The Official Warhawk CAG Clan - Join in!

Meh, I was getting my butt kicked at the start. I'll probably be on saturday and sunday nights as well, since I'll be working tomorrow (Ugghhh, gotta make $$$ somehow, otherwise I'd be on all day ;) )

I'll try in a while.

We really need to get organized to communicate with our clanmates in other regions so we can have a joint game on the same server(s). I haven't been on enough recently myself, but I'd be more inspired (ie: start to procrastinate on other, more important things) if I knew others were on.

[quote name='ighosty']Anyone getting on tonight? I will probably get on in like an hour or two.[/quote]

That was fun tonight. StarkKat was kicking ass...

I didn't do to badly myself after everyone left, jumped on the same server as godoffacade. Got 4 ribbons in one game, a personal best \\:D/

Damned stats better save, I'm dying to move out of Sergeant!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']That was fun tonight. StarkKat was kicking ass...

I didn't do to badly myself after everyone left, jumped on the same server as godoffacade. Got 4 ribbons in one game, a personal best \\:D/

Damned stats better save, I'm dying to move out of Sergeant![/quote]

StarkKat was kicking my ass the other day :(

My excuse is I haven't played this game much lately >.>

That will change soon! Haha!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']That was fun tonight. StarkKat was kicking ass...

Damned stats better save, I'm dying to move out of Sergeant![/quote]

ya i moved up during one of the games, only to find when I came back to the menus that I actually was back to recruit. logged off and back on and found i was still chief sergeant, I really wish this would be fixed soon. I need some new threads for my char ;)

The stats have been doing better but not quite there yet. So we'll see.

I've been having fun with you guys. Hate killing/getting killed by you though haha.

Just got the game this past weekend. It's a fun game. Handle is ace25one and will be on mostly thursdays, fridays and saturdays. looking forward to playing with some fellow cags.

[quote name='ace25one']Just got the game this past weekend. It's a fun game. Handle is ace25one and will be on mostly thursdays, fridays and saturdays. looking forward to playing with some fellow cags.[/QUOTE]I'll have iGhosty send you a clan invite, to the East 2 CAG Clan.

[quote name='ighosty']whats your name and time zone?[/QUOTE]He's east, because before I handed the clan to you, I tried to add him, but he didn't have the game.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']He's east, because before I handed the clan to you, I tried to add him, but he didn't have the game.[/quote]

ah yes, guess i'll relist my info, just in case

xLiKx (LiK) "Lik"
Eastern

I just ordered the game in the TRU B2G1 and would like to be added to the clan. I will post again when I receive it in the mail. I ordered online.

Tag: BigMesy
Headset: Yes
Time Zone: Central

Hmmm I got the clan invite, but after I joined and checked my profile again, it did not list the clan for some reason... Anyone know what's up?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I tested my Verizon FiOS (which is 15MB down and 2MB up) and I can host around 20 people.[/quote]

That's pretty good considering the amount of active CAG's online. Let's do 10 v. 10 this weekend or however many people can play :D

What settings do I need to change since I have Type 3? Will that have any effects on me using voice chat or joining anyone's games?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What settings do I need to change since I have Type 3? Will that have any effects on me using voice chat or joining anyone's games?[/quote]

Well you won't be able to join if you make it a dedicated server

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Good stuff, if someone had a T1 connection, that would rock![/QUOTE]I have a T1 when I'm in my apartment, away at college, but there are two problems (I can get 24 players there):
-I cannot downgrade from Type 3
-Despite being able to host a lot, my internet speed is awesome in the morning, but really sucky in the evening (due to everyone else in my building using the internet too, sharing tons of files online).

To let everyone know now, I'm back at my hometown until Sunday morning.

In exactly two weeks from now, I'll be back at home for a short break (Friday night-Tuesday morning), so I can host again around that time.

And SteveMcQ, follow this tutorial:
http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=74303

Someone in the central time zone can have my spot. I already went in the game and left the clan. I'm selling the game at GC (I'll get 27.50 for it) to put it towards Halo 3. There were just too many problems with the game. If things change next spring I may buy the download but for now I'll be without it.

I'm in the central time zone, and I just picked the game up through the TRU sale. I'd love to join the clan if there is an opening.

psn id: jdmishima
headset: yes

[quote name='LiK']were any clan invites sent yet? i dont think i got mine at all[/QUOTE]I don't think iGhosty got on Warhawk last night (he's on my buddy list). Hopefully you get the invite, because I hope for the clan to have more members soon, since I may host a match over the weekend.

What server do you guys usually play on? I won't be able to join the clan since I'm only borrowing a friend's ps3 for a week, but I'll be on for a bit here and there and figured it would be cool to play with my fellow CAG's.

Here's my info anyway:
PSN ID: condor80
Headset: yes
Timezone: Eastern

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I was hoping to play a game tonight, but I guess nothing will happen. Maybe we can try again tomorrow to play a game.[/quote]

I just picked up Heavenly Sword, so I'll be playing that tonight. I'll be on Warhawk tomorrow night, since I'll be working the whole day...meh -.-

where are my fellow CAGers playing? I always check the clan list before i play but i NEVER see anyone else onm i, looking to actually work with a team vs play in silence.

[quote name='Shizim']where are my fellow CAGers playing? I always check the clan list before i play but i NEVER see anyone else onm i, looking to actually work with a team vs play in silence.[/QUOTE]Yeah, it can be very difficult to get us together.

My friend would like to join the clan aswell

PSN: CHeeCKS
Headset: Yes
Timezone: Pacific

When are the pacific players online? Seriously I don't ever see any of you.

^^

I know you probably rarely see me, mostly because of time zone conflict. I usually go to bed at 11pm, and that's 8pm for you. Also, I'm on in the morning a lot too, where people are in bed or at work.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']^^

I know you probably rarely see me, mostly because of time zone conflict. I usually go to bed at 11pm, and that's 8pm for you. Also, I'm on in the morning a lot too, where people are in bed or at work.[/quote]

Well I stay up til' midnight most nights, usually because I'm workin' on my computer, so I tend to get some gaming time in.

bread's done
Back