The Steam Deal Thread V7 - The soda wars have ended, but the deals rage on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Steam Deal Thread V7! You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Since the V6 thread, we've decided to leave regular minor sales out of the OP. This post will keep track of major sales (Summer sale, etc.), Steam deals available through other sellers (like Amazon), Preorder deals, and Group Buys.

I would still greatly appreciate help from you folks at home in keeping this smaller-scale OP up-to-date. This is a Wiki post so anyone can contribute. Wiki instructions:
Thanks for your help! If you notice a sale has ended, feel free to delete its line from the sale list. Of course, if you see something does need to be added, then kindly add it to the list.

Make sure your changes match the thread's format! For example, every game that's on sale is part of an unordered list. When adding a game to the list, copy an existing line and update the link, title, and prices. That way, the format stays correct. Do not list percentages off! We list the original price and the sale price here. If you have any suggestions for major changes to the post/thread, PM me (EastX) about them.

Steam Sales - Updated 5/20

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Preorder Deals - Updated 1/10
Group Buy Deals - Updated 1/9/13

Free Stuff - List needs updating with F2P games!
There are several free games and mods on Steam. These are a few choice ones; you can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Steam around CAG

If you are interested in joining the Steam CAG Community or participating in a trade or group buy with fellow Cheap Ass Gamers, please do so in the dedicated threads and not in the deal discussion thread. In the dedicated threads you will find CAGers with the same specialized interest who will be much quicker (and happier) to respond than in the Deals thread.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

Steam Retail Key List

What is a CD key and where can I find it?

Steam's explanation and list of Steam-activatable keys

The CD Key is a serial number with a combination of 13, 18, or 25 letters and numbers - it can be found on a sticker inside your game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The CD Key acts as your proof of purchase for the game - Steam Support may ask for it if you need to establish your ownership of an account. It is recommended that you keep your CD Key in a safe place to ensure the security of your account.

Other Keys that can be redeemed on Steam (CAG tested & verified)
11.gif

• The Ball (bought @D2D, tested by voken)
  • Supreme Commander Forged Alliance (gives both FA and original, bought @amazon, tested by vism)

Indie Bundles thread on Steam forums (link)

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']But I've found that Final Fantasy games are like losing your virginity. Your first might not be the best, but it keeps a special place in your heart. Unless you were forced to play it, in which case I'm sorry you were molested, kupo.[/QUOTE]
VIII was my first. Then I joined a monastery and never played FF again (my couple weeks of FFXI years and years ago don't count!)

[quote name='Eldredpe']Three winters ago Recettear was in a bundle of 5 games for $5.

It's still worth it at 66%, though.

Really cool game.[/QUOTE]

I can't even remember what other games were in that bundle. I've probably played a few others in there, but Recettear was definitely the highlight of that bundle.

I'll agree, Recettear is still an amazing deal at 66% off.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']I can't even remember what other games were in that bundle. I've probably played a few others in there, but Recettear was definitely the highlight of that bundle.

I'll agree, Recettear is still an amazing deal at 66% off.[/QUOTE]

It was the Indie Story Pack, and the other games were Gish, And Yet It Moves, Puzzle Agent, and Jolly Rover.

(I looked that up)

[quote name='Eldredpe']It was the Indie Story Pack, and the other games were Gish, And Yet It Moves, Puzzle Agent, and Jolly Rover.

(I looked that up)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had to look it up since it isn't in my Steam purchase history.

A good pack, actually. Puzzle Agent and Jolly Rover are damn good games. I actually do like AYIM, despite some of the hate. Gish was the only game I couldn't get into.

[quote name='Eldredpe']It was the Indie Story Pack, and the other games were Gish, And Yet It Moves, Puzzle Agent, and Jolly Rover.[/QUOTE]

I actually remember this because I skipped buying it since I had all the other games in the pack, and thinking "eh, it'll be a couple of bucks by itself soon", which never ended up happening - the cheapest I've seen it is around $5 - $6. But I'm patient (and backlogged)...

Here's my pick of what's in the Indie Sale.
These are UK prices so sorry about that.

10,000,000 £2.67
http://store.steampowered.com/app/227580/

Dead Pixels £0.99
http://store.steampowered.com/app/222980/

Dinner Date £0.69
http://store.steampowered.com/app/94000/

DLC Quest £1.59
http://store.steampowered.com/app/230050/

Forge £5.09
http://store.steampowered.com/app/223390/

Garry's Mod £1.49
http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy £2.37
http://store.steampowered.com/app/214830/

Hotline Miami £3.49
http://store.steampowered.com/app/219150/

Hydrophobia: Prophecy £0.79
http://store.steampowered.com/app/92000/

Line Rider 2: Unbound £0.99
http://store.steampowered.com/app/39710/

Nation Red £1.59 (or 4 Pack for £4.79)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/39800/

New Star Soccer 5 £2.49
http://store.steampowered.com/app/212780/

No Time TO Explain £2.37
http://store.steampowered.com/app/227280/

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale £4.41
http://store.steampowered.com/app/70400/

Retro City Rampage £4.07
http://store.steampowered.com/app/204630/

Terraria £1.49 (or 4 Pack for £4.49)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/

To The Moon £2.79
http://store.steampowered.com/app/206440/

Trine 2 Franchise Pack £2.99
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19098/

Hydrophobia feels like it was cobbled together from bits left on the cutting room floor of many PS2 B tier games. If they had called it Headhunter 3 It would have fit perfectly. Only no Richard Jacques music.

It's alright but never gets good.

A Valley Without Wind is about the only game I see in this sale that isn't a known quantity. I'll make it known now: it sucked in its first iteration and still isn't nearly as interesting as it sounds in the sequel.

What the hell is going on with Steam? Whether on my phone, web browser or the client, whether on 3G, my wi-fi or another wi-fi, it is lagging and making it impossible for me to make my purchases.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']What the hell is going on with Steam? Whether on my phone, web browser or the client, whether on 3G, my wi-fi or another wi-fi, it is lagging and making it impossible for me to make my purchases.[/QUOTE]

A few online news outlets and various other places are calling their "Indie Spring" sale the "Spring Sale", which is probably enough to bring their servers to a grinding halt. It's been going on since about 10am this morning.

How is Heart of Iron 3? Deep and complicated? Does it have a tutorial? Played it a few years ago at a friend, did'nt understand shit.

Kinda want a good strategy game, but I don't know about how heart of Iron 3 is.

[quote name='fantomena']How is Heart of Iron 3? Deep and complicated? Does it have a tutorial? Played it a few years ago at a friend, did'nt understand shit.

Kinda want a good strategy game, but I don't know about how heart of Iron 3 is.[/QUOTE]

If you want to try it out, there are multiple CAGers selling keys (it's been in a couple of bundles) for less than a buck in the Steam trading thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279563&page=362

Whether you'll end up "getting it" is a different question - but then again, for a buck, who cares...

[quote name='fantomena']How is Heart of Iron 3? Deep and complicated? Does it have a tutorial? Played it a few years ago at a friend, did'nt understand shit.

Kinda want a good strategy game, but I don't know about how heart of Iron 3 is.[/QUOTE]

It's grand strategy, which means a high barrier of entry.

Don't expect it to go out of its way to make things easy or understandable for you or expect it to click after only a couple of hours.

But if you've got the patience, as Seamoss said it's selling for ~.75 in the trade thread.

[quote name='TheLongshot']I don't know if I have an answer to your question, but...
I wonder if Origin will recognize an installation of Mass Effect and give you credit for owning it. I know it works for some games (like Alice: Madness Returns) but hasn't worked for others (Like Mirrors Edge).
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tigershard']I made it work shortly after Origin launched, but...
there are some hoops you will have to jump through. I don't believe you can use Origin to install it. You have to download it through Origin, grab the install file that is hidden somewhere, and then... I forgot the rest. I believe I found the answer on a forum somewhere. I may still have the instructions on my desktop, but I am at work right now.

Edit: Reading on Bioware and Steam forums, it seems that installing Pinnacle Station through Origin even if you have the Steam version should work, because the installer will now search for your Mass Effect install directoryl
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If your Steam copy of Mass Effect...
has a serial you should try to activate it on Origin. If it activates, that solves your problem?
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='monkeyz']It does have a serial. The only thing is...
you have to use the old activation on the origin support page it links I can't find it right now. But you can't right click mass effect on steam to get the cd key. Instead you must go to the library list view the normal view, and go to the mass effect game and highlight it and on the right hand side you should see VIEW CD KEY and click that. That key should register to your origin account via the activate page for games older than 2008. Also if I remember right there was a free DLC for registering your Mass Effect game, I think I got that one to work with the steam copy, it is possible it would work, but to guarantee it just register it to your origin account. I hope this helps.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']I believe the site to register pre-2008 games...
has been taken down. It used to be here: https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

Now it just redirects to the Origin account sign up. I recommend contacting support for help.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rirse']I used Pinnacle Station on my last run through...
on Mass Effect 1 on Steam. But that was back when it was still the EA Download Manager, so I have no idea if it any changes happened since.
[/QUOTE]

My preference is to use Steam if I can, but I don't have any irrational fear of using Origin. So I would have considered that an acceptable fallback position if it had come to that. But if Tigershard & Rirse's posts are correct, it sounds like I wont have to go that route.

So I'll buy it, try it out, and if I can't get it to work, I'll just bug some CS Rep on Origin until they let me register my steam copy of Mass Effect over there.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

[quote name='vince_carter']so is that bioshock browser game worth jumping through hoops for?[/QUOTE]

I played it for like 30 minutes and never desired to go back. I don't know how far you have to get for the unlocks, but the game wasn't interesting enoigh for me to care.

I'll probably grab both Final fantasys when they hit steam. I played VII first and while I love it. Something about VIII I just enjoyed more.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Yeah, I had to look it up since it isn't in my Steam purchase history.

A good pack, actually. Puzzle Agent and Jolly Rover are damn good games. I actually do like AYIM, despite some of the hate. Gish was the only game I couldn't get into.[/QUOTE]

That one was well worth the purchase! Recettear is a very good one. I liked Puzzle Agent. Still need to play Jolly Rover and Gish. AYIM was not a bad game.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']That one was well worth the purchase! Recettear is a very good one. I liked Puzzle Agent. Still need to play Jolly Rover and Gish. AYIM was not a bad game.[/QUOTE]

Jolly Rover is a lot of fun.

It wants very badly to be a Monkey Island game with dogs, which it doesn't quite achieve.

But it's light and likable and not too difficult, and if you like Point-and-Clicks it's easy to recommend.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Jolly Rover is a lot of fun.

It wants very badly to be a Monkey Island game with dogs, which it doesn't quite achieve.

But it's light and likable and not too difficult, and if you like Point-and-Clicks it's easy to recommend.[/QUOTE]

That is what I was thinking it was trying to be. I'll definitely check it out sometime.

[quote name='XIGRIMxREAPERIX']Ohhh god I have have taken on the task of beating my backlog of games...In alphabetical Order. Wish me LUCK![/QUOTE]

Good luck. See you in 10 years.

[quote name='jshackles']Picked up the complete Groupee's bundle, stellar deal.

Also I saw that achievements were added to Final Fantasy VII and VIII (!) on Steam:

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII

Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

I'm excited, but part of that excitement is that I hope they sell well enough to lead to IX...

[quote name='Blade']Also, IX wasn't as good as the others, unless you like cookie-cutter, super-deformed characters, random story interjections, and frogs. :p[/QUOTE]

Oh, it was terrific! A love-letter to fans of the Nintendo and Super-Nintendo Final Fantasy games. Yes, it was all about reusing elements from them, but it did a terrific job.

[quote name='Blade']But I've found that Final Fantasy games are like losing your virginity. Your first might not be the best, but it keeps a special place in your heart.[/QUOTE]

My first Final Fantasy game was Final Fantasy. There was no number, because there was only one at time. Sometimes this forum makes me feel really old.

[quote name='Woodlands']
My first Final Fantasy game was Final Fantasy. There was no number, because there was only one at time. Sometimes this forum makes me feel really old.[/QUOTE]
Same here.
Actually, the first RPG that I played - Dragon Warrior on the NES.

EDIT:
Regardless, I'd love to see EVERY Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy hit the PC. :D

[quote name='The End']Good luck. See you in 10 years.[/QUOTE]
I just need to get this backlog down.... However it is fun once in a while to scroll through and go WTF I dont remember ever buying this

[quote name='Woodlands']I'm excited, but part of that excitement is that I hope they sell well enough to lead to IX...[/QUOTE]
i wish. i don't think IX was the best, but i liked it better than VII and VIII. the weapon/skill learning system that they ended up copying in Tactics Advance was cool.

[quote name='Woodlands']My first Final Fantasy game was Final Fantasy. There was no number, because there was only one at time. Sometimes this forum makes me feel really old.[/QUOTE]

I got the strategy guide from my Nintendo Power subscription. I think I must have read that guide cover to cover dozens of times before I saved up enough money to buy the game. I was so psyched when I finally bought it, and it totally lived up to my expectations.

[quote name='XIGRIMxREAPERIX']Ohhh god I have have taken on the task of beating my backlog of games...In alphabetical Order. Wish me LUCK![/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm sorta trying that too. I'm...I'm still on Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! For the Awesome. :lol:

Actually I have beaten about 12 "A" games before I even bought this one.

Also, I can't stand how Steam correctly alphabetizes games starting with "the" but not "a". Like A Game of Dwarves or A Virus Named Tom. Grr!

[quote name='Latex Robot']i wish. i don't think IX was the best, but i liked it better than VII and VIII. the weapon/skill learning system that they ended up copying in Tactics Advance was cool.[/QUOTE]

I've always loved VIII for trying a lot of new things, even if in practice they often failed, or at least failed as systems in the sense of how people generally expect RPG systems to work. And that card game. I would buy that card game as a standalone game, probably.

I don't know why all the hate for IX exists. I thought the fun tone of the story was a nice step back after the rising angst of VII and VIII, and the magic learning system is really fantastic. It made grinding seem a lot more fulfilling and made items a lot more useful than the usual role of vendor-junk as soon as you come across a new class of armor/weapon.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I've always loved VIII for trying a lot of new things, even if in practice they often failed, or at least failed as systems in the sense of how people generally expect RPG systems to work. And that card game. I would buy that card game as a standalone game, probably.

I don't know why all the hate for IX exists. I thought the fun tone of the story was a nice step back after the rising angst of VII and VIII, and the magic learning system is really fantastic. It made grinding seem a lot more fulfilling and made items a lot more useful than the usual role of vendor-junk as soon as you come across a new class of armor/weapon.[/QUOTE]
i just remember choosing the best people to go on that one mission.. and then when the leftover party members made up their own team in that castle, they were too weak for me to get any further, so my entire game of 50+ hours was ruined and i stupidly didnt have a previous save.

otherwise i love the game, lol.

[quote name='MysterD']Same here.
Actually, the first RPG that I played - Dragon Warrior on the NES.

EDIT:
Regardless, I'd love to see EVERY Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy hit the PC. :D[/QUOTE]

I got Dragon Warrior for free with my Nintendo Power subscription. It was easily one of the top Nintendo games I've played. I still have that and Final Fantasy stashed away at my parent's house. My favorite of that series was Dragon Warrior 4.

[quote name='The End']If I buy the Mass Effect DLC Pinnacle Station while it's on sale over on Origin, is there any way that I could get that to work in my Steam version of the game?

If the answer is no and the Origin version wont work, is there any other way to get that DLC on my steam version? Buying through the BioWare site, maybe?[/QUOTE]

So on the recommendation of a few posters here, I bought this DLC. I can verify that it is possible to get the DLC to apply to a copy on Steam. Other than downloading the installer through Origin, I didn't even have to jump though any hoops to get it to work. Once the download finished, I selected "Install" and it automatically applied the DLC to the Steamapps folder.

I actually had more trouble getting the darn game to launch than I did applying the DLC. Apparently you need to run steam as an administrator to get Mass Effect to launch if you're running Windows 7. After about 15 minutes of trying to get the darn thing to launch, I followed the instructions given in this thread and I finally got it up & running.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']this a not a deal or related to steam at all but since there isn't a thread to discuss it (that I know of) and since this particular thread is the most active in the deals section, I thought I'd give you a heads up. Newegg just sent me an email for a survey, if you take five minutes to complete it they will give you a $10 gift card or a 8GB USB3.0 flash drive for your input

7UUNLFK.png

http://i.imgur.com/7UUNLFK.png?1 [link to image, if you can't read the one above]
I'm not sure what it takes to be considered a "valued customer" but I did spend a lot of money on newegg a couple of years ago when I built my first gaming rig and again last year when I built a second gaming pc for my brother. So anyways, be on the lookout for this email if you shop from newegg regularly.[/QUOTE]
hmm, didn't get one and I order a couple parts from them every week. :cry:

[quote name='Preedatore']I got Dragon Warrior for free with my Nintendo Power subscription. It was easily one of the top Nintendo games I've played. I still have that and Final Fantasy stashed away at my parent's house. My favorite of that series was Dragon Warrior 4.[/QUOTE]
I played the crap out of Dragon Warrior. Nothing like killing Slime. ;)

Dragon_quest_battle_2.png

[quote name='Latex Robot']i wish. i don't think IX was the best, but i liked it better than VII and VIII. the weapon/skill learning system that they ended up copying in Tactics Advance was cool.[/QUOTE]

IX is easily my favorite of the PSX era. I fully agree with enjoying the skill management as it gave a little bit of strategy of what gear to equip, possibly sacrificing raw stats for a better skill. Also and most importantly Amano >>>>>>>> Nomura. Sure the character designs weren't always translated perfectly, but you look at his art for Steiner, awesome, but even the worst version of his designs weren't covered in unnecessary belts/buckles and short pants.

To me, IX was a tribute to everything that had made I-VI excellent and while there were admittedly short comings, I loved every bit of it and it's the only of the PSX releases I'd consider replaying (tactics not withstanding). I still can't force myself any distance into disc 2 of FFVIII and I've tried several different times.

[quote name='Preedatore']I got Dragon Warrior for free with my Nintendo Power subscription. It was easily one of the top Nintendo games I've played. I still have that and Final Fantasy stashed away at my parent's house. My favorite of that series was Dragon Warrior 4.[/QUOTE]

I already had DW1 when I got the free Nintendo Power copy so I still have it sealed in a box somewhere hoping one day it'll be worth something, but doubting it. Still, looooove the DQ series. Playing through the DS remake of V now. The series is absolute RPG comfort food. I really enjoy what I consider the world driven stories of DQ as opposed to the character driven stories of say Final Fantasy. I feel a little more caught in the adventure of what's going on in the world around me, as opposed to following some angsty teen as he mopes through military school (yeah I'm going to pick on FFVIII).

Think my favorite DQ is still 7, the only console RPG I've ever put anything close to 75 hours into and I still didn't do nearly everything there was to do in that game. Once I finish up V and run through VI I really need to get back to DQ VIII, that game looks amazing emulated in high resolution, easily on par with current gen stuff.

[quote name='Mighty Tor']IX is easily my favorite of the PSX era. I fully agree with enjoying the skill management as it gave a little bit of strategy of what gear to equip, possibly sacrificing raw stats for a better skill. Also and most importantly Amano >>>>>>>> Nomura. Sure the character designs weren't always translated perfectly, but you look at his art for Steiner, awesome, but even the worst version of his designs weren't covered in unnecessary belts/buckles and short pants.

To me, IX was a tribute to everything that had made I-VI excellent and while there were admittedly short comings, I loved every bit of it and it's the only of the PSX releases I'd consider replaying (tactics not withstanding). I still can't force myself any distance into disc 2 of FFVIII and I've tried several different times.

[/QUOTE]

I'd totally forgotten how relatively reserved the character designs in IX were.

They pretty much stop at bandanas, gloves and blindfolds when it comes to accessories.

[quote name='imac2much']Hm, Antichamber is 40% off for $11.99. I think that's the lowest it's been on Steam. Worth it or wait for a bundle?[/QUOTE]

True CAGs never buy Steam games at 40% off.

[quote name='imac2much']Hm, Antichamber is 40% off for $11.99. I think that's the lowest it's been on Steam. Worth it or wait for a bundle?[/QUOTE]

Your CAG badge, hand it over :nottalking:

[quote name='utopianmachine'] I may see if hubby wants Spellforce.[/QUOTE]

I would love to see my own wife typing those words. Damn.

[quote name='jshackles']Picked up the complete Groupee's bundle, stellar deal.

Also I saw that achievements were added to Final Fantasy VII and VIII (!) on Steam:

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII

Can't wait.[/QUOTE]

omg spoilers :lol: Don't click on those achievement lists if you are the one person who has never played FFVII and plan to do so one day.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Your CAG badge, hand it over :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

They're a Mac user, they are used to overpaying for things, cut em some slack!

Haha, thanks for keeping me sane guys. Waiting for the bundle or the 75% off sale :)
(I've never had any Macs... the nickname is an inside joke)

[quote name='hal']omg spoilers :lol: Don't click on those achievement lists if you are the one person who has never played FFVII and plan to do so one day.[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone ever name an achievement like that? I am assuming it would be locked for hidden although I am unsure of whether or not those exist on steam. But still WHY!?!?!?

[quote name='Latex Robot']i just remember choosing the best people to go on that one mission.. and then when the leftover party members made up their own team in that castle, they were too weak for me to get any further, so my entire game of 50+ hours was ruined and i stupidly didnt have a previous save.

otherwise i love the game, lol.[/QUOTE]

I cannot stand when games did this, and still do this although it is far less frequently, and it has happened far too often. This is definitely why I liked FFX so much. On the one hand I don't think they ever split the party in half, but also because of the ability to swap teammates in and out of the fight so they can gain exp.

[quote name='Kaltic']I cannot stand when games did this, and still do this although it is far less frequently, and it has happened far too often. This is definitely why I liked FFX so much. On the one hand I don't think they ever split the party in half, but also because of the ability to swap teammates in and out of the fight so they can gain exp.[/QUOTE]
well.. had i known the members you didn't choose would be used on their own, i would've split the party up better. unfortunately the party members you don't choose are captured or something, so it's kinda impossible to know on your first playthrough.

sadly it was super far into the game. pretty much 50+ hours of game time wasted. :cry:

[quote name='MysterD']IGN's review for Bioshock: Infinite is up.
9.5 on PC; 9.4 on consoles.

My God - supposedly, the game has costed over $100 million to develop; and another $100 million for marketing.
So that's at least over $200 million total here...[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to get it during the Summer or Winter Sale! haha

[quote name='MysterD']IGN's review for Bioshock: Infinite is up.
9.5 on PC; 9.4 on consoles.

My God - supposedly, the game has costed over $100 million to develop; and another $100 million for marketing.
So that's at least over $200 million total here...[/QUOTE]
Now I just need to choose who to give my money to. GMG or Amazon.

[quote name='Latex Robot']well.. had i known the members you didn't choose would be used on their own, i would've split the party up better. unfortunately the party members you don't choose are captured or something, so it's kinda impossible to know on your first playthrough.

sadly it was super far into the game. pretty much 50+ hours of game time wasted. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I know the pain. They split the party in Kotor 2 and my 2nd team could never win their very first fight and I think it was my only save.... I have never returned to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back