Target Circle Deals November 10th - November 16th: 40% Off EA Games

Zantra

Banned
Tomorrow is a one day only deal for 40% off EA Games, I should have more information about what games are actually included when the app updates after midnight. Along with any other kinds of game deals that may pop up.

Here is the current deal:
40% Off EA Games (November 10th Only)

I don't know why people are getting so worked up about this. Literally go into ANY store that sells video games. Buy Fallen Order at full price. When your 40% OFF copy arrives from Target, return it to the store with the store receipt.

I would maybe understand it if it was a collector's edition that was sold out everywhere so you couldn't do a swap, but still, be happy getting it for 40% off with Target's mistake.

I understand...my point is that it's 2 different products and shouldnt be eligible for a pm. Anyone else have success?
My rep was about to deny me a PM because they don't match items "on sale". I was about to say to them, then WTF do you match because if it's not on sale, it's MSRP. o_O

But Juan informed me it was their birthday and that they were going to do it as a surprise for me. I swear, I get the strangest CSR's but my favorite was definitely John Wick from Best Buy. You honestly can't make this shit up anymore lol.

XiUGd6i.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just gor the pre-order DLC also. They changed my order status from backordered to arriving the 28th. I'm playing somethibg else right now and prob won't even have that beat until after then anyway, but I am pumped about playing this one!

My game has been stuck in Missouri since 10pm last night. It really is only traveling about three or four hours a day. I thought that FedEx used planes. Driving across the country to deliver packages seems insane to me. I know that UPS uses planes, because my friend used to work for them. Not sure why Target decided to use FedEx this time.

I would say that, logically, since they have accepted the loss of the 40% on a new game to the point they sold out of stock online, they aren't shipping anything any way at all except the slowest, cheapest way they can. Mine is being shipped via UPS Smart Post, which they hand off to the post office to make it take longer, but is cheaper. Honestly, I can't be mad at that as I saved 40% like we all did. I will wait patiently

I would say that, logically, since they have accepted the loss of the 40% on a new game to the point they sold out of stock online, they aren't shipping anything any way at all except the slowest, cheapest way they can. Mine is being shipped via UPS Smart Post, which they hand off to the post office to make it take longer, but is cheaper. Honestly, I can't be mad at that as I saved 40% like we all did. I will wait patiently
They use UPS Smartpost to ship all my stuff Lol, even regular priced items. Both FedEx and UPS take a very long time to ship stuff (pretty sure they're ground only unless you pay for air).

Either way, I'm just glad my game shipped!

I also received my preorder codes today. I also received a $5 refund towards the order for some reason? Not sure if this is compensation for the slow delivery

Mine was in Amarillo Texas three hours ago. Which is only 19 1/2 hours from my house. And, my delivery date went back to the 20th by the end of the day. Not sure if they refunded me any cash, but Target posted on Facebook, that anybody with a delayed Pokemon or Star Wars preorder should contact them with their email address and their order number for help.

My Star Wars wont arrive until Nov 19 and Pokemon Double Pack on Nov 20.  Don't they understand that people are use to Amazon's fast shipping?

Funny enough, I was thinking about getting a red card because we started shopping with Target again after year’s of me hating them. After this, I’ll probably just go back to hating them. I’m not even upset about Star Wars, I’m upset about my girlfriends Sims update she was super excited about. Seems like Target is always pulling stuff like this because they’re too gutless to cancel, not smart enough to not let it happen, and too cheap to just honor it and send it out normally like every other store.

Funny enough, I was thinking about getting a red card because we started shopping with Target again after year’s of me hating them. After this, I’ll probably just go back to hating them. I’m not even upset about Star Wars, I’m upset about my girlfriends Sims update she was super excited about. Seems like Target is always pulling stuff like this because they’re too gutless to cancel, not smart enough to not let it happen, and too cheap to just honor it and send it out normally like every other store.
They did suggest to one woman that she cancel her Pokemon preorder, and purchase the game again, since non-preorder games are the only way that they guarantee two day shipping, supposedly. Which sounded pretty dumb to me.

My game was in Arizona at 9am this morning. And, that is only 12 hours from my house. So, I am hopeful that I will get the game on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest. Depending on how slow my local post office decides to deliver it to me.

My Star Wars wont arrive until Nov 19 and Pokemon Double Pack on Nov 20. Don't they understand that people are use to Amazon's fast shipping?
Amazon shipping has been bad lately too. My mom actually had something she ordered stolen by the Amazon employee driving to our house with the package. Because, Amazon has it's own delivery service now. And, they are getting way worse about actually giving people refunds on stuff that they ordered.

Just got an update. The game is now 5 hours from my house. So, I expect the post office to get it tomorrow, and hopefully it will be delivered on Monday. I hope that everybody else gets their games soon.

I lost access to the game I was playing... Darksiders 2 Deathinitive edition. They ripped it is game pass, so I didn't get to beat it... so I caved and bought Jedi at retail. Will return once I get my order. Really liking it so far!

I sold my 2 ps4 codes on ebay for $8.99 each, you could sell yours and buy an xbox code. 

I am having more fun tracking this package than I probably will playing this game:) The package just passed through my city by 75 miles and is currently in a town with a population of 910:) The estimated delivery date is still the 22nd

I sold my 2 ps4 codes on ebay for $8.99 each, you could sell yours and buy an xbox code.

I am having more fun tracking this package than I probably will playing this game:) The package just passed through my city by 75 miles and is currently in a town with a population of 910:) The estimated delivery date is still the 22nd
My game has been in more states than I have.

My game was in Stockton today, which is 55 minutes from my house at 3pm (it's 10:35pm now). I'm hoping that means that I get it tomorrow. I'd really like to play it, sooner than later. My mom is having surgery on Thursday, and I have to take care of her for a month while she recovers. So, I can't play games for a while.

My game was in Stockton today, which is 55 minutes from my house at 3pm (it's 10:35pm now). I'm hoping that means that I get it tomorrow. I'd really like to play it, sooner than later. My mom is having surgery on Thursday, and I have to take care of her for a month while she recovers. So, I can't play games for a while.
Good luck to you, I live in Elk Grove, one of my games was in Stockton yesterday, it’s now in lathrop, the opposite way.

Good luck to you, I live in Elk Grove, one of my games was in Stockton yesterday, it’s now in lathrop, the opposite way.
That makes zero sense. I hate when they do that. UPS is always sending my stuff to Sacramento, even when it's super close by.

So strange. It must be this budget shipping. Still baffled as to why target can't ship preorders two day.
They used to. And, all Red Card shipping used to be free. Now, your items all have to be over $10 to get free shipping. Any item not over $10, needs a minimum purchase of $25 to ship. Even around Black Friday time. Which falsely claims that there is no minimum.

Mine will be delivered today. It wasn't supposed to be here until the 28th. I have no idea what hapoened. Been playing on xbox already so this one will be the return.

Edit: I just got it.

Mine will be delivered today. It wasn't supposed to be here until the 28th. I have no idea what hapoened. Been playing on xbox already so this one will be the return.

Edit: I just got it.
I'm glad that you got it. Mine updated at 7am this morning, still saying it was in Stockton. So, it's either been sitting in Stockton an hour away for 24 hours, or it's at my local post office, and they haven't updated it yet.

Checked my mail, and still not here. Hoping that they aren't holding it in Stockton for no reason. It would be dumb for them to hold it there for three days, just so that it gets here at the estimated arrival time.

FedEx is horrible at tracking packages. I tried calling them to find out where my package actually was, and they couldn't tell me.

Fallen Order arrived. The box looks like it's been through a couple tours in Iraq but good padding inside. Big ass gouge in the side of the box.
Mine has (supposedly) been sitting somewhere in Stockton for the past 60 hours or so. But, FedEx can't seem to find the package. If it's not here by tomorrow night, I guess that I'm going to have to try to contact Target and get my money refunded.

Fallen Order arrived. The box looks like it's been through a couple tours in Iraq but good padding inside. Big ass gouge in the side of the box.
I'm more surprised that they sent you a game in a box. Mine came in a bubble mailer with a loose disc. Luckily, the disc looks clean. Can't play it yet because I have stuff to do, but can't wait! I'm glad I bought the game at this price.

My package (that sounds wrong), went from being within 10 miles from my house to now over 250 miles away. Scheduled delivery is still on the 22nd, a week after release date. I pre-ordered cyperpunk and the last of us from target and questioning if I will keep those pre-orders. 

The last time my tracking updated was 7:15am on Monday, so I am hoping that means they gave it to the post office. But, you would think that they would update the tracking to say that it was delivered to the local post office.

My game sat in Stockton for four days, and instead of them dropping it off in the post office in my town, they drove North past my town to Sacramento, and my game is now delayed an extra two days. That makes no sense. I'm never ordering a game from them online again. This is ridiculously slow.

My game sat in Stockton for four days, and instead of them dropping it off in the post office in my town, they drove North past my town to Sacramento, and my game is now delayed an extra two days. That makes no sense. I'm never ordering a game from them online again. This is ridiculously slow.
I've ordered a lot from Target over the last 2 months (from all their B2G1 free sales) and have never had the issues you are having. I've had occasional issues where the items don't ship for a while, or are backordered, but once they actually ship they have always been delivered within 2 days.

I've ordered a lot from Target over the last 2 months (from all their B2G1 free sales) and have never had the issues you are having. I've had occasional issues where the items don't ship for a while, or are backordered, but once they actually ship they have always been delivered within 2 days.
It seems like during the holidays they suck at this. I've never had problems when they used UPS, but they used FedEx this time.

Yeah, FedEx is trash year round from what I've seen. Mine is supposed to be here on Saturday, over a week after release lmao. Will serve them right when I return it because I walked into a store on day one and just up and bought one. Sad.

Yeah, FedEx is trash year round from what I've seen. Mine is supposed to be here on Saturday, over a week after release lmao. Will serve them right when I return it because I walked into a store on day one and just up and bought one. Sad.
Eh, as somebody who works for FedEx, I really enjoy hearing people talk about things they have zero clue about. But, please continue. I am enjoying hearing you talk like a fool

Seconded that FedEx is trash. Former UPS employee here with no loyalty to them whatsoever, if that gives me any credibility.

More credibility than Snatcher, who only ever trolls my threads.
You mean the same threads where you pouting in one of the cartwheel topics and got timed out for a period of time.

Fun fact: speaking the truth is not considered trolling

bread's done
Back