Target Clearance Thread XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a particular game or games you’re looking for? I have to pickup a couple of white elephant gifts for a family gathering tomorrow after work today, so I don’t mind checking for you.
Thanks! But no I'm good haha, spent too much on myself already. My Dad also just dropped off his annual Christmas cash (he gives me cash to buy myself and the kids stuff rather than him go shopping) and he gave us a whole jug full of coins as well for me to cash in... I think between this and my Fantasy Football earnings we'll have more than enough to pay for a Switch and a game or two (certainly if I win in FF...but worst I can finish is second since I'm in the SB). Thanks again though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by a Target that BS showed having a bunch of games on clearance, but none to be seen, except for Codename Steam for 3DS. I asked an associate and they checked inventory and everything was sitting in the back.

I only picked up Outlast Trinity and Burnout Paradise Remastered, but the associate brought out a few copies of each to put on the clearance endcap.

So if you don't see them on the floor and BS does claim stock, they may be sitting in the back.

Specific location is Crystal, MN.
Stopped there and didn’t see anything either. Thanks for the heads up!

P
I bought myself ten games for the holiday, and I honestly don't know when I am going to get around to playing them (some are 100+ hour JRPGs), and I still play MMOs, and open ended games like No Man's Sky, and Animal Crossing. I need a clone, so that we can split my backlog in half.
Lol need multiple clones

The $5.98 Xbox One games have already hit Slickdeals. So if you haven't gotten them, you better hustle your ass down to Target. Soccer moms know how to throw them 'bows right before Christmas!

My first console was Intellivision, but I was born in 1984. A year so popular that they wrote a book about it.

Found these controllers at my local target.

Silver Ps4 Controller DCPI 207-00-0738 $17.98
Sunset Orange PS4 Controller. 207-00-0748 $19.48
Gdi wtf happened they're all gone locally haha, and so many stores have the sunset orange at $19.48 locally. I'll settle for the $40 one I got at Walmart during Thanksgiving week, but $20 would've been nice.

Gdi wtf happened they're all gone locally haha, and so many stores have the sunset orange at $19.48 locally. I'll settle for the $40 one I got at Walmart during Thanksgiving week, but $20 would've been nice.
They dropped a bit ago

Thanks to the person who listed all the games and brickseeker links.
Found Street Fighter for XBO in a plastic bin on a shelf, not marked with a clearance sticker. If I didn't see that list with all of the games I wouldn't have scored it for 8.98.

Thanks to the person who listed all the games and brickseeker links.
Found Street Fighter for XBO in a plastic bin on a shelf, not marked with a clearance sticker. If I didn't see that list with all of the games I wouldn't have scored it for 8.98.
That's the one game I couldn't find. Oh well. I'll have to keep a look out for it.

If anyone is on the fence about buying the Xbox One game Gravel, there's a free demo on Xbox Live where you can play one race to see how much you might like the full game.  I tried it earlier and it was pretty fun, so I will be keeping the game.  There's also a ton of free DLC for it too.

if anybody has extra copies of monster hunter stories, wooly world, shenmue for xbox, resident evil 7 for xbox, and the pokeball

please pm my stores got wiped 

I got paypal or stuff to trade

Just bought a Crosley T100 Turntable for $35.98 MSRP: $119.99. 70% off. Shitty brand. Don't make good turntables. Don't expect it to last a year, but was itching for a cheap turntable and for $36 that was a steal. Their warranty is hideous. They want you to pay for shipping it to them and want you to send it along with a signed check or money order for return shipping. If anybody cares I'll tell you guys later how it sounds.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=008-04-0058

EDIT: Just connected the turntable. It plays fine. It feels REALLY delicate. It came with some cheap ass speakers that play no better than a set of pre-2000s computer speakers. Planning on buying a soundbar for it and connecting it with RCA cables. See if that works. If it doesn't, at least I have a soundbar for my tv.

Ashwaubenon Target had XBO L.A. Noire for $9 but I didn't see Shenmue.

Didn't know it was on clearance until I saw this thread or I'd have looked harder. :(

Just bought a Crosley T100 Turntable for $35.98 MSRP: $119.99. 70% off. Shitty brand. Don't make good turntables. Don't expect it to last a year, but was itching for a cheap turntable and for $36 that was a steal. Their warranty is hideous. They want you to pay for shipping it to them and want you to send it along with a signed check or money order for return shipping. If anybody cares I'll tell you guys later how it sounds.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=008-04-0058
Yeah, Crosley sucks, bought one on clearance at a store, worked fine for a few plays, then sound and speed got all wonky. Fortunately I was able to return it and get full refund to the store I bought it at. I bought a Sony one instead and it's much better, no issues with it.

I started playing with dedicated Pong systems... lol

BTW, is there any way to know when items might go on clearance? I've been looking at some of those DreamGear mini arcade games, but I'm not paying $30 or $35 for them.
There is a Cartwheel this week for 5% Off of those, add your Red Card for another 5% Off, and you basically get about 7-ish percent off of their current prices.

Noticed some things in the clearance aisle I hadn't seen before:

Pokeball Plus 207-00-0114  $35 from $50

Razer Atheris mouse 207-28-1360  $25 from $50

Razer Lancehead mouse 207-28-1361  $40 from $80

Razer Kraken 7.1 headphones 207-28-1317  $50 from $100

Merry Christmas

Has anyone had their Darksiders 3 CE ship yet? Mine has been backordered since day 1 and I've had to approve 2 delays so far. Used all my holiday coupons on it so I'm gonna be pissed if they cancel.

did it still ring as $49? my target has him and genji but for 49.99
yeah it still showed $49 once he was able to find a way to look it up, I don't think you can track him in BS anymore either so you'll probably have to just keep trying, I never found a discounted genji figma :\

Wish Psychic Specters was on clearance :( I also find it funny that FE Echoes & Warriors are on clearance yet Birthright & Conquest are not?? Neither is Awakening and yes I have found Awakening in stores still, not often but I've seen it occasionally

Picked up a couple AS IS games today.

Just Dance 2017 for Wii U - $7

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters 3DS - $28

both are still sealed

Wish Psychic Specters was on clearance :( I also find it funny that FE Echoes & Warriors are on clearance yet Birthright & Conquest are not?? Neither is Awakening and yes I have found Awakening in stores still, not often but I've seen it occasionally
Warriors on 3ds is hideous, echoes is a remake of garden which turned alot of people off. Despite fates and awakening are being called waifu emblem by the die hard FE fans, at least they are fresh and highest sold FEs of all time.

FE Warriors on 3DS is also good and looks the same as 3DS Hyrule Warriors. Don't listen to people with "gaga" in their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back