The Jerry "The King" Lawler Wrestling Topic

[quote name='Zen Davis']So where is the wrestling?[/quote]

We all knew it'd be segment-heavy tonight, so I'm willing to cut them a break on the actual wrestling content on the show since it's a special occasion.

[quote name='guyver2077']BLAH....who needs that[/quote]
I think it would be amazing if they actually managed to somehow pull this entire show out with no wrestling at all. Like if they even turned the ladder match into some kind of promo space. ;)

so, was there a point to the first 20 minutes of RAW, or was it just to jog out all the old people they couldn't fit anywhere else?

point who nneds a point there sunny is smoking hot still god father and the ho's bastian buger stephanie is smoking hot hope hole show is packed with stuff like that littler horn swaggle got some sunny boobies in the face

[quote name='xcoax']so, was there a point to the first 20 minutes of RAW, or was it just to jog out all the old people they couldn't fit anywhere else?[/quote]

Always gotta be at least one critic.

The idea behind WWE programming (in embryo) is to be entertaining... if you weren't entertained by Pat Patterson coming out as one of Vince's previous flings, well that's your problem.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Always gotta be at least one critic.

The idea behind WWE programming (in embryo) is to be entertaining... if you weren't entertained by Pat Patterson coming out as one of Vince's previous flings, well that's your problem.[/QUOTE]

I just thought it was weird that they went from the family portrait to man Vince has slept with to a random ho-train dancing with hornswoggle, but I guess I should know that if you're promised one thing you'll be getting exactly the opposite.

Props to Carlito for that leap off the ropes. Thus far that and Carlito's backward collapse on the ladder definitely made me flinch but I think I've been spoiled by the Steenerico/Briscoes Ladder War.

The "family portrait" was hardly a bait and switch - things went awry for Vince - WHO DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING? He's the heel for goodness sake. That segment was pure fun, which was the ENTIRE POINT OF IT, not a picture of the McMahons. Very fun segment, and I loved the cameos of Sunny (with upskirt), Bastion Booger, the Godfather, and Abe Schwartz.

This is easily shaping up to be the best Raw of the year.

The only way it will be ruined is if WWE does something retarded like naming Cena the greatest Raw superstar of all time followed by him FUing Vince and then the entire locker room running him around on their shoulders.

[quote name='Sporadic']This is easily shaping up to be the best Raw of the year.

The only way it will be ruined is if WWE does something retarded like naming Cena the greatest Raw superstar of all time followed by him FUing Vince and then the entire locker room running him around on their shoulders.[/quote]
Nah man. They wouldn't do that... would they?

::looks at the sky and ponders::

Okay Okay, the Carlito Hardy ladder match was good. They've redeemed themselves for me.

Haha, I guess I'm just in a bad mood since I've spent the last three hours cleaning my bathroom.

[quote name='Sporadic']This is easily shaping up to be the best Raw of the year.

The only way it will be ruined is if WWE does something retarded like naming Cena the greatest Raw superstar of all time followed by him FUing Vince and then the entire locker room running him around on their shoulders.[/quote]

As long as he's on Batista's shoulders and gets the Orton evolution treatment, I'm game.

[quote name='xcoax']Okay Okay, the Carlito Hardy ladder match was good. They've redeemed themselves for me.

Haha, I guess I'm just in a bad mood since I've spent the last three hours cleaning my bathroom.[/quote]

:lol: That'll put anyone in a bad mood.

No... no... no... not again? Marty Jennety given yet another shot to appear on Raw? Honestly, what the hell did Savage do to get black-listed forever!

HOLY HELL, RVD ACTUALLY WRESTLED... a quick match, but still, a match. I'm looking forward to Marty, despite that promo he cut making absolutely no sense.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']HOLY HELL, RVD ACTUALLY WRESTLED... a quick match, but still, a match. I'm looking forward to Marty, despite that promo he cut making absolutely no sense.[/QUOTE]

WTF?!? I go to the kitchen for two minutes and I miss RVD??? I'm not blinking again until 11:10.

Scintillating (spell much?) RAW thus far. My fiancee is about to be forced to watch the next two hours.

I never liked Carlito, I resented the fact that he got the Intercontinental Belt in his first match. Now I'm glad he's saying.

The return of RVD was way more exciting than Jericho's return IMO.

[quote name='xcoax']WTF?!? I go to the kitchen for two minutes and I miss RVD??? I'm not blinking again until 11:10.[/quote]

He kicked Santino in the head and then delievered the 5* Frog Splash.

[quote name='Halo05']Scintillating (spell much?) RAW thus far. My fiancee is about to be forced to watch the next two hours.

I never liked Carlito, I resented the fact that he got the Intercontinental Belt in his first match. Now I'm glad he's saying.

The return of RVD was way more exciting than Jericho's return IMO.[/quote]

Indeed, much more of a surprise. Everyone likes surprises and the internet makes them tricky these days.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Original members? Since when were there others...[/QUOTE]

Playing the role of Randy Orton......Steve "Mongo" McMichael!

bread's done
Back