The "Admiral's enormous squid penis is now the executioner of the" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, it's my job to tackle technology to learn and use it for the various purposes that I have. Thumb drives are hardly all that technologically advanced, but it's an essential part of the work as saving the work I do is extremely necessary.

[quote name='modium']Ah, well it depends on your taste. The Shield is on FX and it's the best show on television right now. The 4th season just ended a couple weeks ago, but you can watch the first 3 on DVD and then download season 4 or wait for the DVD to get caught up with season 5. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to jump right in when season 5 hits next year, but it's the most visceral show on TV, among things, so it'd be a shame not to see it all. 30 Days is brand spanking new, and I think it's great. By Morgan Spurlock, the guy behind Super Size Me, he puts people through 30 days in someone else's shoes. The first episode, he and his girlfriend lived on minimum wage for a month, second episode, he had a guy start shooting steroids and growth hormones and working out outta nowhere..the results weren't too great, as you'd imagine. :p It's a great show though.

Rescue Me just started its second season, and it's a very good show as well. Shouldn't be too hard to jump right into, as there's a lot of new elements this season anyway. Nip/Tuck is starting back up in September, so you may want to check that out. Season 1 was good, but I just thought season 2 was dreadful- pretty much everyone slept with everyone, and I couldn't see any justification aside from pushing the envelope with sex on TV, but that's just me. But, ymmv on the shows. Also, they show decent movies quite a bit, if you'd rather watch 'em that way.

Edit: Also, two new shows just started, or will be starting soon, that I haven't paid much attention to. The Inside, which looks like another one of those dark, psychological thrillers with some kind of psychic twist, and Over There which is a drama (I believe) that's about US soldiers serving in Iraq. They're pimping it out quite a bit, but it just seems to me like a chance to strike while the iron's hot, personally.[/QUOTE]
I've heard good things about the Shield but I don't think I will be able to catch up.

Right now that 30 days steriod episode is on. Damn that dude's wife is pissed, they just found out his sperm count went from 75 mil to less than 1 mil with them all dead.

I remember some dude on my football team took steroids, and he still sucked.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I heard they have the Internet on computers now. Is this true? Will robots eat my medicine for fuel?[/QUOTE]
Yes, the internet, a huge communication tool, is now on many computers aroudn the world. You're not a senior citizen yet, so the robots won't come after you for awhile.

[quote name='DT778']I want to try that recipe you posted Jimmie, with the bacon and potatoes. All I need is to go buy a 9-inch pan.[/QUOTE]

Potato, a package of bacon and some Parm cheese.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Potato, a package of bacon and some Parm cheese.[/QUOTE]
I forgot about the parm cheese. I'll try to get the stuff tomorrow after I check out the garage sales. I'm looking for a big wheel for my nephew and I don't want to spend $30 at walmart for one.

[quote name='DT778']I forgot about the parm cheese. I'll try to get the stuff tomorrow after I check out the garage sales. I'm looking for a big wheel for my nephew and I don't want to spend $30 at walmart for one.[/QUOTE]
Usually when I discuss getting "the stuff", it doesn't involve a potato, bacon, or parmasean cheese....

[quote name='beerguy961']Usually when I discuss getting "the stuff", it doesn't involve a potato, bacon, or parmasean cheese....[/QUOTE]
Beer guy you must not be a fat guy then. You have a fat guy name but if getting "the stuff" doesn't include cheese or bacon you are not a fat guy ;)

Spoo makes a rare OTT appearance.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I;m staying awake tonight. Im going out with my Mom at 5:30 a.m. so we can go watch Hot Air Baloons launch in Howell.

And JSweeny, just so i can be an irratating prick, why havent you responded to my PM?[/QUOTE]

Because the store owner has been really messing up the preorder for Conker I put in. I didn't want to send you rushing in to find just an indy gamestore with overinflated prices on used games...

Since I've still not gotten Conker: Live and Reloaded, I've put a moritorium on telling people about the store. (Of course, the store owner has already told me it's his screw up, and that he'll be selling the game to me at cost)

Well. That was interesting. Just caught the last episode of Justice League, though it was really the Batman Beyond finale, so if you ever liked that show, it's worth watching.

[quote name='jmcc']Well. That was interesting. Just caught the last episode of Justice League, though it was really the Batman Beyond finale, so if you ever liked that show, it's worth watching.[/QUOTE]
Last episode? The series is over?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Last episode? The series is over?[/QUOTE]

Last episode of this season.

I need more Codec Help.

I recently downloaded Dr Who Episodes 1 & 2 with Bittorrent. They're in the svcd format. I downloaded an mpeg-2 decoder. But unfortunately, the show is in widescreen byt the players display in fullscreen. Therefore everything is stretched in the video. It's a pain in the ass.

Any suggestions?

Dammit...I still can't get this DVD to burn right...It seems it doesn't like .avi files in every single program I try. And I downloaded the trial for Nero and it won't let me burn DVDs...

I made an account at a mac gaming forum and have 17 posts and have already had two threads deleted. Double the amount I have here with 2900 posts.

[quote name='smalien1']I made an account at a mac gaming forum and have 17 posts and have already had two threads deleted. Double the amount I have here with 2900 posts.[/QUOTE]

That's what you get for starting threads called "MACS SUK BALLZ!!!" ;)

Third and final (I hope) DDD order:
Order Summary:
Title Price Each Quantity Subtotal
GATTACA-SUPERBIT $ 16.27 1 $ 16.27
DONNIE DARKO (DC) $ 15.80 1 $ 15.80
DIABOLIQUE (1955) (CRITERION) $ 17.24 1 $ 17.24
FELLINI'S 8 1/2 (CRITERION) $ 23.00 1 $ 23.00
IL POSTO (CRITERION) $ 17.24 1 $ 17.24
STRAY DOG (CRITERION) $ 23.00 1 $ 23.00
WILD STRAWBERRIES (CRITERION) $ 23.00 1 $ 23.00
ROPE (HITCHCOCK) $ 11.19 1 $ 11.19
BLUE VELVET SPECIAL EDITION (WIDESCREEN) $ 13.67 1 $ 13.67
FREAKS & GEEKS-COMPLETE SERIES $ 33.52 1 $ 33.52
Promotional Discount: Discount
applied
above
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: FREE
Your Total: $193.93

I just got a new computer!

It's one of the low end, Linspire, ready to go machines. That doesn't matter, though, since we've got enough spare parts (and a copy of Win2K) so that we can make it a much better machine.

With any luck, it won't be crashing randomly like this machine has been for months.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I just got a new computer!

It's one of the low end, Linspire, ready to go machines. That doesn't matter, though, since we've got enough spare parts (and a copy of Win2K) so that we can make it a much better machine.

With any luck, it won't be crashing randomly like this machine has been for months.[/QUOTE]

:applause: 'bout time. :lol:

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

not overconfident it is going to continue to work, but I finally got my games to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[quote name='JimmieMac'] Is this true? Will robots eat my medicine for fuel?[/QUOTE]

I love that sketch from SNL. Probably one of the best they ever had on that show/

Sam (insert last name from Law and Order) selling the insurance was just great

[quote name='CaseyRyback']:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

not overconfident it is going to continue to work, but I finally got my games to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/QUOTE]

:applause: 'bout time. :lol:

Whoa ... deja vu. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I love that sketch from SNL. Probably one of the best they ever had on that show/

Sam (insert last name from Law and Order) selling the insurance was just great[/QUOTE]

Waterston ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:applause: 'bout time. :lol:

Whoa ... deja vu. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Does this mean that the problems that Ryback and I were having were inexplicably linked and only solvable at the same moment in time?

Or something like that?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Does this mean that the problems that Ryback and I were having were inexplicably linked and only solvable at the same moment in time?

Or something like that?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good job of fucking up Casey's gameplaying.

I just finished RahXephon. It's made me enact a new policy on anime. If it has giant robots, don't watch it, because it wont make any fucking sense.

[quote name='Kayden']I just finished RahXephon. It's made me enact a new policy on anime. If it has giant robots, don't watch it, because it wont make any fucking sense.[/QUOTE]

It's funny, 'cause it's true. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I just finished RahXephon. It's made me enact a new policy on anime. If it has giant robots, don't watch it, because it wont make any fucking sense.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I have the first disc of that, I may watch it someday. :lol:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Does this mean that the problems that Ryback and I were having were inexplicably linked and only solvable at the same moment in time?

Or something like that?[/QUOTE]

I guess so. I bet it was magic

Just throwing this out there: Evangelion sucks...except for the mecha design.

Rahxephon made about as much sense, but the main character wasnt a whiney little bitch from beggining to end

That's why Big O sucks.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Just throwing this out there: Evangelion sucks...except for the mecha design.

Rahxephon made about as much sense, but the main character wasnt a whiney little bitch from beggining to end[/QUOTE]

Evangelion's great, you just don't get it. ;) :lol:

I always thought Asuka was the annoying character, not Shinji. :lol:

Hmm.

Patlabor seemed to make sense.

The vast majority of Gundam makes sense provided you accept the "newtype/coordinator/etc" concept... which shouldn't to far of a strech if you're excepting the existance of Giant Humaniod robots.

Most of the Tranformers series make a good deal of sense.

Macross wasn't completely nonsensical either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back