The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BrolyB593']I wonder if they are pushing Alan Wake so much because of Remedy's new XboxOne title Quantum Break?

I was surprised to see Remedy showcased with such an exclusive title at Microsoft's unveiling.

Perhaps they are really trying to get people to love Alan Wake and leverage that for sales of their new game?[/QUOTE]

They seem to really want to make Alan Wake 2. It's building an audience that will buy the sequel. Maybe it's an easier pitch to a publisher when they can say, "The Alan Wake franchise has sold 7,000,000 copies." The timing may just be riding that Quantum Break announcement to spread the word.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I wonder if they are pushing Alan Wake so much because of Remedy's new XboxOne title Quantum Break?

I was surprised to see Remedy showcased with such an exclusive title at Microsoft's unveiling.

Perhaps they are really trying to get people to love Alan Wake and leverage that for sales of their new game?[/QUOTE]

Considering the video for the Humble Alan Wake Weekly more or less said "Hey! Sorry we aren't making Alan Wake 2 yet, but we're super excited about Quantum Break and you should be too!" I think that's exactly what they're doing.

[quote name='jshackles']Open Team Fortress 2 and go to the Mann Co shop in the menu.

Find either the Sticky Jumper or Rocket Jumper and click "Try out".

Go through a few games, see how you like them, then when your trial run is over you get a 25% discount making that item $0.36.

If you want to start idling for cards right away you can just pay the $0.49 for either of those items. You'll also get a *free* Mann Co hat![/QUOTE]
I didn't use my item. I chose to try it, and then immediately bought it for the 36 cents. I have never played a game of TF2.

[quote name='gilby']Couldn't you sell some TF2 item you might have sitting around instead?[/QUOTE]
I had earned 46 cents from selling a beta invite on the marketplace in order to complete my community badge, so I used that money to buy my 36 cent item. When I became a premium member for buying that item, they gave me a load of other items for free and I sold them all along with a couple of preorder hats for like $15 total and used some of that money to buy more cards and a couple of backgrounds, still got $8 left over.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the new Bundle in a Box and redeemed the steam key for the Blackwell games and Deception is missing, I may have to shoot them an email to see what went wrong

[quote name='spoderman']For the people not stalking the Amazon thread, Testament of Sherlock (Steam key) is $4.99 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Testament-Sherlock-Holmes-Online-Game/dp/B009DPWAA6

If you're interested in it, don't hesitate, it's most likely a price mistake. I think it was meant to be $9.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks spoders. If not for the Groupees bundle I probably wouldn't care, but to get the last game missing from that bundle, at like 87% off? It's like I don't even have a choice in the matter.

[quote name='momouchi']So the only Telltale game I've played is TWD, any suggestions on what game to try from the HB to get into their style of game?[/QUOTE]

Classic style? Sam n MAx or Wallace n Grommit...

BTTF is sort of when they started in the TWD direction so it's similar but not as good.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']How do you get that Achievement Showcase thing on your profile exactly?[/QUOTE]

You have to be at least level 10 to have any "Showcase" on your profile.

[quote name='louiedog']They seem to really want to make Alan Wake 2. It's building an audience that will buy the sequel. Maybe it's an easier pitch to a publisher when they can say, "The Alan Wake franchise has sold 7,000,000 copies." The timing may just be riding that Quantum Break announcement to spread the word.[/QUOTE]

I really hope Quantum Break hits the PC, some day....

[quote name='facls']Tks! Strange that it included two entries of the game on my Steam list, one being a "pre-order" of the game.[/QUOTE]
Pre-order version of the game included SH vs Jack the Ripper game as bonus, so it should be its entry. Have you tried to restart Steam after activating the key?

These past few weeks have hurt my wallet and amazon gift card balance with all these good bundles and sales. At least I finished one game.

[quote name='plft']These past few weeks have hurt my wallet and amazon gift card balance with all these good bundles and sales. At least I finished one game.[/QUOTE]

get ready to crack open that wallet again next week when the Amazon indie bundles go on sale

[quote name='LazyTriangle']get ready to crack open that wallet again next week when the Amazon indie bundles go on sale[/QUOTE]
I'm not looking forward to that, and I'll probably own too many games in each bundle to make purchasing one a good idea.

[quote name='jshackles']You have to be at least level 10 to have any "Showcase" on your profile.[/QUOTE]

The Achievement Showcase in particular is glitched for a lot of people.

It's just missing.

[quote name='spoderman']For the people not stalking the Amazon thread, Testament of Sherlock (Steam key) is $4.99 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Testament-Sherlock-Holmes-Online-Game/dp/B009DPWAA6

If you're interested in it, don't hesitate, it's most likely a price mistake. I think it was meant to be $9.99[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Went ahead and got it. Looks like the Groupees bundle is gonna unlock Jack the Ripper. And so far the only Sherlock game I've played is Hound of the Baskervilles. :lol:

[quote name='MulderYuffie']How do you get that Achievement Showcase thing on your profile exactly?[/QUOTE]

The stupid thing about that Achievement Showcase is that even though I'm level 10, I don't have the option for it. I seem to have every other showcase. Someone on the forums said many people were having this issue. Me, I like the recommendation showcase, as I tend to write them. Still, I dunno, I might be tempted to have the Achievement Showcase, you know, if I could.

... I just checked on my profile and I was able to activate the Achievement showcase just fine. Huh.

But the stats are all weird! Steam says 0% of users have the achievements I've got. XD

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']... I just checked on my profile and I was able to activate the Achievement showcase just fine. Huh.

But the stats are all weird! Steam says 0% of users have the achievements I've got. XD[/QUOTE]

Ah, well, you know. Now it works for me too. In my defense, it didn't work for at least the first few days that I reached level 10.

[quote name='jshackles']Open Team Fortress 2 and go to the Mann Co shop in the menu.

Find either the Sticky Jumper or Rocket Jumper and click "Try out".

Go through a few games, see how you like them, then when your trial run is over you get a 25% discount making that item $0.36.

If you want to start idling for cards right away you can just pay the $0.49 for either of those items. You'll also get a *free* Mann Co hat![/QUOTE]

So I just did this.

Under Badges, it still said I have no card drops. I clicked the info about it, and it says this:

How can I earn more drops?
Card drops in free to play games are rewards for spending money in game.
You have spent approximately $0.49 USD in the game after this card set was released.
Progress to next card drop
(approximately $9.00 USD per card drop)

[quote name='LazyTriangle']get ready to crack open that wallet again next week when the Amazon indie bundles go on sale[/QUOTE]

I guess I've been out of the loop, but I never heard of these sales until now. Can someone clarify this please?

[quote name='utopianmachine']So I just did this.

Under Badges, it still said I have no card drops. I clicked the info about it, and it says this:

How can I earn more drops?
Card drops in free to play games are rewards for spending money in game.
You have spent approximately $0.49 USD in the game after this card set was released.
Progress to next card drop
(approximately $9.00 USD per card drop)

[/QUOTE]

... WOW. That's... wow. That's freakin' stupid.

Then again, this is Valve... Sorry to see this isn't gonna work out. We should've expected some BS like this. :(

[quote name='utopianmachine']Ah, well, you know. Now it works for me too. In my defense, it didn't work for at least the first few days that I reached level 10.[/QUOTE]

It used to not show up for me, either.

You're right, though. It's working now.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']... WOW. That's... wow. That's freakin' stupid.

Then again, this is Valve... :([/QUOTE]

The 1 card for every $9 spent in F2P games rule is in the FAQ.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I guess I've been out of the loop, but I never heard of these sales until now. Can someone clarify this please?[/QUOTE]

Amazon is launching an Indie game store next week and to celebrate they will put a 5 and 10 game bundle on sale for $10 each. The bundles haven't been finalized yet but Tony posted a complete list of the games that might end up being on it.

see Tony's post here --->http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10753767&postcount=11488

[quote name='poxi']Pre-order version of the game included SH vs Jack the Ripper game as bonus, so it should be its entry. Have you tried to restart Steam after activating the key?[/QUOTE]

I have but they're still there: two entries for Testament, one which is downloading and the order that says "pre-order is coming soon", and no Jack the Ripper. Well, if the game works, it's OK.

[quote name='Eldredpe']The 1 card for every $9 spent in F2P games rule is in the FAQ.[/QUOTE]I thought that was -after- the Premium upgrade.

Now I really am convinced it's a scam.

Can't help but wonder why Sam & Max Season 3 keeps getting bundled, yet the first 2 are older ...

Tempted to get the pack of all three on Amazon before it goes back up in price, but don't want to have bought the third one 3 times ...

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Hmm....Own half the bundle already.

The other badges disappeared from my badges page, ie Portal 2, HL2, and only BL2 is showing right now. Strange.

When I check it was 5.63 now 5.66.[/QUOTE]

Now 5.65$. Interesting. That humble weekly is wicked. Wow. I gotta bite. THats insane. Prolly best deal I've seen in quite a long time.

Does anyone know if idling TF2 can make any Steam cash?

I made close to 40$ unloading cards and some TF2 items. I'm hungry for more free money.

If you've exhausted your drops and don't have at least one card from the set still in your inventory you won't see the badge progress outlines. If you buy a card off of the marketplace then the badge progress outline will reappear for that particular game.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']I thought that was -after- the Premium upgrade.

Now I really am convinced it's a scam.[/QUOTE]

So... don't chase trading cards in those games? There's still an amazing, completely free game that you can play without getting cards.

[quote name='Genocidal']So... don't chase trading cards in those games? There's still an amazing, completely free game that you can play without getting cards.[/QUOTE]

I already play the game. A lot. I still think it's a shameless scam.

Awesome Nuuvem deal, two games for $10 USD, here's the list of games:

Commandos Collection - Steam
Confrontation - Steam
Dungeons: The Dark Lord - Kalypso key
Fallout: New Vegas - Steam
Game of Thrones - DRM-free (probably)
Gemini Wars - DRM-free (probably)
Hitman Absolution - Steam
Risen 2: Dark Waters - Steam
The Cave - Steam
Total War: Shogun 2 - Steam

Tons of Steam keys this time around. This is the cheapest Risen 2, Shogun 2, Hitman Absolution, Gemini Wars, and Game of Thrones have ever been, afaik. Shame the last two aren't Steam keys, but everything without keys on Nuuvem seems to be totally DRM-free from my experience, and their downloader has had okay speeds for me.

Getting Risen 2 for sure... but I'm torn between Gemini Wars and Game of Thrones. I know Game of Thrones is supposed to suck, but for $5...

[quote name='Mooby']If you've exhausted your drops and don't have at least one card from the set still in your inventory you won't see the badge progress outlines. If you buy a card off of the marketplace then the badge progress outline will reappear for that particular game.[/QUOTE]

You can go to:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/gamecards/xxx/

Where xxx the app-id of the game, like portal 2 is 620.

zzzz being your profile number - Steam ID 64.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Awesome Nuuvem deal, two games for $10 USD, here's the list of games:

Commandos Collection - Steam
Confrontation - Steam
Dungeons: The Dark Lord - Kalypso key
Fallout: New Vegas - Steam
Game of Thrones - DRM-free (probably)
Gemini Wars - DRM-free (probably)
Hitman Absolution - Steam
Risen 2: Dark Waters - Steam
The Cave - Steam
Total War: Shogun 2 - Steam

Tons of Steam keys this time around. This is the cheapest Risen 2, Shogun 2, Hitman Absolution, Gemini Wars, and Game of Thrones have ever been, afaik. Shame the last two aren't Steam keys, but everything without keys on Nuuvem seems to be totally DRM-free from my experience, and their downloader has had okay speeds for me.

Getting Risen 2 for sure... but I'm torn between Gemini Wars and Game of Thrones. I know Game of Thrones is supposed to suck, but for $5...[/QUOTE]

Dude, I can't read that site! Do they have an English version of this site in USD?
I never even heard of this place!
Please tell me more!

And for the Steam keys - are they Region-locked? Rest of the World Keys? Worldwide Keys?
Any clue?

Ummm....when was Games of Thrones RPG ever DRM-FREE?
I thought there were ActControl Only Versions and Steam-versions.
Please tell me more!

Sorry to post this here.. but anyone have a Hotline Miami code they are willing to trade? I have a good amount of steam games to trade.. please PM me

[quote name='Eldredpe']
The 1 card for every $9 spent in F2P games rule is in the FAQ.[/QUOTE]

Hm, I thought people were reporting spending .50 or so, getting their accounts upgraded to premium, then getting their card drops?

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Amazon is launching an Indie game store next week and to celebrate they will put a 5 and 10 game bundle on sale for $10 each. The bundles haven't been finalized yet but Tony posted a complete list of the games that might end up being on it.

see Tony's post here --->http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10753767&postcount=11488[/QUOTE]

Some nice things there. Looking forward to seeing what happens with their indie store.

[quote name='MysterD']Dude, I can't read that site! Do they have an English version of this site in USD?
I never even heard of this place!

And for the Steam keys - are they Region-locked? Rest of the World Keys? Worldwide Keys?
Any clue?

Ummm....when was Games of Thrones RPG ever DRM-FREE?
I thought there were ActControl Only Versions and Steam-versions.[/QUOTE]
Just use a translator plugin. They accept PayPal and every game I've bought from them is region free. I haven't had to jump through any hoops at all (fake address, proxy, whatever) to buy from them.

Every game that hasn't come with a key that I've bought from them has been DRM-free, hence my saying "probably". I think that's one of their things, offering DRM-free games, but I can't be positive, so buy at your own risk.

Only $5 a game though, so not bad. After reading reviews on Gemini Wars, it sounds horrendous. Game of Thrones actually sounds pretty good though, despite its flaws, so I unless someone wants to split a bundle with me (any of the Steam games besides Risen 2 for $5), I'll probably grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back