The OTT still sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I couldn't get into ME. I tried the first one for about half-hour and I just couldn't get myself to keep playing. Almost had the same experience with Fallout 3, the firs half hour was boring, but glad I kept playing it. I keep wondering if I didn't give ME enough of a chance.[/QUOTE]

ME1 was boring until the point you got your ship back, which if I recall was about 1-2 hours in depending on how much time you spent at the Citadel.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']went to the movies and wifey wanted to watch The Black Swan, so we did :whistle2:(

The lesbian scene was money though.[/QUOTE]

Black Swan looks amazing, mang. I don't know why anyone would be upset about seeing that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just wasn't for me I guess...very confusing and the camera work made my head spin.

----

Also, new Elder's Scrolls...11.11.11 :shock:[/QUOTE]

Of course you didn't like it. Movies with plot and no explosions don't interest retards.

I saw Black Swan last week, it was good but I was a little disappointed. The last third of the movie was spectacular, but everything before that was dangerously close to a catty, MTV-esque melodrama with some cheap scares thrown in.

Going to see True Grit on Monday.
QBfvm.gif

[quote name='tiredfornow'] really hope we get Black Swan soon.[/QUOTE]

It's getting a wide release on December 22 or something. I kind of doubt it will hit Lincoln right away, but I'm willing to drive an hour or so to see it. I've been waiting for it for like a year.

[quote name='prmononoke']What editing software do you use, Brak, and what did you use to create your title screen?[/QUOTE]
I use Sony Vegas.

I made that title screen with a Mario font I found, a screenshot of the Mario Bros. title screen and some Mega Man sprites, and just put them together in MS Paint.

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man.

I'm pist about the Hump Dome collapsing, simply because the dumbshits in MN will see it and be willing to spend $ for a new stadium for those assholes.

I wanted them to leave for LA.

:whistle2:(

Why the fuck did Sorny send me a Uncharted avatar(?) code?

:rofl:

[quote name='Brak']I use Sony Vegas.

I made that title screen with a Mario font I found, a screenshot of the Mario Bros. title screen and some Mega Man sprites, and just put them together in MS Paint.[/QUOTE]

Sony Vegas is surprisingly good. I went from AVID/FCP on a mac to using Vegas on my PC and it was pretty seamless. One or two minor complaints about cutting up stuff, but it's all good.

[quote name='Brak']I use Sony Vegas.

I made that title screen with a Mario font I found, a screenshot of the Mario Bros. title screen and some Mega Man sprites, and just put them together in MS Paint.[/QUOTE]

And you animated that in Vegas?

[quote name='Maklershed']Thanking you Nat Geo for picking up History Channel's slack while it airs shows about aliens, lumberjacks, and pawn shops.[/QUOTE]

I like Pawn Stars on occasion, you get some interesting history lessons about some stuff, but they are going way overboard on these types of shows.

I for one love this show on Nat Geo:
http://natgeotv.com/uk/air-crash-investigation

[quote name='Maklershed']Thanking you Nat Geo for picking up History Channel's slack while it airs shows about aliens, lumberjacks, and pawn shops.[/QUOTE]
1. They are just helping society accept alien life as a reality.
b. Profit
III. Chumlee FTW

How much did that hurrcut cost?
[quote name='prmononoke']And you animated that in Vegas?[/QUOTE]
I animated it in a GIF animator and imported it to Vegas, but you could animate the frames in Vegas if you wanted.

Hey JFD...Someone is rolling around with your "3 C*cks in the shower" Cocksmas avatar! Is nothing sacred?

___

Hey Rocko, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have what looks the beginnings of typical male pattern baldness. Unless it was the way it was styled. Mak, can you confirm?

Did you donate the hair to Locks for Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back