The Aldo Montoya Wrestling Thread

[quote name='Sporadic']In a perfect world, CM Punk will win Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania, cash it that night after Taker wins and beat him after a 10 minute match.

It would cement him as the guy and the heat against him would be nuclear especially if Taker took time off afterwards.[/QUOTE]

It could be interesting, but at the same time we've already seen CM Punk win, so it would be kind of boring. They missed a great build up of his storyline right now tonight. They wasted so much tonight that I don't think they'll ever know or understand. This could have been a transformative night for CM Punk into a Stone Cold surprise.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']HHH looked to be favoring a leg there at the end...[/QUOTE]
Maybe my wish will come true.

[quote name='Chase']Quote of the night by Matt Stryker, after Triple H quickly eliminates Matt Hardy and Kane: "Wow. You didn't see that coming." :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yup. What a miserable night. They're down to fucking Big Show, Cena, Mark Henry. You can close up shop at this point. It's so obvious it isn't funny. HBK wins. I called it.

[quote name='JJSP']We still haven't seen Jericho, right?

I'm thinking there might be some truth to the rumors.[/QUOTE]

Which were? i've heard Scott Steiner was supposed to be in the Rumble.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Which were? i've heard Scott Steiner was supposed to be in the Rumble.[/QUOTE]
The return of Edge.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yup. What a miserable night. They're down to fucking Big Show, Cena, Mark Henry. You can close up shop at this point. It's so obvious it isn't funny. HBK wins. I called it.[/QUOTE]

At this point in the 'Rumble I agree that either Michaels or Cena wins the 'Rumble. I would prefer Michaels over Cena. Either way, neither person needs the rub. I understand how it 'completes' Michaels' story, but it's unnecessary.

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, Im thinking the next person after Jericho has gotta be Edge.[/QUOTE]

That would be cool, and yet difficult, to decided who should win. fuck swagger eliminated.

[quote name='TheRock88']Yea, Im thinking the next person after Jericho has gotta be Edge.[/QUOTE]

Winner winner chicken dinner.

[quote name='Sporadic']Was Cena getting boos for eliminating Kingston?[/QUOTE]

or being Cena. What does it matter? Please eliminate Cena and HBK. Let Jericho win!!

[quote name='mykevermin']???[/QUOTE]

To me, at least, it looked like a botch on Batista's part. Maybe my feed was messed up.

Anyway, Cena's still in, so Cena will win.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']To me, at least, it looked like a botch on Batista's part. Maybe my feed was messed up.

Anyway, Cena's still in, so Cena will win.[/QUOTE]

And as I put this up, Edge won. Eh...o.k. at least it's better than Cena/HBK/Batista/etc. winning it. But still, CM Punk/Jericho/Morrison would have been the best, especially CM Punk tonight. Another waste of a Royal Rumble. WWE sucks.

bread's done
Back