Target Clearance Thread XXII

It was in the clearance section.  I rented all the other GoW games but for $6 I couldn't pass this up.  There were about five copies after the one I bought.  Just a heads up.  Seemed like a pretty good deal to me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I thought this game was way better than Gears of War: Rise of the Machines.

2. Is there really a place called Coon Rapids that is civilized enough to have a Target?

Its free with gold right now.
When then, it's not too great of a deal if you have Gold. Sadly I don't have gold. I haven't had it for a couple years now since my backlog is so great and now Netflix is free. This is the only game I've purchased for the 360 in the last year.

1. I thought this game was way better than Gears of War: Rise of the Machines.

2. Is there really a place called Coon Rapids that is civilized enough to have a Target?
2. Yes, have met two people from Coon Rapids. You have to get to know them before they admit it. At first, they just say they're from Minneapolis since Coon Rapids is a suburb.

"This is the only game I've purchased for the 360 in the last year."
Sadly Judgement is the worst gears. Campaign is alright so i guess your in luck since your not a online player. The awful vs multiplayer sours my enjoyment of the whole game. Online overrun was the only mode worth touching, while the best part of the gears franchise the vs multiplayer is awful in judgment. Still a decent deal if you dont have live.

OP, not sure if you are aware but there is a Regional Deals forum where this probably should have been posted into, or perhaps just an entry in the general Target Clearance thread.  It would have saved you from the smartass plane ticket comments.  Perhaps a kind mod could move this thing to the Midwest Regional Deals forum?

Could be considered video game related for controllers. Energizer Advanced Lithium AA batteries 4 pack went straight to 70% off to the price of $2.08. DPCI# 057-06-0519. Bought 10 packs as they have a shelf life of 12 years.

Got Jak and Daxter collection on Vita for $5.98, trades in for $11 at GS with PUR. DPCI 207200158

:360: COD Ghosts Prestige box is already at 70% at the Burlington, NJ store. And one more thing:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 [057-17-0098] $179.99 -> 125.98

Does anyone know the dpci for Tomb Raider Definitive edition (ps4)? I searched target.com but the item has been delisted.

Saw Magic the Gathering Legacy Collection Funko figures at 30% off on clearance for $5.58. DPCI# 087-06-3130. Picked up Garruk Wildspeaker. He's well made and detailed with some weight to him for a $5 figure

Saw Magic the Gathering Legacy Collection Funko figures at 30% off on clearance for $5.58. DPCI# 087-06-3130. Picked up Garruk Wildspeaker. He's well made and detailed with some weight to him for a $5 figure
Couple stores already look to be down to 70%, though none anywhere near me personally.

bread's done
Back