The Indie Gala bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanksfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Yes, yet another indie bundle, but like the Humble Bundle, you can set your own price and donate to charity as well. The games only register on Steam, but that won't be a problem for most here. You get a key for each individual game, so you can gift whatever you do not personally want if you feel like it.

http://www.indiegala.com/

Legend:
steam-icon.png
- Steam
android-icon.png
- Android
desura.png
- Desura
GG - GamersGate
:pc: - DRM-free

Indie Gala Dwarves

Start Date: March 20, 2013
End Date:
Total Raised:
Total Purchased:
Average Price:
Group Buy thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:
:pc: Nosferatu - The Wrath Of Malachi Wikipedia Entry
GG Street Racing Syndicate
steam-icon.png
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
Music-player-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week

Beat the Average:
GG Guilty Gear Isuka
GG Gun Metal
steam-icon.png
A Game of Dwarves
steam-icon.png
Warlock - Master of the Arcane
steam-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week
steam-icon.png
Unlocks 2nd Week

===============================================

Happy Hour guidelines:

*Happy Hour happens at random times: sometimes as early as 4 days after the bundle going live, but most often during the second week of sales.

Happy Hour! Double Gifts! During Happy Hour time New buyers for every gift purchase get a 2nd bonus gift for free (2x1)! All gifts are doubled! Remember to check 'IS IT A GIFT'! *If you have not purchased the current Indie Gala yet, you can buy two for one during happy hour

And if you are an early buyer the deal is EVEN BIGGER!

Yes! If you already bought the current indiegala bundle, you get 2 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased ( 3 x 1 ) *If you have already purchased the bundle, but you did not purchase it in the first week, you can buy three for one

And if you bought it in the first week you get 3 bonus gifts for free for every gift purchased ( 4 x 1 ) *If you already purchased the current bundle and did so in the first week of the current bundle going live, you can buy four for one

Remember to check 'IS IT A GIFT' ! if you want to take advantage of Happy Hour. You have to check this also if, after purchasing a bundle for yourself with your own email address, you want another additional bundle for you. If you don't, transactions amount will sum on your original email account and you can upgrade your purchase, obtaining more bonuses if you previously didn't unlock it, or more galapoints.

REMEMBER: (Gift purchases are not upgradable and don't contribute to upgrade your personal account for unlock new content.)
***For Happy Hour, you MUST use the same e-mail you used when buying your first bundle, and you MUST check the gift option below the payment method. You have to buy again during Happy Hour to receive gift copies.

CAG Group Buy Hosting FAQ

Q: I see all of these CAGs hosting group buys for people. What's that all about?
A: It's a way for CAGs to help each other get the best deal. One person will buy the bundle during the first week, then they will buy four gift copies at the highest tier during Happy Hour. This person is referred to as the host. They then try to sell these to participants for a fraction of the price of buying the "beat the average" bundle individually, plus some extra to distribute the cost of the initial bundle purchase in the first week. The host gains money back, and the participants get the full bundle for a fourth of the cost. Everyone wins.

Q: How do I host one?
A: To host a CAG group buy, you must first purchase the Indie Gala full BTA (beat the average) bundle in the first week (this has been changed since the previous bundles). This will allow you to purchase four additional bundles for the price of one during a Happy Hour, as stated in the Happy Hour post above. Now, it does matter how much you initially spend, as you must purchase the full bundle in order to purchase full bundle four-packs during Happy Hour. Then, once Happy Hour starts, you buy a gift copy for the current "beat the average" price, which will be listed on the Indie Gala page. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK "IS IT A GIFT" TO GET FOUR GIFT COPIES.

Q: It's asking me for multiple e-mail addresses. What do I do?
A: Just skip that part. The links to the gifts will be added to your account page (which is another reason why you must always use the same e-mail address when ordering from Indie Gala). Most hosts will send out the gift URLs to their participants in a PM.

Q: Is it hard to do?
A: No, it's very quick and easy. Just keep track of which gift URLs you have sent to which people, and you will be fine.

Past Galas

Indie Gala I

Start Date: December 5, 2011
End Date: January 6, 2012
Total Raised: $84,513
Total Purchases: 45,635
Average Price: $1.81

Games Offered:
steam.png
Saira (Nifflas Games, 2010)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 1 (Sigma Team, 2007)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 2 (Sigma Team, 2009)
steam.png
Your Doodles Are Bugged (Spyn Doctor Games, 2011)
steam.png
inMomentum (Digital Arrow, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Untold (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Duality (Exosyphen Games, 2011)
:pc: Vizati (Different Pixel, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Terra Firma EP" - The Flashbulb, 2011
"Love As Dark Hallway" - The Flashbulb, 2011
"Good Luck " - Robot Science, 2011
"Doodads" - Robot Science, 2010
"Reptilians" - Starfucker, 2011
"inMomentum OST" - Gareth Coker, 2011

Indie Gala II

Start Date: February 4, 2012
End Date: March 20, 2012
Total Raised: $132,735
Total Purchases: 32,483
Average Price: $4.08

11.gif

Games Offered:
steam.png
Roboblitz (Naked Sky, 2006)
steam.png
Greed Corp (Vanguard Games, 2010)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 1 (Sigma team, 2007)
steam.png
Fortix 2 (Nemesys Games, 2011)
steam.png
Critical Mass (Manic Games, 2011)
steam.png
Bunch of Heroes (NGD Studios, 2011)
steam.png
Zombie Shooter 2 (Sigma Team, 2009)
steam.png
Your Doodles Are Bugged (Spyn Doctor Games, 2011)
steam.png
inMomentum (Digital Arrow, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Untold (Exosyphen Games, 2010)
steam.png
Hacker Evolution: Duality (Exosyphen Games, 2011)
:pc: Postal (Running with Scissors, 1997)
android-icon.png
Fruitblitz (Rubicon Development, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Beautiful EP" - The Numbers, 2011
"Fit The Paradigm" - Jack Butler, 2011
"Good Luck" - Robot Science, 2011
"Doodads" - Robot Science, 2010
"Squares" - Robot Science, 2011
"inMomentum OST" - Gareth Coker, 2011

Indie Gala III

Start Date: March 24, 2012
End Date: April 15, 2012
Total Raised: $88,563
Total Purchased: 25,234
Average Price: $4.69

Games Offered:
steam.png
Flatout (Bugbear Entertainment, 2006)
steam.png
Twin Sector (DNS Development, 2009)
steam.png
Trapped Dead (Crenetics, 2011)
steam.png
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes (Silent Dreams, 2010)
steam.png
Greed: Black Border (Clockstone, 2010)
steam.png
Future Wars (Radon Labs, 2010)
:pc: Gear Grinder (Headup Games, 2010)

Music Offered:
"Chiptune Hero" - DJ Cutman, 2011
"All Night Party" - Electric Children, 2011
"Viper EP" - F-777, 2011
"Re-Motion Vol.2" - F-777, 2010
"Squares" - Robot Science, 2011

Other Bonuses:
Sonia The Cruel - Part 1 (comic)

Indie Gala IV

Start Date: April 24, 2012
End Date: May 15, 2012
Total Raised: (info needed)
Total Purchased: (info needed)
Average Price: (info needed)

Games Offered:
steam.png
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (Kot-in-Action Creative Artel, 2011)
steam.png
A.R.E.S.:Extinction Agenda (Extend Interactive, 2010)
Free code from Blade. Say thanks if you redeem it! 5N3EH-AVYXQ-BTK6Q
steam.png
Alien Shooter (Sigma Team, 2003)
steam.png
Disciples II: Gallean's return (Strategy First, 2005)
steam.png
Altitude (Nimbly Games, 2009)
steam.png
Really Big Sky (Boss Baddie, 2011)
steam.png
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded (Sigma Team, 2009)
:pc: Wake (Boss Baddie, 2010)
:pc: Lunnye Devitsy (Boss Baddie, 2009)
:pc: DEADEND - Cerebral Vortex (MEMBRANOS Interactive Media Studio, 2011)

Music Offered:
"Really Big Sky OST" - MrPineapple Band, 2011
"Tormishire OST" - MrPineapple, 2012
"Pretty Things EP" - Giraf$$$e, 2011
"Opus At The End Of Everything" - The Flashbulb, 2012
"Arboreal" - The Flashbulb, 2010
"Im Cwazy" - Dubstep'n'Stuff, 2012
"ReMotion - Vol.1" - Kr1z & F-777, 2010
"Comfort" - Giraf$$$e, 2011

Indie Gala V

Start Date: May 27, 2012
End Date: June 14, 2012
Total Raised: $90,958.80
Total Purchased: 25,817
Average Price: $5.62

Games Offered:
steam.png
Making History: The Calm & The Storm (Muzzy Lane, 2007)
steam.png
Beat Hazard (Cold Beam Games, 2010)
steam.png
Razor2: Hidden Skies (Invent4 Entertainment, 2012)
steam.png
Ironclads Collection (Totem Games, 2008-2011)
steam.png
Space Empires IV Deluxe (Malfador Machinations, 2000)
steam.png
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge (Invent4 Entertainment, 2009)
steam.png
Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (Strategy First, 2003)
steam.png
Puzzle Kingdoms (Infinite Interactive, 2009)
:pc: Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness (Targem Games, 2005)
:pc: WRC: FIA World Rally Championship (Milestone S.r.l., 2010)
:pc: Ninja Blade (From Software, 2009)
:pc: SBK X: Superbike World Championship (Milestone S.r.l., 2010)

Music Offered:
"The Last Seduction" - Baron Von Luxxury, 2012
"Biggest Failure Of All Time" - Losers Come From Above, 2012
"YOU Are" - Electric Children, 2011
"Deadmau5 - Strobe (Gameboy Remix)" - DJ Cutman & An0va, 2012
"Powerglove (It's So Bad)" - DJ Cutman feat. Benjamin Briggs, 2010

Indie Gala Mobile

Start Date: June 18, 2012
End Date: June 24, 2012
Total Raised: (info needed)
Total Purchased: (info needed)
Average Price: (info needed)

Games Offered:
android-icon.png
Cardinal Quest (tametick, 2012)
android-icon.png
Great Little War Game (Rubicon Development, 2012)
android-icon.png
Legends of Yore (Coke and Code, 2012)
android-icon.png
Smiles/Smiles HD (Mike Kaszprak, 2012)
:pc: Pitri 1977 (ilikescifi Games, 2012)
:pc: Manor of the Damned (Milestone, 2011)
steam.png
Turba (Binary Takeover, 2010)

Music Offered:
"Soundtracks for Everyday Adventures" - Lullatone, 2012
"Smash It" - F-777, 2012

Indie Gala VI

Start Date: June 25, 2012
End Date: July 10, 2012
Total Raised: $75,261.80
Total Purchased: 19,631
Average Price: $6.24

Games Offered:

steam.png
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines (Pyro Studios, 1998)
steam.png
The Void (video game) (Ice-Pick Lodge, 2008)
steam.png
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty (Pyro Studios, 1999)
steam.png
Commandos 2: Men of Courage (Pyro Studios, 2001)
steam.png
Ion Assault (Coreplay, 2009)
steam.png
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (Games Farm, 2011)
steam.png
Cargo! – The Quest for Gravity (Ice-Pick Lodge, 2011)
steam.png
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (Pyro Studios, 2003)
steam.png
Trauma (Krystian Majewski, 2011)

Music Offered:

"Elevator Music" - Lullatone, 2011
"Trauma Soundtrack" - Martin Straka, 2011

Other Bonuses:

The Void - Bonus Content (parts 1-5)

Indie Gala Mobile 2

Start Date: July 18, 2012
End Date: July 25, 2012
Total Raised: $20,425.83
Total Purchased: 4,028
Average Price: $6.24

Games Offered:

android-icon.png
The Lost Souls
android-icon.png
Battle Group
android-icon.png
desura.png
Ichi
android-icon.png
Xelorians
android-icon.png
Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Lands
android-icon.png
Little Stars for Little Wars 2
android-icon.png
Tiny Plumbers
desura.png
Spin Deluxe
desura.png
Cute Things Dying Violently
android-icon.png
N-Back (BTA)

Music Offered: (all BTA)

"Little Stars for Little Wars 2 OST" - Trevor Golas, 2012
"Arcade" - Im Cwazy, 2012
"Viper EP" - F-777, 2012
Tiny Plumbers OST
"Spin Deluxe OST" - IZucken, 2012

Indie Gala 7

Start Date: July 27, 2012
End Date: August 12, 2012
Total Raised: $90,373.89
Total Purchased: 25,409
Average Price: $6.29
Group Buy thread [subject to change]: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:

Rig N' Roll
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Space Rangers
Unlocks Second Week Unlocked Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943

Beat the Average:
Death to Spies
Death To Spies: Moment of Truth
King's Bounty Armored Princess
UFO Afterlight
Unlocks Second Week Unlocked Star Wolves

Secret Bonuses: (all BTA)

NONE

Indie Gala 8

Start Date: August 28, 2012
End Date:
Total Raised:
Total Purchased:
Average Price:
Group Buy thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325538

Games Offered:

Dangerous Waters
:pc: Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
:pc: Sentinel 3: Homeworld
:pc: Superstars V8 Racing

Beat the Average:
Ghost Master
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Space Empires V
Sacred Gold
:pc: Achtung Panzer: Operation Star

Secret Bonuses: (all BTA)

Unlock Second Week

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SnakeEater42']Any way I could have your Fortix and Greed Core keys?

Fortix 2, Robo Blitz and Greedcore look kinda cool, but other than that, I'm not really impressed by this bundle, I think I'll save my money in case another better indie bundle pops up in the meantime.[/QUOTE]

Already got a buddy earmarked for Greed Corp, but I'll send Fortix 2 your way if I ever get my game keys.

They're Italians so, um, yeah, punctuality not so much their thing.

Anyway, it is up now. I grabbed the full set even though I have a couple of the games already.

I notice no repeat of Saira from Gala bundle 1 even if you spend the $7 plus. Too bad, I was looking at it as one of the ones I wanted.

I panicked when i didn't get my e-mail and I think I bought 2 at seven bucks a pop *FacePalm*

I haven't bought yet. I'm still trying to figure out how all this works. There are apparently three tiers for this bundle ($1-3.99, $4-6.99 & $7.00+). But then there's a part on the page about how if you beat the average, you get the complete pack (7 games & 6 albums). Is that just left over from the last bundle and they forgot to remove it? Or am I just stupid and there's some facet of this bundle that I'm not getting?

[quote name='The End']I haven't bought yet. I'm still trying to figure out how all this works. There are apparently three tiers for this bundle ($1-3.99, $4-6.99 & $7.00+). But then there's a part on the page about how if you beat the average, you get the complete pack (7 games & 6 albums). Is that just left over from the last bundle and they forgot to remove it? Or am I just stupid and there's some facet of this bundle that I'm not getting?[/QUOTE]

It's a leftover. Indie Gala is nothing if not hilariously bumbling.

Still no charge showing up on Paypal. If I've still got no keys and no Paypal charge by tomorrow I might just wipe my hands of the whole thing instead of impulse buying for the hell of it. Kinda coming to my senses.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']It's a leftover. Indie Gala is nothing if not hilariously bumbling.

Still no charge showing up on Paypal. If I've still got no keys and no Paypal charge by tomorrow I might just wipe my hands of the whole thing instead of impulse buying for the hell of it. Kinda coming to my senses.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, thanks. Just bought it for $4.

I think they made their page confusingly by purpose, so you'd drop more money than necessary, LOL. Or maybe it's just because they're Italian, who knows.

My email arrived 20 mins later. Just checked the page and the steam keys seemed to be all there (full bundle). But I also got a payment confirmation by paypal.

There are others aswell though who seem to have problems, check their FB page http://www.facebook.com/IndieGala

FWIW It took about a half hour for me to get the Paypal and Indie Gala emails. Nothing showed up on Paypal until then when I went to log in either. I wasn't even sure if the purchase had gone through because there was nothing to confirm it.

Unlike pretty much every other site in the world, paying on this one via Paypal is not instantaneous so if you don't get the email right away don't panic and don't buy another one. However if hours go by and still nothing then that's a problem.

[quote name='lidl']But I also got a payment confirmation by paypal.[/QUOTE]

Via email, and/or Paypal's history? I've been sitting on both for about an hour now with nothing showing up.

Edit: Speak of the devil, Paypal email and Indiegala just hit at the same time.

Sent an order in but no IndieGala or Paypal confirmation email yet. I am guessing it is probably due to the amount of traffic they are experiencing so I'll give it a few hours, as seen in the case of others.

Update: Well, my email came through and it works quite well.

Like many of you, I'm still waiting on my confirmation from Paypal as well as my email with keys from Indie Gala. I just checked their sales total and they're only at 480. This is how screwed up they get when they sell under 500 in an hour and fifteen minutes. What's it gonna be like when they're selling them at 750 an hour? The internet might just collapse.

I just gotta keep reminding myself, they're Italian.

[quote name='dustdust']if anyone wants Bunch of Heroes for free:

0AAHL-FT09J-CXJBH[/QUOTE]

For god's sake nobody activate that key! You'll have a swirling vortex of bland awfulness attached to your account forever!

[quote name='SqueeMK2']For god's sake nobody activate that key! You'll have a swirling vortex of bland awfulness attached to your account forever![/QUOTE]
i should've known that before i bought it during the steam sale

Still waiting on mine, waiting for paypal confirmation and Indie Gala email. I think it's been about an hour since I purchased it.

I dropped $4 for the middle bundle seeing as I already had all the games from the earlier bundle. I got my keys right away and redeemed them all on Steam.

I've now been waiting for two hours. I just sent an email to them and I'm sure that it'll get straitened out, but this is the first time that I've ever had to send an email for any purchase (I'm talking game bundle or any other online purchase). It doesn't really speak well of their level of competence.

Edit: Just got my confirmation email from paypal and my key email from indiegala. So once you call it to their attention, they're pretty quick about fixing it. It's just kinda lame that I had to prod them to get what I bought.

Thinking this will be the first bundle I totally pass on. They've gone out of their way to make it overly confusing and honestly it's rather low quality at that. :|

Looks like the prices for the middle and upper tier bundle scale dynamically with the average purchase. Now it costs at least $5.21 to get the middle and $9.12 to get the upper.

I think they made it even more confusing now, looks like it's going by the "beat the average" price? The prices have increased for each bundle due to the average price increasing. If the bundles continue going up because of the average price, the bundle will no longer be worth buying IMO. The way they have the whole "tier" system in place makes people want to buy the middle tier, which may cause the price to continuously rise.

Having tiers kinda kills the "pay what you want" most indie bundles have going on, they've pretty much rigged it so that they'll benefit from the average price.

I think the 'pay what you want' model is a thing of the past. At least to the extent that most of these bundle operations will start charging a $1 minimum. Let's face it, the ability to pay under $1 (especially the $0.01 crowd) led to abuse of the system. Of course, someone here is bound to argue the semantics and say 'pay what you want means pay what you want,' and, it does, but look no further than the mirror if you're one of the one centers and are stumped as to why they changed things. Yes, this is Cheap Ass Gamers but there's a difference between 'cheap' and 'come on, really, bro?!?'

I do agree that Indie Gala handled the pricing scheme a bit oddly but it's still fairly similar to what Humble has been doing recently with a 'beat the average' bonus up front. I don't have a problem with it as, bottom line, all of these indie bundles have been insanely good bargains -- even if you don't care for the games included in a particular instance.

[quote name='Mooby']I think the 'pay what you want' model is a thing of the past. At least to the extent that most of these bundle operations will start charging a $1 minimum. Let's face it, the ability to pay under $1 (especially the $0.01 crowd) led to abuse of the system. Of course, someone here is bound to argue the semantics and say 'pay what you want means pay what you want,' and, it does, but look no further than the mirror if you're one of the one centers and are stumped as to why they changed things. Yes, this is Cheap Ass Gamers but there's a difference between 'cheap' and 'come on, really, bro?!?'

I do agree that Indie Gala handled the pricing scheme a bit oddly but it's still fairly similar to what Humble has been doing recently with a 'beat the average' bonus up front.[/QUOTE]

The main difference between the new Indie Gala and the Humble Bundles is that Humble Bundles don't always have a "beat the average" bonus at the start, and they generally start with small bonuses and add quite a few later on. You could pay $1 for it now, and get most of the other bonuses later. Indie Gala 2 makes it so you have to pay $5+ for everything now (or $4 if you bought it at the very start). Overall, the humble bundles generally end up cheaper, and with better quality games.

By pay what you want, I meant $1 minimum, I didn't mean 0.01+

[quote name='Mooby']I think the 'pay what you want' model is a thing of the past. At least to the extent that most of these bundle operations will start charging a $1 minimum. Let's face it, the ability to pay under $1 (especially the $0.01 crowd) led to abuse of the system. Of course, someone here is bound to argue the semantics and say 'pay what you want means pay what you want,' and, it does, but look no further than the mirror if you're one of the one centers and are stumped as to why they changed things. Yes, this is Cheap Ass Gamers but there's a difference between 'cheap' and 'come on, really, bro?!?'

I do agree that Indie Gala handled the pricing scheme a bit oddly but it's still fairly similar to what Humble has been doing recently with a 'beat the average' bonus up front. I don't have a problem with it as, bottom line, all of these indie bundles have been insanely good bargains -- even if you don't care for the games included in a particular instance.[/QUOTE]

Just worth noting, but pay what you want still applies. Main problem with Humble was Steam key abuse. You can still pay .01, just won't get a key.

[quote name='sunghost']

By pay what you want, I meant $1 minimum, I didn't mean 0.01+[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. I was just arguing against the extremist position not your post specifically. Although you're right that there are usually non-beat the average bonuses included in Humble Bundles provided you get in early enough, I believe the last three have featured some kind of significant beat the average bonus right at the start.

[quote name='Bios Element']Just worth noting, but pay what you want still applies. Main problem with Humble was Steam key abuse. You can still pay .01, just won't get a key.[/QUOTE]

True, but Steam keys seem to be the major draw as the average price of the bundles since it was implemented has been noticeably higher than the ones prior (excluded the first couple where Steam keys weren't added until later). Thus you don't have all $0.01 purchases dragging it down.

So what's the advantage of paying 9.38 for the big bundle instead of the 5.38 or does it start at 5.38 and go up as more people buy it?

Eh .. I went ahead and did $10 for the top tier. I didnt have any games from the first bundle so I figured it was worth it as I seem obsessed with building my library up for no reason at all.

Gonna grab the lowest tier... Already have Greed Corps on 360 and never play it. Also no interest in Roboblitz.

If anyone has an extra code for either of the Zombie Shooter games from the first Gala and doesn't mind giving it away to a fellow CAG... shoot me a PM! Thanks ;)
(Yea I know they are considered "terrible" but they look kind of fun, lol... maybe)

[quote name='DeathByFRODO']Buying is down yet bundles are still being sold? lol?[/QUOTE]

I bought one and got nothing back, nothing from paypal even. I'm hoping its just a crap system they are using over there and its totally backlogged and their sale numbers that are going up are just the orders trickling through.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I bought one and got nothing back, nothing from paypal even. I'm hoping its just a crap system they are using over there and its totally backlogged and their sale numbers that are going up are just the orders trickling through.[/QUOTE]

Oh damn, yeah hopefully. I want one and am waiting for this to go back up. Thanks for the update.

[quote name='Outinthedark']The third tier includes everything from bundle 1 minus 6 albums they eventually offered.[/QUOTE]
The third tier is also missing the games Saira and Vizati from the first bundle. So it has some bundle 1 content, but not all of it.

It sucks that there isn't even one game in that whole set that I am interested in. At least I'll have some spending cash for the next bundle that comes along.

[quote name='marsilies']The third tier is also missing the games Saira and Vizati from the first bundle. So it has some bundle 1 content, but not all of it.[/QUOTE]

Ah forgot about Saira (very good game) but wtf I didn't get vizati...getting the key resent :)

It took ~45 minutes for my payment to finally go through, the other duplicate payment took even longer ~80-90 minutes.

[quote name='sp8001']
If anyone has an extra code for either of the Zombie Shooter games from the first Gala and doesn't mind giving it away to a fellow CAG... shoot me a PM! Thanks ;)
(Yea I know they are considered "terrible" but they look kind of fun, lol... maybe)[/QUOTE]

Dunno who said they were terrible. I spent a good dozen hours completing the two games. Loved them both.

[quote name='Outinthedark']
Dunno who said they were terrible. I spent a good dozen hours completing the two games. Loved them both.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear... I haven't played them yet, but they definitely look interesting ;)

so i got impatient when i didn't get my paypal/indiegala confirmation right away and ended up buying 2 bundles. just got confirmation for both. anyone wanna help me out by paying $5.00 for the 2nd one via paypal as a gift? i paid $5.36 for it, but hopefully lowering it to $5 will get someone to right my wrong lol. send me a PM or message me on steam (mezdup) if you're interested. thanks.

also, it's the 5 game bundle.

sorry they ended up adding both payments together and giving me the bigger bundle that includes the games from the first one.

I'm only mildly interested in Roboblitz and Greed Corp (and Bunch of Heroes just because of the possible Summer achievement), but I don't think that's worth 5 bucks. I already have Critical Mass and Fortix 2 and the first Indie Gala.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']My email came through. Got all my keys they are processing though slowly it seems[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think that they will get to everyone eventually.

The issue for me wasn't so much 'OMG I have to have my keys NOW' but rather there was no evidence that the sale had even gone through and I was second guessing myself wondering if I keyed something in wrong or if the server didn't push my order through etc.

It would have been easy to rig up some sort of generic auto response email 'Hey thank your for your order. We're working to get the keys sent out as fast as we can'. Also, there was no trail in Paypal, not even a listing for a pending transaction. That's the first time I've ever seen such a delay in Paypal, but perhaps its due to using an international branch of Paypal.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']It's been 7 and a half hours since I ordered. Do I need to send a support e-mail about not getting keys?

Or are they just slow?[/QUOTE]

Just found mine in my spam folder in gmail even though I got the keys no problem last time.

[quote name='pROvIs']Just found mine in my spam folder in gmail even though I got the keys no problem last time.[/QUOTE]
Actually thanks for that, it was in my Spam folder for some odd reason :lol:.

I like how we get a page this time to download everything and not just sending keys by e-mail.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']It's been 7 and a half hours since I ordered. Do I need to send a support e-mail about not getting keys?

Or are they just slow?[/QUOTE]

A couple of hours ago they tweeted that if you haven't received keys use the resender. If you still don't receive anything you should email them. I guess that means 7.5 hours is beyond what you should wait.

FYI, mine came immediately but was in my gmail spam folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back