The Official 2015 Yard Sale Thread Post your finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first really good yard sale day of the season! I started off going to a sale that had 360, PS2, and Wii games and figured it'd be mostly sports stuff. I was right, but managed to snag a complete PS2 with some extra controllers and some games for $20.

Next up was an estate sale that mentioned "an old Nintendo tape system" that I was super excited for, but when I got there it turned out to be an Atari that someone had already claimed. That sucked, but on my way from there to the next sale I spotted a random sale by the side of the road. As I walked up there was a huuuge suitcase full of NES and Genesis games plus assorted cords and controllers. I asked the woman what she wanted it for it and she said $60 and I countered with $50, but she wouldn't budge so I not-so-grudgingly paid the $60. Highlights are Rolling Thunder 2 & 3, Mega Man, TMNT 3, and multiple Mario and Zelda games I'm hoping I can trade for something more valuable.

My last stop for the day took me to a pretty big community sale where I cleaned up pretty well. First was an Intellivision and a box of CiB games that I got for $20. It was supposed to be for a friend but it turns out she's looking for a Colecovision, so I'll have to find another home for it. I did test it and a few games out and it looks like they're all working, so that's cool.

And lastly I found these DS games throughout the rest of the community and paid $22 total. Very happy for more Pokemon!
Damn, I haven't had a weekend like that in a few years. Nice pick ups. This area is dead for good finds, too many ebay sellers.

The season kicked off for me this weekend, of course I ran into familiar competition at the first one. At least I know what to look forward to this season.

There's a bunch of eBayers/resellers around me, too. I got pretty lucky at the community sale, as I think a lot of them were distracted. And that suitcase of games was just blind luck, I had to blink and rub my eyes just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. (I actually get a dream like that once a month, and it's always SUPER disappointing when I wake up.)

No luck this weekend but I'm still riding my mutant league hockey find from a couple weeks ago. Still need to post last weekends pics though. Nice hauls everyone!

I just want to take a moment to say, damn it's good to be back in the CAG yard-sale thread. I look forward to this as much as I do the actual yard sailing every year. 

Someone explain this to me. Why does one need more than 1 frying pan, can opener, coffee maker. Why do we need to have a toaster, a waffle maker and a foreman grill? The toaster and waffle maker, I sort of get. But, the electric grill? I have a huge grill outside that I use for bbq's. We generally use the over for daily meals anyway. Every spring and summer, my wife and I would go through the stuff that we need to sell / get rid of and she picks on my tools while I pick on kitchen stuff. :) I know I need more than 1 screw driver. I don't know why we need two sets of plates :) 

So I ALMOST had a great find this weekend but I got scooped by literally almost 30 seconds.  Twilight Princes (GCN, no box or instructions), 4 Swords Adventures (GCN, Complete), Zoids Battle Legends, and more.  I was so mad.  Ah well I guess, I got Animal Crossing (GCN) for my wife, and Stargate Atlantis 3rd season, and Roswell 1st Season for about $10.  Not a terrible trade, but man....    30 seconds!!!!

So I ALMOST had a great find this weekend but I got scooped by literally almost 30 seconds.  Twilight Princes (GCN, no box or instructions), 4 Swords Adventures (GCN, Complete), Zoids Battle Legends, and more.  I was so mad.  Ah well I guess, I got Animal Crossing (GCN) for my wife, and Stargate Atlantis 3rd season, and Roswell 1st Season for about $10.  Not a terrible trade, but man....    30 seconds!!!!

Someone explain this to me. Why does one need more than 1 frying pan, can opener, coffee maker. Why do we need to have a toaster, a waffle maker and a foreman grill? The toaster and waffle maker, I sort of get. But, the electric grill? I have a huge grill outside that I use for bbq's. We generally use the over for daily meals anyway. Every spring and summer, my wife and I would go through the stuff that we need to sell / get rid of and she picks on my tools while I pick on kitchen stuff. :) I know I need more than 1 screw driver. I don't know why we need two sets of plates :)
The grills can actually be very useful, particularly in winter here in the midwest when you can't exactly grill outside. I have a nice one that doubles as a panini press and a griddle and it works awesome. I use it at least a few times a week.

I also have 5 frying pans. You sometimes need different things. I have a cast iron which I need for steak, an aluminum which is great for sauces, 2 non stick because they're my every day ones and sometimes a recipe needs more than one at a time and a small non stick which I mainly use in the rare situations where I need a third or if the others are dirty and I'm being lazy.

Multiple pans are a must. I wouldn't use a 10 or 8 inch skillet to fry two eggs or make a grilled cheese. You'd have heat issues where the pan is trying to be evenly heated but that's a lot of surface area. Smaller pan means hotter faster and full belly sooner. And as mentioned earlier, multiple dishes cooked would require more pan real estate unless your doing a one-pan bake, but that's another show.

Inversely, I just completed the great screwdriver/socket purge of 2015. Felt good to get rid of all the extra stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Methinks I'll be having a general DVD and book purge coming up. We're looking to buy a house soon and  after moving last year I'm taking a pretty critical to stuff I'd rather not have to worry about taking with us.

Except for the video games. Those are staying right where they are, figuratively speaking.

Had a really great score this weekend that could have been much better if I had more money. On Friday I saw a post on Craigslist for a sale that had tons of anime and Disney DVDs - I figured they'd probably be overpriced but it was worth a shot to check. It turned out the pricing was actually incredibly good ($2 - $4 for single DVDs, $5 for box sets) and there was probably around 500 DVDs and sets.

About 10 minutes into picking stuff out a pair of scanners showed up and started to tear into the pile. Thankfully, I had already managed to pull out a big stack of valuable titles and I continued to stay one step ahead of them. In the end, I had pulled out 63 DVDs/sets for a total of $250. I only had $200 on me, so I had to have the guy running the sale hold on to the rest of the movies while I ran to the ATM. When I got back, the scanners were still there and had bought nearly 90% of the remaining DVDs. It's hard for me to describe, but I absolutely hate scanners with a passion. They take all the skill and knowledge out of hunting.

In any case, on to my finds:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25393]

The most notable titles:
- 19 Sailor Moon DVDs (Sailor Moon Volumes 1,2,4-14, an extra Volume 10, Sailor Moon S TV 2 - 5, and Sailor Moon Super S TV Volume 4)
- When They Cry Complete Set
- Samurai X Collection
- Ah My Goddess The Movie
- When They Cry Volume 6 x2
- Flame of Recca Volume 10

The scanners got really mad when they noticed I bought all the Sailor Moon DVDs. I also watched as they bought a few bootleg sets that will probably net them negative feedback whenever they try to sell them on Amazon. It's always fun to watch those jerks get burned. To be clear, I don't have a problem with reselling. I just hate the kind of people who will stand around checking UPC codes on everything instead of actually taking them time to learn and memorize what is and is not worth money.

Went to a townwide sale on friday, only found 2 games, Need for Speed Carbon on PSP for 3$ and a Sealed Wii Sports that I paid 3.50 for.

oP9qAne.jpg

The real find was from one sale where they had a bunch of DVD box sets of movies and TV shows, picked up a The Wire complete series for 5$, The Shield complete series for 7$ and a That 70's Show "Stash Box" Collection for 7$

It's hard for me to describe, but I absolutely hate scanners with a passion. They take all the skill and knowledge out of hunting.
I completely agree. I mainly stick to the video games because that's where my knowledge base is and I'm very proud that I've built up a great knowledge of what's worthwhile or not over my 25+ years of gaming. Seeing people go down a table with scanners or looking things up on VGPC really ticks me off, but at least I can be faster than them.

It's hard for me to describe, but I absolutely hate scanners with a passion. They take all the skill and knowledge out of hunting.
I completely agree. I mainly stick to the video games because that's where my knowledge base is and I'm very proud that I've built up a great knowledge of what's worthwhile or not over my 25+ years of gaming. Seeing people go down a table with scanners or looking things up on VGPC really ticks me off, but at least I can be faster than them.
I used to feel this way, but there are people with scanners that use them sparingly, just like there are people with phones that look stuff up.

There was a CAG that posted in this thread that used a scanner, but he was friendly and knew about games, so I never saw him as "a typical scanner." I've learned some things from him that I never would have known about. If we are being purists and went only on skill, I would be at the top of the game for most categories (except games- lol), but I still miss stuff. Having the ability to check the occasional item would be nice.

Scanners are a part of the game now, so you just have to concentrate on your own knowledge and try to move faster than they do.

I used to feel this way, but there are people with scanners that use them sparingly, just like there are people with phones that look stuff up.

There was a CAG that posted in this thread that used a scanner, but he was friendly and knew about games, so I never saw him as "a typical scanner." I've learned some things from him that I never would have known about. If we are being purists and went only on skill, I would be at the top of the game for most categories (except games- lol), but I still miss stuff. Having the ability to check the occasional item would be nice.

Scanners are a part of the game now, so you just have to concentrate on your own knowledge and try to move faster than they do.
I only despise people who rely on scanning. The people at the sale I was at had no knowledge of the anime DVDs they were buying and were just blanket scanning everything. I see people like them in the book section at Goodwill everyday. I'm definitely not above checking my phone every now and then to verify an obscure item, but I loath people who rely on that.

It also screams "I'm reselling your shit!" at the top of ones lungs, which could lead savvy sellers to increase their prices. I know I'd be annoyed as hell if someone started scanning my stuff.

It also screams "I'm reselling your shit!" at the top of ones lungs, which could lead savvy sellers to increase their prices. I know I'd be annoyed as hell if someone started scanning my stuff.
I'm surprised more sellers don't tell them to get lost after they pile up everything and give a low ball price.

I hate scanners too. I've mentioned it a few times, but it seems that scanners have become the tool of choice for hipsters at yard sales in the downtown area close to be (for the Boston folk that is Cambridge, Sommervile, etc.).

The one last year that just annoyed me the most was some fat chick (who was out with her husband and I'm guessing kid) just collected every single scannable thing on the table into a giant box and then sat on the ground scanning it one by one making a pile of what she wanted versus didn't want. I normally wouldn't be as annoyed, but the fact that it was pretty much mostly all anime, manga, and trade paperbacks just pissed me off extra since I'm sure she had no idea who of the writers were on the TPBs she was scannning.

I'm surprised more sellers don't tell them to get lost after they pile up everything and give a low ball price.

The one last year that just annoyed me the most was some fat chick (who was out with her husband and I'm guessing kid) just collected every single scannable thing on the table into a giant box and then sat on the ground scanning it one by one making a pile of what she wanted versus didn't want. I normally wouldn't be as annoyed, but the fact that it was pretty much mostly all anime, manga, and trade paperbacks just pissed me off extra since I'm sure she had no idea who of the writers were on the TPBs she was scannning.
If you don't mind confrontation:

That's when you make an offer on the whole box to the seller. If the scanner say's "I'm taking these", then say, "ok you are buying everything in the box, not just the stuff to resell, right?" -Make sure the seller hears you. It depends on the person, but the seller may ask them to stop scanning or to make a decision on the stuff before continuing to scan. If they keep scanning, then say "I'll pay $xx for the whole box and what they separated."

Might seem like a dick move, but it is the best way to combat "hoard scanners" or "guard scanners." (I think I just made up two new terms.)

Drama
I remember being at SAVERS and a woman who was just a reseller saw that I always buy games. One day while I was waiting for them to bring the games out, she cut off the person with the cart and grabbed about 15 CIB genesis games and put them in her cart. She then wheeled away and started to look them all up on her phone. I asked if I could see the ones she didn't want and she said "I think I am going to buy all of them." She ended up putting back a few of them. I rarely use this word, but she is a cunt. I know what people tend to buy so there is a certain line that people don't cross. If the book buyer is there, I don't look at the books. If the furniture lady is there she gets first dibs, etc.

That's pretty much the only time I hate it. You shouldn't be allowed to hoard the box of video games (or whatever) and sit there scanning when other people want to look too.

One time, the fiancee and I saw it happening and grabbed everything he hadn't gotten to so he couldn't hoard it. I think that was when I found a couple of Wavebirds.

I use a scanner at thrift stores for things I don't know very much about (like textbooks), but I think it's incredibly rude to use one at a yard sale. It just screams you're looking to take advantage of price differences. At a thrift store nobody cares, it's not even their stuff and it doesn't change how much they get paid. A yard sale is different.

It's also really inconsiderate to grab everything or take up a lot of space while you're scanning so no one else can get those items. Scanners give you an advantage in some areas, but the people who look at something and know it's worth money without having to scan will always have the upper hand.

I use a scanner at yard-sales sparingly. If I have a feeling something might be worth it, I use it. I got one mainly to help me get through the books, CDs, and DVDs I get from storage auctions.

I use a scanner at thrift stores for things I don't know very much about (like textbooks), but I think it's incredibly rude to use one at a yard sale. It just screams you're looking to take advantage of price differences. At a thrift store nobody cares, it's not even their stuff and it doesn't change how much they get paid. A yard sale is different.

It's also really inconsiderate to grab everything or take up a lot of space while you're scanning so no one else can get those items. Scanners give you an advantage in some areas, but the people who look at something and know it's worth money without having to scan will always have the upper hand.
This. I scan only when I'm at a thrift store or goodwill on items I don't know much about (coincidentally on textbooks). When I'm at a yard sale I wouldn't dare scan any item. I usually just take a picture of it or remember it than go back to my car, go to another sale and come back after I've done some research.

If I was hosting a yard sale and saw someone doing that (though I don't hate on them too much since they obviously would know more about an item than I do), I'd probably offer them double what I was charging. Not to be a dick, but just to the get the most money I could get.

Now if its at an estate sale, I would use it wherever. There so much people around doing the same thing that it really isn't a big deal.

To be clear, I don't have a problem with reselling. I just hate the kind of people who will stand around checking UPC codes on everything instead of actually taking them time to learn and memorize what is and is not worth money.
This. I can't stand this kind of laziness. When my wife and I go to a book sale or something they descend like a swarm of locusts, with giant boxes FULL of books, especially textbooks and things like that. We at least know what we're looking for by sight, not by UPC or ISBN numbers, and usually we're looking for toys/games anyhow.

I hit a couple sales. One has video games. I left a battlefront or a battlefront 2 on PS2. I have about 4 copies of it, so I left it for someone else. I didn't feel like standing in line in the cold.

Went to a Yard Sale today that was across the street from the church that has the annual book sale where I got the Earthbound Strategy Guide and the boxed Elder Scrolls Arena for cheap and scored this gem for $1

game%26watch.jpg

Today was decent. Almost didn't go because it was 30 degrees at 8am but it got warm pretty quickly.

Keurig B40- $15

PS2 fat- $5. Gonna take that to Gamestop, assuming they still give $25 for them

N64 controller- $5

Ropelight flexible lightstrip- $5

Panasonic RE-8140 receiver- $5

iPod dock- $1

EU88Lqr.jpg

Only picked things up at two sales today of the 16 I hit. Not a great day at all but could have been worse. I had a few more on my list but was tired and figured I'd call it a day. At the first I got 8 records for $6.00. At the second I got a Video Sports pong clone in the box and 14 records for $20.00. After looking them up the best records seem to be Pink Floyd's Meddle and The Magical Music of Disney, both of which sell for a fair amount. (Floyd around 20-25 usually, Disney for around 30 though the cheapest on eBay at the moment is 49.99) Meddle the sleeve is a bit rough but the record itself is very clean. A few others of the vinyl go for 10 or so, not too bad for the prices I paid.

Tomorrow will likely be my first outing for the year. A town about 15 minutes away is having its townwide yard sale day.

[attachment=14041:begins.jpg]

Went to a Yard Sale today that was across the street from the church that has the annual book sale where I got the Earthbound Strategy Guide and the boxed Elder Scrolls Arena for cheap and scored this gem for $1

game%26watch.jpg
Oh, HELL yes. I loved these things. I've still got a few, including Mario's Cement Factory, Mario Bros., Donkey Kong II, and Super Mario Bros. SMB is surprisingly ambitious considering the format, with scrolling stages. Mario Bros. takes place in a bottling factory, with Mario and Luigi doing their best imitation of Laverne and Shirley. Didn't see that coming!

Tomorrow is my first legit yard sailing day of the year and I feel like I'm out of practice! Good luck everyone, we'll all meet here tomorrow with tales of glory and hopefully pictures.

On a side note... A moving company by me had an auction yesterday... I bought a ridiculous amount of boxes for $127. So far, the noteworthy things are a Bose Wave Radio w/ CD changer, some really nice chop block knife set, and a 14kt gold necklace (another box had two sets of skin colored foam lady chests, and about 8 leisurely woman toys... didn't want you think it was all good stuff) !  My favorite, though, was a box marked "bar". I paid $20 for that and about 9 other boxes in one lot. The "bar" box had 36 bottles of liquour & liqueur, most of them sealed.  Now to get to the other two thirds of the boxes before I pass out  -_- .  

Was gonna put this in Craigslist Stupidity Thread but it fits here. Guys you def dont want to miss this sale, check out those sweet prices!!!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/4993871820.html

I am having a garage sale at 305 Merle Dr. Troy, Mo, from 7am - 1pm (Please, No Early Birds) and I am selling a ton of video game things. Besides the list and what's in the picture. I have quite a few other games that will be available. 

VIDEO GAMES

- Original Nintendo (NES) w/ 2 Controllers, Hook Ups, New Pins & 10 games - $100 (SOLD)
- Nintendo 64 (N64) w/ 1 Controller, Hook Ups, Expansion Pak & 2 games - $50
- Nintendo 64 (N64) w/ 1 Controller, Hook Ups, Regular Transfer Pak & 2 Games - $40
- Nintendo Game Cube (NGC) w/ 1 Controller, Hook Ups & 2 Games - $35
- Nintendo Wii (in the box) w/ 1 Controller, 1 Nunchuck & Hook Ups (sorry, no games) - $65
- Nintendo DS Light (NDS) w/ Wall Charger & 10 Games (in cases, most with manuals) - $55
- Playstation 2 (PS2) (Phat Model) w/ 1 Controller, Hook Ups & 30 Games - $60
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP w/ 8 Games (sorry, no charger) - $25
- 2 Atari 2600 Systems (1 small & 1 big) w/ 5 Joysticks, 2 Paddles, Hook Ups (only 1 AC Adapter) & 68 Games - $100
- Also have a bunch of various Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360 & Computer / PC Games (PS1, Intellivision & PC Games are Pictured with the movies. Some 360 & PS3 games are double pictured)
- A Few Strategy Guides

I was at C2E2 today, so no sales for me. I dropped $265 on comics. Mad at myself, but there were not a lot of deals at the convention. Easily $1,000 resale value, but still a lot to pay out at once.

Doesn't look like there are many sales tomorrow. I'll probably go back to the convention on Sunday and try to buy some super cheap comics.

EDIT: A guy had a booth with games. $30 for a greatest hits KH on PS2. $50 for the generic GC controllers from five below.

Saw a sale that had advertised games. I had his morning off from work so I headed there. Guy had a bunch of n64, ps1, and a few Wii/ps3/SNES games for sale. They were $3 a piece. The ps3/wii games weren't anything intersting. The N64 games were common as well.

I did snag Digimon World disc only, Battlezone N64, Gran Tursimo complete, and Legend of Legaia complete for $10

Today was decent.

:360: Halo 4 - $1 (Actually regretting this purchase, lol)

:360: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - $2

:360: Borderlands GOTY Edition (2 disc) - $3

:360: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - $3 (Selling this, I hate CoD)

:360: Dragon Age II - $3

:360: Alan Wake - $2

:wii: Mario Kart Wii - $2

:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns - $2

:dvd: Beavis and Butthead: The Mike Judge Collection Vol. 1 - $1
:br: Spider-Man 3 - $1 (Brand New)

Today was awesome. 

First gaming find; two kids were selling their DS's. Both were nervous about saying a price. The boy decided on $5 for the DSi and bottom row of games, the girl decided on $5 for the DS & top row of games. I gave them $15 each.

A little later I saw a small backpacker guitar at a sale and stopped. Ended up getting a Luna backpacker for $20, I love it, and it's my second favorite find of the day. The same sale also had a Wii with a couple games for $20 (also have the cables, just not pictured).

At around 1pm I stopped at a sale and looked around. Saw one PS1 game on the table and said to the man running it "Ahh, I must have missed all the other game stuff." The guy had just thrown out a laptop bag, he reached in and grabbed it, saying he was throwing it out because he didn't have the system for it... He opens it up and for $1 I got.

Ended up with another Wii around 2pm. I was looking at some cables / power supplies a woman had and she said she had some older Mac software in the shed. She offered to let me look and I figured I might as well. Didn't end up with any software, but while we were there she pulled all this out and told me she wanted $25.  The Wii Sports/Resort combo & Wii Fit Plus games are missing, but everything else was there including 2 more Wiimotes in the box, and 2 sealed Wiimotes!

Around 2:30, I bought a Gameboy Advance SP for $10. The woman wanted $5 for each of the games she was selling and there was nothing there I wanted (all games geared toward young girls). As I'm walking away, she tells me to wait, and open my bag. She dumps the 8 GBA games in my bag, saying they're useless to her since they sold all lthe game boys.

My favorite find of the day was around 11:00. It was way down a road that I wasn't even sure would have a yard sale. I almost didn't stop, but the mom and son looked disappointed, like everyone else had just been passing (probably all in my head, but I know some young kids get excited when people look at the stuff they have for sale). It's then I see the games... Two sports games for Xbox One, a few Wii games and a few WIII U GAMES. Asked the price, he said $5 each. He was also selling the Wii U Console for $110. I hadn't noticed since it was in a tub under the table. I ended up passing on the Xbox one games, and he also had a red 3dsxl for $80... it looked like he never used it.

So, for $155 I got (cables aren't in the pic)

Ended up stopping back at the sale later to see if he had any 3DS games we wanted to sell. Ended up getting this for $3. I'm hoping he didn't wipe the save data lol. 

Also got a Commodore VIC 20 for $10, it had a few games and all the cables... but I'm still not sure why I bought it. I got a few other things as well, but this was all my gaming stuff. Absolutely floored for my first real yard sale week of the year.

Today was awesome.

First gaming find; two kids were selling their DS's. Both were nervous about saying a price. The boy decided on $5 for the DSi and bottom row of games, the girl decided on $5 for the DS & top row of games. I gave them $15 each.

A little later I saw a small backpacker guitar at a sale and stopped. Ended up getting a Luna backpacker for $20, I love it, and it's my second favorite find of the day. The same sale also had a Wii with a couple games for $20 (also have the cables, just not pictured).

At around 1pm I stopped at a sale and looked around. Saw one PS1 game on the table and said to the man running it "Ahh, I must have missed all the other game stuff." The guy had just thrown out a laptop bag, he reached in and grabbed it, saying he was throwing it out because he didn't have the system for it... He opens it up and for $1 I got.

Ended up with another Wii around 2pm. I was looking at some cables / power supplies a woman had and she said she had some older Mac software in the shed. She offered to let me look and I figured I might as well. Didn't end up with any software, but while we were there she pulled all this out and told me she wanted $25. The Wii Sports/Resort combo & Wii Fit Plus games are missing, but everything else was there including 2 more Wiimotes in the box, and 2 sealed Wiimotes!

Around 2:30, I bought a Gameboy Advance SP for $10. The woman wanted $5 for each of the games she was selling and there was nothing there I wanted (all games geared toward young girls). As I'm walking away, she tells me to wait, and open my bag. She dumps the 8 GBA games in my bag, saying they're useless to her since they sold all lthe game boys.

My favorite find of the day was around 11:00. It was way down a road that I wasn't even sure would have a yard sale. I almost didn't stop, but the mom and son looked disappointed, like everyone else had just been passing (probably all in my head, but I know some young kids get excited when people look at the stuff they have for sale). It's then I see the games... Two sports games for Xbox One, a few Wii games and a few WIII U GAMES. Asked the price, he said $5 each. He was also selling the Wii U Console for $110. I hadn't noticed since it was in a tub under the table. I ended up passing on the Xbox one games, and he also had a red 3dsxl for $80... it looked like he never used it.

So, for $155 I got (cables aren't in the pic)

Ended up stopping back at the sale later to see if he had any 3DS games we wanted to sell. Ended up getting this for $3. I'm hoping he didn't wipe the save data lol.

Also got a Commodore VIC 20 for $10, it had a few games and all the cables... but I'm still not sure why I bought it. I got a few other things as well, but this was all my gaming stuff. Absolutely floored for my first real yard sale week of the year.
I would kill to see some sales like these here in Southern California

Today, I found some SWEET hauls!!!!

At an estate sale I found by chance, I bagged a Super Nintendo system with all cords, 2 controllers and the following games:

Super Mario World

Mario is Missing

Super Mario Kart

Pilot Wings

Nolan Ryan Baseball

and...the silver tuna...

Zombies Ate My Neighbors!

All for $25!

Boo yah!

I also found a tres cool vintage Lisa Frank tin with kittens on it.

I think I did ok.

xbox 360s (white kinect sports bundle) - $40

animal crossing (gc) - $1

sonic adventure 2 battle - $1

lord of the rings conquest ps3 - $1

donkey kong country returns - $1

Kirby's return to dreamland - $1

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass = $1

PS2 bundle with piles of ps2 and ps1 games (including silent hill, diablo, and doom) - $20

Giant Boulder SE bike for my daughter - $20

I'm now looking for a HDD for the 360 in case I decide to keep it.

Since I was not getting anywhere with the kitchen purge, I ended up in the library and found this ... I don't know if it is expensive . I think it should be, but I am about to check amazon now. 

[attachment=14052:pearl harbor.jpg]

I asked where we got it and it was from a yard sale too! lol. I think it was at one of the yard sales that are done in the office or probably a white elephant. My wife used to work at parachutetech and my guess that's where she got it because one of our lamps is from the sale. I don't know if I should sell this. Maybe if it is worth anything. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back