The OTT still sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCU Online is actually pretty damn cool. Its supposed to be one of those monthly pay to play games right? If so, I guess I'll be passing as soon as the beta ends.

Are you playing as ack-wah man?

[quote name='Number83']Hey Rocko, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you have what looks the beginnings of typical male pattern baldness. Unless it was the way it was styled. Mak, can you confirm?
[/QUOTE]

I can't see the video but I'll say yes, looks like he's going bald.

Hell no. I'm playing as a hero "influenced" by Batman. Basically similar combat moves as Batman for now. Need to get more XP to select powers like heat vision...etc.

[quote name='Brak']I animated it in a GIF animator and imported it to Vegas, but you could animate the frames in Vegas if you wanted.[/QUOTE]

Bwallin'.

I need to learn some new editing software and skills.

It's like 70 don't u lie you $$$$$$.

83, I don't know what the deal is with that. I don't think I asked.

OH YEAH ONE MORE THING HERE'S A SWEET ASS fuckING PAINTING OF ME:
5258190455_b7c6ab609d_b.jpg

I think I just lost my mind because I just applied to a company that places (physics) teachers nationwide.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']OH YEAH ONE MORE THING HERE'S A SWEET ASS fuckING PAINTING OF ME:
5258190455_b7c6ab609d_b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that done in watercolor? That is really impressive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocko, that is ballsy to trim your hair that far down.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']yeah, it is water color. my friend natalya made it for me.

anyone want to tnychat?[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

Create a room and i'll join.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I do, $$$$$$.[/QUOTE]

I missed the last Barnes and Noble Criterion sale, so, to make it up to myself, I bought Le Samourai and Rififi from Amazon.

Well, it's 1:16am cst and I can't get to sleep. I took a temezapam 15 min ago and it hasn't kicked in. Nyquil works, but makes me sleep the next day.

I blame the cappacino and Cherry Pepsi I drank before bed. That, and I'm excited for Xmen Arcade on PSN. When do they update? 2am cst?

Fortunately for me, my work can be pretty flexible and I can go in Wed.-Thurs.-Fri. Instead of Tues.-Wed.-Thurs.

Now that I think of it, I haven't worked my normal schedule for 2 weeks.

Yeah, windy up in MD too with 25 MPH iirc. Going to suck since I work outside. Luckily, it's only 5 1/2 hours, but we'll see I guess.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Jesus do ticket prices get more expensive by the hour or something?
[/QUOTE]
This time of year, pretty much.

Also:
dirty-facebook.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Jesus do ticket prices get more expensive by the hour or something?[/QUOTE]

Yep. My gf and I were seriously considering going to Detroit yesterday to try and get free tickets to that football game. When I looked Sunday afternoon the cheapest airline ticket anywhere near Detroit was just under 1000$. It's just as well, both the game and Detroit suck ass.

[quote name='2DMention']That, and I'm excited for Xmen Arcade on PSN. When do they update? 2am cst?
[/QUOTE]

6-8pm EST, give or take. Stuff may be up earlier if you search for it.

When the Celtics were playing the Pistons in the playoffs, all of the non-stop flights from Boston to Detroit were being sold for about $1200, but if you flew to Flint Michigan, with a stopover... in Detroit... it was $295. So most people just rented a car in Flint and drove.

[quote name='lordwow']When the Celtics were playing the Pistons in the playoffs, all of the non-stop flights from Boston to Detroit were being sold for about $1200, but if you flew to Flint Michigan, with a stopover... in Detroit... it was $295. So most people just rented a car in Flint and drove.[/QUOTE]
Or just the connection the connection to Flint. :bouncy:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I didn't meet my gf on fb jesus.

the ticket price went from 515 to 525 literally in the time that it took me to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that wasn't just taxes and fees?

How'd you meet your gf if not on FB and she lives in NH, JFD? Just curious, not putting you on blast or anything. :\[quote name='darthbudge']Are you sure that wasn't just taxes and fees?[/QUOTE]I don't think 8.whatever percent of 515 bison dollars is 10, mang. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back