The "Oil of Olay! All Day and Every Day!" Disco Inferno Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chuplayer']Anybody see that Taker symbol in the ceiling before the Punk/Morrison match?[/QUOTE]

Just went back. Plain as day.

[quote name='JP']Coming out with some Johnny. Nice.

Damn. Didn't keep the Johnny all the way through.[/QUOTE]

my sentiments exactly.

ooooh, that sign looks corny as fuck. what is this, 1996 WWF?

Triple H!

Talk about stealing thunder. I hope he talks about The Chaperone! I can't get enough of the commercials and them shoving it down our throats!

I think Cole was in his chair having a seizure or something. That wide shot showed him rocking back and forth in his chair.

The only good thing about Trips anymore is his entrance music kicks all sorts of ass.

[quote name='diddy310']Yeah, that shot of Taker looking back over his shoulder at H on the ropes was well done.[/QUOTE]

Favorite part of the entire thing.

And that should put to rest any doubt that WWE wasn't hugely fucking worried about WM27. What knee-jerk, quick fix bullshit.

Sheamus who?

^ EDIT: 007, tickets are still available for WM27. I don't think anyone was ever in doubt that they have been scared to death of putting on a proper card.

I would love to see the typewritten script for that segment:

look at the sign!
slit your throat!
point at your dick!
cut to commercial

EDIT2: And a replay of what you just saw in the event that you weren't smart enough to figure out what was going on, what with all the throat slitting and dick-pointing in the last segment. Given the buildup for Undertaker's return, that segment went over like a fart in church to me.

[quote name='Scorch']Did some of you actually like that? It was horrible.

No build up, horribly forced, etc.[/QUOTE]

I liked it a million times better than Cena winning last night.

[quote name='mykevermin']Given the buildup for Undertaker's return, that segment went over like a fart in church to me.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Three weeks of buildup for a "jk, here's trips" segment.

So, I guess Sheamus isn't HHH's favorite toy anymore. Seriously, I love how not only they don't bring it up AND have the balls to send him out right afterwards. Balls, man.

Really not a fan of Taker/HHH. We don't need repeats, and if it's really about 'avenging' HBK, it sort of cheapens what happened last year.

This episode of Raw is almost single-handedly killing my interest in WM27. For fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back