The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooooo just beat MGS 3. Shaq-fuing great game and ending. Didn't leave me crying in a corner, naked like Sons of Liberty did.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Wooooooo just beat MGS 3. Shaq-fuing great game and ending. Didn't leave me crying in a corner, naked like Sons of Liberty did.[/quote]

Its awesome right? I loved that game especially the last 2 hours.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn, water is shooting up to our balcony again, that's like 3 times this week.[/quote]

Damn, another one has popped up over at an apartment near ours and this one's going onto their balcony, I don't know what's going on around here, but I want to know what the hell is causing all these leaks.

EDIT: Great sig, Morbid.

Damn that sucks, Crash. I hope things get back to normal. And thanks. I had a hard time finding a god enough pic. Thank god i stumbled upon a promo pic of his. But I wish I didn't have to make a sig about his death....

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Damn that sucks, Crash. I hope things get back to normal. And thanks. I had a hard time finding a god enough pic. Thank god i stumbled upon a promo pic of his. But I wish I didn't have to make a sig about his death....[/quote]

Yeah, I'm going to call the office and leave a message for them to hear tomorrow.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Damn that sucks, Crash. I hope things get back to normal. And thanks. I had a hard time finding a god enough pic. Thank god i stumbled upon a promo pic of his. But I wish I didn't have to make a sig about his death....[/quote]

Yeah, I'm going to call the office and leave a message for them to hear tomorrow.[/quote]

Good. Get something done. I hope they do something about it.

homestar.gif

As Homestar would say: This OTT is 'Booooring!'

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']HAHA! SBLYMNL GOT BEAT!

suko_32 496492[/quote]

:shock:[/quote]

Yeah that score is insane. I don't think I have the patience to even play long enough to beat that.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']HAHA! SBLYMNL GOT BEAT!

suko_32 496492[/quote]

:shock:[/quote]

Yeah that score is insane. I don't think I have the patience to even play long enough to beat that.[/quote]

You can tell when people have nothing to do, they get these rediculously high scores on these games.

Well, I don't think there will be too much more FMA talk out of me besides when the dubs are on [as], seeing as I finished the series today. I'm still not completely sure about what I feel about the ending though. It definitely left things open for the movie that comes out next year. Guess now I should start watching Naruto again.

\:D/ I won $50 on a scratchoff today! \:D/

I also traded 3 in at BB to get Star Wars Battlefront and Prince of Persia for a total of $8 out of my pocket.

[quote name='Trakan']\:D/ I won $50 on a scratchoff today! \:D/

I also traded 3 in at BB to get Star Wars Battlefront and Prince of Persia for a total of $8 out of my pocket.[/quote]

I need to go and see if my BB has any MGS3's or R&C3's at mine. I would trade in some stuff for them

and good job on the scratch off

[quote name='Trakan']\:D/ I won $50 on a scratchoff today! \:D/

I also traded 3 in at BB to get Star Wars Battlefront and Prince of Persia for a total of $8 out of my pocket.[/quote]

Thats cool dude.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey hiccup, don't forget to update your avatar.[/quote]

Yaeh, oops. Forgot to change ti. thanks for reminding me crymnl.[/quote]

No problem. I did put the work in after all. Even though it didn't take long I'd still like to see it used.

Nice sig Morbid. It's really sad. Pantera was one of my favorite bands. I think they had some of the best guitar solos I have ever heard.

How this double posted after zewone's post makes no sense to me. Oh well, as long as people can see it. I know how annoying that red x can be.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Alright, so I updated my avatar. Can everyone see it?[/quote]

Works fine in Firefox, which is all that really matters. :wink:

[quote name='zewone']4 candles lit right? I can see it.[/quote]

Well technically yaeh. It's actually three candles lit and the shamish (sp).

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='zewone']4 candles lit right? I can see it.[/quote]

Well technically yaeh. It's actually three candles lit and the shamish (sp).[/quote]

Sorry. I'm not to familiar with Hannukah(sp).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']glad today is my last final. Sick of studying Econ and doing crappy problems[/quote]

Well you suck...My finals don't even start till next Wednesday. I wish mine could be done with.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']glad today is my last final. Sick of studying Econ and doing crappy problems[/quote]

Lucky bastard. :wink:

Today was my last class day. Finals are Mon, Tue, and Thurs next week for me.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CaseyRyback']glad today is my last final. Sick of studying Econ and doing crappy problems[/quote]

Today was my last class day. Finals are Mon, Tue, and Thurs next week for me.[/quote]

Tomorrow's my last day for classes. I have 1 exam to take during the weekend, 2 between monday and wednesday, and another from tuesday to friday. I have three final projects to do, with one being done (by accident, no less), one's due on monday and the other is due on tuesday or thursday. I have 19 assignments, including homework and finals, to do this week and next.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CaseyRyback']glad today is my last final. Sick of studying Econ and doing crappy problems[/quote]

Today was my last class day. Finals are Mon, Tue, and Thurs next week for me.[/quote]

Tomorrow's my last day for classes. I have 1 exam to take during the weekend, 2 between monday and wednesday, and another from tuesday to friday. I have three final projects to do, with one being done (by accident, no less), one's due on monday and the other is due on tuesday or thursday. I have 19 assignments, including homework and finals, to do this week and next.[/quote]

Crikey, good luck with all that. I'm done with assignments, I just have the finals, only two of which are serious to begin with.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CaseyRyback']glad today is my last final. Sick of studying Econ and doing crappy problems[/quote]

Tomorrow's my last day for classes. I have 1 exam to take during the weekend, 2 between monday and wednesday, and another from tuesday to friday. I have three final projects to do, with one being done (by accident, no less), one's due on monday and the other is due on tuesday or thursday. I have 19 assignments, including homework and finals, to do this week and next.[/quote]

Crikey, good luck with all that. I'm done with assignments, I just have the finals, only two of which are serious to begin with.[/quote]

Thanks, it should get easier after tomorrow. I've got 4 to turn in today, and probably 5 tomorrow. So it'll be much less after then and it'll be mostly finals stuff.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Big Fish is an awesome movie. Just saw it yesterday and loved it. Didn't think I would, which is why I'm kind of shocked now.[/quote]

I didn't think I'd like it either, but it's one of my favorite movies of the past year.

I have mac and cheese.

My tablet and Driv3r came in the mail, and Driver seems practically NEW, and it's used from Gamefly. I don't get the tablet until Christmas though.

Tsunami Bomb is officially one of my favorite bands (I now own all thir CDs)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Big Fish is an awesome movie. Just saw it yesterday and loved it. Didn't think I would, which is why I'm kind of shocked now.[/quote]

I didn't think I'd like it either, but it's one of my favorite movies of the past year.

I have mac and cheese.

My tablet and Driv3r came in the mail, and Driver seems practically NEW, and it's used from Gamefly. I don't get the tablet until Christmas though.

Tsunami Bomb is officially one of my favorite bands (I now own all thir CDs)[/quote]

I shudder just at the mention of Driv3r...That had to be the single worst control scheme I've ever seen in a game.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Big Fish is an awesome movie. Just saw it yesterday and loved it. Didn't think I would, which is why I'm kind of shocked now.[/quote]

I have mac and cheese.

Tsunami Bomb is officially one of my favorite bands (I now own all thir CDs)[/quote]

I shudder just at the mention of Driv3r...That had to be the single worst control scheme I've ever seen in a game.[/quote]

Yea, it was pretty bad, but IMO, the Film Director mode is worth the 9 bucks total it cost me.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Big Fish is an awesome movie. Just saw it yesterday and loved it. Didn't think I would, which is why I'm kind of shocked now.[/quote]

I have mac and cheese.

I shudder just at the mention of Driv3r...That had to be the single worst control scheme I've ever seen in a game.[/quote]

Yea, it was pretty bad, but IMO, the Film Director mode is worth the 9 bucks total it cost me.[/quote]

Well, in that case, it's worth it for nine bucks. Just yet another game for your growing collection, eh?

Tell me if you think this is true:

You know the commercial for the Pizza-hut Double Melt? well, I was told by a customer today that I look exactly like the first guy, the one saying everything double. I thought he was insane, but then one of my co-workers agree. I just can't see it though.

I've also been told I look like Wes Borland, the old guitarist from Limp Bizkit.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I got my certificate for $10 off an ESPN sports game, though it says that I can't use it for College Hoops until 12/28. That sucks![/quote]

I had to wait a long time before I could get NHL 2K5 with mine!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I got my certificate for $10 off an ESPN sports game, though it says that I can't use it for College Hoops until 12/28. That sucks![/quote]

I had to wait a long time before I could get NHL 2K5 with mine![/quote]

Damn, you had to wait until a couple of weeks ago, huh?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I got my certificate for $10 off an ESPN sports game, though it says that I can't use it for College Hoops until 12/28. That sucks![/quote]

Damn, you had to wait until a couple of weeks ago, huh?[/quote]

Yes. I collected ten caps right after the Coke Sports thing started. When I received the coupon, it was early October. I had to wait until November whatever it was to get it. And was that sarcasm I smelled? :D

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I got my certificate for $10 off an ESPN sports game, though it says that I can't use it for College Hoops until 12/28. That sucks![/quote]

Damn, you had to wait until a couple of weeks ago, huh?[/quote]

Yes. I collected ten caps right after the Coke Sports thing started. When I received the coupon, it was early October. I had to wait until November whatever it was to get it. And was that sarcasm I smelled? :D[/quote]

I'll never tell. :wink: Oh well, for $10, I can wait a couple of weeks.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Tell me if you think this is true:

You know the commercial for the Pizza-hut Double Melt? well, I was told by a customer today that I look exactly like the first guy, the one saying everything double. I thought he was insane, but then one of my co-workers agree. I just can't see it though.

I've also been told I look like Wes Borland, the old guitarist from Limp Bizkit.[/quote]

002689_01.jpg

Oh yes. It's haunting really how much you look alike. ;)

Well dood, I didn't say I looked like him when he has the contacts and make up on. Hell, I never even said I looked like him, someone else did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back