The "OTTs close at 500" OTT (and also fantasy football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Further elaboration required. What do you mean you lost motion? Permanently?[/QUOTE]

Temporary. I had a extremely horrible knot and couldn't shrug the shoulder or turn my neck. The discomfort was bad and the massage was equally bad at points but it accomplished my goal of mobility. I have only done it once.

A1qRPP1CMAAEScL.jpg

This is a great start to the weekend.

E74, eh? Stating the obvious but having had like 2-3 Xbox's blow out on me for various reasons, I can safely say that is a very unpleasant thing to see.

Will probably finish AC:Brotherhood tonight.
And then onto Infamous 2, Saints Row 2, Dragon Age 2, Portal 2, or any other game ending in two.

[quote name='eldergamer']Will probably finish AC:Brotherhood tonight.
And then onto Infamous 2, Saints Row 2, Dragon Age 2, Portal 2, or any other game ending in two.[/QUOTE]

Virtua Tennis 2? Drakenguard 2? Mafia 2? Madden 2K2?

[quote name='Number83']Virtua Tennis 2? Drakenguard 2? Mafia 2? Madden 2K2?[/QUOTE]

I think I played the first Drakenguard, but never finished it.

Oddly enough I'm doing Devil Survivor 2 on the :ds: right now.
Guess I have a thing for sequels.

Since it had to die on Labor Day weekend of all weekends, I may end up going to Target or somewhere and buying a new Xbox 360, transferring my saves/games, etc. to that, and trading in the old Xbox 360 that I'm expecting MS to repair since I'm in the dashboard beta and just updated to it on Tuesday.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Since it had to die on Labor Day weekend of all weekends, I may end up going to Target or somewhere and buying a new Xbox 360, transferring my saves/games, etc. to that, and trading in the old Xbox 360 that I'm expecting MS to repair since I'm in the dashboard beta and just updated to it on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

You couldnt just wait until Tuesday to ship it for repair? You got a couple hundred sitting around to drop on a new XBox?

[quote name='eldergamer']You couldnt just wait until Tuesday to ship it for repair? You got a couple hundred sitting around to drop on a new XBox?[/QUOTE]
Ship it? They haven't committed to anything right now, as I just filled out the beta feedback form for a broken console last night. If it's going to be fixed, I won't get it back for a few weeks from now at the earliest, which is a bit too long for me to be without the system.

I've got the money to get a new system right now with the intention of selling the old system assuming that they'll do me the courtesy of fixing it to make some of that back.

[quote name='Trakan']Ground Zeroes looks incredible.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but will it have battles against bosses who tell you their tragic life story after you kill them?

I went to a big 25th Anniversary Metal Gear introspective today and one of the highlights was a 15 minute demo of Ground Zeroes. That shit looks absolutely fucking amazing. Plus Kojima said that whatever comes of it, he's going to be at the helm again.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So in other words, the game won't make any fucking sense again?[/QUOTE]
Prediction: Will get rave reviews regardless of the incoherent ADHD narrative.

Y'all $$$$az full of shit. Metal Gear is amazing and makes perfect sense if you play them all. Also got Kojima's signature yesterday.

Oh, temp: I'm standing like five feet from Ron Gilbert about to demo his new game.

So I bought a brand new 750 Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external hard drive and I decided to hook it up today.

There is one problem though: It makes a clicking sound and no prompt shows up asking to install anything. After 2 minutes, the clicking stops and the white light on the device stays on. I tried restarting the computer with the USB cord in it; 30 minutes later I get the same result.

Have you guys experienced this problem before or have any suggestions on how to fix it? I tried contacting Seagate and they are closed (even longer now due to Labor Day). Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Y'all $$$$az full of shit. Metal Gear is amazing and makes perfect sense if you play them all. Also got Kojima's signature yesterday.

Oh, temp: I'm standing like five feet from Ron Gilbert about to demo his new game.[/QUOTE]

WHAT!? fuckkkkkkkk. I would have sent you my Monkey Island games for an autograph. :(

[quote name='Temporaryscars']WHAT!? fuckkkkkkkk. I would have sent you my Monkey Island games for an autograph. :([/QUOTE]

I sadly didn't get anything signed (I was hoping to get a figure from the demo to get him to sign but he was gone by the time I finished the line) but a friend did get his Double Fine Adventure shirt signed by both Ron Gilbert and Tim Schafer.

Nice to see somebody else is playing it on the OTT! Been busy with that lately and everything has been pretty successful. I can say this though, cooking is a big PITA and that stuff just doesn't sell for enough on the AH (when the AH is up, ugh).

Well, the trainer does warn you that cooking is tough and expensive. But when higher levels have the ability to craft dyes it needs to have a barrier of entry.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, the trainer does warn you that cooking is tough and expensive. But when higher levels have the ability to craft dyes it needs to have a barrier of entry.[/QUOTE]

That is true and I think the dyes is the only thing that really redeems the whole profession. Selling Onion Rings for 10 bronze per is not bad, but considering the cost and effort required just to level, let alone MAKE money, selling food items rarely does a whole lot but slightly cushion the mass losses of cooking.

When you can make Master Dyes that will be nice though. Although, it does take about a million of hard to find ingredients to make though.

So I decided to return that defective hard drive and I stumbled upon a new problem:

I tried to replace my PS3 hard drive with a new hard drive, but 2 of the screws refuse to come out of the case holding my old PS3 drive and appear to be warped from trying to turn them so much. Does Newegg (or any place for that matter) sell these metal bays/cases/whatever it's called that hold a 2.5 SATA drive?

[quote name='Trakan']Ground Zeroes looks incredible.[/QUOTE]

I love that the game starts out just like Metal Gear 2. That just seemed really cool to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back