The "Stanley Kubrick's Boxes" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell there are some retarded people at this school. I just spent the last 5 minutes arguing why the library didn't really need a subscription to rolling stone magazine.

It really seems like they're making this game on a much larger scale, especially if all of those are different killstreak rewards. God, I can't wait.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Tiphireth, how's medical school?[/QUOTE]

Who's a what. I finished in june. :cool: Sup Mox~

[quote name='JolietJake']The Hex character is pretty cool, that movie i don't know much about.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']That looks like corny bullshit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hex']OTT is still goin', huh?

Jim looks great on Hell's Kitchen. He and Tek are my faves.[/QUOTE]

Yep

[quote name='TheRock88']Damn, SF4 for $20? I think I'll pick up the PS3 version to see if the dpad makes that much of a difference.[/QUOTE]

Good timing on that. Now I'll have two fighting games to get my ass kicked on with the fightpad.

I'll just wait for it to come back. From what I've heard from other people, it doesnt take long for them to fix it and shipping it back. Casey said his only took 3 hours to fix, most of the time that was spent getting it back was from UPS.

[quote name='st0neface']I really stink at it, but I'm down.[/QUOTE]

me too! me too! I mean, I can use the capcom SF characters, but I'm pretty much a noob... I haven't played since like winter 2001.

I'm debating on MvC2...I suck at fighters but I remember having a blast with it on my Dreamcast...I also have a pretty good amount of points at the moment :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']a$$? Really? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't like to curse. :D

[quote name='JolietJake']What kind of car?[/QUOTE]

BMW of some kind.

[quote name='TheRock88']Damn, SF4 for $20? I think I'll pick up the PS3 version to see if the dpad makes that much of a difference.[/QUOTE]

Thats my dilema. I have a sealed 360 LE, but I hear the PS3 controls are better. I'll prolly go that route, and keep the LE sealed so I can sell it when it hits absolute rock bottom.

Anyone here ever play City Of Villains? Any good?

It's currently $6 at BigLots...has a 30 Day free trial, so technically it could be a $6 rental.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm debating on MvC2...I suck at fighters but I remember having a blast with it on my Dreamcast...I also have a pretty good amount of points at the moment :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Nah, save your points for premium themes, dude. :)

[quote name='TheRock88']That is $

video[/QUOTE]
I saw those on something the other day, they're trying them out in a few areas.

Stupid HasbroToyShop.com website...my SDCC order I placed this morning doesn't exist and of course I didn't write down my order number since I assumed I'd get an email confirmation...didn't get that either and the items I wanted sold out! :bomb:

Was anything added to the director's cut of Watchmen other than the Hollis Mason bit? I just watched it and didn't notice anything else, but I'm sure I missed something.

Also, holy shit @ MW2. If YF360G doesn't have release date shipping on that title I might have to buy it from Amazon or GS.

I watched the first thirty minutes and it seemed like they added more about rorschach being a vigilante. I could be wrong, but I don't think that was in the theatrical cut.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm debating on MvC2...I suck at fighters but I remember having a blast with it on my Dreamcast...I also have a pretty good amount of points at the moment :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I'll play with you and we can be bad at the game together! :D

Speaking of fighters I suck at: SFIV. $20. Gamestop. Tomorrow. Buy?

[quote name='JolietJake']Wasn't it rumored that the original comic ending to watchmen was shot and not used? Was that true or just rumor?[/QUOTE]

How do you shoot a
giant squid
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back