The Indie Gala bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanksfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Yes, yet another indie bundle, but like the Humble Bundle, you can set your own price and donate to charity as well. The games only register on Steam, but that won't be a problem for most here. You get a key for each individual game, so you can gift whatever you do not personally want if you feel like it.

http://www.indiegala.com/

Legend:
steam-icon.png
- Steam
android-icon.png
- Android
desura.png
- Desura
GG - GamersGate
:pc: - DRM-free

Indie Gala Dwarves

Start Date: March 20, 2013
End Date:
Total Raised:
Total Purchased:
Average Price:
Group Buy thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:
:pc: Nosferatu - The Wrath Of Malachi Wikipedia Entry
GG Street Racing Syndicate
steam-icon.png
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
Music-player-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week

Beat the Average:
GG Guilty Gear Isuka
GG Gun Metal
steam-icon.png
A Game of Dwarves
steam-icon.png
Warlock - Master of the Arcane
steam-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week
steam-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week

===============================================

Happy Hour guidelines:

*Happy Hour happens at random times: sometimes as early as 4 days after the bundle going live, but most often during the second week of sales.

Happy Hour! Double Gifts! During Happy Hour time New buyers for every gift purchase get a 2nd bonus gift for free (2x1)! All gifts are doubled! Remember to check 'IS IT A GIFT'! *If you have not purchased the current Indie Gala yet, you can buy two for one during happy hour

And if you are an early buyer the deal is EVEN BIGGER!

Yes! If you already bought the current indiegala bundle, you get 2 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased ( 3 x 1 ) *If you have already purchased the bundle, but you did not purchase it in the first week, you can buy three for one

And if you bought it in the first week you get 3 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased ( 4 x 1 ) *If you already purchased the current bundle and did so in the first week of the current bundle going live, you can buy four for one

Remember to check 'IS IT A GIFT' ! if you want to take advantage of Happy Hour. You have to check this also if, after purchasing a bundle for yourself with your own email address, you want another additional bundle for you. If you don't, transactions amount will sum on your original email account and you can upgrade your purchase, obtaining more bonuses if you previously didn't unlock it, or more galapoints.

REMEMBER: (Gift purchases are not upgradable and don't contribute to upgrade your personal account for unlock new content.)
***For Happy Hour, you MUST use the same e-mail you used when buying your first bundle, and you MUST check the gift option below the payment method. You have to buy again during Happy Hour to receive gift copies.

CAG Group Buy Hosting FAQ

Q: I see all of these CAGs hosting group buys for people. What's that all about?
A: It's a way for CAGs to help each other get the best deal. One person will buy the bundle during the first week, then they will buy four gift copies at the highest tier during Happy Hour. This person is referred to as the host. They then try to sell these to participants for a fraction of the price of buying the "beat the average" bundle individually, plus some extra to distribute the cost of the initial bundle purchase in the first week. The host gains money back, and the participants get the full bundle for a fourth of the cost. Everyone wins.

Q: How do I host one?
A: To host a CAG group buy, you must first purchase the Indie Gala full BTA (beat the average) bundle in the first week (this has been changed since the previous bundles). This will allow you to purchase four additional bundles for the price of one during a Happy Hour, as stated in the Happy Hour post above. Now, it does matter how much you initially spend, as you must purchase the full bundle in order to purchase full bundle four-packs during Happy Hour. Then, once Happy Hour starts, you buy a gift copy for the current "beat the average" price, which will be listed on the Indie Gala page. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK "IS IT A GIFT" TO GET FOUR GIFT COPIES.

Q: It's asking me for multiple e-mail addresses. What do I do?
A: Just skip that part. The links to the gifts will be added to your account page (which is another reason why you must always use the same e-mail address when ordering from Indie Gala). Most hosts will send out the gift URLs to their participants in a PM.

Q: Is it hard to do?
A: No, it's very quick and easy. Just keep track of which gift URLs you have sent to which people, and you will be fine.

Past Galas

Indie Gala I

Start Date: December 5, 2011
End Date: January 6, 2012
Total Raised: $84,513
Total Purchases: 45,635
Average Price: $1.81

Games Offered:
steam.png
Saira (Nifflas Games, 2010)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 1 (Sigma Team, 2007)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 2 (Sigma Team, 2009)
steam.png
Your Doodles Are Bugged (Spyn Doctor Games, 2011)
steam.png
inMomentum (Digital Arrow, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Untold (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Duality (Exosyphen Games, 2011)
:pc: Vizati (Different Pixel, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Terra Firma EP" - The Flashbulb, 2011
"Love As Dark Hallway" - The Flashbulb, 2011
"Good Luck " - Robot Science, 2011
"Doodads" - Robot Science, 2010
"Reptilians" - Starfucker, 2011
"inMomentum OST" - Gareth Coker, 2011

Indie Gala II

Start Date: February 4, 2012
End Date: March 20, 2012
Total Raised: $132,735
Total Purchases: 32,483
Average Price: $4.08

11.gif

Games Offered:
steam.png
Roboblitz (Naked Sky, 2006)
steam.png
Greed Corp (Vanguard Games, 2010)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 1 (Sigma team, 2007)
steam.png
Fortix 2 (Nemesys Games, 2011)
steam.png
Critical Mass (Manic Games, 2011)
steam.png
Bunch of Heroes (NGD Studios, 2011)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 2 (Sigma Team, 2009)
steam.png
Your Doodles Are Bugged (Spyn Doctor Games, 2011)
steam.png
inMomentum (Digital Arrow, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Untold (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Duality (Exosyphen Games, 2011)
:pc: Postal (Running with Scissors, 1997)
android-icon.png
Fruitblitz (Rubicon Development, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Beautiful EP" - The Numbers, 2011
"Fit The Paradigm" - Jack Butler, 2011
"Good Luck" - Robot Science, 2011
"Doodads" - Robot Science, 2010
"Squares" - Robot Science, 2011
"inMomentum OST" - Gareth Coker, 2011

Indie Gala III

Start Date: March 24, 2012
End Date: April 15, 2012
Total Raised: $88,563
Total Purchased: 25,234
Average Price: $4.69

Games Offered:
steam.png
Flatout (Bugbear Entertainment, 2006)
steam.png
Twin Sector (DNS Development, 2009)
steam.png
Trapped Dead (Crenetics, 2011)
steam.png
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes (Silent Dreams, 2010)
steam.png
Greed: Black Border (Clockstone, 2010)
steam.png
Future Wars (Radon Labs, 2010)
:pc: Gear Grinder (Headup Games, 2010)

Music Offered:
"Chiptune Hero" - DJ Cutman, 2011
"All Night Party" - Electric Children, 2011
"Viper EP" - F-777, 2011
"Re-Motion Vol.2" - F-777, 2010
"Squares" - Robot Science, 2011

Other Bonuses:
Sonia The Cruel - Part 1 (comic)

Indie Gala IV

Start Date: April 24, 2012
End Date: May 15, 2012
Total Raised: (info needed)
Total Purchased: (info needed)
Average Price: (info needed)

Games Offered:
steam.png
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (Kot-in-Action Creative Artel, 2011)
steam.png
A.R.E.S.:Extinction Agenda (Extend Interactive, 2010)
Free code from Blade. Say thanks if you redeem it! 5N3EH-AVYXQ-BTK6Q
steam.png
Alien Shooter (Sigma Team, 2003)
steam.png
Disciples II: Gallean's return (Strategy First, 2005)
steam.png
Altitude (Nimbly Games, 2009)
steam.png
Really Big Sky (Boss Baddie, 2011)
steam.png
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded (Sigma Team, 2009)
:pc: Wake (Boss Baddie, 2010)
:pc: Lunnye Devitsy (Boss Baddie, 2009)
:pc: DEADEND - Cerebral Vortex (MEMBRANOS Interactive Media Studio, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Really Big Sky OST" - MrPineapple Band, 2011
"Tormishire OST" - MrPineapple, 2012
"Pretty Things EP" - Giraf$$$e, 2011
"Opus At The End Of Everything" - The Flashbulb, 2012
"Arboreal" - The Flashbulb, 2010
"Im Cwazy" - Dubstep'n'Stuff, 2012
"ReMotion - Vol.1" - Kr1z & F-777, 2010
"Comfort" - Giraf$$$e, 2011

Indie Gala V

Start Date: May 27, 2012
End Date: June 14, 2012
Total Raised: $90,958.80
Total Purchased: 25,817
Average Price: $5.62

Games Offered:
steam.png
Making History: The Calm & The Storm (Muzzy Lane, 2007)
steam.png
Beat Hazard (Cold Beam Games, 2010)
steam.png
Razor2: Hidden Skies (Invent4 Entertainment, 2012)
steam.png
Ironclads Collection (Totem Games, 2008-2011)
steam.png
Space Empires IV Deluxe (Malfador Machinations, 2000)
steam.png
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge (Invent4 Entertainment, 2009)
steam.png
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (Strategy First, 2003)
steam.png
Puzzle Kingdoms (Infinite Interactive, 2009)
:pc: Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness (Targem Games, 2005)
:pc: WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (Milestone S.r.l., 2010)
:pc: Ninja Blade (From Software, 2009)
:pc: SBK X: Superbike World Championship (Milestone S.r.l., 2010)

Music Offered:
"The Last Seduction" - Baron Von Luxxury, 2012
"Biggest Failure Of All Time" - Losers Come From Above, 2012
"YOU Are" - Electric Children, 2011
"Deadmau5 - Strobe (Gameboy Remix)" - DJ Cutman & An0va, 2012
"Powerglove (It's So Bad)" - DJ Cutman feat. Benjamin Briggs, 2010

Indie Gala Mobile

Start Date: June 18, 2012
End Date: June 24, 2012
Total Raised: (info needed)
Total Purchased: (info needed)
Average Price: (info needed)

Games Offered:
android-icon.png
Cardinal Quest (tametick, 2012)
android-icon.png
Great Little War Game (Rubicon Development, 2012)
android-icon.png
Legends of Yore (Coke and Code, 2012)
android-icon.png
Smiles/Smiles HD (Mike Kaszprak, 2012)
:pc: Pitri 1977 (ilikescifi Games, 2012)
:pc: Manor of the Damned (Milestone, 2011)
steam.png
Turba (Binary Takeover, 2010)

Music Offered:
"Soundtracks for Everyday Adventures" - Lullatone, 2012
"Smash It" - F-777, 2012

Indie Gala VI

Start Date: June 25, 2012
End Date: July 10, 2012
Total Raised: $75,261.80
Total Purchased: 19,631
Average Price: $6.24

Games Offered:

steam.png
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines (Pyro Studios, 1998)
steam.png
The Void (video game) (Ice-Pick Lodge, 2008)
steam.png
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty (Pyro Studios, 1999)
steam.png
Commandos 2: Men of Courage (Pyro Studios, 2001)
steam.png
Ion Assault (Coreplay, 2009)
steam.png
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (Games Farm, 2011)
steam.png
Cargo! – The Quest for Gravity (Ice-Pick Lodge, 2011)
steam.png
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (Pyro Studios, 2003)
steam.png
Trauma (Krystian Majewski, 2011)

Music Offered:

"Elevator Music" - Lullatone, 2011
"Trauma Soundtrack" - Martin Straka, 2011

Other Bonuses:

The Void - Bonus Content (parts 1-5)

Indie Gala Mobile 2

Start Date: July 18, 2012
End Date: July 25, 2012
Total Raised: $20,425.83
Total Purchased: 4,028
Average Price: $6.24

Games Offered:

android-icon.png
The Lost Souls
android-icon.png
Battle Group
android-icon.png
desura.png
Ichi
android-icon.png
Xelorians
android-icon.png
Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Lands
android-icon.png
Little Stars for Little Wars 2
android-icon.png
Tiny Plumbers
desura.png
Spin Deluxe
desura.png
Cute Things Dying Violently
android-icon.png
N-Back (BTA)

Music Offered: (all BTA)

"Little Stars for Little Wars 2 OST" - Trevor Golas, 2012
"Arcade" - Im Cwazy, 2012
"Viper EP" - F-777, 2012
Tiny Plumbers OST
"Spin Deluxe OST" - IZucken, 2012

Indie Gala 7

Start Date: July 27, 2012
End Date: August 12, 2012
Total Raised: $90,373.89
Total Purchased: 25,409
Average Price: $6.29
Group Buy thread [subject to change]: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:

Rig N' Roll
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Space Rangers
Unlocks Second Week Unlocked Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943

Beat the Average:
Death to Spies
Death To Spies: Moment of Truth
King's Bounty Armored Princess
UFO Afterlight
Unlocks Second Week Unlocked Star Wolves

Secret Bonuses: (all BTA)

NONE

Indie Gala 8

Start Date: August 28, 2012
End Date:
Total Raised:
Total Purchased:
Average Price:
Group Buy thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:

Dangerous Waters
:pc: Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
:pc: Sentinel 3: Homeworld
:pc: Superstars V8 Racing

Beat the Average:
Ghost Master
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Space Empires V
Sacred Gold
:pc: Achtung Panzer: Operation Star

Secret Bonuses: (all BTA)

Unlock Second Week

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utopianmachine']Looks like the bundle is temporarily down, as they're "uploading new serials."[/QUOTE]

been like that for about 30 minutes now :cry:

This just adds more games to Steam that I'll probably never play, but they're always for a good cause.

I always get enough enjoyment out of the games to justify the purchase. I pay less now than I used to, due to the frequency that these bundles are popping up. It's pretty ridiculous now.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I always get enough enjoyment out of the games to justify the purchase. I pay less now than I used to, due to the frequency that these bundles are popping up. It's pretty ridiculous now.[/QUOTE]

^^ I cant keep up with all the bundles either. It's still nice to have in the backlog for when I can get to them all!

I bought another bundle, got the email in 2 seconds with the Steam codes. Everything seems to be working fine at the moment.

Yay, it's working now! I wanted to get Your Doodles are Bugged when it was on sale recently, but I forgot. Thanks to this, now I can play it! :D

OMG, Thank you so much Yanksfan for this deal! Thank you for showing me yet another awesome indie bundle site! I love finding these cheap indie bundles, especially the pay what you want deals, of which this is now the third I've see.

For anyone else that loves cheap indie PC games, get on the mailing lists to this site and the other two I've found, and if you know of others, please share them!

http://www.indieroyale.com/
http://www.humblebundle.com/

I've actually been wanted a couple of the games in this bundle, so now I can get them cheap and with some other goodies to now check out! Thanks again OP!

[quote name='Shark01']For anyone else that loves cheap indie PC games, get on the mailing lists to this site and the other two I've found, and if you know of others, please share them!

http://www.indieroyale.com/
http://www.humblebundle.com/

[/QUOTE]

....ugh, seriously? Others that "you've found"...don't take credit for "finding" things, especially when they've all been posted VERY FREQUENTLY and most anyone in this thread has already been exposed to them.

gave $3. All I wanted from the bundle was inMomentum and $3 is what I wanted from a Steam sale. I will literally never play the other games...

[quote name='Darknuke']gave $3. All I wanted from the bundle was inMomentum and $3 is what I wanted from a Steam sale. I will literally never play the other games...[/QUOTE]

At least you can gift out the other keys then.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']....ugh, seriously? Others that "you've found"...don't take credit for "finding" things, especially when they've all been posted VERY FREQUENTLY and most anyone in this thread has already been exposed to them.[/QUOTE]
You can find stuff on this site :p

Are there anymore besides these 3?
I'm a whore for these bundles...

[quote name='tylerh1701']Wow, average donation is still barely over $1.[/QUOTE]

On this point, if anyone is thinking of paying less than a dollar or so for this because they only want certain games, please drop me a PM if the game is one of the Zombie Shooters. Id rather give you the game for free than you potentially costing these guys money.

Also, I know selling PWYW bundle codes is forbidden, but it may be worth setting up a good faith method for getting people together who only want a few games. These bundles have certain fixed costs for each transaction and getting a few people to each pay $1 for the games they want and buying the bundle together, is better than each person paying $1 for an entire bundle and costing these guys the trans costs several times over.

I used to buy these bundles and support them generously just because I believed in what they were doing. Now they are becoming so frequent that I find myself no longer caring about what they are doing and looking at it purely from a value perspective. If I have most of the games and I am only somewhat interested in one of the titles, I have no qualms buying it for 1-3 bucks.

This is the first bundle that I've ever passed on. I don't really care to play any of these games and with already over 200 games in my steam account (probably around 50% of them from bundles and whatnot that I've rarely played) there is no reason to continue stock piling games as if I were about to go into some sort of nuclear winter where I won't be able to do anything but play games all day.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']there is no reason to continue stock piling games as if I were about to go into some sort of nuclear winter where I won't be able to do anything but play games all day.[/QUOTE]

Says you :p

I went to art school and my roommate was a filmmaker. He got it into his head that he would film every minute of his (boring) life and use the footage for some project or another. He did this for months... one day he did the math and found that, given the constants of space and time, he would have to quit his project half way through his life and spend the last half of his years on earth working exclusively with the film if he wanted to experience it all. This notion saddened him to the point that he gave up his quest.

I think about that guy when I look at my backlog. It is becoming an impossible weight with all of these sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you check out on paypal is the page something that's not very english and the price is is shown like 1,23 for the rest of you?

[quote name='Jaysonguy']When you check out on paypal is the page something that's not very english and the price is is shown like 1,23 for the rest of you?[/QUOTE]

Already been discussed at length in this thread. It's Italian. The link takes you to the IT paypal page. After signing in it should detect your country and take you to the correct page and show the price in your country's currency format.

[quote name='midloo']I went to art school and my roommate was a filmmaker. He got it into his head that he would film every minute of his (boring) life and use the footage for some project or another. He did this for months... one day he did the math and found that, given the constants of space and time, he would have to quit his project half way through his life and spend the last half of years on earth exclusively working with the film if he wanted to experience it all. This notion saddened him to the point that he gave up his quest.

I think about that guy when I look at my backlog. It is becoming an impossible weight with all of these sales.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='RockMySocks10']
There is no reason to continue stock piling games as if I were about to go into some sort of nuclear winter where I won't be able to do anything but play games all day.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe you'll get lucky and be sentenced to life in prison.

[quote name='gordojones88']Maybe you'll get lucky and be sentenced to life in prison.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking more along the lines of house arrest..

If anyone is thinking of buying multiple copies to gift you'll have to use different emails. I just tried and got this message from their site ...

"You've already purchased the Gala with this email : [email protected] :) Thanks a lot! You can contribute with another email! Your serials have been recovered!

If your email does not come, please write to [email protected] with your transaction id from PayPal."

... and they sent me another email with my unique keys. I've never had this happen with any of the other bundles. It kinda sucks because I usually buy a couple.

So on the twitter feed they're talking about how there will be extras added to the bundle very soon. They say that all who have bought the bundle before and beat the average will get these extras as well. I presume that this also extends to those who bought before the beat the average provision was put in place.

Could somebody explain to me how this would work? There's no key page for them to update. Or at least, there wasn't one when I bought the bundle. I would have thought that they'd send a second email to those who bought previously, but that wasn't the case when they added the inMomentum soundtrack.

Oh thanks. That appears to be the answer. They just addressed this question on their twitter feed and that's exactly what they suggested.

Ii think I'll wait until the last day or two before I resend my key. If they keep adding things piece by piece I'd end up with a whole slew of emails. Better to keep them all in as few emails as possible.

Thanks again for the reply.

[quote name='louiedog']They just added Robot Science - Doodads album as a bonus.[/QUOTE]

How do we get the bonus? Do we have to wait for an email? I haven't received anything yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, you have to use the "resend key" feature on their site to get another email with the bonus.

[quote name='sunghost']How do we get the bonus? Do we have to wait for an email? I haven't received anything yet.[/QUOTE]

No idea. I just requested my key to be resent to see if that did it, but nothing yet. I also think that unlike the HIB, these are only for people who already paid above the average. Just a heads up for those who didn't.

edit: just saw they tweeted that you do have to resend

[quote name='louiedog']No idea. I just requested my key to be resent to see if that did it, but nothing yet. I also think that unlike the HIB, these are only for people who already paid above the average. Just a heads up for those who didn't.

edit: just saw they tweeted that you do have to resend[/QUOTE]

The resend key feature should work for people that didn't pay above the average before they required you to to get the bonus features. I didn't pay above the average and got the album.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Yes, yet another indie bundle, but like the Humble Bundle, you can set your own price and donate to charity as well. The games only register on Steam, but that won't be a problem for most here. You get a key for each individual game, so you can gift whatever you do not personally want if you feel like it.

I hope CAG can help bring up the average purchase price above the $1.24 by giving at least that much to the charities involved (not that others here are not donating elsewhere throughout the year).

Bundle includes:

Your Doodles Are Bugged!

Your Doodles Are Bugged! Bonus DLC

Zombie Shooter 1

Zombie Shooter 2

Zombie Shooter Main Theme

inMomentum

Hacker Evolution: Duality

Hacker Evolution: Untold

Saira[/QUOTE]

Big fan of indy games but to me these games seem like something you'd see on miniclip.com....We need quality indy games...

Anyone have any trouble redeeming your game codes? Three of mine said they were already in use - so I reached out to contact the folks at IndieGala and have not heard back. My first e-mail was 2 weeks ago (I bought this on day 1), and I've sent two follow-up e-mails asking for help. I've not heard back, and at this point - don't expect to.

Anyone have any trouble, or correspond with them? I'm pretty upset with them at this point - luckily the money was a small amount, but just as a general customer relationship - they suck.

[quote name='blitztwn36']Anyone have any trouble redeeming your game codes? Three of mine said they were already in use - so I reached out to contact the folks at IndieGala and have not heard back. My first e-mail was 2 weeks ago (I bought this on day 1), and I've sent two follow-up e-mails asking for help. I've not heard back, and at this point - don't expect to.

Anyone have any trouble, or correspond with them? I'm pretty upset with them at this point - luckily the money was a small amount, but just as a general customer relationship - they suck.[/QUOTE]

They're definitely not running as smoothly as Humble or Royle, but they seem pretty quick to respond on Twitter to people with problems.

I know some people had trouble with "already in use" keys on the first couple days, but they eventually sorted that out.

I suggest hitting the Resend Key button on the webpage, double-checking that those keys still don't work, then contacting them again. It's worth it for Saira.

[quote name='Woodlands']They're definitely not running as smoothly as Humble or Royle, but they seem pretty quick to respond on Twitter to people with problems.

I know some people had trouble with "already in use" keys on the first couple days, but they eventually sorted that out.

I suggest hitting the Resend Key button on the webpage, double-checking that those keys still don't work, then contacting them again. It's worth it for Saira.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I reached out to them via Twitter about an hour ago. I'll patiently wait for a day or so...but yes, Saira was one of the keys that didn't work. I did try resending the keys as well, but still no luck. I'm just a bit peeved since they say 'we respond to e-mails within 24 hours' - but all three of mine went without being answered, ha.

[quote name='blitztwn36']Anyone have any trouble redeeming your game codes? Three of mine said they were already in use - so I reached out to contact the folks at IndieGala and have not heard back. My first e-mail was 2 weeks ago (I bought this on day 1), and I've sent two follow-up e-mails asking for help. I've not heard back, and at this point - don't expect to.

Anyone have any trouble, or correspond with them? I'm pretty upset with them at this point - luckily the money was a small amount, but just as a general customer relationship - they suck.[/QUOTE]

I had the same exact problem. 3 of my keys gave me error codes. I first tried sending an email to contact @ indiegala . com and did not hear back. After several days I sent a 2nd email to the addy listed on their support page on the website (support @ indiegala) and heard back in less than two days. But the e-mail addy of the response was theindiegala @ gmail. The replacement keys did work so I'm all good.

I hope that helps you guys out.

Looks like another one will be launching soon:

@IndieGala IndieGala
Warming up the engine... inflating tires... @indiegala almost ready for the track...

Also per their twitter none of the five games have been in previous bundle (including humble and royale) and all activate on Steam.

[quote name='Corpekata']They've been teasing it a while. They like to draw things out. It'll probably debut after Half Life episode 3.[/QUOTE]

lol
I was basically gonna say the same thing, except you said it funnier than I would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back