The Sixth Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Time For Our Brackets to Fall Apart

picked my bracket. I mixed my own picks with the pros this year since I always get blown outta the box by the time the Elite 8 comes around.

Darkkenpachi

I'm in. All my names are the same as this one.

I really don't watch enough NCAA bball to know wtf I'm doing, but I guess my chances are as good as anyone's really.

Hopefully I will do better than I did last year. Good luck to everyone on Thursday.

yahoo id = yakboy86
bracket name = Gladiators

yahoo ID = amill007 (it looks like it shows up Aaron on the standings)
bracket name = DrMunkee007

Thanks for doing this, Frisky. Always up for a contest.
and...Hooray for a bias pick! I didn't pick Ohio U to win their first game because I go there. Noooo. I would never do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Joined, thanks for setting this up! This will be my first time playing with the CAG group and March Madness is always fun to watch.

Bracket Name: akmgmer

With this many people participating I can't wait to see how peoples brackets turn out after the first round lol. Good luck to everyone.

Just added a new prize to the pool and we've passed 100 participants in the pool. Let's keep it up as we've got less than 24 hours before tip-off.

i think my id is the same but just in cause it might only be krizax or krizax21 not sure either way its me

In as io_cag as always ("Io's Picks").

I'm trying to get my family ready for a trip to Disneyland so I rushed my bracket without putting much thought into it. I'm sure I'll crash and burn, mostly because I have Cal going to the Elite 8 ;).

Cool, it shows my past performance in the CAG pool:

2009: 100/166
2008: 21/145
2007: 64/82
2006: 3/47 (and 91st percentile overall)

Got in just in time. Signed up for yahoo with username iowaholdem.

That's for the opportunity!

EDIT: And my bracket is "rock chalk hold em" I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
My awful, awful bracket is named JStryke & The Ballroom Dancers.

I saw there's an option though for random picks. I think I'm going to do a 2nd bracket, and if that somehow does better...

EDIT: Just did a random one and it's picking Pine Bluff AND Vermont to upset #1 seeds. Final Four is Xavier / Cornell / Maryland / Villinova.

bread's done
Back