The Aldo Montoya Wrestling Thread

[quote name='asgaga']wow a female in rumble :)[/QUOTE]

happened before. Chyna, and was done better, though it was cool she eliminated Khali.

Punk is a fucking machine.

Looks like he's really letting the chest fur go crazy. I gotta say, HHH is looking a little pudgy too.

Son of a bitch. Triple H eliminating CM Punk kills a huge part of the momentum CM Punk built as a heel.

Triple H does not need a 'Rumble win to get over. Ugh.

Aww fuck. There's Vince/WWE for you again. fucked something that was going good. That was great with Punk in the middle. They have to go and shoot themselves in the foot.

[quote name='Chase']Son of a bitch. Triple H eliminating CM Punk kills a huge part of the momentum CM Punk built as a heel.

Triple H does not need a 'Rumble win to get over. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

The crowd was actually into the Rumble. They should have done an instant rewrite and had CM Punk go all the way.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Wow they didn't waste any time with the guys starting at the Westlemania banner.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

So fuckin' corny.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']What was the point of having HHH take Punk out so quickly?[/QUOTE]

I think you know the answer to that. Triple H has worked his entire career off of a zero-sum game.

The was such a perfect isual metaphor for things backstage.

Triple H: Getting heat? Here, let me stop you dead in your tracks! Can't have the spotlight off me for too long, now can we?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']The crowd was actually into the Rumble. They should have done an instant rewrite and had CM Punk go all the way.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Or at least give Triple H a later entrance into the 'Rumble. If Triple H is going to win, we really don't need to see him in the 'Rumble so soon. He is already 'legit'. Having Triple H enter early and last through the Royal Rumble does nothing.

:puke:I want to see the WWE try doing mid-rumble mic work again. There's no way it'll have the wow/surprise factor again. what crap. They could have pushed Punk to supreme status and had Orton turn monster face (ala Rock/Stone Cold) to stop him. :puke:

You know what? We know they aren't going to give it to any new guys, so I say give it to Kane. Kane needs to be rebuilt as the big red machine he once was. Maybe then he'll be taken seriously again.

I have no interest and no story to this Rumble anymore. Wow, how boring. That run with Punk was excellent. Speaking to Kane, etc. I missed part of it because of the feed, but I can't wait to see it again. I got to see that and Undertaker now.

1 of the best wrestling segments i ever saw.
Justin credible in a locker room on a bench head in his hands. He had just lost his rematch for the ECW title. Francine pacing in front of him. Ranting

" justin do you know how much i spent on my hair today?? This dress cost 700$! Now it has blood on it! do you know how much that costs to clean!?! i spent all day gettin my nails done now one is broken! i dindn't spend all this money to be with a Loser!" continues to rant as she leaves locker room.....Justin raises his head from his hands and sighs.... "i gotta get that belt back to shut that Bitch up!"

[quote name='Chronis']You know what? We know they aren't going to give it to any new guys, so I say give it to Kane. Kane needs to be rebuilt as the big red machine he once was. Maybe then he'll be taken seriously again.[/QUOTE]

To do that, they need to give him his mask and original outfit again. I've hated maskless Kane since his inception. Right now all he looks is tall and fat.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I have no interest and no story to this Rumble anymore. Wow, how boring. That run with Punk was excellent. Speaking to Kane, etc. I missed part of it because of the feed, but I can't wait to see it again. I got to see that and Undertaker now.[/QUOTE]

The story to the 'Rumble is now 'Despite great odds against him, Triple H manages to win the Royal Rumble'. MANthat'sexciting

[quote name='Chase']The story to the 'Rumble is now 'Despite great odds against him, Triple H manages to win the Royal Rumble'. MANthat'sexciting[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :applause::applause::applause::applause::lol::lol:;);)

So true.

Also, wow, again with the waste in this rumble. What bullshit between MVP and Miz. How stupid.

[quote name='JJSP']The Rumble always seems to be the match where I remember certain people still have jobs.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Now that you've said that, we need to be reminded that Hornswoggle still has a job. Hey, that would be surprising.

CM PUnk could have been a really, really cool story line come to think of it. Sigh.

Not that it matters much at this point, but I missed Morrison being eliminated. Too soon, too early. Now we have three big wigs that should have been eliminated early for drama.

In a perfect world, CM Punk would win Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania, cash it that night after Taker wins and beat him after a 10 minute match.

It would cement him as the guy and the heat against him would be nuclear especially if Taker took time off afterwards.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']To do that, they need to give him his mask and original outfit again. I've hated maskless Kane since his inception. Right now all he looks is tall and fat.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But I think they can make a very good story about this that would once again make him badass old Kane. Have him win. You establish him as a powerful force in the WWE. Then have him choose Sheamus. Sheamus is so confident that he tells Kane he will beat him in any match, his choice. Of course, Kane chooses an old favorite, the Inferno match. Have a back and forth match to try to build them both up, until Sheamus finally burns Kane and wins. Raw the next day, Kane returns to masked and covered Kane because he is now completely burned. And he destroys the WWE roster until he finally gets Sheamus again.

That would be awesome if all three wrestlers in the ring had career ending injuries.

(Even better if Hornswoggle were also in the ring.)

Quote of the night by Matt Stryker, after Triple H quickly eliminates Matt Hardy and Kane: "Wow. You didn't see that coming." :rofl:

bread's done
Back