The ShOTT heard 'round the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking dog

when i left to go meet lionhart for lunch, he was fine. i came home from my doctor appointment after lunch, and the dog was walking with his head totally to the side. i was like wtf. i tried to touch his ear and he cried. i called the vet and they said to bring him in right away. when i got there, the vet said he needs to have his surgery redone because his retarded ass was shaking his head so much that he caused more blood vessels to rupture, creating another hematoma that needs to be drained. fucker.

[quote name='mykevermin']This 'un. It's about $200 cheaper than the one you showed (dunno why though):
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7682518&st=samsung+32"&type=product&id=1134703181954

Watchin' Blu-Ray Goodfellas right now.[/QUOTE]

Found a gift card layin' on the ground in BB today. It has a $70 balance.

:shock:

What a day.

EDIT: Thanks Shrike. I'm in such a good mood I won't complain about how *miserable* the BR transfer of Goodfellas is. It's so bad I may just put the DVD in the 360 instead. :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']Let me know if you have any questions. UofT is a good school, but way too big. Ryerson is ghetto as hell (minus architecture/journalism), and York is a joke (minus law school). I would recommend UWO or McMaster as good all-around schools. Be warned though, friends of mine who have gone to state schools in the US have complained it is harder here.

Toronto is a great city. Extremely diverse.[/QUOTE]

I would second UWO and McMaster along with WLU. Mike, where'd your friends go here? Some state schools are much more difficult than others. Although I would agree, Canadian schools are much more difficult.

I'm having problems with my last.fm chart... anyone else currently having this issue?

Also, is there an easy way to search for chart types or create your own? I'm not in the mood to sift through 247 pages of charts to find one I like.

[quote name='mykevermin']Found a gift card layin' on the ground in BB today. It has a $70 balance.[/QUOTE]
Dude. That's mine.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']fucking dog

when i left to go meet lionhart for lunch, he was fine. i came home from my doctor appointment after lunch, and the dog was walking with his head totally to the side. i was like wtf. i tried to touch his ear and he cried. i called the vet and they said to bring him in right away. when i got there, the vet said he needs to have his surgery redone because his retarded ass was shaking his head so much that he caused more blood vessels to rupture, creating another hematoma that needs to be drained. fucker.[/QUOTE]Sounds like he needs to learn that ears aren't a right, they're a privilege.

[quote name='jPoD']I would second UWO and McMaster along with WLU. Mike, where'd your friends go here? Some state schools are much more difficult than others. Although I would agree, Canadian schools are much more difficult.[/QUOTE]

One went to Ohio State, another RPI, another Miami of Ohio, and another Canisius College.

[quote name='jmcc']Sounds like he needs to learn that ears aren't a right, they're a privilege.[/quote]

seriously. fucker (him, not you).

[quote name='Mike23']One went to Ohio State, another RPI, another Miami of Ohio, and another Canisius College.[/QUOTE]

DoK can talk about OSU, but from what I know, it is above average in terms of difficulty for a state school. RPI and Canisius are privates. Canisius isnt very demanding academically. MU-OH would probably be around OSU for above average academics. I would probably think so of RPI too, but it depends on the major.

[quote name='mykevermin']Found a gift card layin' on the ground in BB today. It has a $70 balance.

:shock:

What a day.

EDIT: Thanks Shrike. I'm in such a good mood I won't complain about how *miserable* the BR transfer of Goodfellas is. It's so bad I may just put the DVD in the 360 instead. :lol:[/quote]Damn. I guess that makes up for the TV woes, with a bonus. :D I'd go spend that quickly, before someone claims it missing. :D

[quote name='jPoD']DoK can talk about OSU, but from what I know, it is above average in terms of difficulty for a state school. RPI and Canisius are privates. Canisius isnt very demanding academically. MU-OH would probably be around OSU for above average academics. I would probably think so of RPI too, but it depends on the major.[/quote]

RPI is one of the better colleges in the country as far as tech schools go.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']RPI is one of the better colleges in the country as far as tech schools go.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware. But I know they have other majors which arent as well regarded (that arent tech oriented). Dont understand why you'd go to a tech school for those (athletes?) idk.

[quote name='Kayden']Man... this OTT leaves me with an empty feeling only the love of a strong man can fill.[/quote]Tiph can take care of that ;).

[quote name='jPoD']DoK can talk about OSU, but from what I know, it is above average in terms of difficulty for a state school. RPI and Canisius are privates. Canisius isnt very demanding academically. MU-OH would probably be around OSU for above average academics. I would probably think so of RPI too, but it depends on the major.[/quote]

Having attended RPI, I know their science/engineering programs are a severe pain in the (my) ass. Probably on the same level of Clarkson, which was also a pain in the (my) ass.

I was reading through the cheapy awards nomination threads. it appears that EB/Gamestop is going to win every category good or bad.

[quote name='Kayden']Man... this OTT leaves me with an empty feeling only the love of a strong man can fill.[/QUOTE]

So you miss prison?

[quote name='jPoD']I'm aware. But I know they have other majors which arent as well regarded (that arent tech oriented). Dont understand why you'd go to a tech school for those (athletes?) idk.[/quote]
I can't attest to RPI's other programs (other than their HCI programs, which are somewhere near the top), but as far as Clarkson's other programs, the main majors outside of science/engineering were business and physical therapy, both of which they had a good reputation for AFAIK. Technical Communications... which has been renamed yet again (though what it is now, I'm not aware)... is about the closest thing to liberal arts you could major in... the only other program I can think of was psychology, but again, that's probably under the science umbrella.

[quote name='jPoD']DoK can talk about OSU, but from what I know, it is above average in terms of difficulty for a state school. RPI and Canisius are privates. Canisius isnt very demanding academically. MU-OH would probably be around OSU for above average academics. I would probably think so of RPI too, but it depends on the major.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I should mention 3/4 were athletes too. :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']Yes, I should mention 3/4 were athletes too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this guy who plays basketball for my school went to Iroquois Ridge. Heard of it?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I can't attest to RPI's other programs (other than their HCI programs, which are somewhere near the top), but as far as Clarkson's other programs, the main majors outside of science/engineering were business and physical therapy, both of which they had a good reputation for AFAIK. Technical Communications... which has been renamed yet again (though what it is now, I'm not aware)... is about the closest thing to liberal arts you could major in... the only other program I can think of was psychology, but again, that's probably under the science umbrella.[/QUOTE]

I meant like business and some other random stuff that doesnt make sense for a tech school. Oh and for Clarkson-- BU Hockey>>>>>>>>Clarkson :D

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Not to be rude but I fail to see how Speedy can take the hero category ahead of marten.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what?

[quote name='jPoD']BU Hockey>>>>>>>>Clarkson :D[/quote]

Clarkson was good my freshman year, losing in the frozen 4 to Maine, who went on to win the entire NCAA Division I Championship that year. Then Erik Cole left (along some other seniors, including the goalie...), and that was the end of my interest in Clarkson hockey.

Any school in the ECAC has a bloodlust/hatred for all the others. Clarkson hates SLU, RPI, Cornell, etc... and if you check with those schools, they hate Clarkson back just as much. It's a strong, strong rivalry. To me, this makes my being an alumnus of both Clarkson and RPI amusing... both schools would look at me as a traitor because I attended the school of one of their bitterest rivals.:D

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Not to be rude but I fail to see how Speedy can take the hero category ahead of marten.[/quote]
Because not many people know what marten did. I read the entire hero thread and still cant figure it out. While Speedy spends at least an hour of his life every week typing out the ads and then puts them in two high traffic areas (main page and dvd page), where a lot of people are aware of him and what he does.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Clarkson was good my freshman year, losing in the frozen 4 to Maine, who went on to win the entire NCAA Division I Championship that year. Then Erik Cole left (along some other seniors, including the goalie...), and that was the end of my interest in Clarkson hockey.

Any school in the ECAC has a bloodlust/hatred for all the others. Clarkson hates SLU, RPI, Cornell, etc... and if you check with those schools, they hate Clarkson back just as much. It's a strong, strong rivalry. To me, this makes my being an alumnus of both Clarkson and RPI amusing... both schools would look at me as a traitor because I attended the school of one of their bitterest rivals.:D[/QUOTE]

Wow. I didnt know Erik went to Clarkson.

Yeah, he left after his junior year... he was good enough to leave, I don't blame him, but the team fell apart after that.

[quote name='wikipedia']
Cole was drafted by the Carolina Hurricanes in the 3rd round as the 71st overall selection in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. In the 2001-2002 NHL season, his rookie year, Cole scored six goals during the Stanley Cup Playoffs. He is the first (and as of 2006, only) Oswegonian in the NHL. Cole played college hockey for the Clarkson University Golden Knights.
[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Cole

Well, CAG, my time for comeuppance has finally arrived. I now have more than enough ammunition to send the president of my organization a nasty email.

A flier was passed out today regarding one of our events in one of my classes. There were two things wrong with, besides the obvious questionable grammar. Firstly, there was NO TIME LISTED FOR THE EVENT. And secondly, the email that you had to write to to RSVP for the event is INCORRECT. This, in addition to the other shit I've talked about, is more than enough to send him a cranky email. With sexy results. I will let you know what happens.

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn. I guess that makes up for the TV woes, with a bonus. :D I'd go spend that quickly, before someone claims it missing. :D[/quote]

How's that Olevia doin'?

Well, I sent the email. It's pretty long and pretty cranky. But I am proud of it, as it was cordial and professional, and I don't regret it. If he wants to kick me out, he can go ahead. Every point I made in the email is valid.

Why oh why does comedy central insist on showing shitty pseudo-comedies from the late 90's that obviously failed at the box office?

I really wanna know who decided to schedule "The Shrink Is In" at primetime. :puke:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This, in addition to the other shit I've talked about, is more than enough to send him a cranky email. With sexy results. I will let you know what happens.[/quote]

Sending nudies to the nigerian?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Sending nudies to the nigerian?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I would post the full email but I don't think I want it floating around the internets. I will post his reactions though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/horse/news/story?id=2747087

The Onion's version of the story[/QUOTE]

I just laughed soooo hard!!!!

Barbar-Euthanizes.jpg

Eh. Gotta write an essay on whether Romeo and Juliet's ending was caused by bad decisions by the characters or fate.

I say bad decisions.

And I still haven't bought my games from the VC I've been planning on buying since Saturday :'[

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Eh. Gotta write an essay on whether Romeo and Juliet's ending was caused by bad decisions by the characters or fate.

I say bad decisions.

And I still haven't bought my games from the VC I've been planning on buying since Saturday :'[[/QUOTE]

*sigh* Romeo and Juliet is so overused it's not even funny.

I got some money for my birthday and a ton of Best Buy giftcards left over from Christmas, so I think I either want an HDTV or a PS3. I know it seems like it's useless to get a PS3 without an HDTV, but I still don't know which one I want. I might wait until I get my tax return though.

They should have done Richard or Tempest.

Man, I just read the new SSBM will essentially use a standard controller setup. that's disappointing. Understandable but disappointing.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Eh. Gotta write an essay on whether Romeo and Juliet's ending was caused by bad decisions by the characters or fate.
[/QUOTE]
That's a lame essay prompt. Of course it was bad decisions. Of course I'm sure many of the girls and emos in your class will try to be romantic and say it's fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back