11/28 delay notice on Jedi Fallen Order. I checked the product page recently and noticed it is available again for pre-order (without 40% circle discount) and says it ships by 11/15. I contacted support to see if the game was really available to ship out soon, but the rep said it still shows as backordered on their end.

The rep offered a $10 discount as an apology. Ymmv, I didn't even ask for compensation as I was just going to cancel and order from BB. For $26 though, I will keep my delayed Target pre-order.

Since the topic of the day is delays, my Pokemon steelbook from them is delayed -however- it was a blessing since I haven't been charged yet and Amazon has it for $100 now. Got a PM via chat so if anyone else is in the same boat, definitely reach out for that $20 back.

Also got the 11/28 delay notice on Jedi Fallen Order. I checked the product page recently and noticed it is available again for pre-order (without 40% circle discount) and says it ships by 11/15. I contacted support to see if the game was really available to ship out soon, but the rep said it still shows as backordered on their end.

The rep offered a $10 discount as an apology. Ymmv, I didn't even ask for compensation as I was just going to cancel and order from BB. For $26 though, I will keep my delayed Target pre-order.
Mine is still on schedule to arrive on the 20th, but if it gets even more delayed, I might do this.

:/ mine changed. Now it could take until the 28th.

Target with that slow burn troll. Same for me. 28th.

Yep I got an email too won’t arrive until Nov 28th now. I don’t mind honestly gonna be playing Sword and Shield I just hope I actually get a copy

So you guys are all expecting this to be delivered on Thanksgiving? Good estimate, Target. :wall:

Mine isn't backordered anymore but it still hasn't shipped or moved into the shipping phase (cancellation button is still there). It still says the 28th. I'm guessing maybe once they check the stock tomorrow, copies might start to ship and the dates might move up? The game is available to order with free "2 day shipping" for me.

Mine just hit Illinois, but now the delivery date is pending. It's only about a day's drive from my house, so I'm hopeful that it'll get here in the next week.

Mine now says the 20th, but it's in a city an hour and a half away, so I assume it won't take that long. What's funny is Target's site says if I order right now I can have it by the 19th.

If I get the itch to play sooner I'll just buy a $60 copy from Target and then just return the one I get in the mail with the in-store receipt.

It's got really great reviews so far, so I am pretty excited to play it, especially since I got it for $23 less than others are paying. And, EA knows the issues that people are experiencing with bugs, and Respawn is patching the game as quickly as they can.

No longer in backordered status but still showing estimated arrival is the 28th :/
I asked Target why that is and if it was still back ordered since I could reorder it with 2 day shipping. They told me there was a "glitch" and that it will ship the 28th. They told me I'd have to cancel and reorder Lol. I'll just wait.

I’m getting Pokémon today anyway, so I’m fine with waiting 2 weeks to play. I wouldn’t have even bought it unless I had gotten the deal.

I asked Target why that is and if it was still back ordered since I could reorder it with 2 day shipping. They told me there was a "glitch" and that it will ship the 28th. They told me I'd have to cancel and reorder Lol. I'll just wait.
That's messed up. We're subjected to a ridiculous wait because of their gaff. They should've just barred preorders from the promo.

nevermind.... like I can be bothered to read qhole sentences or anything.  Title read like it was until the 16th

where the crap did the 40% off go?  Was going to pick up Fallen Order with it since Bestbuy dropping the ball. :(

They just emailed me the preorder dlc code. Didn't even know there was bonus dlc
Same here. Wasn't even expecting to get it so that's cool. It's the preorder bonus (just cosmetics). My order moved into the shipping phase (can't cancel it anymore) and I'm guessing that's why they sent it now unless that's just because it released today.

Edit: My order just shipped via UPS. Still says the 28th but I'm just glad it shipped Lol.

They just emailed me the preorder dlc code. Didn't even know there was bonus dlc
Pre-order dlc (some cosmetics):

star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-pre-order-bonuses.jpg

Since the topic of the day is delays, my Pokemon steelbook from them is delayed -however- it was a blessing since I haven't been charged yet and Amazon has it for $100 now. Got a PM via chat so if anyone else is in the same boat, definitely reach out for that $20 back.
But the steelbook is exclusive to Target...

Unfortunately, my Target account is tied to an old account that Microsoft has permanently locked me out of for typing in the incorrect password too many times. So, I guess I'm going to have to message them about it, unless they text the code too.

bread's done
Back